View Full Version : August 1st Live Feed Updates and Discussion

TheKdd
08-01-2013, 02:51 AM
Eviction Day FINALLY. These weeks last a REALLY long time it seems!

I will try to get in more updates later this afternoon.

grandmamichelf
08-01-2013, 05:35 AM
I'm at work so I don't know if I can get any updates in, but I will try.

Yellowdog
08-01-2013, 07:22 AM
I'm all for Howard going home tonight. I'm sick of them thinking that he's some kind of master genius when in reality he's just awful at this game.

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 08:59 AM
Howard leaving won't devastate me either, he isn't good at the game. The only reason I don't want him to go is to push it in Aaryn's face.

So was trolling around the interwebs and reading some overnight updates.

Howard & Candice were trying to flip the house by convincing Jesse to vote Amanda, they think they can get Spencer, Elissa and possibly pulling Andy on-board causing a tie and then convince Aaryn to break the tie by voting Amanda.

Read something that Aaryn said and had to see it for myself, so flashed back to 2:02 am. Aaryn & GM were laughing about shitting in Candice's bed, but would get in trouble, so joked about GM saving up a fart and projecting it in her pillow. Judd was there at the time and Aaryn & GM continued to bash Candice and then, our non racist HG Aaryn said about Candice, go fix me some pancakes Aunt Jemima, with syrup and a waffle, etc. with GM joining in.

Right after that Judd got up and said he was going to bed. He's saying his goodnights and the girls are saying that they like Judd when he gets angry and fights, then in a southern accent about liking Judd in his CK's. Going on about how he's the manliest man in the house and getting pushed into corners. Aaryn says she likes getting pushed into corners and GM comments she likes getting railed in corners. Aaryn comments about how theres a line and she always crosses it.

He leaves and they watch on the TV, goes to the WC so they call him sketchy and continue to make fun of Candice in falsetto, eating everything in the kitchen, calling people Boo. GM using her had as a hand puppet talking like Candice and says I should get the hand puppets, but then starts laughing and says no she shouldn't because they're black and they both laugh ...

This is when I stopped watching, but OMFG and she has the balls to say that she's not racist, watch the tapes, its all Candice making this up about her!

grandmamichelf
08-01-2013, 09:06 AM
And Aaryn thinks it's Candice's fault she as a racist? That woman makes my stomach turn.

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 09:17 AM
I know Grand after everything that's been said, how she's defended herself about not being a racist, she says something like that. If it's not racist, a racist sterotype, WTF is is it and how did Candice make her say it this time?

She boggles the mind, because I believe that she truly thinks shes not racist and doesn't see her comments that way!

ETA: Everyone in bed asleep. Helen was up, brushed her teeth and went back to bed

yoyo
08-01-2013, 11:06 AM
did you hear about arryn watching candice on the hoh cam and saying hey aunt jemima go make me some pancakes

Elizabeth
08-01-2013, 11:27 AM
OMG! Unbelievable! How on earth could anyone think it was okay to refer to Candice as Aunt Jemima? I am totally amazed by this behavior. And I for one cannot wait for Aaryn and GM to leave the house and find out they both got fired from their jobs. Sheesh! What a couple of losers.

lannyb
08-01-2013, 11:40 AM
I don't really like Howard but I just wish they would get rid of Amanda tonight and then get rid of the 2 barbies next week. It really annoys me that they are still in the house, but as long as they are in there more people will watch.

TheKdd
08-01-2013, 01:25 PM
Seriously, Poor poor Aaryn. I can't believe she has to put up with a black girl in the house that is MAKING her be racist. Sheesh! The nerve of Big Brother making her and GM be racist like that! BB and Candice are ruining those poor girls lives!

I highly doubt it will make it to air, but it should.

I'm glad Judd walked out. Course he is the enemy next week unfortunately.

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 01:40 PM
Is it normal to have Trivia this long on a thursday? LOL I'm home and thought I'd see some of the last minute finagling but nooooo, its been trivia since just after 11 BB time.

TheKdd
08-01-2013, 01:42 PM
FLASHBACK last night at 2:02a BB Time

Ok now I just went back and listened. Aaryn said "Go make me some pancakes" and GM was the one that threw in the Aunt Jemima, a couple of times. Judd made his way out of the room not long after that comment.

The both participated in the "Boo" comments.

GM is the one that said she shouldn't get the hand puppets cause they're black.

Aaryn said that she is sick of other people telling her that they are responsible for her success in this game. GM telling her that they play hard and had a good team which is how they were successful. Don't let other people tell her that.

TheKdd
08-01-2013, 01:47 PM
And yes, still Trivia.

grandmamichelf
08-01-2013, 01:48 PM
That's a long time for trivia. I mean, even on eviction day we go in and out with the fishes.

TheKdd
08-01-2013, 01:56 PM
Maybe they are kicking them all out and starting over. One can hope LOL

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 02:10 PM
Sorry, that was my not watching and just listening, it sounded like Aaryn the first time it was said. As much as I don't like her, I don't want to attribute stuff to her that she didn't say ... she has more than enough to answer too!

TheKdd
08-01-2013, 02:12 PM
Yeah well she still went with it, then the Boo Boo Boo crap, which again was started by GM but continued by Aaryn.

I swear you get those two together in a room alone and you KNOW it will go there.

And STILL TRIVIA

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 02:14 PM
Plus, with her past comments on the show, it didn't take a genius to figure out where she was going with it ... hell, GM figured it out and she is definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer!

yoyo
08-01-2013, 03:09 PM
Rumour has it production had a big meeting with them after dish dropped cbs

yoyo
08-01-2013, 03:13 PM
I think julie should tell the house just b4 eviction votes that america is mvp maybe then they will vote amanda out

TheKdd
08-01-2013, 03:32 PM
I am assuming we are cut off for the day because it's STILL TRIVIA

TheKdd
08-01-2013, 03:35 PM
Rumour has it production had a big meeting with them after dish dropped cbs

Dish dropped CBS? Where did you see that? I know they were in a fight with Time Warner Cable, but never heard anything about Dish?

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 03:42 PM
So was trolling on Twitter again and see that Ragan posted a UTube video of Amanda and her worst moments, basically showcasing the irony of her being the sane voice of reason with Aaryn and her racist comments.

Anyway, some were arguing with him that the things she said were taken out of context and/or not that bad.

Sorry, I know that everyone has said things they wished they hadn't, said things that were insensitive and probably not PC. I know I have and regretted it almost instantly and vowed never to do it again. However, to me it's the sheer quantity of the insensitive and stereotype comments that they've made that show their true character. You can be sure if people were speaking about her in typical Jewish stereotypes, to her face or behind her back, she would be upset and ticked off.

I don't know the legalities with YY and CBS and do know there are some about posting clips, etc. so I won't post the link unless TheKdd says it's allowed, but it is available on Utube and twitter on Ragan's feed.

TheKdd
08-01-2013, 03:44 PM
Well, we can't post links to any live feed video, but I don't see why we can't post a link to Ragan's general page on YouTube?

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 03:47 PM
LOL I don't believe its on his UTube page, apparently it's been around for 2 weeks and he just posted a link to it today, so it's getting play, but here's the link to his twitter feed:

https://twitter.com/RaganFox

The name of the feed / show clips is: Amanda Zuckerman: Social Justice Warrior

ETA: If that's not acceptable, please feel free to remove :)

TheKdd
08-01-2013, 03:49 PM
Ragan's twitter account: https://twitter.com/RaganFox

19wingz
08-01-2013, 03:49 PM
Where are people getting the rumor that Julie is talking to Aaryn tonight about the racism?

TheKdd
08-01-2013, 04:00 PM
I seriously have no idea where these rumors are coming from. I guess because we have had trivia ALL DAY which is unusual, even for the live shows, that people are speculating?

grandmamichelf
08-01-2013, 04:05 PM
Good grief! I've read and/or heard Amanda say all those things and it disgusts me that she gets this golden edit.

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 04:06 PM
That's one I haven't seen, but I'm a twitter neophyte, only follow a few.

19wingz
08-01-2013, 04:09 PM
LOL Well I've been off Twitter most of the day because of work, so I'm confused seeing all these tweets about it now. Time will tell!

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 04:14 PM
It does make you wonder tho if they might have been spoken too ... the comments had died down a little and the last few days it's ramped up again.

grandmamichelf
08-01-2013, 04:27 PM
Well, someone said to Amanda, after she made another "threatening" comment towards Candice (behind her back naturally), that wasn't she already told about making threatening comments in the DR. So I'm thinking those people have been talked to, but let's face it: once you start showing your true colors, you're pretty much painted with them for the entire time.

I was hoping that we had trivia all day because they had a comp for the DPOV in order to try and save Howard and to save face! :roflmao:

However, if Julie's going to talk to one person about racism, she should just pull out the bigger guns and talk to all the others involved, including Amanda.

Someone at CBS needs to grow some fucking balls. Or, they could just let me in the house for a day. That would work, don't ya think?:bat::D

Knucklehead
08-01-2013, 04:51 PM
Well, someone said to Amanda, after she made another "threatening" comment towards Candice (behind her back naturally), that wasn't she already told about making threatening comments in the DR. So I'm thinking those people have been talked to, but let's face it: once you start showing your true colors, you're pretty much painted with them for the entire time.

I was hoping that we had trivia all day because they had a comp for the DPOV in order to try and save Howard and to save face! :roflmao:

However, if Julie's going to talk to one person about racism, she should just pull out the bigger guns and talk to all the others involved, including Amanda.

Someone at CBS needs to grow some fucking balls. Or, they could just let me in the house for a day. That would work, don't ya think?:bat::D

Grandma, I feel like you're kinda on a witch hunt with this Amanda thing. I've seen Ragan's video and I was watching the feeds when a lot of these things were said. Many of Amanda's comments completely fit in with the flow and mood of a joking conversation, but when you take them out of context, they sound horrible and prejudice. I know that every time she's said anything about gay people, it's been when her and Andy were having a joke argument back and forth. Also, people have made jokes about her being Jewish and she joins right in with it. She's self-deprecating as well. Maybe it's because I'm younger than most of these houseguests that I'm not offended by their comments. Most of the vulgar or insensitive things these people say simply reflect the humor of my generation. Watch almost any modern standup comedian, and you'll hear far worse.

TheKdd
08-01-2013, 05:02 PM
I will say that some of the comments Amanda has made in that video were taken out of context, and/or said directly to the person the comment was made to as a joke, and a back and forth ensued. There were times though which are also shown in the video that the person she was speaking about wasn't there to defend themselves, and even others next to her would tell her it's inappropriate.

For me though, it isn't those things that bother me about her. What bothers me is how she believes she should be able to run everyone's HOH, how she threatens them in some manner to get what she wants. It's passive agressive bullying, like telling Aaryn (who I can't stand either) that if she DOESN'T do what the "house" wants (which is really what Amanda wants) then she (Aaryn) will become public enemy number one in the house, and can't play for HOH.

That's a bully. The previous HGs that I liked didn't stoop there. They manipulated their way in to get what they want, not so much threatened. She just thinks that if things aren't done her way, then it's just the wrong way. It annoys me.

TheKdd
08-01-2013, 05:06 PM
Oh and still TRIVIA

TheKdd
08-01-2013, 05:10 PM
That being said though KH, I don't HATE Amanda. I just don't care for her like I did. She's on my nerves now. Nor is she nearly as bad as Aaryn and GM when it comes to this crap. I really don't think that Amanda says what she says in a hateful spirit (although still inappropriate) as much as Aaryn and GM do. Aaryn and GM say it to be spiteful, hateful bitches.

grandmamichelf
08-01-2013, 05:18 PM
Grandma, I feel like you're kinda on a witch hunt with this Amanda thing. I've seen Ragan's video and I was watching the feeds when a lot of these things were said. Many of Amanda's comments completely fit in with the flow and mood of a joking conversation, but when you take them out of context, they sound horrible and prejudice. I know that every time she's said anything about gay people, it's been when her and Andy were having a joke argument back and forth. Also, people have made jokes about her being Jewish and she joins right in with it. She's self-deprecating as well. Maybe it's because I'm younger than most of these houseguests that I'm not offended by their comments. Most of the vulgar or insensitive things these people say simply reflect the humor of my generation. Watch almost any modern standup comedian, and you'll hear far worse.

I am not on a witch hunt. And I don't hate Amanda. Just don't like her.

grandmamichelf
08-01-2013, 05:28 PM
And, KH, Lexi is 28 years of age. Your generation, right? She thinks it's all offensive as well. She doesn't like any of it either. She's half Filipino/half white and she doesn't condone it.

She doesn't hate Amanda. She just finds her homophobic and racist and a pile of shit. (She told me to put that here).

Mystycl
08-01-2013, 05:29 PM
i am trying to get caught up, do we know who they are sending out?
i see it been trivia A LOT

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 05:32 PM
My dream sequence between Julie & Aaryn on her eviction, would be for Julie to say to her ... 'So, Aaryn, should I go fix you some rice?'

grandmamichelf
08-01-2013, 05:34 PM
aztek, that's too funny.

Myst, it's been trivia since around noon.

Sandy
08-01-2013, 06:02 PM
I will say that some of the comments Amanda has made in that video were taken out of context, and/or said directly to the person the comment was made to as a joke, and a back and forth ensued. There were times though which are also shown in the video that the person she was speaking about wasn't there to defend themselves, and even others next to her would tell her it's inappropriate.

For me though, it isn't those things that bother me about her. What bothers me is how she believes she should be able to run everyone's HOH, how she threatens them in some manner to get what she wants. It's passive agressive bullying, like telling Aaryn (who I can't stand either) that if she DOESN'T do what the "house" wants (which is really what Amanda wants) then she (Aaryn) will become public enemy number one in the house, and can't play for HOH.

That's a bully. The previous HGs that I liked didn't stoop there. They manipulated their way in to get what they want, not so much threatened. She just thinks that if things aren't done her way, then it's just the wrong way. It annoys me.

I haven't figured out if she just CAN'T win anything.. like HOH... so she can openly be in charge of if she just figures she doesn't need to win HOH because she gets her way every week anyway but this way she can say, "I wasn't HOH" "I wasn't the one who put you up", etc. I'm sick of her. I'm sick of all of them. I'm even sick of Helen. She is getting on my nerves. Where is her loyalty? Why not stick with the people who were there for her in the beginning instead of giving Amanda her way? And that jumping up and down and screaming over every little thing is wearing thin too.

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 07:04 PM
They're back already! No one down yet

LOTS of heavy breathing

Helen is soooo awkward looking on this.

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/aztekpaula/BB14/BB15/first.jpg

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 07:08 PM
LOL Judd needs water, asking if Aaryn can pass him a bottle, they don't think it would be allowed. It's Spencer breathing like a mofo, i'd be worried he'd have a heart attack!

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 07:11 PM
Amanda and Helen were talking about the paint coming off their barrel

[http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/aztekpaula/BB14/BB15/98.jpg

Dammit just missed a close up of it!

grandmamichelf
08-01-2013, 07:11 PM
Candice looks comfortable. Looks like Elissa found her groove. Helen looks horrid.

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 07:14 PM
I find she's leaning to far back. LOL it stopped, the danger will be in the restart and someone said does it go backwards too ... that will get them!

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 07:15 PM
Howard has pretty much all of his paint gone!

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/aztekpaula/BB14/BB15/97.jpg

grandmamichelf
McCrae is so cocky. I hope he goes first.

yoyo
being taller is an advantage in this

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 07:16 PM
http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/aztekpaula/BB14/BB15/95.jpg

I hope it rains soon!

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 07:17 PM
Speeding up ...

Spencer does NOT sound good!

... trivia?? LOL guess Skippy's finger slipped

Sandy
08-01-2013, 07:19 PM
You mean Spencer?

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 07:19 PM
You mean Spencer?

Yup lol fixed it

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 07:20 PM
He ain't gonna last ... If he doesn't drop, he's gonna have a heart attack!

Sandy
08-01-2013, 07:21 PM
he might as well drop now and save his breath.. literally

yoyo
08-01-2013, 07:21 PM
This is the longest mcraes been vertical all season

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 07:23 PM
Break time again LOL Spencer could barely get out the words good job!

Many of them looked very comfortable and at ease doing it

We NEED water!

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 07:23 PM
Spencer down & Candice I believe and its going the opposite way

Helen down

and Trivia

grandmamichelf
08-01-2013, 07:24 PM
Candice off. Shoot. Helen off. Good. Now Amanda fall off.

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 07:25 PM
McCrae just told he can't walk backwards, said I'm not and then heard you cant turn around and we have fish

and back and fish, so not sure if someone else was off

CappieSux
08-01-2013, 07:25 PM
Well it's done. Two of the only people who would have gone after Amanda and McCrae are off. And so is Elissa.

McCrae might be off too. They said he couldn't walk backwards....

Fuck Elissa is off too.

Judd is our only hope but he won't go against the house. Bye Candice or Spencer. Hello McCranda F2 :(

grandmamichelf
08-01-2013, 07:26 PM
That's because he's been holding on with one hand and walking sideways even when going front ways.

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 07:27 PM
http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/aztekpaula/BB14/BB15/94.jpg

CappieSux
08-01-2013, 07:27 PM
This sucks! Judd is our only hope but he'll likely nominate Candice anyway.

FUCK...Another unbearable weak of racism and bullying in the Big Brother household.

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 07:28 PM
Another break and fish

grandmamichelf
Judd's off.

CappieSux
FUCK!!!

It's over. :(. I might stop watching this season.

Sandy
Well, the choices pretty much suck now. I don't think I could stand GM, McCranda as HOH... I'd rather have Jessie.

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 07:29 PM
Aaryn cheering on GM and she does look comfy. Everyone else encouraging everyone left up ... still not rolling

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 07:29 PM
Starting back up and we have one shot on McCrea and 3 on the ones already out!

Sandy
08-01-2013, 07:30 PM
I hope Jessie gets it and tells McCranda to stay out of her bed. I'm sick of Amanda laying in that HOH bed like she owns the place.

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 07:31 PM
I wonder if America puts up Amanda again if the HG will vote her out this time ...

trivia again

grandmamichelf
08-01-2013, 07:31 PM
Me too, Sandy!

Sandy
08-01-2013, 07:32 PM
They're so dumb they don't believe America could possibly put Amanda on the block.

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 07:32 PM
They're so dumb they don't believe America could possibly put Amanda on the block.

McCrae did say last night, I believe, wouldn't it be funny if America put Amanda up.

grandmamichelf
08-01-2013, 07:33 PM
It would be even funnier if we put her up TWICE in a row. And funnier still if she got voted out the second time around.

CappieSux
08-01-2013, 07:34 PM
I guess Jessie is our oly hope but she's Gretchen Weiners and will do whatever everyone else tells her. She has no identity what so ever. She's pathetic.

Sandy
08-01-2013, 07:34 PM
McCrae did say last night, I believe, wouldn't it be funny if America put Amanda up.

I wish they'd tell them.

Did someone break their neck??? Why the long trivia?

Yellowdog
08-01-2013, 07:35 PM

They think Howard and Judd are geniuses. Trust me, they're dumb.

Sandy
08-01-2013, 07:35 PM
No way I want to hear GM's big mouth as HOH... she'll think she's big and bad. Can't stand her.

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 07:36 PM
Ohhh maybe Spencer is picking a box ... he was the first off

CappieSux
08-01-2013, 07:37 PM
It would be even funnier if we put her up TWICE in a row. And funnier still if she got voted out the second time around.

I'd hope it would happe but it won't :(. These HGs are wrapped around her finger and I think Aaryn will go up because she gets a bad edit in terms of casual viewers while Amanda does not.

All ten of my votes went to Amanda but it won't happen. She won't leave. These people will get out Candice or Spencer. No one will the racists turn against her, no way will Amanda's House Elf turn against her, Helen is an idiot, Elissa goes with the help, Jessie is Gretchen Weineres, McCrae is her BB fiance.

There is no hope for Amanda leaving, just like there is no hope for this season.

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 07:37 PM
They're back and all talking smack and Judd is down.

McCrae bragging about carny blood, his dad was a uncyclist, he can ride ... lol he does look comfy, but so does GM.

I can't tell if Jessie is down, I don't see her sitting with the rest of them...

Trivia again

CappieSux
08-01-2013, 07:39 PM
Looks like it's only GinaMarie and McCrae are up. So either we're getting the Racist Duo in the HoH or McCranda's Bully and Racism.

Sandy
08-01-2013, 07:40 PM
Judd was just telling Jessie how good she looked a minute ago.

grandmamichelf
08-01-2013, 07:40 PM
I heard Judd cheering Jessie on so I'm not sure she's done. I didn't see her with the others.

Sandy
08-01-2013, 07:41 PM
WTF is with the trivia every 2 seconds? Lay off the button Skippy!!!

grandmamichelf
08-01-2013, 07:42 PM
Jessie looking very comfortable up there!

yoyo
the perfect thing if mcrae wins is amanda getting voted out while hes hoh

aztekpm
Yep, she's still there!

GM telling McCrae he's safe with her and he says same. McCrae saying he needs time alone with his wife YUCK, GM says you can have it for a night, I'll even stand security. If it's a rockin don't come a knocking. Talking about no have-nots again.

grandmamichelf
08-01-2013, 07:43 PM
Don't listen. She's going to keep Amanda safe too. Fuck!

CappieSux
Jessie is still up. Yes Jessie will just do what the others tell her to do but she at least has a tiny ray of hope at making a big move.

aztekpm
Jesse practically running, GM and McCrae walking steadily.

Yellowdog
08-01-2013, 07:44 PM
If McRae is the HoH I won't even watch the CBS shows this week. He is vile as is his bride of Frankenstein.

grandmamichelf
08-01-2013, 07:45 PM
OMG, MVP can't touch you? :roflmao: Yeah, well we can touch Amanda!

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 07:46 PM
LOL Grand!

CappieSux
08-01-2013, 07:46 PM
If McRae is the HoH I won't even watch the CBS shows this week. He is vile as is his bride of Frankenstein.

If McCrae or GinaMarie win I won't watch...If Jessie wins it will be interesting for the first day to see if she grows a backbone or just does what everyone tells her to do.

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 07:47 PM
Going backwards, Jessie struggling

Sandy
08-01-2013, 07:48 PM
Well hell!!!

Yellowdog
OMG, MVP can't touch you? :roflmao: Yeah, well we can touch Amanda!

Touching Amanda may give you a sexually transmitted disease.

aztekpm
Are Jessies legs that much shorter than McCrae's dayum she was almost running and is down

aztekpm
GM almost begging McCrae to let her have it ... no go!

grandmamichelf
08-01-2013, 07:49 PM

:roflmao: Never thought about that!

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 07:49 PM
Originally Posted by Yellowdog

:roflmao: Never thought about that!

Ewwwwwwwww

Sandy
08-01-2013, 07:50 PM
GM really does need her hair dye but I can't stand her big mouth. Her hair looks like CRAP

grandmamichelf
I don't want GM to win, but damn, I don't want a week on the feeds of McManda in the house.

aztekpm
LOL I know ... which option would be the worst ... it's not a good nor fun choice to make!

CappieSux
This week will be horrible.

SassyGal
08-01-2013, 07:51 PM
Sad that I am cheering on GM!,,, I think I puked

Sandy
08-01-2013, 07:52 PM
Really tired of seeing Amanda's boobs too.

aztekpm
Sad that I am cheering on GM!,,, I think I puked

LOL I just thought the exact same thing! I THINK I would prefer her to win, though if Amanda went up and out on his HOH, that would rock too!

grandmamichelf
I can't cheer for her. I can just say I don't want to see the wedding room all fucking week.

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 07:53 PM
Really tired of seeing Amanda's boobs too.

This, we have one feed focusing on her tits, seriously, they aren't that nice!

Sandy
08-01-2013, 07:53 PM
No we don't Helen....

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 07:55 PM
There's two left competing and this is our quad view

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/aztekpaula/BB14/BB15/93.jpg

grandmamichelf
What is the fascination with Amanda's fake boobs? Seriously, do we have to have a camera focused on her.

Sandy
And... I just have to ask... what is with Aaryn's hairdo?

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 07:56 PM
And... I just have to ask... what is with Aaryn's hairdo?

LOL I wonder too, an extra large bumpit perhaps??

aztekpm
McCrae starting to sound like Spencer now, thats some hard ass breathing and it slows down ... oh maybe not LOL

Sandy
I don't know. It's ugly.

And who keeps burping in their microphone? Sheesh

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 07:57 PM
McCrae is starting to hurt and GM looks solid. He says he's got her and she says I got you LOL I need my hair dye brother!

Going again and backwards once again.

CappieSux
08-01-2013, 07:58 PM
Ergh this week is going to be horrible. I won't even turn on the feeds or watch the show.

Sandy
08-01-2013, 07:58 PM
Don't lie McCrae.. she is not super smart. We've all heard her vocabulary... pathetic

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 07:59 PM
McCrae says he's needs safety for himself and Amanda, she says yea the MVP put me up. Going faster now ...

I want the stupid fk to fall, he can't protect her anyway!

grandmamichelf
I'm going to gag when I say this: GM sounds almost nice when she's talking and she smiles and she's not doing that racist shit.

We get to pick one of them. I hate deals.

SassyGal
Have to vote for Amanda to go up!!!

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 08:00 PM
McCrae falls!

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 08:00 PM
Shes crying and everyone up hugging and cheering her victory.

Sandy
08-01-2013, 08:01 PM
Seriously STFU HELEN!!!! For a little person she has a very LOUD mouth... annoying as f**k!!

CappieSux
08-01-2013, 08:01 PM
GinaMarie is HoH. Bye bye other black person. Hello victory for racists.

I hope GinaMarie enjoys this moment. This will be the happiest she'll be in a long time once she finds out her racist ass was fired.

SassyGal
08-01-2013, 08:02 PM
How sad yeah gm

grandmamichelf
Okay. Off to bed. Gotta work tomorrow!

aztekpm
Seriously STFU HELEN!!!! For a little person she has a very LOUD mouth... annoying as f**k!!

She is very, very loud. Its a pet peeve of her alliance, she's very loud when she shouldn't be.

Sandy
Well the two biggest racists will be in the HOH this week and I'm sure Amanda will join them.

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 08:03 PM
They're letting us watch the celebration and them playing with the faux plates, Amanda broke one over Spencer's head. GM saying she thought she would be down fast, but was much easier with one hand.

Fish now

CappieSux
08-01-2013, 08:04 PM
Well the two biggest racists will be in the HOH this week and I'm sure Amanda will join them.

BB is going to look so good sending two black people home in a row. Congrats on giving it to the racists BB! Hope you're proud of another stellar season.

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 08:05 PM
Back and they're asking if they can have a drink, lol they'll hide behind the cacti. GM going on about something re slop, HN food, will wait till 12:01 and here's the first mention, do you think Nick is proud!

Sandy
08-01-2013, 08:06 PM
Back and they're asking if they can have a drink, lol they'll hide behind the cacti. GM going on about something re slop, HN food, will wait till 12:01 and here's the first mention, do you think Nick is proud!

Gag.

CappieSux
08-01-2013, 08:07 PM

Oh my God, she's so pathetic. Still talking about NIck...

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 08:07 PM
She offers McManda the room again, Honeymoon Suite, will stand guard. Offers her room to everyone, open room policy. Everyone claps. Mentions that her hand was not 100%, but good enuff, not that she wanted to beat everyone, but wanted to push herself. Everyone sucking up saying she's awesome.

fish

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 08:10 PM
They're letting them back in. Spencer called to the DR.

LOL I think GM is most excited about the hair dye and coke. She's taking a glass of soda, but won't eat until everyone can.

She changes her mind, she's not having no soda, she's waiting for everyone. She waited a week, she can wait for 4 more hours.

Helen tells her she's so proud of her, she has the best sportsmanship, always cheering everyone on.

Talking about it speeding up now. Those with shorter legs or arms, how hard it would be for them. Jessie says it was. She was almost running when they were walking

CappieSux
08-01-2013, 08:13 PM
Good luck to all the people who will watch the feeds this week..

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 08:15 PM
Spencer with the bullhorn could get annoying fast .... hmmm... could be that what he picked out of the box??

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 08:16 PM
Ohhhh wonder if there will be anything in GMs letter about behaviour, etc...

BBIAF

Mystycl
08-01-2013, 08:21 PM
This, we have one feed focusing on her tits, seriously, they aren't that nice!

seriously!!!!

Mystycl
08-01-2013, 08:22 PM
k... i'm out...

:zzz:

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 08:23 PM
LOL Amanda saying game on, she knows who put her up and repeats, game on!

aztekpm
08-01-2013, 08:25 PM
Gonna take a break for now, might check back in later since I'm off tomorrow, cya's later.

CappieSux
08-01-2013, 08:39 PM
Helen is taking Aaryn to the BBQ. She disgusts me....She knows the shit Aaryn has said. What a horrible example for her children she is.

Tina
08-01-2013, 10:05 PM
Asmuch as i can't stand GM I'm voting as MVP for Amanda to go up, I cannot stand her.

TheKdd
08-01-2013, 10:20 PM
Helen is taking Aaryn to the BBQ. She disgusts me....She knows the shit Aaryn has said. What a horrible example for her children she is.

To be fair, no Helen doesn't know the shit that's been said by Aaryn. She was never around once when anything was said.

SassyGal
08-01-2013, 10:36 PM
Do we know who got the money? And what is the other thing? I saw Spen with the megaphone like he isn't loud enough already!

SassyGal
08-01-2013, 10:43 PM
Never mind found it Candice got the$5000 & Helen a bbq party she can take 3 people to

TheKdd
08-02-2013, 12:05 AM
New Thread: http://www.forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=15371