View Full Version : If we get to vote someone back...

TheKdd
08-11-2013, 01:15 PM
Who will you pick?

PinkFreak
08-11-2013, 01:32 PM
Picking between Candice & Judd... I'd have to vote Candice! When Judd left, he was still on the McCranda bandwagon & feel he'd just continue to follow... Candice would be more likely to make big moves & think her time away from the house would have given her a chance to regroup & be recharged... Maybe even see the Candice we seen in the 1st weeks before her hooking up with Howard & think for herself again :)

TheKdd
08-11-2013, 01:41 PM
I would imagine either Jessie or Spencer will be a choice also.

I want to pick Candice, just cause they hated her so bad.... But she SUCKS at comps. SUCKS. She will come in and leave in that first week. The only good thing that would do is send a message to them on who America is liking.

Judd... I really liked Judd. I think he hung out with terrible people and it brought him down a bit, but his attitude was good for the most part. He was a huge fan and did NONE of the crap they say he did. I am hoping, having time out to think about it, he gets that it was all of them that did this. I'm kinda hoping him and Candice are together so they could compare notes. They left at the same time so I don't see why they wouldn't be together somewhere. And... Judd might win a comp. He doesn't suck.

The problem with Judd though is yes, he may fall back in with them and if America votes him back in then Amanda will FOR SURE think he was MVP cause we like him.

I won't vote Jessie or Spencer back in. Jessie won't win to put up who she would like to put up, and Spencer is yucky.

Tina
08-11-2013, 02:29 PM
Candice was not boring until she slept all the time but I would like her back in just to bug Amanda and aaryn. I probably would vote for Judd cuz they say he's such a liar. I could never really figure out his game or what he would do, so that might be interesting.

Jessie might be so pissed when she leaves it might be good for her to go in with a big target.

grandmamichelf
08-11-2013, 02:32 PM
I'm not really sure. There are pros and cons for either Candice or Judd.

I think I'd vote for Candice just because it would really annoy all of them except Elissa.

TheKdd
08-11-2013, 02:51 PM
Yeah I like the Candice idea just because of the annoy factor, but I'm afraid it would only be for the one week, and it would be all be back to the way it is now.

Yellowdog
08-11-2013, 03:07 PM
Jeff

19wingz
08-11-2013, 03:07 PM
I like Candice like all of you - I want to annoy the idiots left in the house by showing them who we like. I also wonder if she has a fire under her ass now.

I would vote Judd in ONLY if he realizes how much of an idiot he was by playing with the wrong people. I actually think he might because he saw the immediate reactions of the house while he was waiting to start his interview with Julie. So maybe he put it all together.

I will say I don't want Spencer back if he leaves. I MIGHT consider Jessie based on what surrounds her eviction. However, I don't want them talking to one another. That really leaves everyone at an unfair advantage. Didn't that screw up BB Can?

Sandy
08-11-2013, 03:20 PM
I'd vote for Candice most likely because it would piss of Amanda, GM and Aaryn. If Judd goes back in they will be even more sure that America picked him for MVP but he'll kiss McCranda's butt and put up Helen and Elissa. Jessie wouldn't be bad either but I'm still hoping they keep her this week and send out GM

TheKdd
08-11-2013, 04:40 PM
Well, I still like Judd and will probably vote for him. Yeah, I'm hoping he got to see whats up, and remembers what Candice said, about Amanda thinking he is the MVP... why else would he be the target? Plus, he at least has a bit of ability to win something.

Jessie annoys me. She CONSTANTLY needs attention and it's getting on my nerves.

Candice would be fun if only for the annoy factor, but she can win NOTHING. I mean not even the HN comps. She will go in, yell a bit, and leave all within a few days. Plus it would make the HGs already in there bond yet again over the sworn enemy.

I would NEVER vote GM back, ever. Or Spencer for that matter.

Mystycl
08-11-2013, 05:53 PM
candace

SassyGal
08-11-2013, 08:02 PM
I would choose Judd because the Hgs have talked about if a jury member comes back they will band together to get them out before going back to getting anyone else out......I think that Judd would have the better chance at keeping himself in the game. I also think he won't try to go back into the fold since they didn't listen to him. I think that if he & Candice are together she would have clued him into stuff & I think he would actually listen & have pieced it together!