View Full Version : Aug 17th Live Feed Updates and Discussion

aztekpm
08-17-2013, 08:22 AM
It's Veto Day

HGs are asleep, but we just got fish, wake up time!

Sorry, can a mod sticky this and add the LFU tag, sorry! Thanks Sassy! LOL Now I see if I edit in advanced can add that!

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 08:26 AM
WBRB ?? wake up??

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 08:50 AM
helen that was unbelieveable they gave us 5 songs

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 08:52 AM
battery changes

only chatter from helen & GM about music & dancing

aztekpm
08-17-2013, 08:52 AM
They're up, but many have gone back to bed with lights on. GM & Aaryn in LR talking about Star Struck Dance studios. Apparently good music this morning. Other feeds on HN room, Helen in bed... fish again

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 08:53 AM
It's Veto Day

HGs are asleep, but we just got fish, wake up time!

Sorry, can a mod sticky this and add the LFU tag, sorry! Thanks Sassy! LOL Now I see if I edit in advanced can add that!

I did it Thank you for getting us started today!!

aztekpm
08-17-2013, 08:57 AM
Was reading updates from last night, doesn't seem like too much happened, some discussion on different POV comps and how to win to keep noms the same, insensitive remarks were made, they bashed past houseguests again, Elissa was also on the receiving end. One interesting note, Aaryn was jealous that Amanda was given Xanax last night ... apparently it's prescribed as well!

aztekpm
08-17-2013, 09:04 AM
GM, Aaryn, Elissa & Helen only ones up. Helen running thru the house and the others all doing morning stuff!

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 09:04 AM
Was reading updates from last night, doesn't seem like too much happened, some discussion on different POV comps and how to win to keep noms the same, insensitive remarks were made, they bashed past houseguests again, Elissa was also on the receiving end. One interesting note, Aaryn was jealous that Amanda was given Xanax last night ... apparently it's prescribed as well!

It is a controlled substance in the US

Amanda & mcPizza were on the crass side last night while helen will come crashing from her bubble if she doesn't win the veto

aztekpm
08-17-2013, 09:10 AM
Yup, here too. Aaryn was jealous, asked how she got it and she told her prescription.

I think a lot of drs. just prescribe to 'solve' problems, instead of really figuring out the issue. Some of those types of drugs are easier to get prescribed because it's you describing issues to a dr. and sometimes there's no way to verify the symptoms, behaviour, etc. It gives a drug a 'bad' name, when it's very necessary for some people.

aztekpm
08-17-2013, 09:14 AM
:roflmao: they have 'killed' clownie, he's been hung by his neck in the HOH shower!

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 09:17 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/ndq93k.png

aztekpm
08-17-2013, 09:18 AM
They are now plotting revenge, they believe it was Andy.

Aaryn just said that her mother is probably appalled by her eyebrows. Her mom's a perfectionist and notices everything like that. Not just your mother Aaryn, we're all pretty appalled by them! WTF did she do to them, one day I never noticed them and the next it was like she had two skinny worms over her eyes.

aztekpm
08-17-2013, 09:23 AM
More bashing of Elissa, if she had taken a shower in the HOH and saw that, she would think that Aaryn wanted to hang Candice. Now have switched to Rachel bashing. Aaryn can't believe she used to be her favourite. Only famous because they're jokes, funny, can't believe that people would really be that out there basically.

aztekpm
08-17-2013, 09:31 AM
GM mentioned veto picks in about an hour.

Helen still running thru the house, Elissa has finished her hair, getting clothes together BB needs a reverse curfew, cannot sleep between the hours of 9am-11pm BB time!

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 09:32 AM
They are now plotting revenge, they believe it was Andy.

Aaryn just said that her mother is probably appalled by her eyebrows. Her mom's a perfectionist and notices everything like that. Not just your mother Aaryn, we're all pretty appalled by them! WTF did she do to them, one day I never noticed them and the next it was like she had two skinny worms over her eyes.

the other day they all did eyebrows while on lockdown!!

aztekpm
08-17-2013, 09:34 AM
LOL well she should undo it, tis awful! At least fill them in a little, something to make them not so oddly shaped and dark!

On another note, Elissa would drive me crazy, she is sooooooooo slow. They put on so much make up, Aaryn is still putting on makeup!

Tina
08-17-2013, 09:35 AM
if she dyed her eyebrows it will just wear off. I have to dye mine every couple of weeks cuz they're blonde.

Tina
08-17-2013, 09:36 AM
I think there is a good chance helen will win veto and I bet spencer ends up going home.

aztekpm
08-17-2013, 09:38 AM
Aaryn talking about Elissa and wanting to make a good impression on her children and yet she likes Candice. Could there be a worse person. Can't understand why she doesn't like us.

Now talking about how she treats them peasants and GM says, well, one time she sat down by Nick but was on the edge of her seat. They can't wait for Spencer (the fuck face) to leave either, but Elissa and Helen have to be broken up.

I never understand this logic, they can't just evict someone, they have to tear them down. I think it was GM that made the comment that you shouldn't need to talk down others to make yourself feel better, in reference to Candice. Yet, that is what they constantly do.

I understand why Elissa doesn't like the mean girls. I wouldn't like them in real life either and not because I think I'm better, but because I don't care for their insensitivity. They are not people I would associate with and they do not reflect my beliefs on how to treat others. Again, they can't see that in themselves.

aztekpm
08-17-2013, 09:42 AM
I think there is a good chance helen will win veto and I bet spencer ends up going home.

I would love this, but I truly believe which ever of Helen or Elissa is on the block with him would go and he would stay.

TheKdd
08-17-2013, 09:46 AM
I think it might have something to do with the BB house itself. I mean, you have to be that kind of person somewhere inside to be that way anyway, but I think being in this house where you are trapped with people with no stimulation from anything but those people... I think some need to tell themselves that the person they are targeting is a horrid person in order to get rid of them easier and feel better about it. It seems there are a few people like that in there every year.

aztekpm
08-17-2013, 09:52 AM
Fish .. maybe secondary wake up call, getting close to picking Veto players

aztekpm
08-17-2013, 09:56 AM
Back, no one else seems to be up. Actually I see Amanda.

Aaryn still doing her hair. LOL Elissa spent all that time on her hair, now has it in a bun on top of her head!

aztekpm
08-17-2013, 10:00 AM
Talk about bass-ackward ... Elissa spent the last hour and a bit doing her hair, putting on makeup and is now jogging. Helen showering, Amanda wandering around yawning, waiting for coffee.

aztekpm
08-17-2013, 10:16 AM
Aaryn called to DR, soon time to pick!

aztekpm
08-17-2013, 10:26 AM
Fish for a short time.

Helen & Elissa making food. Amanda & GM up in HOH bashing Elissa.

aztekpm
08-17-2013, 10:30 AM
Amanda says she's had to be her fake BFF this whole game. Has to keep it up, if Helen goes, she'll need to turn to someone and it will be her and should she get power, then she can control her & who she nom's.

Now talking about school in NY, performing arts.

aztekpm
08-17-2013, 10:34 AM
Fish, prolly trying to wake the guys. Switched to Trivia, POV pick time!

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 10:36 AM
trivia

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 10:38 AM
they flashed the Hg playing a game thing....wonder if feeds out until after veto??

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 10:56 AM
Back

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 10:56 AM
Andy but Aaryn had to choose a host you know i have been wanting the Zingbot for weeks

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 10:58 AM
Helen pulled Spencer..asks if Andy thinks GM would pull someone off

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 10:59 AM
Back, lol came running, haven't heard yet

Spencer & GM are playing haven't heard the 6th

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 11:00 AM
Andy playing

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 11:00 AM
going to update the front page

aztekpm
08-17-2013, 11:02 AM
Aaryn and Amanda were talking about how emotional Andy is. Aaryn was upset he would throw veto, but Amanda said he wouldn't until they were out.

Cockpit room is Helen, Andy, Elissa discussing possible Veto comps, what hasn't been played yet.

aztekpm
08-17-2013, 11:03 AM
Andy goes up to the HOH, now talking about a time drop Veto. What to do, he doesn't want to win.

aztekpm
08-17-2013, 11:08 AM
Andy is super stressed. Aaryn tells them gm hates Spencer now, he put her up in the knock out. Andy was players choice, by Helen, they knew she would pick him.

Aaryns goal is to win 10 comps, Amanda's is one. Still talking prizes and punishments. Amanda talking about taking prizes, yet she's the host?!?

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 11:10 AM
Amand is the host

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 11:11 AM
Amanda saying that Elissa should have picked McPizza he would keep noms same

TheKdd
08-17-2013, 11:14 AM
I'm guessing Elissa got HG Choice and chose Andy to play for her, which is what has him all upset.

aztekpm
08-17-2013, 11:16 AM
Andy feels like a dick. GM asking him how it feels to take everything she says and running it back to them. Amanda says, well if she didn't target our alliance ... If he does win, he can say that Aaryn and GM said he would def go up next week.

Amanda says he can say he won't pick one over the other, honour Aaryn nom's, etc. Reassure if it stays the same, Elissa is the target. Helen will be pisssssssed. When we vote, you can throw Helen a vote, but then they surmise Elissa would be pissed.

Then they joke, that someone in jury should hate him. Can't send all the ones that love him. Say in the jury, they can argue 'go with the house', that's her number one argument, use it against her. Now Amanda says you were in the best position, everyone liked you, never thought of you for the block. But now, they all trusted you and you voted them out and they're pissssssed. Joking about everyone being pisssssed.

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 11:21 AM
My hopes for this POV comp
Amanda has the dumbest host costume
Aaryn or GM have to take chum baths
Elissa wins POV
Andy has to wear an elf costume with lots of bells
Spencer goes on slop for the rest of the season
Helen gets chained to McPizza for 48 hours (to piss Amanda off) and yes I realize that mcPizza isn't playing but it seemed good to make Amanda nuts

aztekpm
08-17-2013, 11:28 AM
LOL good ones Sassy! Gonna be MIA for a lil while, cya soon!

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 11:34 AM
Helen & Elissa contiue "studying"

HOH 3 As & Spencer chatting food still have trashed America for the HN food

aztekpm
08-17-2013, 11:51 AM
So I have the feeds on while, cleaning, etc. and I hear them putting down Elissa's slop muffins (they didn't look that good) and then Amanda saying 'cook something better bitch' ummmm seriously, if you want something 'better' cook it yourself!

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 12:14 PM
Kitchen
Amanda Elissa
lots of chat about how to win get further,,,,, A-giving her tips & lies!!
Amanda you have to trust me

Amanda trying to make candy

HOH Aaryn/Andy
still chatting about winning comp & various Hgs

really boring seems like same crap repeated over & over!!

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 12:31 PM
OMG LMFAO
Elissa I would love to do Survivor
Amanda you have to fucking sleep outdoors, eat bugs...you hate slop ...you would fucking hate Survivor

aztekpm
08-17-2013, 12:49 PM
LOL I heard that and it's not the first time she's said it. How could she picture herself on survivor??

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 12:59 PM
Amanda telling Andy she worked in reality tv

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 01:09 PM
He asked about her ex.....she strated crying because he & his family loved her & got the feeeds & are having to see her with McPizza

Andy & helen bith reassssssuring her that love happens
Amanda then goes on to tell he had been married before & cheated on her then when she met him he was with someone else Yeah Amanda he was a real prince!!

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 01:10 PM
LOL I heard that and it's not the first time she's said it. How could she picture herself on survivor??

Maybe as a host????

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 01:12 PM
Now thjey are chatting about the 2001 summer show & think it was the season Danielle was on & she lost a cousin in the World Trade Center
Andy yeah i think it was her it was the only black lady in the house

Morons it was Monica

grandmamichelf
08-17-2013, 01:14 PM
There's not one saving grace among any of these houseguests that are left. I swear I get a headache just listening to them. I did see where Amanda actually told Elissa that if the noms stay the same, Helen is going. Now why in the world would she do that?

And frankly, Amanda talking about her ex. I'd say he escaped with his balls. And if his family loved her, I'm sure they've changed their minds now and are thinking how lucky their son is not to have continued to be with her. Yep, that's what I'm thinking.

grandmamichelf
08-17-2013, 01:16 PM
Amanda has been called to the DR. Veto time?

grandmamichelf
08-17-2013, 01:18 PM
On one hand, I'd love for Helen to win just to mess up Amanda's wanting her evicted and not getting the chance. On the other hand I want Elissa to win just because I like her better but she's all up in Amanda's ass as well.

But I'd like Helen to find out what a fucking rat Andy is. And if Helen gets evicted, I'd love to see her come back in the house. Maybe then she'd quit thinking her biggest move was getting Judd out of the house.

grandmamichelf
08-17-2013, 01:21 PM
Elissa has decided to go sit in frog position to try and stretch out her side. Andy says they're still building outside. Talking about how day one feels like forever ago. Aaryn in HOH listening to music. Amanda still in DR.

Maybe it's a veto comp that has to do with skunks and she has to wear a skunk outfit.

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 01:24 PM
When Spencer was talking to Aaryn in HOH she was telling him that she thought her agency was getting tons of calls for her to work & she can't wait!

Elissa doing yoga

Andy & Spencer chattting in the kitchen
Helen cooking.....seems like storeroom door not working

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 01:25 PM
Trivia

aztekpm
Well shit, I sit back down and Trivia!

grandmamichelf
Okay, I'll be back in a little while.

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 01:26 PM
Back

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 01:26 PM
Amanda out of DR

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 01:29 PM
Aaryn called to DR

Andy & Spencer mocking that America could release a power down on the house

McPizza sleeping

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 01:33 PM
Helen has a huge zit

http://i42.tinypic.com/2h67prm.png

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 01:34 PM
Spencer in bed

Amanda/McPizza also in bed

Helen making slopballs

TheKdd
08-17-2013, 01:37 PM
On one hand, I'd love for Helen to win just to mess up Amanda's wanting her evicted and not getting the chance. On the other hand I want Elissa to win just because I like her better but she's all up in Amanda's ass as well.

But I'd like Helen to find out what a fucking rat Andy is. And if Helen gets evicted, I'd love to see her come back in the house. Maybe then she'd quit thinking her biggest move was getting Judd out of the house.

I wouldn't mind Helen winning to mess up Amanda's crap, at the same time, unless she is sitting there, she won't know that she was the target... unless Elissa tells her. I would much rather see her evicted on Thursday then back in the same night, win HOH, and put them both up with a back-up of Andy, knowing all three were lying to her. That would be more fun. Elissa leaving on the other hand... I really can't stand her. If we removed all the other nasty in the house, I think most people would hate her too, but her crap is just overshadowed.

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 02:00 PM
I wouldn't mind Helen winning to mess up Amanda's crap, at the same time, unless she is sitting there, she won't know that she was the target... unless Elissa tells her. I would much rather see her evicted on Thursday then back in the same night, win HOH, and put them both up with a back-up of Andy, knowing all three were lying to her. That would be more fun. Elissa leaving on the other hand... I really can't stand her. If we removed all the other nasty in the house, I think most people would hate her too, but her crap is just overshadowed.

Hell at this rate david may win America's favorite player since he was there the least annoying amount of time!!

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 02:28 PM
various chit chat from the awake people!!

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 02:52 PM
all is quiet
Elissa washing dishes

I have developed a head ache so I am sooo glad that they aren't talking!!

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 03:05 PM
Aaryn with her feet in the tub

Helen picking her frog

http://i44.tinypic.com/iw2lgy.png

Sandy
08-17-2013, 03:09 PM
He asked about her ex.....she strated crying because he & his family loved her & got the feeeds & are having to see her with McPizza

Andy & helen bith reassssssuring her that love happens
Amanda then goes on to tell he had been married before & cheated on her then when she met him he was with someone else Yeah Amanda he was a real prince!!

Sounds like they'd be perfect together. It sure didn't take he long to cheat on him once she got in the BB house. And I guess his parents have gotten an eye full on the feeds.

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 03:16 PM
Helen now washing her frog

http://i39.tinypic.com/eq2h3c.png

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 03:42 PM
Helen has mcPizza helping her with words/phrases common for BB she seems crazy about this

Aaryn & Andy both appear to be napping

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 03:45 PM
talking that thought it might be a what would I do for veto
Helen grrr I will have to cut my hair...says Eliss told her she would do anything to win it

grandmamichelf
08-17-2013, 03:46 PM
Well, good grief!
No veto comp yet! Damn!

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 03:48 PM
not yet they are still building it

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 03:50 PM
Helen telling him that she thinks Aaryn thinks that if Elissa goes home that she would work with her
McPizza yeah,,,(he is talking but not really saying anything)

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 03:53 PM
Helen telling that is she wins POV needs the house to get out Spencer because if not he will align with Aaryn

helen is going to feel like such a fool when she gets home!!

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 03:53 PM
WBRB

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 03:55 PM
Aaryn heading downstairs.....guess she was called to DR

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 04:00 PM
they are talking about Elissa....say she is other the best or worst player ever

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 04:04 PM
they are talking about how she says she would go home instead of to jury.....that she really wanted to keep Jessie & Candice but that was not good game play...helen says but when it comes down to it she listens to me about the votes

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 04:05 PM
I have to say helen ios a fool & maybe Elissa isn't the best gamee but she was right they should have kept Candice & Jessie!!

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 04:07 PM
McPizza pointing out Elissa snobby ways
helen thinks connected over the mom thing...tells him in her real life she is very pushy much more so than here

Sandy
08-17-2013, 04:27 PM
Candice was right and Jessie and Elissa wanted to listen to her and go after Amanda, but Helen said no. Jessie was right and Elissa wanted to listen to her and go after McCrae and Amanda but Helen said no. And now they all plan to send Helen packing. All those "friends" she thought she had and listened to, rather than the people who were with her from the start, want her gone. It seems to me that Candice, Jessie and Elissa were all right and she was wrong. Someday she's going to realize that... but it's too late.

Sandy
08-17-2013, 04:55 PM
Almost the entire time Helen went after people who were not a threat to her because she listened to Amanda and McCrae... starting with Howard. He was no threat to her and he was one person with no power. I don't get her thinking. As much as I don't like her, I would much rather her win it than Amanda or Aaryn.

grandmamichelf
08-17-2013, 05:05 PM
Helen telling that is she wins POV needs the house to get out Spencer because if not he will align with Aaryn

helen is going to feel like such a fool when she gets home!!

Good grief! This woman is so absolutely stupid! I can't stand this level of stupidity. Spencer now? Because he will align with Aaryn? Hey, dumbass, the people you should have gotten out are still in the damn house fixing to get your dumb ass out of the house.

aztekpm
08-17-2013, 05:12 PM
I'm actually leaning towards Andy. As annoying as he can sometimes be and the jumping from alliance to alliance, room to room, convo to convo. He's doing it successfully, no one has called him on it and he's not on anyone's radar as a nom.

Many times he said the wrong thing to the wrong person, or was the only person who knew info that somehow got out. Instead of blaming Andy, it was, ohhh my goodness, they/someone must have overheard ... seriously... one time, okay, but multiple times?!?

Today they were talking about about him and the jury. He was with Amanda and Aaryn in the HOH. They were joking with him about Helen possibly being upset about going to jury and having ONE person there that might hate him, joked about lets send all Andy's friends to jury, but if they thought about it seriously, they would see he is a huge threat to win it all if he gets to the end.

He's won a few comps, so can discount the floater argument. Has made friends with everyone and hasn't been nasty to anyone's face, plus no one 'hates' him. Would some be mad at him, sure, possibly, but every vote can be explained as beneficial to his game, it was the right timing, etc. Very little blood on his hands, even Jessie wasn't mad at him and he nom'd her. He could easily turn all the arguments against voting for him for the win, into a vote for him!

Sandy
08-17-2013, 05:20 PM
Good grief! This woman is so absolutely stupid! I can't stand this level of stupidity. Spencer now? Because he will align with Aaryn? Hey, dumbass, the people you should have gotten out are still in the damn house fixing to get your dumb ass out of the house.

Her stupidity knows no bounds. She just doesn't get it.. but this is the woman DUMB enough to belief she was actually in an alliance with McCrae and Andy, without Amanda. And dumb enough to believe Andy was closer to her than McCranda when ALL evidence pointed otherwise. She must be the most naive person ever if she can't see who the real threats are at this point. Geez!!!

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 05:27 PM
eating & chatting about past hgs
they are wondering/wanting a past Hg to coem to house

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 05:30 PM
Elissa telles them that Dr. Will didn't go back to coach because they would pay him the salary he wanted.
helen asks why Rachel didn't do it
Elissa she had been on the season before

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 05:46 PM
ltos of WBRB for them talking about music

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 05:55 PM
oops my post didn't go about an hourish ago

BB-Hgs remember to enjoy yourselfves/ These are the good old days

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 06:09 PM
Amanda was called to the DR and the Hgs cheered

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 06:12 PM
Trivia

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 06:21 PM
Trivia sticking..looks like the POV is finally underway!

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 07:05 PM
Trivia continues encase anyone was wondering!!

yoyo
08-17-2013, 07:47 PM
make 1 of the have not competitions no meds for a week

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 08:02 PM
Trivia contiinues.....1 hour until BBAD due to start

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 08:03 PM
make 1 of the have not competitions no meds for a week

I think the entire house(HOH too) should be Hns with America granting them a vile food for each day to teach them not to mock the fans that vote!!

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 08:30 PM
30 minutes until BBad
Trivia still

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 08:43 PM
BRB

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 08:48 PM
Back

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 08:49 PM
Elissa in shower smiling

grandmamichelf
08-17-2013, 08:50 PM
Guess Elissa won?

That would mean that Helen is out the door but it would be really funny if she came right back in. However she is so stupid she wouldn't go after Mcranda at all.

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 08:51 PM
Helen had told Elissa she is proud of her

it was a round think....mentioning logs & having to find Hgs names

Shiny Beige
08-17-2013, 08:51 PM
When Spencer was talking to Aaryn in HOH she was telling him that she thought her agency was getting tons of calls for her to work & she can't wait!

... who else would like to be a fly on the wall when Aryan finds out just how much work her agency has gotten for her? :laugh:

grandmamichelf
08-17-2013, 08:52 PM
... who else would like to be a fly on the wall when Aryan finds out just how much work her agency has gotten for her? :laugh:

Me, me, me! I'd like to be a big huge boulder sitting on a desk when she gets told !!!

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 08:53 PM
Elissa saying she found the last one fast sounds like OTEV

Elissa won POV.....says she was wearing my sisters colors

grandmamichelf
08-17-2013, 08:53 PM
Why does Amanda always have a sour look on her face after comps? Well, hell, maybe it's because she's sour looking anyway.

grandmamichelf
08-17-2013, 08:54 PM
Sounds like OTEV.

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 08:54 PM
going to update front

Helen amazinf amazing best one to win....says she(not sure who talking about) hates OTEV...tells her nt to gloat

grandmamichelf
08-17-2013, 08:56 PM
Helen doesn't hate OTEV. She's talking about someone that played hates OTEV. I think she's talking about Aaryn or GM.

Looks like Elissa gave Andy a black eye. He has a bruise. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. :roflmao:

Tina
08-17-2013, 08:57 PM
Helen is so oblivious she's prolly sure now that Spencer will be going to jury.;

grandmamichelf
08-17-2013, 08:57 PM
Elissa and Andy were laughing in bathroom. Andy said Elissa totally "Enzo'd" him. They were going for the same log and she just smacked him out of the way.

grandmamichelf
08-17-2013, 08:58 PM
I swear I thought I heard Helen say to Elissa that she was going out.

grandmamichelf
08-17-2013, 08:59 PM
Amanda asking Andy what is on his face. Andy laughing telling her that it's probably where Elissa punched him going for the log.
McCrae saying they aren't letting him in the DR because they probably hate him. Andy saying isn't that a given?

grandmamichelf
08-17-2013, 09:01 PM
GM saying she was putting them under the log so she could find them. She put them somewhere after she put them near some branch to find them if she needed them. Aaryn saying when they called Candice but she said fuck. Andy said he saw one but Elissa ran and grabbed it immediately. Andy saying things got a little violent with Elissa when they went for the same log.

Tina
08-17-2013, 09:01 PM
I think the biggest disappointment this season has been McCrea. I can't think of a more boring HG. He doesn't even talk unless Amanda tells him what to say. What a waste. thought when he won the first HOH he would be good but ugh.

grandmamichelf
08-17-2013, 09:02 PM
Andy saying Elissa was a beast in that comp. Says she was under the water and Helen was halfway up the hill when Elissa flew up the ramp and she didn't even need the rope.

aztekpm
08-17-2013, 09:02 PM
Yay, lol and I turn on feeds to hear Helen saying everyone so proud of you ... blah blah blah. She already won Helen, you don't need to jack her up.

Tina
08-17-2013, 09:04 PM
GM saying she was putting them under the log so she could find them. She put them somewhere after she put them near some branch to find them if she needed them. Aaryn saying when they called Candice but she said fuck. Andy said he saw one but Elissa ran and grabbed it immediately. Andy saying things got a little violent with Elissa when they went for the same log.

Hmm, thought Andy didn't want to win. wonder why he was being so competitive.

Tina
08-17-2013, 09:05 PM
Yay, lol and I turn on feeds to hear Helen saying everyone so proud of you ... blah blah blah. She already won Helen, you don't need to jack her up.

helen prolly thinks there's a chance Elissa will use the veto on Helen! LOL

grandmamichelf
08-17-2013, 09:06 PM
Andy telling Amanda that he was trying to get Elissa out but if Elissa had gone out he would have thrown it to Spencer or Aaryn. Says it took him forever to find a Jeremy. Amanda says she's getting blamed for it but she doesn't care. Andy asks if she's going to let Helen know before. Andy thought the plan was to blindside Elissa and freak her out. Andy telling Amanda she lit a fire under Elissa. Amanda wants to see what plans Helen has and that it's probably going to be trying to backdoor her. Andy says Helen is happy for Elissa beause she thinks Spencer is going home and that she has him and McC.

grandmamichelf
08-17-2013, 09:07 PM
Amanda saying that Helen needs to go home because they need to break those two up. Andy this is the first time I've been talking about3AM...and we get fishes. Amanda says none of us should go up on the block. She doesn't know who's more dangerous. Spencer or Elissa. Andy thinks that if one of them gets HOH they will put up theother. AAryn thinks Elissa is more dangerous than Spencer. Already talking about noms for next week.

grandmamichelf
08-17-2013, 09:10 PM
Spencer talking to McCrae in the SR. Said something about Elissa being a c-word (normal asshole spencer talk). Talking about the next HOH being endurance and that Elissa will listen to Andy and make her go after Aaryn.

grandmamichelf
08-17-2013, 09:11 PM
McCrae telling Spencer that five with Aaryn scares him and that Amanda wants to bring Aaryn. Spencer saying they will have Elissa, if she wins HOH, put up GM and Aaryn. Convo over.

grandmamichelf
08-17-2013, 09:12 PM
El/Helen in BR talking about comp. Helen says it was amazing. El says it was a really cool comp.

grandmamichelf
08-17-2013, 09:16 PM
Amanda telling Spencer that when he was going down she thought Spencer was trying to take Elissa out, hurt her. Then she laughs. Aaryn thought that she and Spence were going to be the final two. Amanda says Elissa is good at comps where you don't have to think. Aaryn says she's annoyed because now her confidence is up and now she has to go next week because she's more dangerous than before. Amanda first thing they're going to try to get her to backdoor to me. Spencer says they're going to try to backdoor me. Aaryn says I'm going to put up. They're telling him he's even safer than last week.

What's too funny is that they don't know that one of the four will come back in.

aztekpm
08-17-2013, 09:18 PM
LOL @ Amanda saying that looked like fun. There's no way in hell she woulda won that, it would require moving and not in a grinding way! :roflmao:

grandmamichelf
08-17-2013, 09:19 PM
Aaryn asking Amanda who Elissa would put up if she wins HOH. Amanda says she doesn't know because she hasn't talked to Elissa about it. Spencer says don't worry about it because he's going to fucking rattle her during the comp, tell her he's going to go to Canada and eat her children.

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 09:19 PM
I so hope that Elissa gets HOH next week

aztekpm
08-17-2013, 09:21 PM
So do I. If Helen goes this week, I can see her being royally pissed at McCrae and Amanda, cause she would only need 3 votes to stay and they would be the other 2. Tho, her hatred for Aaryn may overrule that. I think it depends on who comes back into the game and if they'd align with her.

grandmamichelf
08-17-2013, 09:21 PM
I hope she doesn't listen to these idiots. I hope she sees exactly what's going on. I hope she fucking wakes the hell up out of whatever stupor she has been in this whole time and goes balls to the wall and puts up Amanda/McCrae. I'm just afraid that she will listen to Amanda if she wins HOH.

Spencer says if it's endurance he ain't gonna win it but Elissa isn't gonna win it for sure. Andy says he'll fight his ass off this week and McCrae says me too.

Ugh, I have to go.

grandmamichelf
08-17-2013, 09:22 PM
GAG, and I seriously don't want to see those two snuggling up with each other.

aztekpm
08-17-2013, 09:23 PM
When the hell did c*** become an acceptable word in that house and why the hell do they feel the need to say it constantly when talking about the women in there. I include everyone except Helen and Elissa in that!

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 09:24 PM
Thanks grandma

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 09:28 PM
cockpit
helen & GM
helen trying to make sure that she has GM.....says has Elissa & Andy thinks will have McPizza & Amanda but needs three
GM have me
Helen tells her worries about McPizza because Amanda has him......says she will talk to Aaryn too but I love you & think of you seperately...I know she thinks of you as a tram but I would stick my neck out for you,,,,,if you hear anything....

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 09:30 PM
Helen pointing out that Spencer has been put up so many times that he might put you & Aaryn up....I will protect you..just like Aaryn put me & Elissa up you 2 will get put up & I would protect you....please don;t tell her
GM I won't says that she & I don't really talk game

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 09:31 PM
helen if I am the pawn i won't put them up not going after Aaryn....tells that you & I are like the middlemaen if we could get Aaryn & Elissa to cooperate

aztekpm
08-17-2013, 09:54 PM
GM not telling the whole truth to the HOH group about her convo with Helen. Just that Helen asked her who was going up in her place and she told Helen (a lot of humming and hawing) that her & Aaryn really didn't talk about it, so she didn't know and that maybe the 3 of them could work together going forward. I don't think Aaryn is believing her and now says (about Helen) oh, so she thinks I'm lying.

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 10:00 PM
I wish Andy wasn't such a rat!!

aztekpm
08-17-2013, 10:06 PM
Here's logic for you. Aaryn is mad and annoyed at Helen because Helen thinks Aaryn is lying to her and she is ...

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 10:54 PM
Spencer was talking shit about Ellen Degeneris

get WBRB

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 11:15 PM
Amanda cooking

They have booze

SassyGal
08-17-2013, 11:18 PM
I am heading to bed!

TheKdd