View Full Version : Helen vs. Jessie videos

requiem
08-13-2013, 05:57 PM
Edit (by Wingz): Sadly, we can't post the videos here because they are against CBS's terms of agreement with the live feeds.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeYhIOgU5pJbXC5Ri0Quhhg?feature=watch

requiem
08-13-2013, 06:05 PM
Seems like Helen's lies are catching up :)

19wingz
08-13-2013, 06:11 PM
Robbie, I'm real sorry but I had to remove those videos. I'm real glad you found them on that YouTube channel (above) though because I wanted to watch them!!

It's about time Helen's lies catch up!

requiem
08-13-2013, 06:16 PM
Thanks for the heads up Joe. I didn't realize there were bans on this kind of stuff.

Question though....how are other forums free to do so? I would obviously rather spend my time here but find myself getting more into big brother each day....this is he kind of stuff people like me without feeds crave!

19wingz
08-13-2013, 06:25 PM
Oh this is TOTALLY what people crave. I love it!

No affiliate website (meaning those who promote and sell the feeds through their sites) is allowed to do it. If anyone posts them, they are kinda taking the risk. If discovered by those that produce and provide the feeds, there are repercussions. If places are not affiliates, well that becomes a different story.

requiem
08-13-2013, 06:28 PM
Oh this is TOTALLY what people crave. I love it!

No affiliate website (meaning those who promote and sell the feeds through their sites) is allowed to do it. If anyone posts them, they are kinda taking the risk. If discovered by those that produce and provide the feeds, there are repercussions. If places are not affiliates, well that becomes a different story.

Totally makes sense! I guess I could just get into the habit of reading live feeds :/ Yikes.

Yellowdog
08-13-2013, 06:29 PM
Jessie is right. And Helen is proof that well adjusted people are just boring in the house. She can't even have vicious confrontations.

requiem
08-13-2013, 06:30 PM
Jessie is right. And Helen is proof that well adjusted people are just boring in the house. She can't even have vicious confrontations.

She just gets worked up and walks away and then returns and walks away...Jessie freaking owned her on is and Helen just looked like a fool.

19wingz
08-13-2013, 06:33 PM
She is terrible at trying to cover her tracks, though. TERRIBLE

requiem
08-13-2013, 06:35 PM
Completely...This is why I wish more fans were on the show. They have a better sense of what to say and when to but up...I thought Helen was more in control of herself than this.

On the hand hand - Jessie did nothing to help herself here.

19wingz
08-13-2013, 06:37 PM
Although I can admire Jessie for just trying to stir up trouble. I hate when people who know they are leaving just sit, do nothing and talk about unicorns and rainbows. Your game is over, try and mess with other people's games.

requiem
08-13-2013, 06:42 PM
Although I can admire Jessie for just trying to stir up trouble. I hate when people who know they are leaving just sit, do nothing and talk about unicorns and rainbows. Your game is over, try and mess with other people's games.

Unless you are Brendan Hantz....then perhaps some rainbows and unicorns would go a long way.

I agree...I give Jessie credit for trying to bring things up, stir the pot and perhaps chance the direction of the game. This may cause Helen a few weeks in the game and that's kind of exciting.

Judd would be proud.

19wingz
08-13-2013, 07:04 PM
This makes me like Jessie so much more. And Elissa? WTF? You're one to ask if she's taking some medication daily? That was low.

requiem
08-13-2013, 07:12 PM
Elissa acts all sweet and laughs everying off, but she can be so cruel!

Yellowdog
08-13-2013, 07:14 PM
When Elissa said that I actually groaned. It was so condescending and pathetic.

requiem
08-13-2013, 07:14 PM
Moments of her sisters personality always seem to shine through.

19wingz
08-13-2013, 07:36 PM
Very, very condescending. And she was surprised Jessie was offended by that.

TheKdd
08-13-2013, 08:20 PM
Elissa annoys me on the feeds. Her voice is grating. She sounds condescending saying the sky is blue.

Darth Sethius
08-14-2013, 01:02 AM
Just saw these videos. They are awesome. :D

Helen had no idea how to respond. I guess, she didn't think she will ever be confronted about her lies !!!

requiem
08-14-2013, 12:22 PM
Agreed Mohit. She seems to have built herself up a little too high for her own good. From what I gathered on the live feeds last night, Helen is looking at 2 weeks left in the house tops.

grandmamichelf
08-14-2013, 02:49 PM
Well, that was worth watching all of those videos. And I was getting more irritated by Helen by the minute.

And Elissa? Had she asked me if I was on medication I would have smacked her right back with "And what medication are you taking? It makes you talk so damn slow."

Too bad Jessie went around and apologized to everyone before the wedding. Hell if I would.

requiem
08-14-2013, 03:08 PM
I agree. Jessie should have stood her ground and walked out with her head up high. She has no chance of staying so I love at she is pushing people's limits.

Elissa asking about the medication was harsh and just adds to the list of reasons she will never win. I really wanted to root for her at the start of the season but she has done nothing but make that impossible.

As for Helen....sigh....I loved Helen in is game up until the last week or so. I don't mind ego at all, but she seems to go above and beyond that. Watching her stutter and run in circles was a joy.