View Full Version : July 31st Live Feed Updates and Discussion

TheKdd
07-31-2013, 04:11 AM
Wednesday. Hey remember when they used to vote on Wednesdays and not live? Today would be that day. LOL

Sheldon
07-31-2013, 05:20 AM
AHHH, the good 'ol days.

If you want to see the game played like that, come check out Yak Big Brother: Garden of Good and Evil! ;)

SassyGal
07-31-2013, 06:46 AM
Hgs sleeping but some are restless and yes a cam is on the creepy clown!!
I will be heading out in about 15 minutes so happy feeds all!!

SassyGal
07-31-2013, 07:09 AM
Helen heads to the bathroom

I am off now!!

lannyb
07-31-2013, 12:50 PM
Grandma, I just read all your entries from yesterday and wish they would let you in that house so you could do all that bitch slapping

Yellowdog
07-31-2013, 01:20 PM
She'd be thrown out in the first two minutes. Somebody would claim a bed that she wanted and she would go all women's prison on them by shanking them with a banana.

yoyo
07-31-2013, 02:06 PM
Julie Chen says aaryn has no idea what kind of sh-t storm is waiting for her when she leaves

TheKdd
07-31-2013, 02:10 PM
Nothing going on btw. Helen alone in kitchen frying bacon. Elissa flossing teeth talking general stuff with someone in the shower. (I think Jessie)

TheKdd
07-31-2013, 02:14 PM
Andy and Helen in storage, talking about Judd telling him that Jessie is messing up his game. Had said a half hour earlier he said it was Howard that was messing up his game. Judd got in his face and said stop putting stuff in his mouth.

Andy saying he thinks Judd made up a whole plan trying to get out Candice this week? Or Amanda? Not sure. Helen and Andy think that Judd needs to go next week, backdoored. Helen says Judd also told her that "Jessie is ruining his game".

They think that if one of "them" get HOH next week, and Judd gets MVP, then one of them (Andy, Helen or whoever else is with them) will get kicked out for sure.

Andy worried Aaryn and GM might be lying to them and working with them.

TheKdd
07-31-2013, 02:16 PM
I guess they think this might be a tie vote this week and Aaryn will be the tie breaker.

Helen says that she knew Aaryn should have left last week. She hopes she will get rid of Howard, but we'll see. They know they hate Candice so they aren't sure what will go down.

They leave the storage room.

TheKdd
07-31-2013, 02:18 PM
Andy mentions that it's 2:14 in the afternoon and everyone is in bed, (so I guess that's why not much is going on.)

They think they hear them building something outside. Elissa asks if Andy really heard that. He said he doesn't know, he might just be paranoid.

TheKdd
07-31-2013, 02:28 PM
Spencer, Andy, Jessie in bathroom. General chat. Something about Spencers dog.

TheKdd
07-31-2013, 02:31 PM
Andy in storage with Amanda. Telling her about convo with Helen about getting rid of Judd. Says he is a bit worried about GM and Aaryn working with Judd. Amanda says she doesn't think so.

TheKdd
07-31-2013, 02:33 PM
Andy saying if Candice stays this week, that he won't put her up because she will vote with them. Elissa came in, convo broke up.

TheKdd
07-31-2013, 02:34 PM
Amanda left, now Andy talking to Elissa about what if there was a tie between Candice and Howard. Elissa then says next week we have to get rid of Aaryn. (Yes, still on Aaryn.)

TheKdd
07-31-2013, 02:39 PM
Amanda goes upstairs to talk to Aaryn (Who she woke up to talk to)... Asks her if she is working with Judd. Aaryn says Judd "thinks" she is working with him. Aaryn saying it's all based on last week with Kaitlin/her on the block. She says that Judd wants Howard out.

Amanda saying that Judd has been lying to her. Aaryn said she already knew Judd was being sketchy, so she didn't ask him about anything or it would make it sketchy with her also and make him come after her. But she says that there is no way he would have the numbers to do anything different anyway.

In the meantime, someone's stomach in this room is gurgling out of control.

TheKdd
07-31-2013, 02:41 PM
Andy now in spa room rehashing convo with McCrae about Judd.

Amanda still up with Aaryn talking about Judd.

TheKdd
07-31-2013, 02:42 PM
Apparently Judd is next on Amanda's paranoia list after Howard. Now we get to hear Judd Judd Judd in the DR for the next week. Same DRs, different name.

TheKdd
07-31-2013, 02:43 PM
I'm thinking I might vote Judd for MVP next week, if it's not America again.

TheKdd
07-31-2013, 02:46 PM
Amanda telling Aaryn that if it were a tie, and she sent home Candice, what was "public enemy #1 Howard" would become "public enemy #1 Aaryn" and she can't play HOH next week. Aaryn says she knows that.

TheKdd
07-31-2013, 02:53 PM
Andy comes up, rehash of what Amanda told her, letting him know that she would never break the tie to send Candice home over Howard. That yes, she can't stand Candice as a "human being" but she is with them and them only. (Andy, Amanda, McCrae) and to not worry about it. Says that Judd thinks her and him are a duo, but they aren't. Her only alliance is to them.

Amanda reiterates to Andy about how Aaryn knows she would be public enemy #1 if she broke the tie and send anyone but Howard home. (passive aggressive threat you know.)

grandmamichelf
07-31-2013, 03:33 PM
Boy, I swear. If Amanda gets another fucking good edit, I'm writing to CBS and telling them that they are misleading the damn public who doesn't watch the live feeds to believe that Amanda is some funny person when all she truly is...is a fucking bully, racist, fake boobed bitch.

And I am fucking tired of her, Helen, Aaryn, GM, Spencer, McCrae....maybe half the people in the house make me sick.

grandmamichelf
07-31-2013, 03:34 PM
She'd be thrown out in the first two minutes. Somebody would claim a bed that she wanted and she would go all women's prison on them by shanking them with a banana.

:roflmao: Shank with a banana? Seriously? I've got more class than that. I'd use a cucumber! :roflmao:

And lanny, if they did let me in that house, it wouldn't have been long after the first racial remarks that I was evicted.

Sheldon
07-31-2013, 03:36 PM
And THAT'S one if the many reasons why we love you, Grandma!

grandmamichelf
07-31-2013, 03:40 PM
Aw, Sheldon, that's so sweet! I really am a nice person. I just refuse to condone a lot of shit.

TheKdd
07-31-2013, 03:44 PM
I think, mind you I just got back... But I think Amanda believes that Judd is MVP and put her up? And they believe Jessie is in on it as well.

grandmamichelf
07-31-2013, 03:47 PM
I agree with you, TK. But that's because all of these people have lied so damn much they couldn't see truth if it was right in front of their face.

That's why I hope someone that isn't any of these people wins HOH. Jessie would be too easily swayed. Judd again might work, but I don't know. Spencer winning would be really cool.

TheKdd
07-31-2013, 03:50 PM
I'm getting kinda tired of this convo.

It's Andy, Amanda, Elissa, Helen and Aaryn all basically telling Aaryn that her getting rid of Howard is just solidifying her trust with their group, which is a group of people that are SOOOO trustworthy.

In the meantime, Judd and Jessie are the new enemies of the group. They are the ones that started it all, they are the ones after Amanda, they are the MVP, they are the instigators etc. etc. (Which of course they are none of.)

I really wish BB would tell them America was MVP now.

TheKdd
07-31-2013, 03:51 PM
Oh and of course after Andy told Aaryn that what she is doing is solidifying her trust with them by getting rid of Howard, Helen had to be sure to throw in that they aren't "making" Aaryn do anything, that they welcome her with open arms into the group, and no one is bullying her into doing it.

TheKdd
07-31-2013, 03:56 PM
Helen, Andy, Aaryn, Elissa agree that Candice cannot make it to jury.

Aaryn says she doesn't want Candice in jury because she manipulates people minds, making them all believe she is racist which she is NOT! She says that she doesn't understand why she hates her so much and she is NOT a monster! She promises!

So now they want to take Spencer to jury instead of Candice. They want Judd and Candice out before jury.

TheKdd
07-31-2013, 03:57 PM
Helen saying if she wins HOH she will put up Candice and Judd with Judd going home, or Candice going home if Judd gets off the block. A week later get the other one up with Jessie as the second nominee. They all agree.

grandmamichelf
07-31-2013, 04:48 PM
Aaryn blames anyone but herself for being a little racist. What a surprise she has in store for herself when she gets her damn ass out of that house.

And I wish some of these people that are talked about would hear half the shit these other people are saying.

Mystycl
07-31-2013, 05:03 PM
dam!!! why all the howard and candace hate...

Shiny Beige
07-31-2013, 05:24 PM
because he's a slimeball and she turns into a 12-year-old idiot whenever she sees him. She'll do anything for "her man" and he is using her. I can go on if you need more reasons ... :)

Sandy
07-31-2013, 05:26 PM
posted in wrong place

Mystycl
07-31-2013, 05:47 PM
sorry shiny, i love howard and totally disagree... :)

Shiny Beige
07-31-2013, 06:20 PM
so, Howie has dictified both you and Grandma? :cry2:

CappieSux
07-31-2013, 06:21 PM
I do agree Howard is a slim ball and Candice is so much better without him. Won't be sorry to see Howard go. BB tried so desperately to give him a golden edit. Now it looks like they've moved onto Jessie. LOL...Talk about desperate.

I guess Amanda gets the Diamond Edit because she's a completely different person on the feeds and the show.

aztekpm
07-31-2013, 06:35 PM
She really is like two separate people isn't she. If you watch just the show you love her, most of my friends at work do. She does have some funny DRs. It's those with the live feeds that see both sides of her.

SassyGal
07-31-2013, 06:38 PM
Thank you for the updates!

If some has a clip of Andy getting dived by the bird I would love that replay for my signature that maybe the hight of BB 15!

Knucklehead
07-31-2013, 06:53 PM
Wow, this house has my head spinning. Two days ago, Judd was everyone's best friend, now they all hate him. I don't know what to think now since everything changes every other day. I'm sure next week, they'll be off the Judd thing and onto another. I think the MVP paranoia is getting to everyone. I guess the twist is doing its job.

grandmamichelf
07-31-2013, 07:19 PM
I like howard and I am not dicktified, Shiny. :roflmao:

He's the only one that would ever stand up to the others if he won HOH. I don't think he'd back down from putting up Amanda, Helen, and/or McCrae.

The funny thing is Elissa has a F2 deal with Judd.

I don't find Amanda's DRs funny at all. Britney's were funny. Amanda is like a fake woman. And why is it that every outfit for a competition that is worn, Amanda has to have her fake ass boobs hanging out? None of the other women do that. I just don't get it.

I'm really starting to hate this house.

Knucklehead
07-31-2013, 07:26 PM
To be fair, Amanda's boobs are so big, I doubt they could even stay in most of those outfits.

Shiny Beige
07-31-2013, 07:35 PM
Sorry, Grandma. I know dicktified when I see it. Look at Candace ... Look at Tickle ... Then check your mirror
DICKTIFIED!!! :laugh:

aztekpm
07-31-2013, 07:44 PM
LOL @ Shiny .... dicktified love it!

Tina
07-31-2013, 10:25 PM
I like howard and I am not dicktified, Shiny. :roflmao:

He's the only one that would ever stand up to the others if he won HOH. I don't think he'd back down from putting up Amanda, Helen, and/or McCrae.

The funny thing is Elissa has a F2 deal with Judd.

I don't find Amanda's DRs funny at all. Britney's were funny. Amanda is like a fake woman. And why is it that every outfit for a competition that is worn, Amanda has to have her fake ass boobs hanging out? None of the other women do that. I just don't get it.

I'm really starting to hate this house.

I was just thinking that about Amanda and her boobs!! Also she would never believe that America would put her up cuz she thinks she gives good DR!! I don't like them either, she's trying to be clever and funny like Britney but it's not working for me.

Shiny Beige
08-01-2013, 12:50 AM
It's not working for me either, t. But I would like to see McCrea's game if he had time to play it.

TheKdd
08-01-2013, 02:52 AM
New Thread: http://www.forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=15365