TheKdd
08-12-2013, 12:02 AM
Veto Ceremony Day! Will he? Doubtful?

Mystycl
08-12-2013, 04:43 AM
such a beyotch!

grandmamichelf
08-12-2013, 06:05 AM
You know it's bad when you record BBAD, start watching it and the first thing you get is 15 minutes of McPizza and Amanda. Then you get 40 minutes of Spencer and Andy. Ugh! Erase, replace, embrace a new face.

I'm just so ready for this season of BB racism and ugliness to be over with. And supposedly the wedding is today and that just almost makes me physically ill.

Yellowdog
08-12-2013, 07:00 AM
Usually every season gets saved by at least some redeeming qualities, but this season has been a giant bore from the beginning. And I don't see anything happening that's going to change that at this point.

SassyGal
08-12-2013, 08:55 AM
well the feed day starts with a chuckle

Hg are awake

McPizza farted on Amanda's leg & she is complaining that it smells!!

grandmamichelf
08-12-2013, 09:01 AM
Too bad it wasn't her face.

Oh, I know. I'm bad. Like I care. :roflmao:

grandmamichelf
08-12-2013, 09:01 AM
Usually every season gets saved by at least some redeeming qualities, but this season has been a giant bore from the beginning. And I don't see anything happening that's going to change that at this point.

Gee, thanks so much, YD. :roflmao:

SassyGal
08-12-2013, 09:21 AM
By
helen working out talking to Amanda
H tells how that when they came to her to vote out Amanda that she told McPizza she would remain loyal...that if the 5 of them stay loyal they will be the final 5 & 1 of them will win BB tells her that Andy is loyal to the 2 McPizza/Amanda/her that he picked his people
Amanda & Helen agree that if Judd stayed loyal he could have coasted further
Amanda thinks that Andy could go F3 but no one could win against him

feeds switch
HOH-Andy sleeping
BY couch
jesssie & Elissa talking about slop
Amanda over
jessie telling how Amanda organized the bathroom

SassyGal
08-12-2013, 09:28 AM
Jessie telling them about stuff in Texas
Amanda lived in Austin
Elissa in in San Antonio until she was 8 went to Redland Oaks Elementary Ha I know where that is!!

Elissa telling them that she has been to John Sneiders (blonde guy from Dukes of Hazzard TV series)ranch

Elissa goes to shower

SassyGal
08-12-2013, 09:33 AM
GM & Spencer talking about Howard & Candice

they agree that candice ios a gold digger & her baby talk hurt there ears commented about her dad being black...
Spencer Howard needs a down to eaath girl not one that only wants to know what you will buy her
Gm (about Candices mom) your mom was a whore

chat switches to cost of apartments in NY verses costs in Conway

SassyGal
08-12-2013, 09:41 AM
HOH
Jessie eating chatting to Andy...
Andy telling her he can't use the veto because then he will be a target next week

Bathroom
Helen Elissa Aaryn chatting about jewlry places

Spencer brushed teeth

Tina
08-12-2013, 09:42 AM
The thing is with this BB engagement/ wedding, etc. It is all Amanda's plan to get screen time, etc. I'm sure she refuses to believe that America was MVP because I'm sure that she thinks America is just eating this up like they did Jeff and Jordan. Boy I wish she could get out now and not go to jury and find out how nauseating everyone thinks this is.
And I seriously can't watch BBAD when I tape it cuz if I have to watch McCrea bite his hands off and pick at anything on his body I'm going to vomit. he had a chance to be a good player, he's a huge bore now cuz of Amanda.

SassyGal
08-12-2013, 10:08 AM
folks getting ready & those ready laying around for the veto meeting

SassyGal
08-12-2013, 10:19 AM
Helen jessi Elissa
talking about how Aaryn got "jewls' to cover the product names of her stuff and helen got ugky patches & a marker
Elissa says she wasn't given anything had to cut up socks & sew it in to cover names

Bathrrom
andy telling Amanda & Aaryn that when he told helen he was backdooring her she said she wiould scream & throw pots
Andy called to DR

SassyGal
08-12-2013, 10:20 AM
Helen allergic to mosquitos says she swells up

SassyGal
08-12-2013, 10:32 AM
Andy out tells aaryn he is going to listen to music if they call him to go get him'

Helen & Elissa doing dishes talking about needing to clean all the dishes & then use raid

SassyGal
08-12-2013, 11:56 AM
they had veto & Andy didn't use it

current plan to get jesssie out

sorry I have been on the phone

Sandy
08-12-2013, 12:13 PM
Just cancelled my live feeds. I got them late and then I've only watched them a couple times. Most of the time I just have no desire because these people are not interesting. This is the first season ever that I can't find a single person that I really care about. Picking the least offensive one is pretty sad.

I can't wait until some of these people find out what we think of them.

SassyGal
08-12-2013, 12:18 PM
HOH
Helen Andy Spencer

chatting about how hard it will be to see Jesssie's reaction Thursday

chatting about past comps & what they did right & wrong

SassyGal
08-12-2013, 12:46 PM
Amanda cooked for her & McPizza....they are eating in BY

HOH crowd joined by GM are all talking about games people play

SassyGal
08-12-2013, 12:49 PM
LOL
talking about how to play celebraty
someone says you can put like Jabb-the -Hut
GM was he is Spaceballs? that was Java the hut!!

they laugh & tell he it was Star Wars

grandmamichelf
08-12-2013, 01:55 PM
HOH
Helen Andy Spencer

chatting about how hard it will be to see Jesssie's reaction Thursday

chatting about past comps & what they did right & wrong

If you told her the truth instead of lying to her, then maybe you wouldn't feel so bad. Not that I believe they feel bad anyway. Give me a break from this fake niceness.

Why not just tell people the dat blamed truth?

Tina
08-12-2013, 02:34 PM
Helen seems to think these people she's evicting are going to be watching this footage before they vote. Also she thinks she's going to win America's Fave HG!

Yellowdog
08-12-2013, 02:48 PM
I can't stand Helen. She's a fake, bossy, know-it-all.

SassyGal
08-12-2013, 03:16 PM
Recap of some things I heard while doing other stuff!!

Amanda McPizza & Andy talked aboutF-2 they told Andy he couldn't beat Aaryn if they were F-2 because she has gone from the bottom to the top
whle talking they heard production noises & are talking about if Andy got a Pandoras Box
Amanda says as long as it only happened to him would she be ok she has NO clue what happenens!!
McPizza wants to get rid of Elissa encase a hg comes back from jury
Helen cooked
Elissa & GM did a yoga workout

Currently Helen & Elissa in pool Jessie near

Spencer & McPizza folding laundry in the first bedroom..general chat

SassyGal
08-12-2013, 03:34 PM
Elissa telling Helen how much she misses Candice
Helen thinks it was a low blow for Candice to say that about GM still livivng with her parents
Elissa tells her that she had to put up with a lot from them going after her race & all the comments about her birthmom...sats that Aaryn was wrong to say stuff about her race & all that Shanqua stuff also told aher about the nail salon comments made(in regards to helen),,,Candice defended herself...it was wrong for a 20something child tio say that to a 30year old sucessful woman
Helen says she didn't hear any of that & will have to see ut after they get out

Elissa holding to her guns...Aaryn & GM were wrong.....Candice didn't get a say in the house people didn't listen that was her last chance to speak her mind
Helen thinks it was wrong how Candice did that before leaving...doesn't think it was a smart thing to do
Elissa trying to explain to Helen but ... Helen you are a moron....you will get to see Aaryn mocking you & know your kids could have been watching the show saw that....

SassyGal
08-12-2013, 03:52 PM
pool Spencer Helen Elissa talking about medical stuff, lawyers

McPizza/Amada in bed
here her saying you have no trust in me & that's annoying

SassyGal
08-12-2013, 04:23 PM
Helen & Elissa talk family trip vacations weddings

19wingz
08-12-2013, 04:40 PM
So I walk into the clinic today for work, head over to my little desk, log in and I hear a couple of our nurses chatting...

"That GinaMarie is such a loud bitch." And

"Why does no one think helen and amanda are dangerous?"

LMFAO

grandmamichelf
08-12-2013, 04:42 PM
Sounds like Helen is giving a pass on the shit they said about her. Typical Helen. I'm over her.

aztekpm
08-12-2013, 05:48 PM
Yeah, I get she didn't hear it herself, but, why would Elissa lie about it. She has no reason too and has been mentioning how it disgusted her since the live feeds came on.

Read around twitter/interwebs and see that; Aaryn made a comment about 2 men in love as gross in front of Andy, who was upset about it. Aaryn also admitted she was a c***t the first 2 weeks (ummm, okay, I'd say still). Also, Amanda excused all her profiling, racial comments as joking again and that she even slept with a black boyfriend. Said to Andy that you know Faggity Ann is just a joke, I love you right.

GM continued to rip Candice and her mother, saying she was a crack baby, her father was black, so her mother was whoring around. OH she also asked in the DR if she could beat up Candice in the Jury house and was told no ... what a maroon!

LOL she also said this about her ex-boyfriend ... He's a fucking loser. He's almost 30 and still lives with his parents. He has no job! ... yo pot, meet the kettle

SassyGal
08-12-2013, 06:14 PM
BY
Andy Spencer Helen Elissa Aaryn

chatting about how much longer have if will have another DR
whe they trhink America would bring back

Aaryn says sine Candice left we haven't had drama... I think America feels like me about Candice.....

SassyGal
08-12-2013, 06:30 PM
S H E Andy
chatting about how they think people will be portrayed & what America will think
helen thinks that Andy will be seen as the perfect boy like Ian

KaraokeDiva
08-12-2013, 06:32 PM
Post finale interviews should be so very interesting this year....

SassyGal
08-12-2013, 06:33 PM
they want the Zingbot...

SassyGal
08-12-2013, 06:34 PM
Post finale interviews should be so very interesting this year....

I keep thinking that they will cancel the backyead interviews this year!!

SassyGal
08-12-2013, 06:35 PM
poor Elissa she tries to be funny but shwe just isn't!!

KaraokeDiva
08-12-2013, 06:36 PM
they want the Zingbot...They only THINK they want the Zingbot.

They would hate the zings the bot has for them...

And they better not cancel the backyard interviews this season. That's the only thing keeping me hanging on....

SassyGal
08-12-2013, 06:55 PM
I hope that if Zingbot goes into the house it is really mean!!

SassyGal
08-12-2013, 06:57 PM
Now Spencer Elissa Andy talking about what Amanda claims Howard told her Elissa & Spencer don't think he said it
Anady says Amanda was really rattled

Spencer finds it not possible Howard was an extremely diciplined Godly man so I find it hard to believe

SassyGal
08-12-2013, 07:02 PM
BB Hgs slepping only permitted in the bedrooms

http://i39.tinypic.com/skub6p.png

BB Helen(yells) Hgs sleeping only permitted in the bedrooms

SassyGal
08-12-2013, 07:03 PM
Helen got up went to do laundry

Aaryn cooking

grandmamichelf
08-12-2013, 07:21 PM
Yeah, I get she didn't hear it herself, but, why would Elissa lie about it. She has no reason too and has been mentioning how it disgusted her since the live feeds came on.

Read around twitter/interwebs and see that; Aaryn made a comment about 2 men in love as gross in front of Andy, who was upset about it. Aaryn also admitted she was a c***t the first 2 weeks (ummm, okay, I'd say still). Also, Amanda excused all her profiling, racial comments as joking again and that she even slept with a black boyfriend. Said to Andy that you know Faggity Ann is just a joke, I love you right.

GM continued to rip Candice and her mother, saying she was a crack baby, her father was black, so her mother was whoring around. OH she also asked in the DR if she could beat up Candice in the Jury house and was told no ... what a maroon!

LOL she also said this about her ex-boyfriend ... He's a fucking loser. He's almost 30 and still lives with his parents. He has no job! ... yo pot, meet the kettle

I read all that stuff. It's really pathetic. They just go on and on not knowing they sound like complete bigots and fools. And Amanda, I don't care if you've had 50 black penises in every opening of your body, that doesn't excuse one damn thing you've said....EVER! You fucking cunt!

SassyGal
08-12-2013, 07:31 PM
general chatting& silliness continue

SassyGal
08-12-2013, 07:35 PM
Spencer & Andy speaking about Julie & questions

WBRB

SassyGal
08-12-2013, 08:32 PM
Amanda waas talking about Allison being busy with this show
BB You are not allowed to talk about production

SassyGal
08-12-2013, 10:15 PM
heading to bed

Tina
08-12-2013, 10:19 PM
I love how they talk about how they will be "portrayed". Portrayed? It's you, you're not a character. You are what you portray on camera.

TheKdd
08-13-2013, 12:15 AM
New Thread: http://www.forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=15454