View Full Version : Aug 5th Live Feed Updates and Discussion

TheKdd
08-05-2013, 12:11 AM
Veto Ceremony Day. Will it be Spencer? If so, will they swing the house away from Candice?

Shiny Beige
08-05-2013, 12:24 AM
Does anybody even care?
And why am I still watching?
:confused:

grandmamichelf
08-05-2013, 05:57 AM
I'm still watching because I have hope. Not much, just a little.

I go to sleep and wake up to read this crap. Damn that Andy. He's such a weasely house elf. I'm so tired of him already.

I'm hoping that production keeps hounding Helen and then hounds Judd. Seriously, this is ridiculous.

And Sassy, a BIG THANK YOU for those updates. I wish I could have helped out last night.

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 07:50 AM
Sorry I pooped out but all the good stuff was done!!

Hgs sleeping...the snorers are loud!!

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 08:44 AM
WBRB for few minutes

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 08:47 AM
lots of laughing folks seem to be walking thru the living to the bedrooms where lights are off

GM doing crunches in HOH

others getting back into bed...

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 08:48 AM
Elissa telling Andy he is getting nomed & evicted at the veto ceremony in 53 minutes

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 08:49 AM
Aaryn standing in HT hear heleicopters

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 08:50 AM
Judd GM in the downstairs BR chatting about music
GM found the rap part quite annoying..says ahe never heard it
Elissa & Andy there too

BB calls for battery changes

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 08:52 AM
Gm says I am ajoke...trying to figure out what to wear for veto ceremony

.......(Gm has mentioned in the last couple days she thought ceremony would happen after the cone came off!!)

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 09:03 AM
Helen jogging the yard,,,
Andy Judd Jessie BY couches
Andy I am so glad i got up for Amanda's tan

Bathroom
Candice Elissa Amanda
E-asks if they called her at all last night to tan
(didn't hear an answer)
E- well that was nice for everyone

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 09:04 AM
BY couch crew chatting about the Middleeast tourist spots

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 09:05 AM
WBRB

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 09:12 AM
Amanda "tanning" she is cussing she won't fucking do it if it doesn't turn on because it is fucking cold out
she seems to get out before it finishes EVERYTIMe

http://i41.tinypic.com/23u66ic.png

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 09:13 AM
Bb keeps telling them to stop
then SHUT IT DOWN

By crew thinks BB talking to Amanda

http://i41.tinypic.com/t64k7p.png

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 09:18 AM
Andy in shower
Candice & Elissa doing makeup
Judd in toilet

jessie doing makeup on BY couch
Spencer there to

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 09:19 AM
Andy asking if they think his favorite BB player jodi got to take a shpwer in the BB house

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 09:26 AM
Spencer said 17 more minutes
jessie heads into bathroom

Andy out of shower
Judd into it

Candice has been called to DR a couple of times she is getting her outfit on correctly

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 09:27 AM
Elissa & jessie whispering & giggling can't hear it

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 09:27 AM
Spencer sitting in livingroom waiting

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 09:37 AM
Jessie & Judd whispering
Jessie saying still working it out to get her out she lies & is so good at it
Judd nodding(he is brushing his teeth
Jessie then candice will still be a target

?? is the plan to get rid of Amanda still alive??

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 09:38 AM
Jessie telling him it will be a huge move & be awesome
Judd keeps brushing

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 09:41 AM
Jessie tells him they are solid & if you become solid then... something about her fight with candice & how she was you are going home,,,some bullshit you sell real esatate in Boca ratoon Fl
Judd doing mouthwash now

Candice asks if they was ?? for breakfast

Judd asked a question(I missed it)
jessie trust me

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 09:42 AM
Judd applying gel to hair enough for the folks in a 3rd world country,,,people he doesn't have enough hair for all he used!!

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 09:43 AM
Judd leaves bathroom not showing where he went

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 09:44 AM
Judd in the kitchen walks towards the bedrooms

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 09:45 AM
Andy on BY couch Spencer there

Aaryn in store room

GM in HOH

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 09:50 AM
Spencer up to GM room
Gm tells him she needs his help needs a replacement nom
Spencer says Andy
GM well I have 3 people thinkg about not my target....so has notheing to do against you if you go up...talk to me afterwards...basicly I will talk to the next 2 people.....tells that people gunning her to put up Elissa...wants candice gone...if not I am going to gun stuff i will be a bulldozer..i will fucking be candice on steroids....you aren't on my radar...you weren't my first choice...says promised McPizza wouldn't put him up Helen didn't put me up,,Judd is just cool & Aaryn.....I have 3 or 4 i can put up and if it happens to be you just talk to me
Spencer if you put me up don't bash me in the GM style
GM laughs...I will say something nice you are't my target it wasn't in my mind to bash anyone that goes uop

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 09:51 AM
GM have to give the 4 people a heads up I don't like to shock opeople...have to get my target out on the first time...asks to see Judd
Spencer if you do put me up i am going to say something to be funny

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 09:55 AM
Judd up to HOH asks you putting me up
GM reason I called you up is I am putting up Spencer but I can't just talk to S[pencer
Andy in tells him I need to talk to you next
Andy by chess board
GM tells him what she kind of told Spencer doesn't want him to know it was him only
Judd ha ha sneaky....he leaves
Andy in
GM tells him the same thing...
Andy oh so you are putting up Spencer

WBRB

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 09:57 AM
back
GM says well basicly I will lay in bed the rest of the day...tells her to leak the word that Spencer not my target...

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 09:58 AM
GM annoyed that Jessie has the bear shirt on

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 09:58 AM
BY
Andy & Judd
comparing notes laughing about GM

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 10:01 AM
candice still cooking breakfast

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 10:04 AM
GM at the shrine of Nick in the HOH

http://i44.tinypic.com/imv1a1.png

cockpit
helen tells Andy she is going with hos advice this week but next week she better win HOH
WBRB

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 10:05 AM
Trivia

Karadise
08-05-2013, 10:26 AM
GM at the shrine of Nick in the HOH

http://i44.tinypic.com/imv1a1.png

cockpit
helen tells Andy she is going with hos advice this week but next week she better win HOH
WBRB

Oh good lord she's still carrying on with this? Pathetic.

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 10:36 AM
Trivia continues

I wish they would hurry I need to get in the shower & leave!!

aztekpm
08-05-2013, 10:44 AM
I think the plan to evict Amanda is off, from what I read from the middle of the night (most only had a few hours sleep) Judd told McManda the whole plan to get her out, how hard they feel it will to break them up, but not to worry, that he was just using Jessie, will make out with her etc, to find out whats going on with them (Helen, Elissa, Jessie). LOL funnily enough he's telling the truth but for now McManda has chosen not believe him, that he made it all up.

Helen is pinging huge on everyone's radar and I think, Andy may be starting as well, but not to the extent Helen is. He's able to deflect everything back to Helen, remember he's been doing that from day one with her, complaining she's too loud, talks too much, etc. so they tend to believe him. My thoughts are that he's starting to get sloppy tho, convo's are getting around way to fast with way too many details. Jessie & Elissa are figuring everything out and if he doesn't step back he's gonna get burned sooner than later.

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 10:50 AM
Back

Spencer up...GM telling himshe has his back

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 10:57 AM
store room
Helen & Elissa
Helen telling her that they are voting to get rid of Candice named off people
Elissa so you are working with or for all those people
Helen no I have been with you from the start but Candice is a vote for herslf she has been throwing our names out there left & right

Andy in convo stop elf blocked!!

H&E leave
Judd in
Andy tells him that helen told him they are voting Candice out,,asks if Jessie talked to him
Judd yeah
Andy should we sit her down or let her shoot herself in the foot
Judd me you Aaryn McPizza or Amadna need to get next HOh

Helen back in I don't know WTF is up with Elissa because she just asked me to vote out Spencer & asked if I was working with hom...i think jessie is...I am about to go off on Jessies ass...
Judd I am kissing on her & stuff
Helen I am not voting Amanda or Spencer out...
Andy she tried to flip the house 6 days ago
Helen she has to go next week
Judd GM deserves it more

Tina
08-05-2013, 10:59 AM
ugh these people are blind

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 11:02 AM
I agree trinia...

helen needs to start LISTENING to Elissa & Jessie & her "FRIENDS" in the DR!!!

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 11:04 AM
cockpit
Helen in deep thought

http://i43.tinypic.com/r2m5hf.png

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 11:08 AM
Elissa in

Helen telling her that they have an alliance...that need to vote Candice
Elissa I am just nervous,,,something about GM Spencer target???
Helen telling that candice tried to flip the votes last week on us and that she appoligized to me for it
Elissa of course she tried to save Howard...(paraphasing)
Helen telling her that they think she is trying to influence you you need to seperate.. not sure if talking about Can or jes

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 11:12 AM
Helen telling her that even if you & I flip for candice she is still going,,,,Judd is not flipping...jessie thinks she has him but she doesn't...she is going next week... Amanda trying to backdoor me is a lie I asked???..she(Jess) made it up & that she told Aaryn that this game is all about making the princess & Amanda happy...says she talked about you too & I believe it
Elissa doesn't believe it if I was happy Aaryn would have been out the door...
Helen i will talk to you if you really want aaryn out
Elissa...
Helen were you there I wasn't there...yeah I agree she has to go too

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 11:15 AM
helen saying she know I asked Aaryn to put Howard & Spencer on the block...she tried to flip the house on you & me...i would never do that to you you are my person my friend
Elissa says your mine too....that feels Aaryn & GM have no loyalty to me...I know we are not Candices target but I don't know about Spencer & GM'
Helen you are not

they leave I missed stuff sorry

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 11:21 AM
BY Amanda Jessie
Amanda telling her that she had nothing to do with her going up
jessie wants to know where she is in the plan
Amanda tells her Judd came to them 7 wants her to go far
Jessie I was never with Candice..went to Andy tells she told him i was told this & why...then all that shit came back to my face i get labeled a flipflopper..if all these little things are blown out of propotion,,,thinks that you should have given me the benefit of doubt over Candice
Amanda abolutely i appoligize...I think I will be the MVP nom everyweek & don't know why...I have the loyalty of so many people..
Jessie that is great for you...but...I got left in nomans land
Amanda the reason i got mad last week......something about i will be there for you & you for me

aztekpm
08-05-2013, 11:29 AM
You probably didn't miss too much, they constantly repeat and go back over everything they just said to justify it. It's scary how much Andy and Helen have to remember, I know I wouldn't keep it all straight. They've said so much to everyone, I honestly don't know which side their even on anymore ... I am leaning towards Andy abandoning Helen & Elissa tho ...

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 11:33 AM
judd came out they go over convo......seems they are blaming everything on candice

have to go

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 11:35 AM
You probably didn't miss too much, they constantly repeat and go back over everything they just said to justify it. It's scary how much Andy and Helen have to remember, I know I wouldn't keep it all straight. They've said so much to everyone, I honestly don't know which side their even on anymore ... I am leaning towards Andy abandoning Helen & Elissa tho ...

I get so confused when trying to get it,,,,these folks are crazy!!
I think it would be easier with the evil elf...he gives x-mas a bad name!!

aztekpm
08-05-2013, 11:40 AM
LOL my favorite 'saying' is ... once Candice leaves there will be no drama in the house.

LMFAOOOOO say what, delusional is thy middle name. Aaryn, GM, Amanda, Jessie have created the most drama in the house and think it will stop when Candice leaves ... LOL it's gonna ramp up, cause now they can't blame Candice, next drama causer ... Jessie! Once she's outta the house all the drama will be gone, rinse, repeat!

aztekpm
08-05-2013, 11:41 AM
I get so confused when trying to get it,,,,these folks are crazy!!
I think it would be easier with the evil elf...he gives x-mas a bad name!!

You said it, even when listening to them I get confused. I'm waiting for someone to have the wrong conversation with the wrong person LOL!

Oh and wanted to comment about Amanda and all this medication talk. She was saying she hadn't had it for days, then says she took 2-3 pills before comps. Someone else mentioned that she gets extremely paranoid when she's on it. Ummm, I think it might behoove BB to administer meds in the DR, to ensure they're taken when prescribed and not abused.

aztekpm
08-05-2013, 12:07 PM
Trying to listen Aaryn & Amanda defend why GM put up Jessie and not Amanda or someone else and they are talking in circles as to why Jessie became a target when everyone professed to have her back.

Aaryn can't understand why Jessie brought this up, everyone is playing best for them, said each others name, etc. Jessie said she didn't Amanda did, we're just having a conversation, I'm not upset. She's explaining that I didn't come up with a plan to evict Aaryn, etc. but people are talking to me asking me what do I think, etc.

Amanda now talking about the moving company and Howard, turning on the house, etc. Was too early ... LOL now I missed some stuff. Jessie saying once you're on the block you think you will be next week, so yeah you think ahead. Scarier now when there's only 11 in the house and not 16. Saying you know every week, we know who's the next target, Howard, Candice and now I'm not hearing anything for next week, so it makes me think it's me. All of a sudden Spencer is off the radar. They say he isn't, he's sitting on the block. She knows they're not targeting him. She says oh it's his dream to get to jury, so everyone will get him to jury. Well it's my dream to get to jury and I don't think I will, which is why I'm asking you about next week. Amanda says I won't name any names, I'm in a weak position, will probably be on the block every week, but we're not targeting you. She thanks her.

Amanda says if I get power next week, which I doubt, but I'll have to think it thru really hard, who's best for my game, etc. Aaryn says its hard to say a name, cause if they get HOH the next week, then you can be a target. Jessie says Spencer has been out there for 2 weeks and now nothing.

Amanda says well you're close to Candice, you're spending time with her, so that makes me nervous. Jessie says well she's going home, she has no one. Amanda can't believe that Candice hasn't made any deals with Jessie to keep her and who the target is Spencer or Amanda. Amanda basically can't believe that Candice hasn't proposed stuff to her, etc. Jessie saying that nothing's been said about Elissa anymore, Amanda says well I have never targeted you (lie)

Aaryn says well I'm glad we had this talk, Amanda says not meant to be argumentative, nice to know where we all stand. Spencer had come out near the end and is eating so now they're talking food. LOL How long before they sit and bash Jessie

Tanning time!

aztekpm
08-05-2013, 12:09 PM
Amanda getting changed to tan. Helen & Elissa doing dishes.

Apparently this is her last one (BOGUS punishment) and she wants McCrae there, so is waking him up.

aztekpm
08-05-2013, 12:20 PM
BB played the tan blurb a few times, while she ran for her flip flops and they guys were dancing ... really badly.

Guys joking about GM being jealous and running to her room and staying in all day pouting

Amanda talking about how much darker it is this time and it is ... Elissa giggling, wants to go in.

Helen says omg it's 10x darker, but now you look super tan. Judd says it seems bronzer now. Joking about she's so dark now that bodybuilder magazines will be coming after her.

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/aztekpaula/BB14/BB15/81.jpg

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/aztekpaula/BB14/BB15/82.jpg

aztekpm
08-05-2013, 12:24 PM
Elissa admits she's jealous, would love to go in. There are some darker parts, telling her if she goes again to lift her arms and do her sides better. Everyone now saying she looks legitimately tan now, not orange

They go upstairs to show GM, she's semi comatose, says she likes it.

Aaryn stays and here it goes, telling GM that Jessie is on her high horse. She's not telling the story as I heard it anyway ... Saying she told Jessie why should she skate by, when Aaryn & GM have had to fight to stay in the house. She hasn't won anything, etc. She wanted everyone to tell her who they're target is next week, twisting what Jessie was talking about and not the full story.

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/aztekpaula/BB14/BB15/84.jpg

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/aztekpaula/BB14/BB15/85.jpg

aztekpm
08-05-2013, 12:29 PM
Oh God GM is thinking ... she figures there will be a DE next week, because of the numbers. Close GM, it's actually this week. Actually she was saying it wrong, she is talking this week, because she said, it's crazy, she could be HOH again 5 hours, after not being HOH. Aaryn says no, first jury member, then DE.

phillyherb
08-05-2013, 12:31 PM
Amanda getting changed to tan. Helen & Elissa doing dishes.

Apparently this is her last one (BOGUS punishment) and she wants McCrae there, so is waking him up.

Amanda getting changed to tan. I hope she wears a Moo Moo. I can't stand to see any more of that body.

aztekpm
08-05-2013, 12:32 PM
Now discussing when MVP goes away, its kinda scary, if only 2 on the block, 50/50 chance of staying/going. GM says it wouldn't be so bad if stayed if Amanda goes up everytime.

aztekpm
08-05-2013, 12:35 PM
Feeds switched from HOH to Judd & Jessie cuddling & laying in bed trying to nap. Andy now in napping too

aztekpm
08-05-2013, 12:36 PM
Amanda, Elissa and Helen in KT, looks like they're on lockdown.

Now Judd out of BR and Amanda is talking to Spencer about her talk with Jessie. Do Spencer and Amanda have a deal, etc. she's putting a bigger target on herself. What deals do I have with others. She threw your name, Spencer, out there like 14x. LOL Jessie just needs to shut up, they're twisting everything she said to suit their own purposes and make the target bigger for her.

aztekpm
08-05-2013, 12:46 PM
Amanda and Judd now in the cockpit talking about Jessie.

Asking if Judd wants her gone next week over Helen. Someone wants Helen in jury. Judd says Helen has no army without Elissa ... Amanda saying she doesn't trust Elissa, wants to get Spencer out?? He's no better than Mike Boogie, using Jessie to get info & kisses!

Left them, just the same shit over and over.

Elissa and Helen in KT still, done cleaning up from breaky and now making a coffee cake for the bridal/bachelorette party.

Now Amanda upstairs telling the convo again to GM and Aaryn and Aaryn says now I want her to go more than ever next week. Amanda says Jessie even brought up Elissa's name in front of Helen. Then that Helen told Elissa she can't trust Jessie, while Amanda was there.

Now talking about how she thinks she has some sort of power cause she won the VETO. She didn't win the VETO, it was given to her, not like she won the competition.

Aaryn talking about Judd being his own man and that he makes his own decisions. I guess about him now spending so much time with Aaryn. They don't believe that Candice spends so much time with Jessie and they're not talking game. Amanda telling a story about Elissa and Jessie talking food, carbs, etc. how it was the most boring conversation she ever heard. Amanda telling Aaryn to stick with Helen and Elissa so that she doesn't move back in their eyes. Jessie just fucked herself and when she scrambles it's the funniest thing in the whole wide world. Why would GM put me up, we were golden. They laugh and then says and why is GM giving me the evil eye. They said they told her cause ummmm you were targeting GM.

Now Aaryn saying she heard 'noises' the other night between Amanda & McCrae. Amanda asks GM if she heard, Aaryn laughs and says no she had the headphones on. Amanda asks if sex noises or oral sex sounds ... LOL Aaryn says she was jealous.

GM brings up Jessie saying Nick had a 71/2 inch dick and GM was like bitch, how would you know and that Jessie saw it thru her pants. She told her bitch keep your eyes off my man and his dick. Aaryn says she saw Judd's dick. Amanda says they want to see your dick cause I told them that McCrae has a big dick. Aaryn says she wants to sleep with Judd tonight.

Amanda want's to know if you can see people having sex in the HOH shower on the live feeds, he says he doesn't know, he only saw the CDN live feeds. Odd .. I thought he was a big live feed viewer too

aztekpm
08-05-2013, 01:09 PM
LOL Judd commented that her tan looks good except for her face.

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/aztekpaula/BB14/BB15/80.jpg

aztekpm
08-05-2013, 01:11 PM
Aaryn saying that Jessie is basically playing Judd and only using him for game playing and Amanda says she told me that too. Judd is still there, now they're saying how she said Judd is ruining her game. Judd saying that's because Helen said they're a package deal and she didn't want to be that.

Amanda leaves, now Aaryn throwing Jessie under the bus more. LOL done with them Follow Amanda down to KT and fish

aztekpm
08-05-2013, 01:15 PM
Back, Elissa talking about her wonderful icing and how good it is. Amanda agrees and says the cake looks awesome. Helen said something about making something from tinfoil, but not sure what she said. Amanda says they rock. Elissa is still beating the icing, I swear she's been doing that for a good 30 mins!

Quick glance upstairs shows GM with her headphones on and Aaryn and Judd cuddling.

Oh thought I put it in earlier, but Aaryn was saying how jealous Jessie is of her and that Judd needs to stay away from Jessie. Not sure how serious she was, was listening, not watching.

Yellowdog
08-05-2013, 01:18 PM
Why does Amanda have a tan? Was this some kind of penalty?

aztekpm
08-05-2013, 01:23 PM
Looks like everyone is napping. Amanda just gave Elissa a kiss and went to lay down with McCrae. Elissa decorating the cake.

Sorry, Judd and Aaryn still up in the HOH talking about how to make Jessie jealous. Aaryn wants her to self-evict. She'll pretend make out with Judd in the shower, Judd says why pretend. Blah, blah, blah, just mean girl stuff because she can. II'd rather watch Elissa decorate the cake by herself. Ohh and I'm no longer on team Judd. He's as disgusting as Aaryn.

aztekpm
08-05-2013, 01:32 PM
Why does Amanda have a tan? Was this some kind of penalty?

Yep, from the VETO comp. She had to go spray tan whenever BB played music 'get your tan on' Tho, like BB does, they completely dropped it last night and apparently it's over and now more like a real tan instead of just orange. Was supposed to be 50 shades of orange. Candice got the Clowntard, Spencer won a trip, someone else got $5,000, maybe Judd and GM got the Cone of Shame.

aztekpm
08-05-2013, 01:53 PM
Turned them off for now, got a few things to do, basically everyone asleep except for Aaryn & Judd in HOH talking game and trashing Jessie, sticking with the McCrae, Amanda & Andy alliance, feel they're safe with them. Elissa finished cleaning up and lockdown is over.

grandmamichelf
08-05-2013, 03:03 PM
They blocked everything at work so I couldn't read all damn day. How annoying. It will come back though. They're just putting in something to give us more bandwidth because there are so many students and the network goes down. Can't get work done that way.

grandmamichelf
08-05-2013, 03:35 PM
I'vfe never heard someone bitch so much and get away with barely doing her penalty as Amanda. Ugh!

And why do I have to listen to Helen eating potato chips.

And why does McCrae wear those same tired pants all the damn time?

grandmamichelf
08-05-2013, 03:37 PM
Oh gag. Amanda is such a fucking lady that she props her leg up and gives a crotch shot. Gag.

grandmamichelf
08-05-2013, 04:45 PM
Okay I had to go eat supper so I was looking around to see what had happened and if they got the machine to work.

Amanda finally got her spray tan, took her top off and then smeared Andy. So now she's really dark and jessie said she looked black. Elissa told her it was pretty and Amanda wanted to know what planet Elisa was on. Amanda talking about her tan said "it's a racial thing: black face." Then she said she looked like a migrant worker. And then said she looked like a slave. I guess Aaryn told her that was racist and Amanda said it wasn't racist if it was true. Then something about it's not sexual harassment if you're good looking. Aaryn told Amanda to go lay next to Candice and Amanda said she'll think I'm her mother. McCrae told her that's racist and Amanda said it isn't racist if it's true. Judd said to leave it alone.

These two women have absolutely no common sense whatsoever.

grandmamichelf
08-05-2013, 04:46 PM
GM has her cone off now. Had everyone come into the living room and count it down.

grandmamichelf
08-05-2013, 04:52 PM
Okay nothing going on. Spencer, mcCrae, Jessie on couches in BY, general chit chat. GM, El, and Andy in HOH with GM telling about some dream she had about a haunted house.

Frankly, I can't stand the majority of them enough to listen through general chit chat.

Sandy
08-05-2013, 05:09 PM
Helen thinks she knows so much but she really screwed up. She should be trying to get something with her, Elissa, Candice, Spencer, Jessie and whoever else she can pull in and get rid of Amanda. They're going to dump her before long and it's her own fault. She won't listen to anything Elissa and Jessie say. Serves her right. I just don't get leaving Amanda and McPizza together. McPizza would be a lot easier to work with if Amanda wasn't there bossing everything.

aztekpm
08-05-2013, 05:22 PM
OMG lol turn the feeds back on and Amanda is now getting her final tan on. LOL GM and Elissa were trying to get some off of her. GM was rubbing her face all over her body!

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/aztekpaula/BB14/BB15/78.jpg

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/aztekpaula/BB14/BB15/77.jpg

aztekpm
08-05-2013, 05:38 PM
No real updates, Amanda in bedroom with McCrae whispering and Elissa is going to do GM's hair.

aztekpm
08-05-2013, 06:19 PM
Gm & Aaryn are talking about their modelling jobs. Aaryn in the magazine Belle Petite ... quick google shows that they have also dropped her from future work in addition to her modelling agency.

aztekpm
08-05-2013, 06:43 PM
LOL had the feeds on in the background, listening and they just played the tanning song again!

ETA she is really dark now, but they definitely changed the colouring, this is more of a bronze/tan now and not the orange they started with.

Give Elissa props, looks like she knows what she's doing with hair ... GM has incredibly thick hair, I don't even know how many foils she used and she's just finishing doing her roots now. If Elissa didn't know how to do it, dunno what she would have done ... probably just roots and an odd highlight here or there.

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/aztekpaula/BB14/BB15/76.jpg

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 06:57 PM
Amanda's final tan of her punishment

http://i39.tinypic.com/2qv8utv.png

She rubbed all over McPizza when done

http://i41.tinypic.com/rus5cw.png
http://i42.tinypic.com/wtj79j.png

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 06:59 PM
BY crew bitching about Candice not having to sleep in the clown nose

http://i41.tinypic.com/24en6tj.png

grandmamichelf
08-05-2013, 07:04 PM
They're bitching about Candice not having to sleep in the clown nose? WTF? Amanda has done nothing but bitch about the tanning shit and she got away with a bunch of not really doing it. Candice said she couldn't breathe with the clown nose on when she laid down. At some point in one of their Candice bash session, I think it was Amanda that said "good" or maybe Aaryn. Doesn't really matter which one, but good grief, why don't they sleep with the fucking clown nose on and see if they can breathe? fuck them, stupid cunts.

Oh, that's the 4th time this season I've used that word right out there. This obviously is one of those season when I'm just not gonna hold back.

grandmamichelf
08-05-2013, 07:09 PM
Spencer is now talking about how he loves child porn and love it when they are around 3 or 4 years old and when you can tell they're going in the basement. (he's just joking and I know that but it's disgusting to even have to hear that shit)
GM with that foil in her hair is a very natural look for her.

aztekpm
08-05-2013, 07:14 PM
Spencer is now talking about how he loves child porn and love it when they are around 3 or 4 years old and when you can tell they're going in the basement. (he's just joking and I know that but it's disgusting to even have to hear that shit)
GM with that foil in her hair is a very natural look for her.

Holy crap, he really 'joked' about that ... god talk about ignorant. LOL I'm sticking with the HOH, no really heavy game talk and kinda curious how her hair turns out.

Yellowdog
08-05-2013, 07:15 PM
I have a dark sense of humor and even I wouldn't joke about that. Especially with millions of people watching.

grandmamichelf
08-05-2013, 07:17 PM
I have a dark sense of humor and even I wouldn't joke about that. Especially with millions of people watching.

Well, there were a few other disgusting comments made but not about child porn. I'm just typing that shit.

grandmamichelf
08-05-2013, 07:21 PM
I'm sure spencer no longer has a girlfriend because he talked about doing her from behind...seriously, Marilyn should sever all ties with this creepazoid.

Yellowdog
08-05-2013, 07:25 PM
Every single time I put on the feeds Helen is eating. If her metabolism ever slows down she is going to be 400 pounds.

grandmamichelf
08-05-2013, 07:26 PM
Well Amanda is stuffing her face with cheese so I hope she gets constipated.

And why do we have to watch these fake bachelor and bachelorette parties? Who the fuck cares? Scum suckers.

grandmamichelf
08-05-2013, 07:28 PM
There's no game talk going on and frankly I don't want to listen to these people right now. I'm going to watch Major Crimes which I recorded. I'll try to check back later.

Tina
08-05-2013, 07:29 PM
You know you can poison someone with too much of that tanning spray., It seeps into your pores and can become toxic! right Wingz? LOL if only.

Tina
08-05-2013, 07:30 PM
BY crew bitching about Candice not having to sleep in the clown nose

http://i41.tinypic.com/24en6tj.png

I did think this was Mcrea and Candice lol. Man they really went overboard.

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 07:31 PM
they let GM take off the collar in bed because she said it chokes....Amanda left the "orange" tan machine each time while it was still spraying & they changed what they put in it becuse she was getting orange not tan!!

HOh-Aaryn helen GM
doing hair,,,applying make up chatting girly stuff

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 07:32 PM
I did think this was Mcrea and Candice lol. Man they really went overboard.

I read here that they were making comments about her compared to candice

aztekpm
08-05-2013, 07:33 PM
Not sure if the dye was professional or not, or perhaps they gave her both ... cause she had the cap that comes with the bought at store kits ... put it on Helen to show her how it is sometimes done at home and explained about the old rubber caps. Said she wouldn't have been able to do that without Elissa, woulda had Aaryn help her ... but no real details lol I think it woulda been a clusterfk

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/aztekpaula/BB14/BB15/75.jpg

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 07:35 PM
Elissa now doing her hair.... think she is going to do highlights

aztekpm
08-05-2013, 07:36 PM
Elissa now doing her hair.... think she is going to do highlights

LOL I was wondering I looked up and she had the towel around her neck and was mixing something up ...

Wonder how long their gonna leave GM's colour on ... she gotta be getting close.

ETA Ohhhh maybe she's using the developer to tone the brassiness out of her hair, while it won't 'dye' it per se it will tone down the brassiness, had to have that done one time ... lol god bless sun in as a teenager, light brown hair = orange!

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 07:43 PM
LOL I was wondering I looked up and she had the towel around her neck and was mixing something up ...

Wonder how long their gonna leave GM's colour on ... she gotta be getting close.

ETA Ohhhh maybe she's using the developer to tone the brassiness out of her hair, while it won't 'dye' it per se it will tone down the brassiness, had to have that done one time ... lol god bless sun in as a teenager!

maybe BB tampered with it & her hair will fall out!!

I used to use sun in on my horses mane & tail she was a chestnut & it gave great highlights for the show arena!!

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 07:43 PM
oooo sorry that was just plain mean & I should not have said that...

aztekpm
08-05-2013, 07:48 PM
LOL well I was thinking if she doesn't soon get it off, it might fall out ... granted it's not bleach and then colour, but that stuff is still pretty powerful. For me to get blonde highlights literally 20 mins and I'm good. Granted my base is much lighter than hers.

aztekpm
08-05-2013, 08:10 PM
It's not fabulous, it's not as blonde, a little brassier than her 'original' colour, but that being said, being out in the sun, should take that out further and it's certainly better than dark roots!

Pretty good job tho for not having professional equipment and knowing the product well, she did a pretty good job. GM just gave a scream that would break glass she was so excited. LOL thank god for the blow dryer going at the same time.

Yellowdog
08-05-2013, 08:14 PM
Elissa is actually really pretty when she isn't caked in makeup. But, man her personality is not very good.

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 08:14 PM
she still has dark roots on the back I think!!

aztekpm
08-05-2013, 08:27 PM
Yeah, moreso underneath, she was almost running out of dye. LOL well she likes it, she's running thru the house screaming/squealing!

Tina
08-05-2013, 09:00 PM
Between elissa and GM and Aaryn i've never seen so many extensions in my life!

SassyGal
08-05-2013, 09:25 PM
I feel bad for candice she is being treated like she isn't even there & she hasn't done a dang thing wrong......

Mystycl
08-05-2013, 10:39 PM
:zzz:

TheKdd
08-06-2013, 01:26 AM
New Thread: http://www.forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=15397