View Full Version : Aug 18th Live Feed Updates and Discussion

TheKdd
08-17-2013, 11:57 PM
Sunday.

My son's 21st Birthday too! I think I will send him to the store for me....

Tina
08-18-2013, 08:24 AM
He can't be 21 already!!!!

Gosh I feel old now, how about you??? lol

My youngest just turned 25 and my daughter turned the big 30!!

SassyGal
08-18-2013, 10:16 AM
Hgs sleeping

SassyGal
08-18-2013, 10:41 AM
WBRB ??wake up??

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 10:44 AM
Overnight update from around the interwebs & Twitter:

HG's got booze, 6 beer and a bottle of wine. Lockdown ended about 3am BB time.

Spencer and McCrae were talking about their boot order, GM, Aaryn, Elissa, they think she will be easy to get out ... Andy came into the convo and he said GM & Elissa, but didn't like talking about it ... Helen came in and convo changed (not sure if Amanda was there).

In a convo between Elissa and Helen, she mentioned missing Candice again, she was nice, etc. and that 'they' (the others) are vile. Sadly, she's right and they were again last night, some really nasty stuff being said.

There was a LOT of Elissa bashing, about her life, her son, her family, her husband is old (apparently Aaryn finds it disgusting he's 40) and a sugar daddy, she lies about all of the above, etc. Elissa appeared to have an allergic reaction, which cut Spencers's DR short and she was called in. Spencer pissed about it (didn't know she was having a medical issue), which then led to a continuation the of Elissa bashing. One was Amanda talking about personal boundaries, understanding of personal space, about Elissa going in and sitting down when they were making out. (ed. LOL how about having consideration for others in the house and not trying to have sex while everyone is up and about. Also as an FYI, Andy also came in during that time, I saw it on the feeds!)

GM not feeling well, being a HN, on period (was napping and up at different times thru the night) and very pissed that Nick wasn't involved in OTEV, couldn't hold his name up and she didn't get a letter from him!?! HOH group also talking again about how they think he's gay, put in the house for Andy, would Andy would make out with him, etc. She's not stable, etc. In a convo with Aaryn, she says her birthday is Thursday and God will be with her, hopes she'll win HOH, will be the best birthday ever since her 16th (ed. she may go postal when they find out someone is coming back on her birthday)

Amanda and Aaryn were discussing the fish racist stuff again, some jokingly, some a little testy. Aaryn saying if 'we' misconstrued or took what she said out of context, it isn't her fault. If someone is used to saying 'that's gay' or 'that's retarded' all the time, its not like they can just stop. Doesn't mean she's homophobic or racist. America/live feeders can fuck off, she doesn't give a fuck, etc. They specifically mentioned Hamster Watch with their thumbs up and thumbs down rating. She doesn't care, she's blonde and blue eyed and sensitive too. Making fun of McCrae because he said McCauley Queerboy, Aaryn had been saying it and it got in his head. He felt bad and didn't want to be seen as homophobic. Amanda said he's the most PC person ever. At some point McCrae told them all to shut up! (ed. He knows the live feeder world, how everything is seen/reported and more than likely understands how we feel about many of them. He mentioned that he is part of that world during the discussion and apparently wasn't too comfortable discussing it)

When they got alone, Amanda got insecure, again(!), this time over Aaryn, saying that she was flirting with McCrae, she's this 30 yr old whale, while Aaryn is a cute petite blonde. She also was getting yelled at by BB for talking about production, she told them to get their shit straight ie. them giving her, her Xanax @ 3:00 and being awoken @ 830!

There was speculation about Kaitlin & Jeremy having sex in the house. Spencer said he never confirmed or denied, so he took that as confirmation and Amanda commented that she saw cum stains on Kaitlins pants. Aaryn said if Kaitlin had left before Jeremy, that she probably would have hooked up with him, it gets boring in the house! (ed. I know there was a lot of flirting between them and then semi discussed that he/she were each other types more than David & Kaitlin)

What a bunch of winners!

SassyGal
08-18-2013, 10:59 AM
Elissa & Helen doing morning get ready activities

others still in bed

TheKdd
08-18-2013, 11:15 AM

They may have gotten older, but we haven't. LOL

TheKdd
08-18-2013, 11:20 AM
Thanks for the update Aztek. These people are nuts. GM is BATS... just bats, Amanda is insane and Aaryn is worried about the shit she said (or she wouldn't be bringing it up again)

Sandy
08-18-2013, 11:40 AM
Sunday.

My son's 21st Birthday too! I think I will send him to the store for me....

My son turned 25 in June.. it makes me feel old.

Sandy
08-18-2013, 11:44 AM
These HGs are the most disgusting and negative people ever. Just because Elissa doesn't sit there and tell them every detail of her life is no reason for them to act the way they do about her. Some people are more private than others. Her family did not sign up for BB. And Amanda is the most insecure person ever. Run for your life McCrae!!! He won't be able to joke around or talk to another woman without having to deal with her whining. I can't imagine going in that house knowing people are watching and having sex. I know a lot have done it but Amanda and McCrae are so open about it and don't care who knows. What ever happened to keeping stuff like that private, or at least trying to. It's sickening.

Funny that she and Aaryn both want discuss racism. One is as guilty as the other. They are both disgusting.

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 11:55 AM
I agree, they're trying to deflect their comments. ie. taken out of context, joking, etc. There are just some things you don't joke about. They are sensitive too to stereotypes, dumb blonde, jew, etc. Then don't perpetuate it!

I'm not easily offended and can have some convo's that can get down there ... but ...

It's one thing to bash their fellow houseguests, what's done in the context of the game, while in the house, make a catty comment here or there, etc. Sure call out Elissa on her mean remarks, her slooooowness, or anyone else, but I just don't get the down right disgusting, vile comments made about them.

I said this yesterday and I know that every once in awhile it gets said here, once the end of the rope is reached and not saying the word never escaped my lips. BUT when did it become part of every day vernacular to refer to women as C****. I'm talking about both the men and the women in there, save for Helen and Elissa.

Spencer is just crude & disgusting and I cannot believe some of the shit that comes out of his mouth, but Amanda can get down in the mud with him pretty good too.

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 12:14 PM
Elissa and Helen cleaned the bathroom, looks like when they first went in! Anyway, Elissa told Helen about a possible backdoor plan. Helen mentioned her convo with GM (votes), something about McCrae, hard to hear as Elissa is scrubbing the cabinets. Elissa then told Helen that her convo with GM went back to everyone and she overheard (wouldn't tell her who said it) people discussing it. Asking Helen not to tell GM, because theres a few screws loose there and she doesn't want to get into an argument with them.

Now Helen is starting to put stuff together, (just a little late there gf) is Amanda trying to get her out? Elissa isn't sure, but mentions Spencer feeling and acting safe

Helen, figuring it out:

http://i690.photobucket.com/albums/vv265/aztekpaula/BB14/BB15/69.jpg

Neither Elissa or Helen being 100% truthful with each other. Helen when asked directly by Elissa, about other alliances she has made, etc. Nor is Elissa telling her the stuff Amanda told her about either one of them going this week for sure, Helen throwing her under the bus, expendable, etc. Seems like Elissa's giving her just enough info to figure it out for herself.

grandmamichelf
08-18-2013, 12:26 PM
Well, first of all, we can talk age of children. Seeing as how I must have the oldest damn children here (and probably being the oldest member of this board), I can discuss it well. Lexi turned 28 in April (I can't believe that at all because she's the baby). Our oldest son turned 38 in July and our second oldest son just turned 36 this month. Now let's talk about who the hell is old around here! I am not ashamed of my age. I will be 62 next month.

As far as the use of the c-word, I hate it. I don't use it until the end of my rope as been reached and the word "bitch" just won't suffice. Although I like the word "twunt" that I think Cappie came up with or maybe it was aztek. Can't remember.

These people are vile and disgusting and I am ashamed they are even called humans. Lord knows I can get down and dirty with the best of them, but only in among friends and not on TV. I find Amanda and Aaryn to be the worst of them along with Spencer. McCrae has no balls anymore because Amanda has them all squashed up in her hands. Andy is the worst excuse for a gay professor I have ever seen in my life. And I've seen some worst excuses for almost everything.

It horrifies me that I sit and watch this train wreck of a show I love. I never thought anyone could get past being as vile as those on S9 but I was so wrong.

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 12:28 PM
Elissa gone to lay down and Helen in and out of kitchen, BY doing laundry, etc. Mumbling under her breath about GM. Helen is ticked, figuring out she's more than likely gone.

grandmamichelf
08-18-2013, 12:31 PM
She ought to mumble. Although GM didn't impart the totality of their convo (woo, look at me talking smart shit), she sure ran her mouth when she went into HOH after pinkie swearing with Helen.

But Helen's goose is cooked. However I want her to come back right after she's evicted, win HOH, and go after Amanda. There's the damn big move she should have made two weeks ago when she had the chance.

grandmamichelf
08-18-2013, 12:36 PM
Isn't it strange how you can be watching one camera on the live feeds but the other one is behind? Then you click on it and it's right on target and the one you were watching is behind? Just strange.

Helen cleaning.

Let me just say this: If I were Helen, I wouldn't do a damn thing for them. And if I was in that house and up before everyone else, I'd make a lot of damn noise just because I'm mean. And if they said something to me I'd tell them life's too fucking short to live it lying in a damn bed all day.

grandmamichelf
08-18-2013, 12:39 PM
Helen still cleaning kitchen.

Boy this woman is nice. Seriously at this point, I'd be hiding shit from everyone. And laughing so hard I'd probably pee my pants (like when I used to toilet paper people's houses in my teens). I'd hide everything I could. Told ya'll I was mean. I'd cook only for me (and Elissa) but I'd sure as hell hide all the soda, all the chips, all the fucking pizzas. Yep.:bat:

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 12:44 PM
LOL Grand, I think she's stress cleaning, almost looks like she's ready to bust into tears at times.

Yeah, Amanda joked last night she was gonna tell her off, then nope she wasn't cause she needed her to make slop balls for her the rest of the week.

She and Elissa had a convo when they were cleaning the bathroom (which looks amazing btw) about how even tho the dishes were clean and it was somewhat tidy, it still felt and looked dirty.

grandmamichelf
08-18-2013, 12:46 PM
Yep, I'm sure it's stress cleaning and she does look like she's going to cry.

I saw where Amanda said that. Frankly, if Amanda asked me to make slop balls for her and I knew there wasn't a hope in hell that I'd stay, I'd tell her to go fuck herself.

Oh, and when Helen was so nicely putting up the dishes, I had this evil thought. I'd accidentally spill ALL the pots and pans on the floor and make a ton of noise. Yep, I'm evil that way. And then I'd really be loud putting those damn things back up.

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 12:49 PM
Yep, I'm sure it's stress cleaning and she does look like she's going to cry.

I saw where Amanda said that. Frankly, if Amanda asked me to make slop balls for her and I knew there wasn't a hope in hell that I'd stay, I'd tell her to go fuck herself.

Oh, and when Helen was so nicely putting up the dishes, I had this evil thought. I'd accidentally spill ALL the pots and pans on the floor and make a ton of noise. Yep, I'm evil that way. And then I'd really be loud putting those damn things back up.

LOL I'm with you. Oops ... sorry, that fell. Not only that it's freaking almost 1pm, get the fk outta bed! Said this yesterday too, they should have a reverse curfew, not allowed to sleep between 8am-11pm, something like that. These idiots are sleeping all day, then up till 5-6 am BB time.

grandmamichelf
08-18-2013, 12:52 PM
LOL I'm with you. Oops ... sorry, that fell. Not only that it's freaking almost 1pm, get the fk outta bed! Said this yesterday too, they should have a reverse curfew, not allowed to sleep between 8am-11pm, something like that. These idiots are sleeping all day, then up till 5-6 am BB time.

There would be no oops, sorry that fell from me. I'd probably get one of those spoons and sit on the floor like a little kid and start banging on the pots. :roflmao: Then if they complained I'd look at them and go so build a bridge and get over yourselves you fucktards! Seriously, I can be a true bitch when necessary. I'm sweet as pie most of the time though.

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 12:52 PM
LOL you'd go ED on their asses would ya!

grandmamichelf
08-18-2013, 12:54 PM
They'd wish ED was in the house instead of me! You don't know how loud I can be. And when they complain about the noise, I'd truly say Why bless your peapicking heart, did I wake you? And since most of them are stupid, they wouldn't know I'd just say "fuck you" southern style!

grandmamichelf
08-18-2013, 12:57 PM
Goodness, are any of these people gonna ever get up? And listening to that water run almost makes me have to go to the bathroom. Good grief!

But maybe I actually like these people asleep. They can't denigrate others to make themselves look good.

SassyGal
08-18-2013, 12:57 PM
well Helen is still cleaning!

I am glad to see that she has finally started thinking & it should make for an interesting comp to get back into the house Thursday!

grandmamichelf
08-18-2013, 12:59 PM
Hey Sassy! Yep, she's still cleaning. And everyone else is still asleep. Makes for boring feeds but then again, it's a lot better than listening to the majority of them be the disgusting creatures they always are.

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 12:59 PM
LOL this is the 3rd time she's cleaned the island.

SassyGal
08-18-2013, 01:00 PM
Reasons for each to return
Candice-Really RUIN GM's birthday!
Judd-Piss off ALL of them & be fired up for revenge!!
Jessie- agin to piss them off
Helen- Will have a fire for revenge!!

SassyGal
08-18-2013, 01:01 PM
Hey Sassy! Yep, she's still cleaning. And everyone else is still asleep. Makes for boring feeds but then again, it's a lot better than listening to the majority of them be the disgusting creatures they always are.

sorry I disappeared had to take a few calls....but crisis contained for a little while!!

grandmamichelf
08-18-2013, 01:03 PM
Ruin GM's birthday? :roflmao: Great thinking, Sassy. That would be OUR best birthday present TO GM!

The other three would want revenge, but Jessie can be so flighty sometimes. And Judd might just fall into the clutches of Amanda since he seemed to blame Helen and Elissa unless Jessie got to see him and set him straight on that one.

Helen is the one I think would be hellbent on payback. And that would be fine by me.

The first question I'd like to see Julie ask Helen is "So are you the big move this season?"

grandmamichelf
08-18-2013, 01:13 PM
Helen's movements look pissed along with her facial expression. Or is this how she looks every morning.

grandmamichelf
08-18-2013, 01:13 PM
Okay. Gonna go outside and play badminton with the hubby and daughter.

I'll be back in a little while.

SassyGal
08-18-2013, 01:14 PM
Helen took a break from cleaning to take a shower

SassyGal
08-18-2013, 01:16 PM
Helen's movements look pissed along with her facial expression. Or is this how she looks every morning.

her expressions are usually flat in thr morning but I think she looks pissed now!

SassyGal
08-18-2013, 01:25 PM
Helen has progressed to laundry now!

pissed Helen makes for a cleaner house!!

TheKdd
08-18-2013, 01:26 PM
I'm a stress cleaner too. Usually when I'm angry. I can take things out on dirt instead of a person lol

Sandy
08-18-2013, 01:32 PM
I hope she is kicking herself for not taking the opportunity to get Amanda out when we put her on the block 2 weeks in a row! She should kick herself for wanting Howard, Candice and Jessie out. She should have made an alliance with all of them and went after McCranda... but no... she was too far up Amanda's butt to see.

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 01:34 PM
That pile of laundry still left to do is astronomical. The pool table is covered in clean and folded laundry, the washer/dryer is full.

I know they were locked up for 4 days, but holy shit, McCrae wears 2 outfits per week, I don't think Amanda changes that much, HOH get's their laundry done, plus there are clothes strewn all over the bedroom floors!

Sandy
08-18-2013, 01:35 PM
I think the house has been dirtier this year than ever before. These people are slobs.

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 01:38 PM
LOL she's trying to be so quiet, I forget I have the feeds on for awhile. I'm with Grand, I wouldn't be that quiet at 1:38 in the pm after finding out my ass is grass.

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 01:39 PM
I think the house has been dirtier this year than ever before. These people are slobs.

The sloppiness with clothing, perhaps. Dirtiness, I think Britney's first year was pretty bad. The guys didn't do diddly and the rest surfaced cleaned and did dishes for the most part.

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 01:40 PM
Now she's cooking, lol she really get's a lot done when she's stressed!

SassyGal
08-18-2013, 01:41 PM
Helen has again moved on & is cooking now!

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 01:42 PM
LOL I guess she can't believe she was lied too. Wonder how long before she makes the correlation to how she lied to the others leaving and how she's being treated/lied to now??

Sandy
08-18-2013, 01:48 PM
I wish whoever comes back in the house would automatically be HOH.. and I'd love for it to be Jessie or Candice. Either of those would piss off Amanda.

SassyGal
08-18-2013, 01:49 PM
Aaryn up doing her hair in HOH

helen cleaning as she cooks!

I can't help but wait for her to realize that Andy is an elfrat!!

SassyGal
08-18-2013, 01:57 PM
Andy up heading to bathroom

SassyGal
08-18-2013, 02:08 PM
Andy wen back to bed
Aaryn piddling in the HOH
Elissa up & changing in the hallway

SassyGal
08-18-2013, 02:08 PM
I think helen may have vaulted over the wall!!

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 02:11 PM
LOL she was called to DR.

SassyGal
08-18-2013, 02:12 PM
LOL she was called to DR.

I wondered!! I am trying to listen while cooking!!

SassyGal
08-18-2013, 02:23 PM
after all her primping in the hall & then getting coffee Elissa has gone to take a shower!

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 02:26 PM
She's shaving.

SassyGal
08-18-2013, 02:26 PM
Aaryn goes downstairs puts stuff on counter foes to bathroom & blows her nose but DOESN'T wash her hands
helen out to kitchen

SassyGal
08-18-2013, 02:29 PM
Helen gets Aaryn up to HOH

H tells Aaryn that she will not go out like Jessie....tells her she told GM that she would keep her & give vote over you but I can't keep to that since I don't know what situation will be & I will tell her that...between you me GM & Elissa that people are trying to get us to go after each other...thinks if that happens then the middle of the house wins

SassyGal
08-18-2013, 02:29 PM
I froze....of course now that has convo

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 02:31 PM
Helen saying that they're playing Amanda's game. She's gong to win this, she's manipulating the two of us. She asked me if you and I were working together and she told her no. You and I need to see it. If I leave Elissa is going to go after you, you know that. I want Elissa to go after Amanda. To go after McCranda is going to be hard. The third person is going to have to win the final HOH, it's going to be impossible to get the 2 of them out.

Sandy
08-18-2013, 02:34 PM
Well, look who just woke up and smelled the coffee. Probably too late but I wish Aaryn would listen to her. I just don't want Amanda in the final 2.

SassyGal
08-18-2013, 02:35 PM
helen seems to be trying to scramble

grandmamichelf
08-18-2013, 02:35 PM
She had her chance. She blew it. We gave her two weeks in a row. She thought Judd was a big move but she was so stupid.

SassyGal
08-18-2013, 02:36 PM
She had her chance. She blew it. We gave her two weeks in a row. She thought Judd was a big move but she was so stupid.

makes you wonder if her "friends" told her she screwed up!!

It must be a tough pill for Helen to swallow that Elissa was right!!

Sandy
08-18-2013, 02:39 PM
Well if she gets voted out, I hope one of the three girls (Helen, Jessie or Candice) comes back and wins HOH and puts up Amanda and McCrae.

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 02:39 PM
If you would consider getting Spencer out, I would appreciate it. Whatever you decide I won't play negatively. She's playing each of us against the other. We're getting each other out and the final 3 would be Andy, McCrae and Amanda. If the 4 of us teamed up, we could get them out. She'll use you as a comp beast to get every one else out.

Aaryn upset that peeps saying shes working with Spencer. Helen says I thought we were on the same page with Spencer. It kills me that he will outlast me in the game, I've wanted him gone from week 2 1/2, when he was lying to me. When he picked GM and McCrae and not you and GM, I thought holy crap he's working with Aaryn. You're the one I've confided in and it really scared me.

Aaryn says he will be the replacement nom, I put you two up together so you wouldn't use the POV on Elissa. If you vote me out, please get him out soon.

Amanda and I have been loyal to each other and now she won't even look at me. We had chances to vote out GM, Amanda, but we didn't, we thought we could trust Amanda and that the 3 of us had a good bond. Now I'm realizing that she's treating me completely different, she's trying to pull Elissa and I apart so that if I leave, she'll work with Elissa and get her to get you out.

Aaryn says I thought we were working together to get our 'people' out. I've heard you're going after me, things I have said to you have gotten back around to me. Helen says like what. Aaryn says when I said to you that McCrae and loyal to each other. Helen said, well I thought everyone say that.

She leaves to turn off the oven.

TheKdd
08-18-2013, 02:42 PM
Aaryn needs to do some waking up as well. At the very least, Helen should accomplish that this week. If Amanda would turn on Helen the way she has, of course she will do the same to Aaryn. She has to know that.

SassyGal
08-18-2013, 02:44 PM
Even is Aaryn wakes up some & puts Amanda up they still might send helen packing to go only needs 3 votes
Andy McPizza
Elissa & GM (if Aaryn has influence)

Leaves Spencer as the one that chooses who goes!!

Sandy
08-18-2013, 02:45 PM
What bothers me (well a lot of things do) about Amanda is that when she no longer needs someone, she not only goes after them but she says horrible things about them to the others. Helen has been nothing but loyal to her but now that she no longer needs Helen, she has said some really bad stuff about her. And while Helen has lied and acted too big for her britches to the point I don't mind her going at all, I still don't see the need to be so nasty about it.

aztekpm
Back to your point about going to the end. I didn't think we had an agreement on that. We've been working together and getting closer. Help take others out of the game. I couldn't take out Elissa, you GM, who is going to get Andy. I'm not revengeful, I won't put you on the block out of revenge, I need you, you need me. If I leave the game, she's gonna manipulate Elissa to get you. You may need me more. I love GM ... Aaryn says if GM goes, then I don't have someone loyal to me. I thought about getting her out, but ...

If you and I can bury the hatchet, I think we would be a dynamic duo. If I stay, lets just do it, people are trying to get you and I to not work together. Lets just do it, lets work together, no one would know it. If you keep me I'll do this, I don't think I was your original target this week. If I do go, please get Spencer, he's good at comps.

Aaryn says I can't work with Elissa. She takes me for granted, treats me badly and I kept her off the block, convinced GM to not put her up, she would have been gone.

Helen says if you keep me and she goes after you, I will tell her directly that I will vote to keep you, I will not evict you. I will tell her in front of you.

Sandy
Even is Aaryn wakes up some & puts Amanda up they still might send helen packing to go only needs 3 votes
Andy McPizza
Elissa & GM (if Aaryn has influence)

Leaves Spencer as the one that chooses who goes!!

Yep, it might be too late. Jessie tried to tell her and now she sees Jessie was right. She's waited too long to make a really big move and go after Amanda.

grandmamichelf
08-18-2013, 02:47 PM
What do you want to bet that Aaryn tells this entire convo to Amanda and the others? Aaryn has a F4 deal with McCranda and Andy. I'm sure this is really falling on deaf ears.

Aaryn, Elissa is more after you for the vile person you have been and continue to be in that house.

grandmamichelf
08-18-2013, 03:04 PM
Aaryn telling Helen that Andy has gone back to Amanda/McCrae and told them every word she has said. And that he has told Elissa/Helen as well and she doesn't know if she trusts him. Helen saying she was watching Andy in the veto comp yesterday. Helen saying he has no dirty hands and that they are doing all the dirty work for Amanda, Andy, and McCrae.

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 03:04 PM
I will tell her to go after Amanda. We need to go after the middle, they're working to get us out. Told GM that we might be the glue to keep Elissa and Aaryn together with us. The rest of them are just laughing at us now. We'll get Helen out, then Spencer, then Aaryn. Elissa and Aaryn will contine to go after each other. Andy and McCrae have never even been on the block.

Amanda has treated me well up till this week. When I went on the block and I went to her and her response was we'll wait till after veto. When she went on the block I went to McCranda and said, we got your back. Jessie tried to flip us but we didn't.

Look at who's been up here since you won HOH, where will she be next week? Aaryn saying we'll you never know who to believe. Agreements, alliances are being made all over the game, who's telling the truth. I'm a target because of my comp wins.

Helen saying I've been loyal up till now. Now is the time we're going after each other, but it has too be done smartly. I want to go far in this game. My friendship with Elissa will be there after the game, but now I have to play for myself, as will she.

Andy comes in and Helen asks if she can have a few more minutes with Aaryn.

I don't want to look back on the game and think, damn, if I got with Aaryn, we would have gone so far in the game. Lets work together. Aaryn says thats good for you, but not for us. Elissa wants us out of here, she's so close to Amanda. Helen says emmm.

Helen says I'm seeing the way shes treating me this week. you told me about her using you and now I'm seeing the whole picture.

Aaryn says lets talk about this if GM votes you, you need to swing someone, Andy. Yep, if next week she wins HOH and puts you or GM or Amanda up, I will vote Amanda out with the votes, we would have them. Aaryn wondering about Andy, she talks to him, but not sure how serious he is in their convos. Helen says he and I were close. You and I want Spencer out, we can get him with GM. I hope I can reign in Elissa in if I need to. She is more loyal to me than Amanda. Yes, she wants to gun after you, but if I tell her I will vote to keep you, she'll have to drop it.

Aaryn says GM told me about the plan, I just don't know about Elissa. Helen says if we need to talk all together we can. Elissa is being manipulated by Amanda, but I can control her more.

Helen saying that Spencer would be after her & GM. Aaryn disagrees and says no, he's not after me, he's after Elissa. They're talking about Spencer, Andy & McCrae working together. Aaryn feels McCrae is shady, working everyone. He's got a barricade of people around him that trust him. Amanda is working her power for the two of them. Every single person in the house wants to keep him. Aaryn doesn't want this getting around.

If you talk to Andy and he's willing to go along with it, it can't get back to Amanda. When the time comes to get her out, we'll have to do it like Judd. She'll basically blow, not know what she might spew. She'll spill it all out. Aaryn says she has deals with everyone in the house. Everyone does. She even thinks even Andy has a deal with Amanda. (doesn't bring up 3AM) but says she's loyal to GM and of course she's had convos with Helen, but is scared. Helen saying now I see it, they want us to take each other out and then they walk thru to the end. I'm seeing it after how she's treating me this week and things Elissa has said to me. Not only is Amanda not talking game to me all day long like she normally does, she's not even talking to me.

They'll get rid of me, then who's left, GM, Elissa and you. I won't go out in flames, I'll go out with respect. Aaryn says she does want Spencer to go out, but ... Helen agree's about McCrae, she thinks she's had blinders on about Andy. Aaryn says her too, things I said to him, have made full circle back to Amanda, McCrae, etc. I luv him, but I don't know if I can trust him.

Helen talking about POV, she watched Andy. Doesn't think he played hard enough to win, knowing she would ask him to take her off if he won.

TheKdd
08-18-2013, 03:13 PM
I'm not so sure this is falling on deaf ears... Aaryn is sharing a lot of info here.

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 03:14 PM
He has no dirt on his hands, really McCrae and Amanda don't either. We're being used to do their dirty work. That makes me worry about McCrae, I've told him things in the game too, I trusted him and now I see he doesn't have my best interest. I had theirs but, when I'm on the block they're not there to support me. That's why I want to talk to GM, their not loyal to anyone one. They weren't cheering anyone on in the POV, no one but me went up and hugged Elissa and congratulated her. I notice stuff like that, they weren't cheering for her to win and they couldn't even say one go Elissa.

Aaryn says I think Amanda thinks you did want her out and only for who would be after you is the only reason why you kept her. Helen says no, my whole reasoning was that Judd, Spencer, McCrae and Andy would get together if she left and go after me. Aaryn says she's afraid the boys are getting together, she's seeing things that scare her.

If he leaves that leaves Amanda & McCrae and Andy on his own. Aaryn has seen McCrae lying to others and direct to her face, saying she's safe. He has to be lying to someone, who is it. Same thing with Amanda and Andy. I don't do that.

Helen says I've been loyal, but seeing no one cheer on Elissa yesterday, opened her eyes. I know everyone has loyalty to some more than others, but thought we were tight. I had the chance to get rid of her and we didn't and now they're going after us. They're responses to me when asking if they'll vote for me etc., they'll deflecting to the others choice.

Aaryn says again, I don't want this getting back to me that I said it. LOL same thing going after each other and the middle remains. LOL missed more of the same.

From the minute you won HOH she stopped talking to me about game. Says she was gonna put up Spencer and Elissa and McCranda said no, had to put up Helen so she couldn't win POV and take her down.

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 03:15 PM
Aaryn says she's so confused.

Helen says I think you, I and Andy have to talk. So they're going to get him ... see where his loyalty lies.

TheKdd
They are bringing Andy into the convo? That's a mistake. They better not give him any info.

aztekpm
Holy crap LOL my fingers hurt!

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 03:16 PM
Yeah she hasn't said anything about 3AM, but has shared a lot about the others.

grandmamichelf
08-18-2013, 03:17 PM
Helen wants to see where Andy's loyalty lies. Oh Andy, you're such a liar.

Between the 3 of them.....Andy? Who do they think they're takling to?

TheKdd
08-18-2013, 03:17 PM
They really need to NOT be talking to the rat. They know he's a rat. Why not tell him something that's a lie just to see what happens.

grandmamichelf
08-18-2013, 03:19 PM
Well, this is the telling factor right here. He's going to spill the beans but I think Helen will find out just what a elfrat Andy is.

grandmamichelf
08-18-2013, 03:20 PM
aztek, you are awesome! Yes, you are.

TheKdd
08-18-2013, 03:21 PM
Seriously, when he votes on Thursday after saying "YES you have my vote" and he votes the other way.... then someone comes back, maybe Helen? His game is about to explode.

aztekpm
Aaryn and I have been talking and her target is Spencer. The votes to keep me are Elissa, GM and you. Do I have your vote 100%. He says yes.

This is my concern, don't go anywhere with it. McCranda will not vote to keep me. Amanda will do what McCrae wants and she will not even talk to me this week. Please don't tell her. I will ask for her vote, but I can't count on either of them.

We both think Spencer, my history with him has not been good. Your past relationship was not good with him. He agrees he never trusted Spencer.

I've talked to Aaryn and she says it's okay for me to campaign to get Spencer out of the house. Andy says for sure I'll vote to keep you, no question.

Aaryn says I can't believe she hasn't talked to you. Helen says I took her into the cockpit after we both went up an said Spencer goes up you'll vote to keep me right and she wouldn't answer. I've kept her safe, you know everything that's gone on the last 2 weeks and we decided to keep her. During the POV, I was the only one cheering on Elissa, no one was encouraging her, happy that she won. I don't want this to get back to them. He promises it won't.

Andy says well you know I don't trust Spencer. She leaves to go get Elissa.

SassyGal
Thank you so much atz...I froze before but have had some reload issues since the wind has picked up here...looks like rain is a heading to my house again!! I am not sure how the hell we are in a drought!!

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 03:23 PM
Aaryn is just saying OMG, OMG, fk.

Andy says oh Helen, she's lying. Aaryn says I know, she told me that. She was asking me who I had deals with. I told her you don't know whats real or not.

Andy asks where her head is at right now. She says I don't know ... what are you thinking. He thinks we need to keep with McCranda right now and she agrees. He thinks they'll be loyal to the two of them. he leaves to go to WC.

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 03:25 PM
Jumped to Helen and Elissa in hallway, we have to do this, we'll get rid over her eventually, this is the only way I can stay.

Now they're in the BR with Aaryn. LOL awkward silence except for the cracker box rattling.

TheKdd
08-18-2013, 03:25 PM
Wow... then Aaryn asked him NOT to say any of this to McCrae and Amanda because she was "sworn to secrecy"... He will tell them, and they won't be able to keep it a secret. Aaryn might find out where his true loyalties lie.

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 03:26 PM
minor chit chat about eating slop, etc.

Elissa leaves for WC

I told her on the way up that the 4 of us need to work together and if you went up I would vote you to stay and she said okay if that's what we need to do.

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 03:28 PM
Helen says she will not Jessie her way outta the game, not her style. She needs to talk to GM, everything else in the convo was the truth, but she would vote Aaryn over GM to stay if both on the block.

Shiny Beige
08-18-2013, 03:31 PM
never mind ... Thanks to everybody for reporting this so I don't have to watch the feeds.
Is this season ever going to end?

TheKdd
08-18-2013, 03:37 PM
They really need to get Andy out of that room. Notice he is saying nothing, just taking it all in to run back to his master.

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 03:38 PM
Helen now says to Andy, well maybe they would vote for me to stay. What do you think, he thinks they will. Still to many people left to flip and turn people. If I leave Elissa will do what she wants, could be dangerous. I can control her to a certain point.

Aaryn says I prefer Elissa to HOH as opposed to a vote! LOL knows she would vote to evict me!

Elissa back. Helen says I think I have you, GM and Andy. If you and Andy are onboard, then that would force McCranda to keep me. We have to stress how dangerous Spencer is.

Aaryn has no idea why Spencer didn't put her up against GM. She is not working with Spencer, he is dangerous and is my target. Elissa says did you tell anyone I was your target. She said yes, especially after the incident in the WC, but I can't stand Spencer. I didn't want him to fight hard for Veto, that he wouldn't go up. He was always going to go up, Andy can verify that.

Elissa said i wasn't in an argument with you in the WC, I just wanted to be alone. Helen says we need to let bygones be bygones. Elissa said, I try but I think people try to pit us against each other. Aaryn says yes, just before the HOH she had people in her ear saying Elissa said this about you. Elissa says was it Amanda, she says no, McCrae and she nods. She says I never said I didn't want to sit between you and GM, he asked if thats why I was upset and I said no, I wanted to be alone.

Helen said it's weird why would they do that before an HOH comp. Aaryn said well I thought that was weird too. McCrae said well go tell her what you feel and Elissa said what, she even said to McCrae I don't want to fight.

Aaryn now saying she wonders if Amanda threw the HOH comp to her because she waited like 10 seconds and even looked at her before she finally decided to buzz in. Definitely something fishy going on. Helen says, if she won who would she have put up, Spencer and GM and backdoor one of Aaryn, Helen or Elissa

GM comes in, switches to talk about fishes.

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 03:48 PM
Elissa asks if the red bandana GM has on is hers LOL.

Helen says GM I'm trying to figure the votes and I need to correct something I said. I told you that I would vote to keep you in over Aaryn. But I have to take that back, I don't know where the game might be if it ever came to play. I love you and will support you, but I can't lock myself in. GM said I understand, I never even thought about it anymore. Everything else I said is 100%. GM said I understand, sometimes promises have to go poof, depending on who's where and where the game is. I didnt even tell Aaryn that part, didn't think anything of it.

I'm not going to lobby very hard, theres too many days left till the vote. I think Spencer is dangerous, not sure what he would do. Aaryn says he would be me an Elissa up with GM as a replacement.

Helen says Andy you're my closest confidante in this house please don't repeat it. Elissa says they're playing us to take each other out. I will speak to McCranda they'll vote the same way.

Aaryn says she has to go to DR, see the medic her eye feels like its going to swell shut in 5 mins. She and GM leave.

Helen just reiterates that Amanda is playing them, pitting them against each other. They wont take you, Andy to the final two, he says he knows. Aaryn told her some stuff that she can't repeat. For me to stay here, we need Aaryn to realize that Amanda is making us do her dirty work. They're asking Andy to please not say anything but if he does, they'll know where it came from. They don't want her to know they're on to her.

Elissa says she thinks McCrae was so mad that she wouldn't start a fight with Aaryn. Amanda was in so many in the beginning and now she's not in any, but seems to be starting them (planting seeds I guess)

TheKdd
08-18-2013, 03:50 PM
McCrae is up... Andy should run off now.

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 03:50 PM
Helen saying they want us to fight our way out of the game. Elissa agrees and says it's a stupid way to play, we hand the game to McCranda that way.

Andy says I would never keep Spencer over you. Well when you're on the block, paranoia sets in. Make him feel safe, so he doesn't blow up.

GM comes back in. Aaryn is in DR for his eye.

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 03:53 PM
Elissa says Amanda was telling her last week that she didn't need to be around GM, working out, etc. almost like she was trying to start anything. Amanda didn't say anything to GM about it. GM going on about how much she likes working out, worked out with you, with Howard, etc.

Helen says all your doing is working out, do it and drive her nuts (Amanda)

LOL I think this is petering out and I'm getting hungry!

Oh and Andy is backing up Helen, but not saying very much!

TheKdd
08-18-2013, 03:56 PM
Helen has told Andy over and over and over and over not to say anything to McCrae and Amanda. That's the first place he is gonna go.... She should watch him.

TheKdd
08-18-2013, 03:59 PM
Spencer up now and in the HOH. Talk turns to general chat.

Amanda up now too making coffee, talking about how she needs to get in the DR to take her meds. McCrae says... don't take it, you will be up all night. She says I know you don't like when I take it.

TheKdd
08-18-2013, 04:06 PM
Mc and Amanda now outside drinking coffee. Aaryn in DR, Elissa wanting to tan, everyone else general chat in HOH

TheKdd
08-18-2013, 04:08 PM
Ya know if they were REALLY smart hahahahahaha... They could put up Amanda or McCrae and get rid of them this week if they can get Elissa, GM and Spencer on board. Only votes the other way would be Andy and McCrae/Amanda.

But they aren't. Pipe dream.

SassyGal
08-18-2013, 04:21 PM
GM had told McPizza about HOH convo & that she is NOT voting to keep helen

Aaeyn then told mcPizza & Aaryn about HOH convos

SassyGal
08-18-2013, 04:22 PM
cockpit
Andy & Aryn
He is telling her they need to sit down with GM & tell her...he wants to remain loyal to her(Aaryn) & thinks jury house will explode with them as a F2

TheKdd
08-18-2013, 04:32 PM
Every one of them find out on their way out the door that they should have gotten out Amanda. How stupid. They all think Amanda is loyal to them but not to who is leaving? Stupid.

TheKdd
08-18-2013, 04:36 PM
Powwow with McCranda, Aaryn and Andy talking about the HOH convos. Saying that Helen is on to you guys, exactly what we didn't want to happen. Saying we told Amanda not to talk game with Elissa because she told her everything.

Andy "I love her so much but she has to go home" (Basically setting up his BS crying for Thursday)

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 04:38 PM
Yup, spilling their guts. God I can't wait till Thursday. I hear Amanda say that this is a huge week when I was cooking ... they have no clue!

TheKdd
08-18-2013, 04:43 PM
Amandas plan is to try and get closer to Elissa so since Helen will be gone and she has nobody, that she will have to trust Amanda then she will blindside her.

(Basically the same plan they have had all season and it just keeps working on everyone.)

TheKdd
08-18-2013, 04:45 PM
Aaryn called to the DR. Once she leaves... They have the same plan with Spencer. Spencer wants Elissa then Aaryn out of the house, then a final 5 with McCranda, Andy and GM. So they will lead Spencer to believe they are on board with that for now.

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 04:46 PM
Yup, Andy actually said, I know Helen would take me to final 2, but that's okay, I'm with you. WTF can you hear yourself????

TheKdd
08-18-2013, 04:47 PM
Seriously. So stupid... although, Andy will probably be sitting in the final 2. No one will be going after him purposely for awhile.

TheKdd
08-18-2013, 04:48 PM
This is seriously annoying me now... I can't believe the only time they all wake up is when it's their ass on the line. Everyone else just watches thinking that it won't happen to them, then the next week happens... now they wake... etc etc. Unbelievable.

TheKdd
08-18-2013, 04:50 PM
McCrae talking with Amanda and Andy saying they need to break up GM and Aaryn soon because they are too close. That GM and Aaryn would want each other over them... so GM has to go so Aaryns loyalties are completely with them.

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 04:51 PM
LOL yup, dependent on who comes back it could just keep going down that road too. I don't know how Andy thinks he'll get final two with McCranda tho, they are only taking each other!

TheKdd
08-18-2013, 04:52 PM
Spencer in the HOH powwow now.

I'm gonna take off awhile, be back in a bit I hope.

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 04:53 PM
Yeah, not like its obvious or anything. Before they go to bed, after they wake up, they're all together. Duh!

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 04:54 PM
OMG LMFAOOOOO they're saying that Amanda is skinnier than Rachel. That Elissa might be ripped, but dedicates her life to stupid yoga. She has nothing better to do with her life.

Can't listen to them ... Aaryn is telling the entire convo to the HOH crew, including Spencer.

grandmamichelf
08-18-2013, 04:57 PM
Amanda skinner than Rachel? In what fucking alien world? Amanda has an ass that's actually almost bigger than mine. And she has big ears too. And Rachel is much prettier.

I knew this would happen. Now I am positively hoping that Helen has a fire under her ass when she competes to come back in the house because you know she's going out. Yep, Helen, you MUST have a fire.

SassyGal
08-18-2013, 05:02 PM
Show thread here
http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?p=466630#post466630

SassyGal
08-18-2013, 05:10 PM
Photobooth time

SassyGal
08-18-2013, 05:46 PM
see them eating

Sandy
08-18-2013, 05:54 PM
What is it with Andy and McCranda? He's all for getting rid of someone who was loyal to him and would take him to Final 2 ... to stick with 2 people who would always choose each other over him. WTF?

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 06:00 PM
OMG I turn up the volume on the feeds, it's Helen and GM talking about her marrying Nick, everyone would be there, in her bridal party, Howard would be her token black guy, brief fish and come back to being matched with her friend Jen, other pairings, Elissa & Andy, McCrae and Amanada ... and then my feeds froze

Refreshed and now all 4 feeds outside.

RUNNNNNNNNNN NICK RUNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Sandy
08-18-2013, 06:05 PM
She is bat shit crazy. He barely touched her. It was obvious to most people that he wasn't interested in her romantically but she's planning the wedding. Nuts!!! He better run for sure!

aztekpm
08-18-2013, 06:17 PM
Aaryn & GM are playing along with Helen and Elissa, I guess to keep peace and so it's a true blindside.

KaraokeDiva
08-18-2013, 06:33 PM
Amanda skinner than Rachel? In what fucking alien world? Amanda has an ass that's actually almost bigger than mine. And she has big ears too. And Rachel is much prettier.

I knew this would happen. Now I am positively hoping that Helen has a fire under her ass when she competes to come back in the house because you know she's going out. Yep, Helen, you MUST have a fire.
BBM

It's hard to gauge size on tv... Amanda may be smaller than Rachel...proportionately.

But Amanda is flabbier. She has more junk hanging out in places it should NOT be.

And I don't know that fire would help Helen. WTH has she won this season?? Nothing??

Sandy
08-18-2013, 06:38 PM
I still wish whoever wins to come back in the house would be HOH automatically... unless it's Judd. I don't know what he'd do. Can you imagine Candice as HOH or Jessie??? LOL

There is a 3 in 4 chance that someone Amanda won't enjoy seeing is coming back. I don't know how she feels about Judd but she's not going to want either of the women to come back. It's the only hope we have for getting Amanda out any time soon..

SassyGal
08-18-2013, 07:40 PM
Helen talked to Amanda & Amanda being dismissive... basicly helen has told hetr thatt she kept Amanda safe beciase others wanted ther out when she was MVP nom & if helen wanted she would have had the votes to get rid of her....says she heard that Aman wanted her up...she has asked if she has her vote
Aman says she will do what the house wants...
Helen keeps repeating stuff telling her they can just continue
Amama tells her she doesn't think Jelen staying is best for her game....how she loves her personally...but for her (& McPizza) she is more of a threat than Spencer

SassyGal
08-18-2013, 07:41 PM
Helen you will see the tapes & know that I could have done it but didn't

resorts to the you will see the tapes!!

SassyGal
08-18-2013, 07:42 PM
Amanda back to you tried to get me out
Helen Oh My God I didn't even try to get the votes......goes over all the vote stuff again

SassyGal
08-18-2013, 07:45 PM
Amanda again with the you tried to gey the votes
Spencer called over
Helen when Ama was on block dod I ever tell you that I wanted Amam out
Spenc says that told him she would have to go but not yet.....(he is making it seem like she tried top get rid od Amaa) has to protect his ass since he is going up!!

Aman tells her youlet emotional girls fuck up your game play

SassyGal
08-18-2013, 07:46 PM
Elissa & Andy are jogging the yard

SassyGal
08-18-2013, 07:46 PM
nad my feeds are looping

TheKdd
08-18-2013, 11:53 PM
New Thread: http://www.forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=15492