View Full Version : Aug 3rd Live Feed Updates and Discussion

TheKdd
08-02-2013, 11:54 PM
MVP and Veto Day. Who will we see up in that third spot today?

Shiny Beige
08-03-2013, 12:04 AM
Amanda!!! :Yay:

lannyb
08-03-2013, 05:48 AM
I wonder how they will do the third nominee on the double eviction

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 06:43 AM
Please make it Amanda! But I'll be okay with Aaryn! However with the house the way it is---sheep---I'm sure Amanda and Aaryn would probably both be safe.

For the DE, maybe they use the same person again if they don't get voted out. That would be cool! Or maybe we get to vote before Thursday for the DE 3rd nominee.

yoyo
08-03-2013, 07:47 AM
if amanda goes up as mvp nominee she will go nuts on judd.with any luck helen will then figure its time to get amanda out helen,elissa,spencer and hopefully judd then amandas gone

yoyo
08-03-2013, 07:49 AM
judd should figure ot with amanda gone him spencer and mcrae can re unite the moving company and the house will be devided in 3 groups perfect

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 08:07 AM
Hgs sleeping but restless

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 08:10 AM
I really want BB to tell them that America is MVP this is messing up game play for some (Howard, Judd) and I want them to know that they are NOT doing things that are approved by the fans!

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 08:35 AM
WBRB ?wake up time?

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 08:55 AM
back
helen & Andy in store room
talking about who would do well on what parts of the final HOH

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 08:58 AM
Jessie making bacon & eggs for breakfast

Helen Judd Andy Elissa Candice in bathroom

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 09:00 AM
my internet is stalling I need to try run a scan....

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 09:15 AM
some getting ready for the MVP nom/veto player pick
Helen jogging the house

others chatting about the police veto comp

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 09:41 AM
general chat abou driving
more getting ready

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 10:15 AM
Andy keeps singing so getting WBRB

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 10:16 AM
GM called to DR

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 10:25 AM
Helen conducting Korean speaking lessons with Elissa jessie & Judd

WBRB

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 10:30 AM
Trivia

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 10:54 AM
Back

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 10:55 AM
Amandais the MVP nom

Amanda still thinks that Judd is the MVP

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 10:56 AM
Judd playing veto
Spencer playing veto

according to Amanda Spencer will use veto on him to prove he is loyal

yoyo
08-03-2013, 11:04 AM
if judd wins veto and takes down amanda ill kick him in the balls

yoyo
08-03-2013, 11:05 AM
if spencer does that hes truly an idiot

yoyo
08-03-2013, 11:05 AM
do they know its double eviction yet

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 11:14 AM
They weren't told about double eviction but when they get locked in early this week they will figure it out!!

I would like to see jessie win the veto

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 11:15 AM
GM & Judd whispering that if everyone sticks to there guns... Judd says will use veto on Amanda if he wins but will let Jessie think will use on her....Judd says wants to know whop the MVP is...GM wants Candice gone this week

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 11:19 AM
Yoyo, they were told during the HOH comp that this week is DE.

And if I was either Judd or Spencer, I'd throw the damn veto comp. Amanda wants to come down she can fucking win something for herself! I'm sick of these people doing what she and/or Helen wants.

At least Helen won her own HOH and got out the person SHE wanted.

And I am laughing with glee that Amanda's raggedy ass is back up on the block. I wish BB would tell her that WE are putting her there.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 11:21 AM
They weren't told about double eviction but when they get locked in early this week they will figure it out!!

I would like to see jessie win the veto

I swear I thought they were told, Sassy. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe we were told and I just thought they were told.

I want Candice or Jessie to win.

And if Spencer or Judd wins veto and uses it on Amanda, I will spit.:bat: I also think it might be funny though that if Amanda comes down, up goes Aaryn.

Shiny Beige
08-03-2013, 11:22 AM
At least with this crowd being who they are, I won't be sad to see any of them go ... but I am especially tired of "the Amanda Show."

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 11:23 AM
I swear I thought they were told, Sassy. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe we were told and I just thought they were told.

I want Candice or Jessie to win.

And if Spencer or Judd wins veto and uses it on Amanda, I will spit.:bat: I also think it might be funny though that if Amanda comes down, up goes Aaryn.

I could be wrong but I thought they would be obsessing over it if they were told

I also think they are nuts not to take a free shot at getting rid of the MVP noms..

yoyo
08-03-2013, 11:23 AM
if judd n spencer dont throw this comp they are nuts

yoyo
08-03-2013, 11:24 AM
i dont think they are told till after 1st eviction

yoyo
08-03-2013, 11:25 AM
usaally after first evict they tell them hurry up another comp for double evict

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 11:29 AM
Amanda and Andy talking in the storage room. Thinking that if someone uses the veto on Amanda Aaryn is sure she will go up. Amanda wants to know who's more expendable and why would Arryn think that. Still thinking Judd is MVP.
Andy saying they want Candice to go over Jessie but not one of them to go over Candice.

yoyo
08-03-2013, 11:30 AM
spenser knows its america thats mvp im sure he wont cross that line he will flop

yoyo
08-03-2013, 11:30 AM
it shouldf come down to all the girls trying to win veto

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 11:31 AM
GM wondering why she wouldn't get MVP if everyone felt sorry for her about Nick. Aaryn saying that Amanda told Candice what Howard said to her.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 11:34 AM
GM and Aaryn think Candice is MVP and that if Amanda comes down, who do you think that she'd put up? Aaryn says it would be her. Aaryn telling GM if you win the veto just think about it. She doesn't want another Kaitlyn/Jeremy situation to happen. GM obvously have your back over hers (meaning Amanda). Aaryn I think she'd understand if GM didn't use veto If people don't understand that, then I don't know what they'd understand.

Damn feeds looped. From what I can gather, Aaryn doesn't want GM to use the veto on Amanda because she's afraid she'd go up (which she probably would) because they think Candice got it because of the black vote!

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 11:36 AM
andy talking to mccrae. Talking about how Aaryn doesn't want GM to use the veto on Amanda. Andy saying that he told Amanda she couldn't push GM to use the veto on her because Aaryn would go up. mccrae says he'll try to reiterate it with her. She's pissed about it (meaning being 3rd nominee). Andy just convince her she's not going anywhere. It wouldn't make any sense for Helen/El to keep Candice. Mccrae I'll tell them I'll lead them on a fucking charge if they do that. I'm going to go talk to Aaryn.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 11:38 AM
Oh good grief. Make him stop singing. Now that song is stuck in my head.

I always feel like somebody's watching me! Love that song but now I am singing it. Ugh!

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 11:40 AM
GM believes that Candice is MVP because Howard was a football player so America gave it to Candice. But now Howard and Candice can't tag team. Candice is just a stupid bitch and he shouldn't have gotten involved with her. I'm having fun by myself with you guys.
McCrae He seemed like he was a player (talking about Howard)

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 11:43 AM
GM says Candice should wash her towel and give back cuz it's an hoh towel but she wouldn't want it back because of her crabass....then Aaryn said you have to boil towels after others use them
Mccrae tells GM if she wins veto to keep it she got zero votes so I think we're pretty damn solid, there's no point. who know who will go up. it could be fucking me but i'm not trying to be selfish
Aaryn i will solidly vote candice out. If it is candice that takes away one vote to take her out if I go up

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 11:44 AM
Aaryn Elissa said she wasn't going to vote Candice out
Mccrae well she's dumb as hell that just made her a target next week if she goes against me and amanda, she's stupid as hell

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 11:45 AM
Sorry I can't listen to those assholes anymore. They piss me off.

Trying to understand Judd is like being underwater and talking to a fish.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 11:48 AM
Amanda walks into room with Judd/Spencer. Says she doesn't know why Aaryn is freaking out right now. She doesn't want anyone to use the veto on me because she'll go up. Wants to know where the Bible is because she wants to fucking read it. Can't find the Bible so she's going to think.
Judd says he wasn't even nervous about who would go up
Spencer I don't care who wins it. Don't want Jessie to win it because he doesn't want to go up as a replacement.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 11:50 AM
Amanda in HN crying. She's annoyed with Aaryn for going around telling people not to use the veto on Amanda. It's stressful. I had to deal with this shit last week. I've only been loyal to everyone but the people who have left this house.
Judd is consoling her (gag me). Telling her she has nothing to worry about.
Amanda saying she's just stress out.
(Ugh, I can't understand Judd sometimes)

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 11:52 AM
Judd saying if he wins veto he will use it on amanda. mccrae could go up but he would be safe.
amanda I knew howard wasn't the MVP. It's definitely someone in the house
judd you think it's elissa you were up last week and this week makes me think it's the same person who the fuck could it be

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 11:56 AM
Here's the passive-aggressive bullying:

Amanda saying that if Judd or Spencer win veto they use it on her that would just prove they are....missed it. She just doesn't want to pack her fucking bags again. And being on the block someone might get the idea it's a good time to get her (amanda) out. She wants to see who would go up as the replacement mVP nominee so she'd know who was MVP then. I don't understand why they would put her up. She didn't get any votes last week. I'd put up someone who wasn't an alliance member and was a target. She thought Arryn or Helen would be going up. Judd telling her it had to be on e of the alliance.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 12:00 PM
Mccrae comes in HN room
Amanda starts in on McCrae about GM being a master schemer.
McCrae if you show everyone in the house that you can sway GM to use veto it on you and aaryn goes up then everyone's going to look at you
Amanda until you go up there and tell her not to use it on me. are you afraid you're going to go up
mccrae i don't give a fuck if I go up
Amanda I don't know why you have to be involved at all with them
just because she thinks (aaryn) she' might go up i don't see why there's a problem..aaryn's being selfish
mccrae no you're being selfish you have
Amand why would you want them to keep it the same for aaryn
mccrae i don't want them to keep it the same but GM doesn't use because she's tight with aaryn
you have every fucking person using it for you
Amanda there are 9 other people that could go up on the block why does she think she'd go up now she's acting like a little bitch
mccrae let her get her way
Amanda she's acting like she wants me to stay up on the block

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 12:02 PM
Amanda it's a little early to get mad about something that hasn't happened. it just shows that you don't want me to be taken off the block
It's annoying to me that you're up there saying Aaryn's feelings are justified.
mccrae you'd be pissed off too if judd was on the block and wanted me to use the veeto on him you'd be pissed if you could possibly go up
amanda it's not the same thing
mccrae yes it is
amanda anyone that uses it will not use it because they'll think people would be mad on them
mccrae well you stmping around the house isn't helping anything

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 12:07 PM
Amanda just told McCrae he needs to stop his dictatorship in this relationship. McCrae said oh yeah, i'm the one walking around telling everyone what to do (in a sarcastic tone).
Amanda I'm going to fucking win it then no one can complain. You don't have to go tell them not to take me off the block.
McCrae we have to make sure they're fucking solid right now
Amanda I don't know where you're fucking loyalties lie. The three of you only need to worry about someone on the block is me. I don't need my man up there telling GM not to use the veto on me because aaryn is worried she will go up on the block.

OMG! Whiny brat bitch!

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 12:07 PM
Amanda freaking out becuase Aaryn telling peoople not to use the veto on Amanda beacuse she is afraid to go up
she is fighting with McPizza becuase GM won't agree to use veto on her

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 12:09 PM
Sassy, this is too good. Listening to Amanda freak out at McCrae. Jealous much, bitch? LOL!

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 12:10 PM
LOl I can't type fworth a damn but I figures the drift is good enough folks really hould flashback it!!

CaMS 3 OR 4

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 12:11 PM
I type 120wpm and my feeds started looping so I was getting repeated convos which was driving me crazy.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 12:12 PM
I really hope Jessie or Candice win the veto and then hope against hope that they turn the house upside down and get Amanda out. That would be fun.

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 12:12 PM
I type 120wpm and my feeds started looping so I was getting repeated convos which was driving me crazy.

I thought the reloading was me because my internet provider is doing stuff to the towers messing up my speeds!!

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 12:14 PM
Nope. I was getting it too.

For anyone that wants to listen to Amanda's whining and bitching at mccrae, go to cams 3 or 4 at 11:48 BBT. I think that's right because my first post was 1:48CST.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 12:15 PM
HOH room. Jessie listening to tape. GM lying on bed. Think Aaryn is leaving.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 12:17 PM
:roflmao:

Andy comes into HOH and GM tries to tell him they're going to take a nap. Andy is nap blocking.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 12:18 PM
I think BB should let us nominate the 3rd nominee every week and we can put up Amanda every week and watch her freak the fuck out. It's damn entertaining.

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 12:25 PM
LOL Amanda can't accept that her behavior is selfish!!

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 12:27 PM
Bathroom: Elissa, Judd, Helen, Andy. Elissa teasing Andy telling him she hopes he gets backdoored. He had walked by her and said he was going to choke her with her necklace and she said there's a zero violence tolerance. Then Judd was hitting Andy with the brush testing his reflexes.
They're all laughing.

It was funny.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 12:27 PM
Okay. My feeds are really screwy right now. I keep hearing the same convos over again. How annoying.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 12:28 PM
Trivia. Veto time?

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 12:29 PM
Amanda leaves says she is goingt o take her adderall

SassyGal
Trivia. Veto time?

LOl I am behind I just got trivia!!

grandmamichelf
Don't you think it's funny that she takes her adderall before every competition? Others have complained that she hoards it then takes 2-3 pills. Isn't that kinda dangerous?

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 12:30 PM
I closed the browser I use for my feeds once the trivia came on. Maybe they'll be better when the veto comp is over.

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 12:32 PM
Don't you think it's funny that she takes her adderall before every competition? Others have complained that she hoards it then takes 2-3 pills. Isn't that kinda dangerous?

depends on her dose but she is doing it to increase her alertness & focus trying to give herself an advantage in the comp....

I think that they should only be allowed to take it at set times they way it is written by the doctor!!

yoyo
08-03-2013, 12:33 PM
this is so easy to throw amanda out come on helen im counting on you to put it together

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 12:34 PM
So she either has ADHD or narcolepsy! Probably ADHD. But who cares? If BB knows this and she has said this, then I think she should be told she can't take it except when prescribed.

yoyo
08-03-2013, 12:36 PM
the girl is crazy simple as that

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 12:38 PM
People tell me I'm crazy all the time at work but I simply tell them there's always a method to my madness. Unfortunately, Amanda has no method other than being a bully, showing her paid for boobs all over the place, and making racist comments. There's no method there. Just sick, disgusting behavior.

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 12:40 PM
I think that cbs should with any hg dispense the meds out as directed by the doctor order, we are not talking about an over the counter product.

I really do not see how most of the hgs thru the years have passed the psy eval!!

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 12:42 PM
I agree, Sassy.

Large Oreo McFlurry. Yum!

yoyo
theres crazy good n crazy bad amanda is just plain bad.i am in real estate in the same area she deals with

grandmamichelf
Okay, heading out to get milkshakes and McFlurry. Will return in a little bit.

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 12:43 PM
Okay, heading out to get milkshakes and McFlurry. Will return in a little bit.

have one for me!!

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 12:44 PM
theres crazy good n crazy bad amanda is just plain bad.i am in real estate in the same area she deals with

Well, yoyo, you need to let us in on what's being said about her. Any articles in the local papers? We've read all about Aaryn. We've heard about GM. And Spencer. We'd love to hear the scoop from where you are. But I have to go right now.

yoyo
08-03-2013, 12:45 PM
ill fill u in later when u get back

yoyo
08-03-2013, 12:53 PM
when her mother marilyn has to shut off her cell phone you know its hurting business

yoyo
08-03-2013, 01:26 PM
i figured out why they all follow amanda she has the highest amount of meds and she is using them as barter

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 01:35 PM
Trivia continues

CappieSux
08-03-2013, 02:09 PM
So does anyone find it unfair that Amanda is allowed to use, what basically equates to performance enhancing drugs? She not only takes one, but she takes MULTIPLE pills at a time and BB does NOTHING about it.

And how does Helen not see it's in her best interest to evict Amanda. Amanda is taking out ALL of Helen's allies and she is just okay with that? Helen will have no jury votes.

All of this is leading me to believe in the Amanda rumor. The DR is letting her get away with drugging herself, they're probably trying to keep the the heat off of her...It's just disgusting.

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 02:12 PM
I agree Cappie it is really making it easy to believe in the rumor with the edits she gets & how nasty she is yet they all think she has power...makes you wonder why the others didn't take a free shot to get rid of her!!

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 02:20 PM
Trivia continues

CappieSux
08-03-2013, 02:20 PM
I agree Cappie it is really making it easy to believe in the rumor with the edits she gets & how nasty she is yet they all think she has power...makes you wonder why the others didn't take a free shot to get rid of her!!

The DR is definitely in their ear. There is no way they'd normally be okay with Candice going home under a GinaMarie HoH. They'd be pushing hard for someone like Amanda to leave and shake the power up. But she is AG's princess, so no dice.

What's most disturbing is that the drugs Amanda is using is a serious deal, its low grade speed and yet BB does nothing about. They let her take a handful before a veto, giving her a GIANT edge. And than letting her get CRAZY when she isn't on the pills.

This continues to be one of the most disturbing seasons of BB and I'm really leaning in the direction of quitting this show altogether..

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 02:22 PM
back then Trivia again

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 02:23 PM
back

wearing hunting clothes

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 02:23 PM
GM pulls Judd up she is giving him propd

Jessie won

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 02:24 PM
she is telling he goes up when jessie takes herself down

Amanda McPizza he is telling her to dhut the fuck up she is on the block
Amanda I am suppose to shut up he gave it to her

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 02:25 PM
I'm back and the Oreo McFlurry was GREAT!

And yoyo, too bad Amanda's mom has to turn her cell phone off. Maybe she should have told her daughter to act like a lady instead of like a c-word.

Adderall is a low dose of speed, in essence? I know it has amphetamines in it.

And yeah, Jessie won veto. Too bad Candice is still on the block.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 02:28 PM
I pull the feeds up and heres' Amanda crying and McCrae bitching up her ass. McCrae telling Amand she's making herself look like an ass.

SassyGal
the comp involved prizes one was a vacation

someone was called a selfish fuck

McPizza telling Amanda to stop being a selfish fuck stop getting pissed & yelling at her you are making yourself look bad whay say anything to her tell her whatever she is going home

CappieSux
This definitely doesn't spell well for Amanda going home. Candice off the block might have done it but Jessie will do what Jessie does and act like Gretchen Weiner

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 02:29 PM
Amanda said something. McCrae telling her she didn't need to fucking yell at her that all she needed to say was you're going home. Amanda says she was put on the spot and McCrae says cooler heads will prevail. Amanda crying.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 02:30 PM
McCrae you're causing a fucking shitstorm. They all want her here so badly (Candice). Amanda why? McCrae cause she loves God. Now Jessie's off the blcok. Spencer's going to go up. Mccrae but miss flip floppers' going to try to flipflop them.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 02:34 PM
McCrae I don't get it. What are you trying to prove?
Amanda just leave me alone okay?
Andy comes in and ask if she's okay
Amanda I would never ever say something like that and she said it was in the cockpit or something
Andy she's going to go home
Amanda says she's trying to defame me
Elissa comes in with a frog and says she names it andette after andy
Andy tells Amanda if she hadn't yelled back at her that would never have come out
Elissa I'm not even getting involved in this. Elissa hugging Amanda

CappieSux
08-03-2013, 02:38 PM
Andy is a house elf. He's just trying to please master.

If Andy knows America is voting, why does he continue to stay on Amanda's side. Why doesn't he evict her? Why doesn't Helen,, who has to realize America hates Helen(as Helen has said, "She's playing for America"), evict her.

None of it makes any sense instead o these players being horrible players and cowards.

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 02:38 PM
damn my sound is messed up

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 02:39 PM
Amanda wants to know why Candice would go against her. Or has a vendetta against her. I guess they had a fight after the veto. Amanda asking Elissa if she's going to try and keep Candice here.
Elissa naming who's not loyal to her and Candice is.
Amanda checks herself out in the mirror.
McCrae we were trying to keep her here.
Elissa do you think she got MVP? Do you think she would have more fans than Rachel?
McCrae saying she had a friend that was on American Idol. She can get people that aren't BB fans.

Yo, people, it's US. We don't like Amanda. Spencer is right. Too bad you're too stupid to not listen.

Amanda saying that Candice asked her if she thought Candice was MVP. And fishes. Damn.

CappieSux
08-03-2013, 02:39 PM
Why is Amanda freaking out like this? Like Candice has the nerve to accuse Amanda of something or Candice has the nerve to try and go against her.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 02:40 PM
Why is Amanda freaking out like this? Like Candice has the nerve to accuse Amanda of something or Candice has the nerve to try and go against her.

That's the whole point, Cappie. Candice DARED to flip the house to save Howard. Candice DARED to go against what Amanda wanted.

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 02:41 PM
Amanda seems to be fighting alot she was pissed at jessie for standing up to her also

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 02:42 PM
Jessie pulls McCrae into cockpit room wants to know what might happen next week and if she might go up. He says probably. She says that's not fair. He's telling her that the way Amanda is acting she's making herself a target. He says what she's doing is not acceptable in his eyes. Spencer will go next week.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 02:43 PM
Jessie if there's anything I can do for you this week. McCrae just vote Candice. Now there's a handshake.

Damn it, Jessie. Don't do this shit.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 02:45 PM
I wonder if GM would put someone other than Spencer up.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 02:46 PM
Guess Candice has to wear a clown suit. OMG, I'm NOT going to listen to these fucking shit ass bitches. I'm just not. It's just fucking rude and that Helen is sitting there putting up with it makes me sick.

CappieSux
08-03-2013, 02:47 PM
Jessie pulls McCrae into cockpit room wants to know what might happen next week and if she might go up. He says probably. She says that's not fair. He's telling her that the way Amanda is acting she's making herself a target. He says what she's doing is not acceptable in his eyes. Spencer will go next week.

Jessie is an idiot. You know how to stop yourself from going up next week? Evict Amanda! Tell Judd about all the shit talking about Amanda was doing to you.

Helen, wake the fuck up and evict her.

Can the DR get fucking involved already? Or they waiting until Monday or are they going to try and keep Amanda safe?

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 02:49 PM
Well of course not. In this season of racism, it stands to reason that they would allow the two African Americans to get evicted (I know that's not really true but appearances say everything). But they can leave the Asian and the gay man in the house and still maintain a semblance of something right.

I'm so irritated by all this that I can't stand it.

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 02:50 PM
I think Judd won $5000 and Gm got a trip

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 02:52 PM
It sounds like Candice in the fight with Amanda said that Amanda thought Judd was MVP.

CappieSux
08-03-2013, 02:56 PM
Well of course not. In this season of racism, it stands to reason that they would allow the two African Americans to get evicted (I know that's not really true but appearances say everything). But they can leave the Asian and the gay man in the house and still maintain a semblance of something right.

I'm so irritated by all this that I can't stand it.

They are letting two blacks, it's exactly how it looks. GM and Aaryn shoudl have at least gotten some sort of plenty for all their racism but they never did. And now they're standing back and letting this happen. Candice is putting voted out for being black and successful PERIOD. That's where all of Aaryn and GinaMarie's animosity comes from. These are two white women who have had NOTHING in their lives. GinaMarie is 33 and her greatest accomplishment is winning a beauty pageant 10 years that took her YEARS to win. Aaryn ALWAYS talks about how she can't understand how Candice won "Miss. Louisiana twice."

They don't like that she has a career or money, or that she's appeared on Oprah. They've made fun of her for being adopted...They're jealous of every part of her and don't like that a black girl is better than them. They think, because she is black, that she should be less than...that should be stupider than them, less educated, less successful, that she talk "black" and not "white".

NOTHING has to do with gameplay.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 02:56 PM
Amanda's in the HN room reading the Bible.

Gee, I'm surprised: Oh this is going to sound so awful. Oh WTH! I'm surpised it didn't burst into flames or burn her hands when she picked it up. Yep. Sorry, I said it. But the woman is a fucking hypocrite. Well maybe she'll read a passage about being a loving, kind person instead of what she is being right now.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 02:59 PM
They are letting two blacks, it's exactly how it looks. GM and Aaryn shoudl have at least gotten some sort of plenty for all their racism but they never did. And now they're standing back and letting this happen. Candice is putting voted out for being black and successful PERIOD. That's where all of Aaryn and GinaMarie's animosity comes from. These are two white women who have had NOTHING in their lives. GinaMarie is 33 and her greatest accomplishment is winning a beauty pageant 10 years that took her YEARS to win. Aaryn ALWAYS talks about how she can't understand how Candice won "Miss. Louisiana twice."

They don't like that she has a career or money, or that she's appeared on Oprah. They've made fun of her for being adopted...They're jealous of every part of her and don't like that a black girl is better than them. They think, because she is black, that she should be less than...that should be stupider than them, less educated, less successful, that she talk "black" and not "white".

NOTHING has to do with gameplay.

:roflmao: I'm sorry. Don't mean to laugh but you just said everything I was thinking and more. I could feel your anger and dismay that this is happening and I join with you. It really makes you feel impotent when you can't do a damn thing to stop it or intervene on behalf of someone.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 03:02 PM
McCrae is saying to Amanda that he talked to Judd. Amanda said Elissa was telling her why she wanted Spencer to go before Candice. And if the votes are spread too thin, she could be gone. Amanda said she asked why would she want to keep Candice here over Spencer?

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 03:05 PM
Judd, Andy and Elissa came in the HN room. They were all talking so the only thing I heard was Andy saying something about they've always known who was going and what the votes would be so why flip it. And that Candice is his friend and he's going to vote her out?

Man, these people are the sheep herd times 10.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 03:11 PM
Guess they don't know about DE. They think the MVP will end with the first DE and there will only two nominees for the DE. I hope not. I hope they're going to say something in a commercial tomorrow night or something about us voting for 3rd nominee for the DE. We can vote Amanda for the 3rd time. Or just split the fucking votes between her and Aaryn.

Shiny Beige
08-03-2013, 03:11 PM
The DR is definitely in their ear. There is no way they'd normally be okay with Candice going home under a GinaMarie HoH. They'd be pushing hard for someone like Amanda to leave and shake the power up. But she is AG's princess, so no dice.

What's most disturbing is that the drugs Amanda is using is a serious deal, its low grade speed and yet BB does nothing about. They let her take a handful before a veto, giving her a GIANT edge. And than letting her get CRAZY when she isn't on the pills.

This continues to be one of the most disturbing seasons of BB and I'm really leaning in the direction of quitting this show altogether..
It's definitely an "expect the unexpected" season. Amanda, AG's friend, has a golden edit; Rachel and her crew are playing Elissa's game for her; these hateful people were hand-picked/recruited for who they are (and with a lot of "Toddlers and Tiaras" influence); Helen lies and cries, and she does it well; the hate and racism are probably good for ratings, but maybe a lot of people can learn that racism is not okay or funny; and right now Time Warner won't let me watch the damned show. It's an interesting season, except for the people.

I don't understand why I even want to watch ... :confused:

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 03:12 PM
Amanda's in the HN room reading the Bible.

Gee, I'm surprised: Oh this is going to sound so awful. Oh WTH! I'm surpised it didn't burst into flames or burn her hands when she picked it up. Yep. Sorry, I said it. But the woman is a fucking hypocrite. Well maybe she'll read a passage about being a loving, kind person instead of what she is being right now.

she might get more from it if they hit her with it!!

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 03:13 PM
she might get more from it if they hit her with it!!

Whoa, you're doing violence. I was just burning her hands! :roflmao: I like your idea better.

And Shiny, it's supposed to be 'expect the unexpected' for the HGs, not us. I read somewhere that rumor has it AG will NOT be invited back to the BB table next season.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 03:15 PM
Helen didn't talk to Judd. She just came from HOH. Lying little twit!

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 03:16 PM
Jessie got veto
Spencer got the trip
Judd got $$
Candice has to wear a costume(clowntard)

GM??
Amanda??

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 03:17 PM
I posted an article & vid from the Huffinton Post about Amanda

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 03:17 PM
Candice has to wear a clown suit. That's what Aaryn was saying and she thinks it's funny that Candice will exit in it and she finds it hilarious.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 03:19 PM
My feeds are looping so badly that I can't stand it anymore. I'm just sick that Candice is going to go out. I just HOPE someone does something that will stand this house on its ear and mix it up. I'm tired of the "house mentality".

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 03:21 PM
someone (I think Amanda) is getting 50 shades of orange

Gm gets some sort of cone????? to wear

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 03:26 PM
seems that according to Andy that Amanda called Candice Shaniqua today & it was worse that what Aaryn said....must have been inthe fight we didn't see

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 03:27 PM
seems that according to Andy that Amanda called Candice Shaniqua today & it was worse that what Aaryn said....must have been inthe fight we didn't see

Well I wonder if that will make the show. I mean, we know Amanda is AG's girl and getting the golden edit.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 03:31 PM

Amanda has to be orange or something every hour.

I just read that besides the shaniqua comment, amanda also said "Howard's cock was in it,but he wantedd it in me." OMG.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 03:31 PM
Gotta go for awhile.

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 03:32 PM
Thank grandma

CappieSux
08-03-2013, 03:42 PM
:roflmao: I'm sorry. Don't mean to laugh but you just said everything I was thinking and more. I could feel your anger and dismay that this is happening and I join with you. It really makes you feel impotent when you can't do a damn thing to stop it or intervene on behalf of someone.

Who would have thought that you and I would be on the exact same page this time last year :p.

CappieSux
08-03-2013, 03:43 PM
Amanda has to be orange or something every hour.

I just read that besides the shaniqua comment, amanda also said "Howard's cock was in it,but he wantedd it in me." OMG.

He called her that to her face? Wonder if that will make the edit or if Grodhog's pet will remain safe?

aztekpm
08-03-2013, 03:45 PM
Not sure what was said, but Spencer commented that what Amanda said today, trumped any Shaniqua comment that Aaryn has said.

TheKdd
08-03-2013, 03:47 PM
Seems that even McCrae is getting irritated with Amanda.

CappieSux
08-03-2013, 03:48 PM
Ergh, Amanda gets to skate by being a racist because of being Grodhog's friend. If she was anyone else(like say Aaryn) the DR would be pushing for her to go. Helen would be in the DR ten times a day, getting told how dangerous Amanda is.

I honestly can't decide who I hate more. Aaryn, GinaMarie or Amanda for being horrible bullies and racists. Helen for being a cocky idiot who thinks she's running the house but is truly being lead around by Amanda. She has the opportunity and the info to get Judd to switch(and Jessie with him) but she refuses to do because she's the worst. Then there is McCrae, Amanda's pussy boy. Jessie is Gretchen Weiners and will go full on Candice bash to get back in with the girls. Spencer is a disgusting piece of trash.

So there is only Candice and Judd...and Candice is most likely going home.

TheKdd
08-03-2013, 03:50 PM
Well it's a LOOOONG time before Thursday. Let's not jump the gun here. Who knows what could happen. All it will take really is for Helen to have ANY kind of issue with Amanda, and things could change quickly.

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 03:57 PM
Aaryn was going on about candice being selfish by taking the veto instead of the $5000

Judd talked to mcPizza about Elissa telling him the Amanda/McPizza think he is MVP

jessie talked to helen about her worry of going up...Helen pretending all is ok

Gm taking a bath talking to Judd McPizza,,,she got called to DR

Elissa & Candice getting stuff to cook

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 04:01 PM
Aryn telling Amanda that Candice is after her Amanda Spencer & GM so she is going reassures Amanda that GM wants candice gone so bad

TheKdd
08-03-2013, 04:13 PM
Aaryn telling Judd, Spencer, Amanda, McCrae and Andy that she thinks Elissa is trying to flip the house to save Candice and so is suggesting to GM to put up Elissa.

Amanda thinks that if Elissa is up there, Candice might not leave, that Elissa might.

TheKdd
08-03-2013, 04:21 PM
Amanda telling Aaryn that it HAS to be Spencer up on the block. Amanda doesn't think Elissa will go against her.

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 04:45 PM
GM comes out in the cone of shame....she has the others sit in living room to explain rules.....she has to wear it for 48 hours can't take it off at anytime

TheKdd
08-03-2013, 04:46 PM
GM has to wear the "Cone of Shame" for 48 hours.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/TheKdd/ScreenShot2013-08-03at44400PM_zps98311ad5.png

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 04:47 PM
that is stupid....like she wasn't loud enough already

aztekpm
08-03-2013, 05:14 PM
LOL wonder if it will cause an echo or will she hear herself as loud as we do??

TheKdd
08-03-2013, 05:25 PM
Basically, what's going on is GM thinks anyone that "got a key" from her during noms owes her. Owes her to not put her up if they get HOH, and owes her to vote how she wants.

So far, no one is really turning to keep Candice (except Elissa) but who knows what will happen when Spencer goes up, which is the plan for Monday.

TheKdd
08-03-2013, 05:28 PM
Now I'm gonna go shower and eat. Everyone is re-hashing the same convos pretty much at this point. Aaryn telling Helen to tell Elissa that she has to vote Candice out.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 05:40 PM
Who would have thought that you and I would be on the exact same page this time last year :p.

I know. That's why I was laughing. Last year we didn't agree on any of the houseguests.

Like TK said, long time until Monday. I hope Elissa can flip enough people. Really I do. Anyway, maybe, just maybe, the DR will start to step in.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 05:42 PM
Well crap. I came in on the tail end of a conv between Helen and Elissa and it looks like Elissa is now on board to vote out Candice. Fuck.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 05:49 PM
Helen in HN room talking to Aaryn/GM. Telling about a convo between her and Candice when Amanda walks in and asks what they were talking about. Something about MVP and during the veto Candice threw out that Helen/El believed Judd was MVP. Helen says she told Elissa that Candice has thrown them under the bus and why would she throw us under the bus if we're the only bus. GM nobody acts like Candice does Helen I think Amanda was just as bad today but I'm mad at Candice for throwing us under the bus. GM is not as loud because of the cone.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 05:51 PM
So here's the thing: Aaryn repeated what the fight was:

Amanda to Candice: Yeah your mouth is so big so you could fit Howard's cock in it.
Candice: Yes, I did.
Amanda: Well the funny thing is, he wanted to put his cock in me.
Candice: you and your flat ass
Amanda: Flat ass? Who the fuck wants your fucking fat ass
Candice: Nasty bitch.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 05:53 PM
You know, this shit is almost making me want to cancel my feeds. The thing is I keep hoping something wonderful will happen. I really do.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 06:03 PM
I was looking at some tweets and this is what I saw: At 4:26 pm Amanda said "Spencer has to go up or the monkey will not go home."

I was actually looking for a way to send a letter to The Talk about my total dismay with some of the houseguests and how all this is really horrible and I ran across those tweets on the show's web page. Huh. I wasn't on a witch hunt, just looking for an email address.

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 06:15 PM
well I gues I should be glad I have had sound & reload issues...

CappieSux
08-03-2013, 06:20 PM
It's too late to cancel the feeds for me but this could very well be my last Big Brother.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 06:21 PM
I'm having the same issues with everything repeating itself.

However the Elissa and Andy picking on each other is hilarious. Elissa has a wicked sense of humor.

And we haven't seen Candice all day as far as I can tell. Supposedly the clown suit she has to wear is based on Aaryn's clown which I will find horribly offensive.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 06:22 PM
It's too late to cancel the feeds for me but this could very well be my last Big Brother.

Oh don't say that, Cappie. I read that AG isn't being invited back to the BB table next year. Yes, it's a rumor, but who knows? We can hope.

aztekpm
08-03-2013, 06:24 PM
Yeah, Aaryn, feels that it is karma for all that Candice has done to her in the house ... I say fk Aaryn, wait till she find out what karma has in store for her when she leaves the house!

CappieSux
08-03-2013, 06:44 PM
Everyday she makes it worse for herself and she comments how she knows past contestants lives were ruined because of this show.

Even James, the second dirtiest, saddest, most desperate to be relevant HG(after EvelDick) will probably not even want to be seen with her...and he's desperate to be relevant! Your life is over Aaryn...the best you can hope for now is marrying rich. She will. She's young and pretty, but this will haunt her...it will haunt her children, she'll get looks wherever she goes.

GinaMarie, meanwhile, will probably be on suicide watch. Her life is OVER.

What's really sick is how much pleasure these losers like Aaryn, GinaMarie, Andy and Spencer are getting in Candice's humiliation. They make me sick. And Andy thinks he is a fan favorite. HA! Andy is just a sad little house wife. Dobby would be ashamed of you.

CappieSux
08-03-2013, 06:48 PM
Oh don't say that, Cappie. I read that AG isn't being invited back to the BB table next year. Yes, it's a rumor, but who knows? We can hope.

I'd definitely return if that's the case. She deserves to be fired after this season. Les Moonves was probably not very happy he had to talk about the show's racism during the TCA's...he doesn't want to waste time with that.

yoyo
08-03-2013, 06:50 PM
I have a felling candices clown suit will go for pretty good money on ebay

CappieSux
08-03-2013, 06:51 PM
I wonder if she'll refuse to come out if her costume is embarrassing, probably because she doesn't want to face the racists...If she refuses because of that, what would BB say? Could they force her to wear that costume when they allowed this racism to overtake the game?

CappieSux
08-03-2013, 07:01 PM
Nope BB continues Candice's humilation and gives the racists just what they want.

Another win for BB15 and Allison Grodner. If she doesn't leave, I do. Is anyone enjoying this show any more? Is anyone proud of what they're seeing? By watching, I can't help but feel I SUPPORT this. I PAID for these feeds, I PAID for this behavior...I'm slightly sick with myself.

aztekpm
08-03-2013, 07:03 PM
She's handling it like a champ ... I give her props, said its part of the BB experience

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/aztekpaula/BB14/BB15/89.jpg

CappieSux
08-03-2013, 07:05 PM
It just makes me uncomfortable...all the racism in the house and now these horrors get to enjoy her humiliation? That she gets to literally "dress like a clown" for their amusement. It makes my skin crawl, and I'm literally feeling a sickness in my stomach. I'm glad she's taking it like a champ, but I'm not.

aztekpm
08-03-2013, 07:05 PM
LOL her nose squeeks. She had a choice between the skirt or a collar. She said the collar was choking her, so she took the skirt, but can switch off. They're gonna make her a smaller one as it's too large for her. She even said she wanted Clownie to take in for a DR. Aaryn will laff her ass off, but Candice is handling it perfectly. Not playing into what Aaryn wanted at all! LOL Elissa wants a skirt like it.

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/aztekpaula/BB14/BB15/90.jpg

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 07:06 PM
well she does look cute espite the creepy clown it was based on

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 07:07 PM
I love that GM was driven to her room rather than be where she wasn't in center ring with her dog no bite your own ass cone!!

aztekpm
08-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Well they do it every year, so it's not like it was directed at Candice. It's just unfortunate that it plays into Aaryn's racism. LOL @ Elissa she wants that skirt so bad.

CappieSux
08-03-2013, 07:08 PM
Elissa is so nice...it's nice to know amongst all that venom there is Elissa.

aztekpm
08-03-2013, 07:10 PM
So what happened to Aaryn making fun of her, etc. Guess when Candice had such a good attitude, kinda sucked the fun outta making fun!

CappieSux
08-03-2013, 07:13 PM
Ha, her face. It didn't help Aaryn that Elissa was helping to put a positive spin on it.

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 07:20 PM
Amanda getting into the tan sprayer area in the BY she is waering a white bathing suit

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 07:26 PM
Newsflash
GM You know me I don't complain

aztekpm
08-03-2013, 07:30 PM
Newsflash
GM You know me I don't complain

Bwahhhhaaaaahhhhaaaaa, she really didn't say that! Talk about oblivious!

aztekpm
08-03-2013, 07:37 PM
http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/aztekpaula/BB14/BB15/86.jpg

aztekpm
http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/aztekpaula/BB14/BB15/87.jpg

aztekpm
It's really 'orange' not quite like a real spray tan

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/aztekpaula/BB14/BB15/88.jpg

aztekpm
08-03-2013, 07:39 PM
LOL think that white bathing suit might be toast ... I think she's gonna look literally like an orange!

CappieSux
08-03-2013, 07:40 PM
The good news is...the blacker Amanda gets, the more likely it is that she's voted out.

aztekpm
08-03-2013, 07:42 PM
LMFAOOOOOO @ GM, she has to turn around to hear anyone (in their direction) and hears her own voice echoing back!

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 07:42 PM
Bwahhhhaaaaahhhhaaaaa, she really didn't say that! Talk about oblivious!

Yes she did!!!!

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 07:43 PM
The good news is...the blacker Amanda gets, the more likely it is that she's voted out.

she is getting orange.....she will look far worse than Candice!!
We can call her pumpkin!!

aztekpm
08-03-2013, 07:48 PM
the only thing that would have been better than Amanda turning orange would have been if Aaryn had been playing and won it!

aztekpm
08-03-2013, 07:55 PM
Dayum McCrae was putting on the large Clownie outfit (it was in the storage room) and it went to fish ... wonder if they're telling him to stop??

Yep, that must be why the fish, it came back for a few and he was back in his shorts and hoodie.

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 08:04 PM
McPizza was putting on a clowntard so we got WBRB

aztekpm
08-03-2013, 08:05 PM
Feeds back

GM, Andy, Amanda, McCrae in HOH talking about putting up Spencer as the pawn. Going on about Jessie making deals for next week. She has no power, either her or Spencer are going next week anyway, shes just another drama starter.

aztekpm
08-03-2013, 08:07 PM
Other group is Helen, Aaryn, Jessie and Judd around/in the hot tub, talking about different comps.

CappieSux
08-03-2013, 08:09 PM
Jessie would be down for evicting Amanda in a heartbeat. So would Elissa. It's all on Helen because she can convince Judd when she reveals the truth about Amanda's plans to get out Judd.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 08:55 PM
The problem is that Helen hasn't got the damn balls to go against Amanda. Or she plain just doesn't want to rock the boat. If she had the balls , she could probably get those people to evict Amanda, but I'd love it if she convinced them to evict Spencer. We all know Elissa doesn't want to vote Candice out. And Jessie told Helen she wanted to get Amanda out. It's just sad that Helen isn't seeing the forest for the fucking trees.

grandmamichelf
08-03-2013, 08:58 PM
Oh and now we have to see more of Amanda's damn stupid paid for boobs.

aztekpm
08-03-2013, 09:30 PM
Had the feeds off, did Amanda have another tanning session? She's looking white around the eyes!

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 09:40 PM
I was watching tv & didn't realize my feeds froze!

aztekpm
08-03-2013, 09:49 PM
The bigger question ... did you care? I swear this is the least I've ever been on them, just so meh.

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 10:08 PM
The bigger question ... did you care? I swear this is the least I've ever been on them, just so meh.

No I figure it went something like this
Gm who NEVER complains complained about the cone...Amanda was not amused by the oranging of her skin,,,Amanda was paranoid about votes....Judd flitting from group to group with Amdy following him to se sure he wasn't plotting against anyone....Spencer was crass...

so no I reaaly didn't care I find that more often than not the voices here irritate me!

SassyGal
08-03-2013, 10:11 PM
I am heading to bed now have fun!!

Shiny Beige
08-03-2013, 10:51 PM
Goodnight, Sassy. We appreciate your updates! :Yay:

TheKdd
08-04-2013, 03:31 AM
New Thread: http://www.forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=15388

Nickyd
08-04-2013, 07:56 AM
Nope BB continues Candice's humilation and gives the racists just what they want.

Another win for BB15 and Allison Grodner. If she doesn't leave, I do. Is anyone enjoying this show any more? Is anyone proud of what they're seeing? By watching, I can't help but feel I SUPPORT this. I PAID for these feeds, I PAID for this behavior...I'm slightly sick with myself.

Don't feel that way Cappie - you didn't know what asses were coming into the house. I am shocked and dismayed at most of the players in that house.It really is a hatefest. In prior years it was this one hated that one because of their game play and not the color of their skin. Initially I thought that BB would come in and remove Aaryn and GM from the show but as the days progress it has spread to more players. It's like an infection that needs to be cleaned out. I read things and people say "It's only game play" but I say bs on that. Their attitudes seem deep routed. If the rumor is true that Amanda has been picked to be the winner of BB15 it will be my last year watching them.
I know peole don't like to hear this but I think the game was rigged the year Jordon played for her to win. Especially when the 2nd phase of the final competition was rollilng a backetball into slots determing the heads of household order. Too simple becase I'm sure you know in previous years it was about memory.