View Full Version : BB15 Jury Member Likely to Return to Game

19wingz
08-10-2013, 01:26 PM
Taking a page out of Canada's playbook, I think a jury member is coming back. Whether we vote or they compete, it'll happen. Reasons why I think? Jeff did not get a post eviction chat with Candice or Judd. We did not get a media invite, as we usually do. We are never allowed to phone chat once they move to jury but we always get to email questions. Never happened. Plus, Julie reminded us so many times how she can't talk about much. Hinting... And telling Candice there is still more game to play? Yep. I just hope they keep them sequestered, show them the DVD and that's it. I'll probably vote for Judd but I would love Candice back to stir trouble and piss Amanda off.

Yellowdog
08-10-2013, 01:29 PM
Wow, nice guess considering Julie already told them somebody would come back.

19wingz
08-10-2013, 01:36 PM
Julie never said that flat out. We only speculated and these are just a few more reasons in support.

Tina
08-10-2013, 02:00 PM
well all Candice did was sleep so she bores me. I think Judd coming back would be more interesting however if Jessie goes to jury this week, I'd rather it be her. She bothers me the least

SassyGal
08-10-2013, 08:25 PM
Julie did say after Candice was evicted to look for her chat with Jeff...

I can't help but wonder if they are afraid that any questions will be suggestive of how the outside feels...

19wingz
08-11-2013, 03:01 PM
Well they definitely didn't have a chat with Jeff. Or the media, which makes me even more suspicious.

Mystycl
08-11-2013, 05:50 PM
i vote candace

SassyGal
08-14-2013, 07:47 PM
CBS connect has that Jeff will be doing a live chat with jordan this week....again no interview with the evicted jury house member..........anopther reason to think someone is heading back since last year he did interview jury members!!

19wingz
08-14-2013, 08:04 PM
Which means we won't get an interview. Someone is going back. It's quite obvious.