View Full Version : Aug 2nd Live Feed Updates and Discussion

TheKdd
08-02-2013, 12:04 AM
Who will the racist chick nominate? Probably won't be a surprise.

Shiny Beige
08-02-2013, 01:39 AM
they're all racist chicks!
So, Candace for sure, and maybe Spencer.
I hope they save Amanda for us to nominate! :D

yoyo
08-02-2013, 04:47 AM
Once again amanda gets in a fight and cbs protects her.all these people on meds shoud not be drinking

grandmamichelf
08-02-2013, 05:34 AM
Amanda gets in a fight when? Where?

It would be nice if GM would actually not put up Candice. But from what I saw of Amanda, she's already up her ass.

Tina
08-02-2013, 06:33 AM
Amanda needs to go up!! I voted 10 times for her. too bad those dodo's don't know to send her home!!!

yoyo
08-02-2013, 06:48 AM
late lastnight grandma she had an hour long fight with jessie and cbs happened to have trivia the whole time.its on you tube

SassyGal
08-02-2013, 06:54 AM
Hgs sleeping except Judd who is laying in bathroom deep in thought

SassyGal
08-02-2013, 07:02 AM
Judd went back to bed

Tina
08-02-2013, 07:39 AM
late lastnight grandma she had an hour long fight with jessie and cbs happened to have trivia the whole time.its on you tube

they might be saving it for the show. Just FYI if you guys think Amanda is getting good edits. My sister called me she only watches the TV epis. She hates Amanda (as America seems to) and voted 10 times to nominate her. So I don't think her edit is good at all. It shows her for the controlling, manipulative person she is in the house.

CappieSux
08-02-2013, 01:08 PM
So it sounds as if GinaMarie plans to put up Jessie and Candice, with Candice as the target(being black and all). It would be really sickening to see two racists take out two black people in a row. BB has rewarded racism a lot this season.

The house wants Jessie out though but I think they'll probably go with what the HoH wants.

yoyo
08-02-2013, 01:39 PM
If amanda is picked as mvp judds going to get the blame. and it looks like helen might be up for getting amanda out

yoyo
08-02-2013, 01:55 PM
All Spencer has to do is tell gina that it was mcraes idea to vote out nick

Tina
08-02-2013, 02:51 PM
All Spencer has to do is tell gina that it was mcraes idea to vote out nick

Perfect YOYO!!!!

Tina
08-02-2013, 02:51 PM
at this point spencer might want to get rid of candice though

CappieSux
08-02-2013, 03:01 PM
at this point spencer might want to get rid of candice though

Which is dumb because once she's gone, he's in trouble.

It's just dumb. This whole house is vile and disgusting. Helen, Aaryn, GinaMarie, Jessie, Amanda, Spencer, Andy...they're some of the worst humans on this show since BB9.

19wingz
08-02-2013, 03:14 PM
I split my votes between Amanda, Helen and threw 2 to Aaryn (even though I think America will vote for her).

Shiny Beige
08-02-2013, 05:26 PM
I wonder when somebody's gonna notice that Helen is running the house, and then do something about it?

With a double eviction next week, who will figure it out and use it to his/her advantage?

It could be a fun week. I hate the players, but the game is getting better. :Yay:

SassyGal
08-02-2013, 05:54 PM
just back feeds were trivia & back

candice & Jessie up GM telling them sorry

SassyGal
08-02-2013, 05:56 PM
GM making excuses about why put them up....all the promioses she made & who didn't put her up.... sorry couldn't really get it all

SassyGal
08-02-2013, 05:57 PM
have to unpack the car

TheKdd
08-02-2013, 06:02 PM
GM explaining to Jessie that it's all about getting Candice out this week, that she can't stand her and wants her out. That Jessie is going no where this week, and if she does, she will give her all her money from Big Brother. (Yeah right.)

TheKdd
08-02-2013, 06:04 PM
Downstairs everyone in the kitchen discussing food. Upstairs GM going in circles about how this week is about getting Candice out, not Jessie, and trying to tell Jessie how to act this week.

TheKdd
08-02-2013, 06:04 PM
GM just asked Candice to come up and chat in the HOH.

TheKdd
08-02-2013, 06:09 PM
Candice told GM that he speech was kinda harsh.

GM says sorry, thinks Candice is a cool person, but she hears things like Amanda, Kaitlin etc. were in the bathroom and that Candice ran to Elissa and said we were bashing her when we weren't. Candice just says mmm hmmm the whole time.

GM saying she doesn't like negative rumors to go around. Thinks she is a great person, but doesn't like the negativity. Candice not speaking. GM says "they" question your loyalty. No hard feelings. Judd, McCrae, and I promised I wouldn't put up Amanda. Helen, Aaryn, they didn't put me up so I said I wouldn't put them up. The two last resorts were you and Jessie. Says she is sorry these are the two choices that I made.

Candice: She thinks many of the things she is saying is hypocritical. When you 4 girls were in the bathroom talking, you could have come to me and talk to me about it because I never mentioned your name. The only person I mentioned to her was Amanda in the bathroom was saying negative things about her.

TheKdd
08-02-2013, 06:15 PM
Candice crying up there with GM. Says of course she was trying to save Howard cause she was with him, just like GM would try to save Nick.

GM thinks the reason there were problems is because Amanda thought she was going against her to save Howard. Thought Candice was with Amanda at one point. Candice says she was never with Amanda.

TheKdd
08-02-2013, 06:27 PM
Ok well their convo went in circles about he said/she said crap. In the end, they hugged it out. I don't think it changes much.

TheKdd
08-02-2013, 06:29 PM
McCrae and Andy in spa room discussing Judd being MVP again. (sigh)

Judd up to HOH to talk to GM.

TheKdd
08-02-2013, 06:32 PM
Aaryn telling Jessie that no matter what Candice is going home. Saying everyone hates Candice. She is secure that she has 6 votes to take out Candice. She is 100% positive that Jessie won't be leaving.

Mystycl
08-02-2013, 06:53 PM
I wonder when somebody's gonna notice that Helen is running the house, and then do something about it?

With a double eviction next week, who will figure it out and use it to his/her advantage?

It could be a fun week. I hate the players, but the game is getting better. :Yay:

this!

SassyGal
08-02-2013, 06:54 PM
Helen crying to Candice I don't know why or if anything happened

HOH
hear aaryn say well if you are raised that way you will be that way again I don't know what, why or who........walking by & heard that!!

SassyGal
08-02-2013, 06:55 PM
Andy finallt gets a chance to wear the bear shirt wonder if he is hoping that Julie will talk to him now!!

TheKdd
08-02-2013, 06:55 PM
Aaryn says America hates her, and she hates them.

Judd tells her not to say that. She said it was a joke.

Andy wonders how America feels of Candice.

Aaryn says "They prolly hate her, but not because..." she trails off and doesn't finish that sentence.

grandmamichelf
08-02-2013, 06:59 PM
This woman just doesn't quit. Frankly, I hope Candice wins veto. Then what will happen? Great, a racist in the HOH with a racist friend and Amanda the bully racist. This is such a wonderful season.

TheKdd
08-02-2013, 07:01 PM
Well I'm guessing Amanda will be back up on the block this week. I didn't vote, but I think everyone voted that way. It seems so anyway.

If Candice can win the Veto I have no clue who will go up, I assume Spencer? Then it would be a lot more likely that Amanda might head out the door.

grandmamichelf
08-02-2013, 07:03 PM
I guess, from what I can get, GM called Jessie a flip flopper and Candice a tattletale rat during the nomination ceremony. What grown woman says shit like that?

grandmamichelf
08-02-2013, 07:04 PM
I guess she also said that Jessie was beautiful, nice and a snake. And she called Candice a drama queen. WTF?

TheKdd
08-02-2013, 07:10 PM
Whatever these people. It's too bad we can't put up the HOH as MVP

SassyGal
08-02-2013, 07:11 PM
Whatever these people. It's too bad we can't put up the HOH as MVP

Now that would be a great twist for them to know that America can put up any hg!!

grandmamichelf
08-02-2013, 07:12 PM
OMG, TK, I wish we could. I'd love that. Actually I wish we could up the replacement for the veto winner and it could be any HG including the HOH! Now THAT would be a damn twist!

TheKdd
08-02-2013, 07:12 PM
We could totally screw them up!

grandmamichelf
08-02-2013, 07:13 PM
I really do hope that Amanda is the MVP nominee AGAIN! That will really shake her up. Twice in two weeks!

grandmamichelf
08-02-2013, 07:14 PM
I cannot listen to GM's voice. It's giving me an earache.

grandmamichelf
08-02-2013, 07:17 PM
From what I understand Amanda and her little pissants really want Jessie gone. And ya know why? Because, OMG, she has BALLS to yell back at Amanda. Wooooo........but GM and Aaryn want Candice gone. So from what I've gleaned, Andy and them are going to try and convince GM and Aaryn to let them vote out Jessie.

TheKdd
08-02-2013, 07:19 PM
Good luck with that.

That will split the vote, if it happens, which is nice.. because that may result in the MVP nom leaving.

TheKdd
08-02-2013, 07:20 PM
Alright everyone I have to run and make dinner. I will try to come back later.

grandmamichelf
08-02-2013, 07:21 PM
I didn't think about that, TK.

Man, Helen's face when she talks just annoys me because it just has this cockiness in it.

GM is running off at the mouth again. Talking about why she called Candice a drama queen and rat during her nomination speech. She says put me up because I tell it like it is. And on and on and on.

grandmamichelf
08-02-2013, 07:25 PM
Helen telling GM that it's her HOH and they'll do whatever she wants them to do. GM says everyone has their own vote and own opinion, if they want to go with me, thanks for being on my page and my level. Talking that Candice has fought with 7 people in the house. Helen it's not that Howie's a wonderful person, he's a very nice man, I put my other friends before him. She apologized. Arryn chimes in saying Candice has a manipulative history but now she goes and apologizes because she's on the block.

Okay, I can't listen to these self-absorbed witches. It's not like they haven't done the same damn thing.

grandmamichelf
08-02-2013, 07:27 PM
Helen is going to hide this week because who knows what Candice or Jessie will do because Jessie had her tirade yesterday.

Candice in the kitchen with Amanda and Elissa. Just general chit chat.

And I think I'm off because it's movie night on Fridays with the family. That's much more level headed than listening to some of these nutcases.

Shiny Beige
08-02-2013, 07:33 PM
I guess, from what I can get, GM called Jessie a flip flopper and Candice a tattletale rat during the nomination ceremony. What grown woman says shit like that?
Nobody will EVER accuse these mean little girls of being "grown women"!

aztekpm
08-02-2013, 07:40 PM
From reading the interwebs, apparently many of them started laughing during GMs nomination speech. Judd apologized to the noms, wasn't laughing because they were put up, but how bizarre her speech was, saying he thinks it was one of the funniest ever.

GM put Andy's key last, it was an inside joke between her and Elissa, because Andy tripped her during the HOH contest and that's how she was put out. So Elissa said she was laughing at Andy's face too.

SassyGal
08-02-2013, 09:29 PM
Helen & Spencer playing chess

Kitchen Elissa teaching Andy how to make protein muffins and acting silly

SassyGal
08-02-2013, 09:39 PM
Hgs in living doing an impersonate GM challeng & the winners goes to the BBQ

SassyGal
08-02-2013, 09:40 PM
semi fianlists for the spot are Spence, Amanda McPizza Elissa & Jessie

SassyGal
08-02-2013, 09:42 PM
boy GM is really murdering English wonder what her first lanuage is?? LOL

SassyGal
08-02-2013, 09:55 PM
GM loving this

me not so much

SassyGal
08-02-2013, 10:05 PM
winner goes to bbq runner up gets night in hoh

2 finalists are jessie & McPizza

going to BBQ already are Helen (Elissa I think Aaryn) I heard Judds name mentioned to

SassyGal
08-02-2013, 10:06 PM
Jessie & McPizza are doing rock paper scissors for it
McPizza wins to go to the contest but takes the HOH room
Jessie gets to go to bbq

TheKdd
08-02-2013, 11:55 PM
New Thread: http://www.forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=15382