View Full Version : So someone is coming back...

TheKdd
08-18-2013, 11:24 AM
What would you like to see happen on Thursday?

I am hoping that instead of a competition with just the four, then another competition with them all, that it's just a competition with them all from the get go... an easier endurance comp like the one Kaysar cam back to with the button pressing... The last of the four still pressing their button gets to come back (whether they win HOH or not). The others must leave the backyard as soon as they are out.

That way, we will get a long endurance (which we haven't seen in a long time), we will get a lot of angry feisty chatter during the comp, and EVERYONE has a fighting chance. No "this is better for short people" or "this is better for people with small feet" etc. Not only that, but if any of these people truly do have ADHD, holding down a button and doing nothing else wiil make them go insane!

Shiny Beige
08-18-2013, 01:24 PM
I'd watch that, tk. :laugh:

Mystycl
08-18-2013, 02:09 PM
yeah!!!

requiem
08-18-2013, 02:11 PM
Amen KC! I think that would be a great way to see it go down!

TheKdd
08-18-2013, 02:39 PM
Yeah plus, we would get a few hours of crazy feeds! Imagine GM and Candice trapped in a box holding a button, on GMs b-day no less? Imagine Jessie in there with EVERYONE calling everyone out. Imagine Helen in there pissed... And Judd putting it all together. NO ONE will be taking their hand off that button. Imagine how the box would smell by the end of the night. Andy and Spencer of course would be the first out thinking they are safe LOL

It would seriously be some BB awesomeness, which basically means they won't do it that way LOL

Tina
08-18-2013, 04:19 PM
fingers crossed!

19wingz
08-19-2013, 04:21 PM
Because it's a great idea with good potential, it won't happen.

SassyGal
08-21-2013, 11:28 AM
http://youtu.be/keF1gAGIC0E

grandmamichelf
08-21-2013, 11:41 AM
For the first time in BB history players fight to return? Huh?

SassyGal
08-21-2013, 12:04 PM
For the first time in BB history players fight to return? Huh?

JURY players!!

TheKdd
08-21-2013, 01:40 PM
I don't like the idea that there is "alot of building noise going on" in the backyard. There goes my put them in a box to hold a button idea. :(

grandmamichelf
08-21-2013, 02:19 PM
JURY players!!

Aha! Didn't hear that part because I'm at work. Yep, that would be true. So that means they aren't sequestered from each other.

SassyGal
08-21-2013, 02:36 PM
Aha! Didn't hear that part because I'm at work. Yep, that would be true. So that means they aren't sequestered from each other.

I sure hope not!! I want them to share info!!

Mystycl
08-21-2013, 07:15 PM
sooooooooooooooooooo may be a stupid question, but will the juror that wins, be hoh?

Ldbright
08-21-2013, 07:26 PM
Well they haven't said, but if anything from previous times people have come back I would say no. There will be another HoH competition, most likely endurance.

SassyGal
08-21-2013, 07:47 PM
Well they haven't said, but if anything from previous times people have come back I would say no. There will be another HoH competition, most likely endurance.

They have been busy building since 5am this morning!!

TheKdd
08-21-2013, 08:03 PM
Which means its an elaborate hang on something with water or something. Annoying. First, no way Elissa wins if water is involved, way too cold. The button thing would have been easy, long, and provided the most drama. But nooooooo....

Tina
08-21-2013, 09:20 PM
wasn't it when someone came back last time that they weren't allowed to be evicted the first week they get a pass?

grandmamichelf
08-22-2013, 06:01 AM
I don't remember if Brenden got a free week or not.

TheKdd
08-22-2013, 07:51 AM
I don't think he did, but whoever it is SHOULD get a free pass for a week.

Elizabeth
08-22-2013, 09:18 AM
I'm worried that if Helen is the one who comes back that she won't go after Amanda/McRanda. She talks a good game in the DR, but she haa been so gullible -- believing Andy had her back, etc. etc. I'm really hoping there is a lot of conversation during the competition so whoever it is who wins comes back ready to stir things up.

TheKdd
08-22-2013, 09:30 AM
Yeah me too. I REALLY hope they ALL compete in the same comp. Not one for the returnees, then one for HOH. At least then there will be time for talk/yelling. If Amanda is out there with everyone, there will be no filter on her... Andy can't save her from that.

Darth Sethius
08-22-2013, 09:54 AM
Most likely, returning jury members will compete outside the house and the winner will then be allowed to enter the main door. The HOH comp will happen a few moments later.

grandmamichelf
08-22-2013, 12:48 PM
When Brenden came back, the ones still in the house were allowed to be out there for that comp.

TheKdd
08-22-2013, 12:52 PM
Yeah see I don't like that. I want them all in one place, all competing at the same time. Last up on whatever it is they are on get to be in the house, be HOH if they outlast the current HGs.

19wingz
08-22-2013, 02:54 PM
Everyone in that house right now is so gullible. No one is doing what they want, except Amanda. I hate that, but it's true. And I'm with you all here ... I want them all together, fighting. Let their blood boil! Let them air dirty laundry so that whoever goes back in has some juice.