View Full Version : Aug 19th Live Feed Updates and Discussion

TheKdd
08-18-2013, 11:52 PM
POV Ceremony Day. Gee, I wonder what will happen?

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 01:34 AM
Ok I was doing one last check on the feeds before going to bed... (I'm going to regret this tomorrow but I had to come report.)

Apparently at some point, Aaryn and Amanda got in a tiff. Aaryn found out that Amanda and McCrae want to get out GM and split up that duo. It pissed Aaryn off and she told GM about it.

Then, she talked to Helen who was bawling to her about it all, and there was a plan brewing of putting Amanda up tomorrow. Course Andy was called up, and she told him that McCrae and Amanda trust him more than her and will get her out at 4th at best, AND split her from GM before Spencer and Elissa.

Aaryn told Helen that they have deals with everyone, and that Andy is 100% with McCrae and Amanda. Aaryn spilled a lot of it to Helen.

Amanda is now up in the HOH making up with Aaryn, so it looks like it won't happen... However she believes she is doing all of Amanda's dirty work (which she is)

Andy, the whole time, keeps Aaryn in check... over and over telling her that Amanda and McCrae are trustworthy and they need to stay loyal to them.

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 01:38 AM
Aaryn saying Helen's plan to get Amanda backdoored won't work and she will see tomorrow.

She told Amanda before the elf came back that watching Andy lie to Helen freaks her out because he does it so well and he could be lying to her. (She had told that to Helen earlier about McCrae as well.)

She needs to pick up on all of this quicker...

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 01:45 AM
Amanda leaves. Andy asks Aaryn where her head is at. Says she is going to put up Spencer, but she is afraid she will be making a move that screws her.

Andy says you aren't. McCrae and Amanda, as someone who has been with them for the whole time, they are totally trustworthy.

GM says yeah, they were totally trustworthy with Helen and Elissa, the moment they are on the block they jump ship... that's their loyalty. They had Elissa's back the first few weeks now they want her out.

Andy says yeah but if we just do this now then us three can do some damage later and get McCrae and Amanda later. (Yeah right.)

Aaryn saying that she thinks she will be going sooner now because Amanda and McCrae know she was thinking of other options. Says that she likes Helen, feels happier and more comfortable with her around.

GM says Amanda and the way she treats Aaryn bugs her, that she is bossy with her and orders her around.

McCrae comes in and that convo stops.

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 01:46 AM
Amanda outside with Spencer, Helen goes in the house and immediately Amanda says "I'm gonna smack that bitch. I know she ran right up to HOH to try and get Aaryn to backdoor me. Aaryn was crying... I'm not stupid."

Then I switched the feed cause I am over bad ass Amanda.

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 01:47 AM
Amanda telling Spencer that Helen having no loyalty to anyone in this game... you know loyalty is what I always talk about in this game. She says I trust McCrae, I trust you Spencer...

(I guess she isn't gonna tell him that he is leaving in the next 2 weeks according to her plan? That's Amanda's brand of loyalty.)

ok I have GOT to go to bed, gotta be up soon. I'm not sure Aaryn is real happy with her choice right now and would rather rid of Amanda or McCrae at this point.

And it sucks because there could be a fight between Helen and Amanda tonight, but I can't stay up for it.

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 07:34 AM
So the HGs, some of them, ended up staying up until 6am this morning. Putting up Amanda seems to be squashed at this point.

Spencer went up to the HOH and told Aaryn that he wouldn't vote out Amanda (according to Mccrae and Amanda)

When Helen was leaving the bathroom, Amanda said to her "Ain't gonna happen!" Helen ignored her.

Amanda, McCrae and Andy talked about how Helen "threatens" people all the time" (OKAY)

They laughed that Helen is going to call a house meeting (excluding Amanda and McCrae) to try and rally Amanda up and out today.

Andy wondered what he should say in Helen's goodbye message because he is not sure if she will be coming back.

Amanda and McCrae discuss AGAIN that GM needs to go before Spencer, that Spencer is more loyal to them than GM is.

All HGs were sleeping as of like 45 minutes ago, meaning today will be a day of a lot of sleeping.

Yellowdog
08-19-2013, 08:25 AM
I wouldn't be friends with any of these people but Amanda really is awful in every way. She couldn't possibly have friends in real life.

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 09:07 AM
It's just so weird because I liked her at the beginning... she was yelling at Aaryn about the racist stuff, kinda funny in the DR... then the true Amanda came out and OMG.

I bet that's how McCrae is feeling about now too.

Nickyd
08-19-2013, 09:39 AM
I hate to say this but isnt Amanda playing the game perfectly? Having everyone do her dirty work and manuvering her way to a F2 situation. She can't win jack-shit but she has the ability to influence the HOH to do whatever it is she wants which keeps the blood off of her. What gets me in the other guests are really stupid to do it.

Elizabeth
08-19-2013, 09:56 AM
I hate to say this but isnt Amanda playing the game perfectly? Having everyone do her dirty work and manuvering her way to a F2 situation. She can't win jack-shit but she has the ability to influence the HOH to do whatever it is she wants which keeps the blood off of her. What gets me in the other guests are really stupid to do it.

It is truly unfortunate, but I'm afraid you're right Nickyd. She's playing them all like fiddles. She doesn't have to win competitions because they are all doing her bidding. If she was likable, we'd all be applauding her. But she is not likable at all -- she's a horrible bully.

Shiny Beige
08-19-2013, 10:09 AM
You both are right. If Amanda were likeable, all this behavior would be okay with the viewers. That doesn't say much for us, does it? Maybe that's why this season is so awful. I don't like any of them. I'd like to see them evict everyone and start over with a new cast ... newbies couldn't be any worse!

Mystycl
08-19-2013, 10:16 AM

It is truly unfortunate, but I'm afraid you're right Nickyd. She's playing them all like fiddles. She doesn't have to win competitions because they are all doing her bidding. If she was likable, we'd all be applauding her. But she is not likable at all -- she's a horrible bully.

she is doing the same exact thing Dr Will did, and everyone loved him!!!! NOT ME, i cant stand him!!!! she's just the female equivalent!!

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 10:38 AM
I totally disagree with you Myst. Will had charm and didn't bully people. He used his charm and persuasive, manipulative character to get people to do what he wanted and didn't turn around and talk personal shit about people, let alone racist crap and an ultra foul mouth. Boogie did, but Will always blew that off. It was what made him good at the game. None of the evicted HGs, even knowing it was at his hands behind the scenes, could leave hating him. They just respected his game play.

Amanda is playing a great game but she is a horrible person, talking personal shit about people constantly, bullying her way around the house, people are afraid to go after her... It's way different than the Will strategy. But alas, it's working, for now. If someone comes back into the game and wins HOH, like Helen, Candice or Jessie (and maybe Judd who knows) then she might have a problem, and I don't think she thought of that.

She has also not thought out the jury really well. Although it was always someone else that sent those people out, they went out hating her and not the HOH who put them there, she continues to leave nasty goodbye messages to those people... add to that she can't win shit and you have a recipe for 2nd place. That's the problem with her game.

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 10:39 AM
I made it just entime for Trivia for a few minutes

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 11:07 AM
I think one of the huge differences is Will didn't really care if he was sent packing. He understood that it was a game and was having fun playing it. Yes he was charming so he could get away with more afterall he had Booger as a bud and that troll make him appear even better looking.

Amanda is a crass bully...she wants the win as to get to screw the pizza boy along the way.

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 11:17 AM
Back

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 11:19 AM
HOH bathroom
Aaryn GM Helen Elissa

Helen telling them that she will fix jury for them...

Spencer up

they are all in agreement that they will worktogether & threaten Andy they are gunning for him if Spencer doesn't get voted out

Sandy
08-19-2013, 11:21 AM
I was never a Will fan, probably because people on another board acted like he was a god or something.. BUT.. he didn't bully people and he didn't act nice to people's faces and then get so ugly and vicious behind their backs.

Amanda telling people Helen has no loyalty is a joke. Amanda has made deals with everyone in that house and then when she's done with them she is so mean about it.

And just like the time she jumped on Spencer because she heard he wanted her gone and the comment she made to Helen about "it ain't gonna happen." She tries to intimidate people.

She hasn't got one redeeming quality that I can see. While Will isn't my favorite, I never saw him be mean and nasty to anyone. That's also what I liked about Dan. Even when he lied to people and broke deals he didn't get ugly and vicious. Both of them knew it was a game and they didn't say racist or ugly things to the other houseguests. It's uncalled for.

They couldn't have found a more rotten group of people for this season if they had advertised that they wanted all assholes in the house..

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 11:23 AM
Andy in
helen says I have GM & Elissa you are the swing vote
Andy if you have them then you are staying...
Helen crying says that being told that he has the most incredible social game,,,,
if I go home then they will all be going after you....
Elissa this is it

Andy getting pissed keep repeating I KNOW I KNOW

Helen and if I go you will be known as a traitor,,,,,,,if I stay they don't get the power we can get them out

she is going over the # of comps won

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 11:28 AM
Aaryn saying that she has been blamed and that Amanda has been the one
Elissa thought she was paid as the saboutur

keep telling Andy you will go down with them

Helen tells that McPizza is not doing anything he is stuck with it now but they won't take you............tells him to stick with the good girls.........the 4 of us are done letting them put a wedge against us......

talking that McPizza never on block & in showmaqnce

Andy on the atttack----I resent that you are even questioning me it is pissing me off

girls point out that Spencer too comfortable on the block he went up instead of saying he would vote Amanda out

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 11:30 AM
Helen America will be so happy if one of the good people one of the 5 of us in thios room win

BULLSHIT________we want all your sorry asses gone!!

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 11:38 AM
sorry I was updating the front

heard more of the same....

Spencer has walked into HOH
Helen could you give us a few minutes

grandmamichelf
08-19-2013, 11:39 AM
Aaryn saying that she has been blamed and that Amanda has been the one
Elissa thought she was paid as the saboutur

keep telling Andy you will go down with them

Helen tells that McPizza is not doing anything he is stuck with it now but they won't take you............tells him to stick with the good girls.........the 4 of us are done letting them put a wedge against us......

talking that McPizza never on block & in showmaqnce

Andy on the atttack----I resent that you are even questioning me it is pissing me off

girls point out that Spencer too comfortable on the block he went up instead of saying he would vote Amanda out

I resent that Andy is even showing up on the live feeds more than usual. Elfrat!

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 11:42 AM
Amanda asks where everyone is
Spencer tells in the HOH thinks GM there too
Amanda don't worry Andy will come tell us everything

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 11:44 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/5pkcg5.png

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 11:46 AM
more chat the same Andy not saying anything

Aaryn I just know this convo is going back to Amanda & I will have to hear

Helen it shouldn't it just stays here

http://i43.tinypic.com/iveel5.png

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 11:48 AM
Helen tells that McPizzas biggest fear is that his friends all watch and are going to be you blew it you had a chance...
GM yeah all over pusst...sorry but it is true

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 11:50 AM
Helen says America tweeting what took them so long to figure it out

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 11:54 AM
Helensaying how they will take Spencer to final 3 because they could both beat him..... Andy they may take you to final4 but wuill get rid of you because neither could beat you in F-2

Helen thanks for any cvotes would like to see the 5 kill it

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 11:58 AM
phone

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 12:30 PM
Aaryn and GM talking alone.

Aaryn is thinking that maybe GM and Elissa should still vote for Helen to stay. When Andy doesn't after swearing up and down to her that he would, it would draw the line on Andy. She's just afraid that it would be taken out on GM for doing it by Mcc and Amanda.

GM says they are in trouble anyway. If Andy, McCrae or Amanda win HOH, then who are they gonna put up? Elissa and me with a back up of you? They aren't putting up Spencer.

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 12:33 PM
HOH
Aaryn & GM
aaryn says knows Andy won't vote to keep helen
GM I will do waht you want
Aaryn it is risky if you stick with it & you & Elissa vote Spencer out then jury will know that Andy didn't follow thru and that will take votes away from him...but I don't want it to come back down on you.....says only trust you
GM helen is talking truth...I believe her.....Spencer has lied to me a few times that i caught

now they switch to talking about things Spencer has said about his girlfriend& her family that he isn't allowed over????????

Aaryn telling that Spencer hit on her hardcore but when that didn't happen he switched to his ex-girlfriend because she wouldn't finish college...then when he realized he would get no ass in the house it because my girlfriend Marilyn and we are getting engaged & married when I get home.........says she is done playing Mccranda game.........I am now playing aaryns game...says I have realized you are the only person in the house that I can completely trust...

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 12:34 PM
Aaryn would like Spencer to go home over Helen. But if you piss off Amanda and McCrae they find some way to screw you in the ass. But ya know, I'm done playing the McCranda game. When I found out they were targeting you (GM) they can go fuck themselves. You (GM) are the only one in the house that I can fully trust. They tried to get me to put you up before, and they will try again. I have been stupid enough to not see it. I gave them all my food, all my beers, I let them do my nominations... I'm sick of being a giver. Then I will keep giving and give a half a mil dollars and the change for my family.

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 12:35 PM
Helen jogging the yard
Elissa sitting on BY couch

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 12:36 PM
Spencer was making fun that Aaryn was teaching snow boarding to under-privilidged kids is not really giving back. Saying she should have been at a soup kitchen or giving clothes. That under-prived kids don't need that. It's not a big deal that she did that.

Nickyd
08-19-2013, 12:38 PM
I can't wait until she finds out that the pizza boy is actually a pizza boy!

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 12:38 PM
Aaryn says that McCrae and Amanda blindside everyone, that's the way they do it. If you are on the block (to GM) they will blindside you too.

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 12:39 PM
GM thinks the biggest liar in the house was Judd. LOL

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 12:41 PM
GM says that Amanda told her last week that Aaryn said GM doesn't like Amanda and is annoyed by her. Aaryn said I never said that. Aaryn says She is trying to start fights. She (Amanda) stabs everyone in this house in the back. I am so over her.

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 12:42 PM
Andy came back to the HOH. I guess they have to stop being comfortable speaking now.

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 12:45 PM
Andy saying this can't leave this room. I don't trust Elissa and Helen. I think she is a great person, but I think that if they got power, that Helen would turn on you guys in a second. Amanda never once came to me when I was in power saying we need to get Helen out. I think that Amanda is a more loyal person than Helen. From a personal standpoint I would keep Helen here over Amanda, but from a game stand point, I think it's better to get Helen out. It will be better for us final three in here. Amanda and McCrae have been nothing but loyal to me since day one. If they get power I will make sure that us three are safe (Yeah ok)

I really hope they aren't buying this shit. Aaryn isn't responding to it.

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 12:47 PM
Andy saying you HAVE to trust me, and I'm telling you, I care about this right here (pointing to GM and Aaryn as his final 3.)

GM saying are you sure they will put up Spencer and Elissa and not me? Andy says for sure.

Aaryn: Are you sure they will have my back? I know they will have your best interest, but will they have mine?

Andy: You have to trust me on this. They won't want to fuck me over and get rid of you because I have been loyal.

Sandy
08-19-2013, 12:49 PM
I officially hate Andy. I disliked him before but now I hate him... and he's a DUMBASS!!! Helen really cared about him and trusted him. Amanda is using him to keep her and McCrae safe and for information.

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 12:51 PM
Sandy, I can't stand him either.

Andy: The thing is with Amanda and McCrae here, I don't think they will go against me or what I want. With Helen and Elissa, they will do whatever they want and could turn on us in a second.

GM: Whenever Helen told me that she was going to do something, she did it. Spencer, he went against everything he said and lied all the time. Having him over Helen, I would rather have Helen.

Andy: Yeah but Spencer is only one person.

Aaryn: 4 with you and mccranda!

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 12:52 PM
Basically, everything GM and Aaryn say, Andy combats with Amanda and McCrae are totally awesome people and everyone should be handing them the game.

Sandy
08-19-2013, 12:54 PM
Basically, everything GM and Aaryn say, Andy combats with Amanda and McCrae are totally awesome people and everyone should be handing them the game.

yep, why don't they all just call it quits and write the check out to either Amanda or McCrae now and save themselves the aggravation? He is so stupid, it's insane.

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 12:55 PM
Aaryn: Amanda keeps saying the proof is in the pudding. I don't see any pudding. (Saying that Amanda and McCrae never had any power to show any proof)

Andy saying well yeah, that's why we should vote out Helen cause the proof is in the pudding... blah blah blah awesome, greatest, Gods, Goddesses,

Sandy
08-19-2013, 12:56 PM
Amanda and McCrae don't even have to sell themselves or convince anyone how great they are. Andy will do it for them. He's got his nose completely up their butts.

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 12:57 PM
Andy: What scares me is if Helen stays this week, she could win the game.

Aaryn: Ok she leaves, now... Amanda and McCrae have Me, you, GM, Elissa and Spencer. You know who doesn't have anyone? Me and GM. They have already talked Spencer into making Elissa, me and GM the target.

Andy: Yeah but but but but.... Most awesome people in the world! I can control that awesome duo! Rah Rah Rah.

Sandy
08-19-2013, 12:58 PM
I don't understand him. Helen was nothing but loyal to Andy. She really believed in him. And Elissa hasn't done anything to him either.

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 12:59 PM
He seriously sickens me.

GM: But Amanda and McCrae are targeting me now so Aaryn will be solo.

Andy: No, they won't do that. They have been nothing but loyal to me and I won't let that happen.

Sandy
08-19-2013, 01:00 PM
Seems to me he told Helen that he wouldn't let it happen to her either and if I'm not mistaken he told Jessie that too.. and look what happened to her.

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 01:00 PM
Aaryn has this figured out but doesn't know what to do about it basically. She knows that after this week, Helen leaving, there is NO ONE that will go after Amanda and McCrae. Andy is trying to sell that they can get them out in a couple of weeks.

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 01:01 PM
Andy telling them that they will do whatever Andy wants so they will be safe. Bahahahaha.

Sandy
08-19-2013, 01:02 PM
Aaryn has this figured out but doesn't know what to do about it basically. She knows that after this week, Helen leaving, there is NO ONE that will go after Amanda and McCrae. Andy is trying to sell that they can get them out in a couple of weeks.

In a couple weeks 2 more people would be gone and there is no way they could get them out then. He's so full of it. Amanda want all the other duos broken up but it's so hypocritical that they expect everyone to keep both of them.

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 01:02 PM
Aaryn sounds like she has given up talking to Andy. He said again... that's why we have to get rid of Helen this week, it's really important. She sighs and says ok.

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 01:03 PM
In a couple weeks 2 more people would be gone and there is no way they could get them out then. He's so full of it. Amanda want all the other duos broken up but it's so hypocritical that they expect everyone to keep both of them.

Amanda is entitled to it ALL.

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 01:03 PM
Apparently Andy controls everyone in the house. He says that if Elissa gets HOH that he will make sure Aaryn and GM aren't nominated.

Sandy
08-19-2013, 01:05 PM
Elissa has already told Helen she would put up Amanda and McCrae. Let's hope she gets HOH or... that Jessie or Helen come back and win HOH and go after McCranda. If one of them gets POV put Andy up.

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 01:09 PM
Exactly. Plus, if Helen or Jessie came back, Aaryn and GM (who I don't like either) will go with them against McCranda.

Sandy
08-19-2013, 01:10 PM
I don't like GM either but every once in a while she actually makes some sense.

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 01:14 PM
so wait Andy has basicly told GM & Aaryn that he knows everything going on & he gets all the information YET they should trust him?????

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 01:20 PM
Aaryn went to take a nap, GM fighting Ants, Helen helping her. Amanda and McCrae sleeping, Elissa exercising. Andy probably pacing back and forth for his masters to wake up so he can tell them everything.

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 01:22 PM
And I have to go get started on what is about to become a crazy day for me!

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 01:27 PM
ants have taken over the kitchen

they are raiding everything
they even found ants in the fridge

comments about how Amanda made that candy & it has escalated and that she never does dishes

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 01:33 PM
they are going to lock up the "extra" plated to force people to wash dishes

Sandy
08-19-2013, 02:11 PM
Isn't it nice that Amanda and McCrae can laze around all day. Why should they worry? They have their little house rat, Andy, to spy on everyone and report back to them and they don't worry about cleaning because they know others will do it for them.

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 02:23 PM
GM had told Helen that she would check with aaryn about the vote but if the votes aren't there she will have to vote with the house tro keep target off her
Helen no matter how you vote you will still be a target

Helen still washing the dishes

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 02:31 PM
Andy reporting to Amanda says that him & GM just agreed to shut her up...says she threatened my to vote with the good people so it makes easier for me
http://i42.tinypic.com/346xpy0.png

phone

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 02:39 PM
BB calls for an outdoor lockdown

Sandy
08-19-2013, 02:45 PM
What is his fascination with Amanda?

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 02:46 PM
Amanda still in the house trying to get in storeroom

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 02:47 PM
pool area Heln GM & Elissa laying out

BY couches
Andy Spencer McPizza & Aaryn
no convo

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 02:49 PM
Andy was holding his mic
BB tells him to put it on

Amanda has no come out yet

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 02:49 PM
What is his fascination with Amanda?

that he os looking for something likeable in ot????

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 02:51 PM
Amanda finnaly goes out

grandmamichelf
08-19-2013, 03:04 PM
Why do they ever talk to Andy? I don't get it. They know he's a rat.

Well, let him vote out Helen and let Helen come back in. I don't want Judd to come back because I think he'll fall in with McCranda again. He already blamed Elissa for getting him out. So what do you think?

Sandy
08-19-2013, 03:06 PM
Why do they ever talk to Andy? I don't get it. They know he's a rat.

Well, let him vote out Helen and let Helen come back in. I don't want Judd to come back because I think he'll fall in with McCranda again. He already blamed Elissa for getting him out. So what do you think?

I think so too. I don't want him back in. I prefer Helen, Jessie or Candice. and I want them to get HOH.

yoyo
08-19-2013, 03:16 PM
It will come out that andy was a cbs plant. no one can be that stupid

yoyo
08-19-2013, 03:19 PM
If only helen had let elissa be the boss

yoyo
08-19-2013, 03:25 PM
are we really supposed to believe that mcrae is smart enough to figure out the last 3 comps and now hes figured out a jury member coming back.i guess telling amanda is much to obvious

Tina
08-19-2013, 03:27 PM
she is doing the same exact thing Dr Will did, and everyone loved him!!!! NOT ME, i cant stand him!!!! she's just the female equivalent!!

no Mysty. He was clever, funny and witty. she's just bitchy and she's also a whiner and a sore loser. Dr. Will was NEVER that. He just never lost.

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 03:39 PM
HOh
Aaryn Amanda Spencer Andy

Aaryn told her stuff that andy would have....
amanda trash talking helenshe thinkk Helen is crazy

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 03:40 PM
McPizza joins them they are talking about what to do about Elissa...backdoor or put her up

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 03:47 PM
HOH crew talking about getting rid of whoever from the jury gets to come back

McPizza explaining about Gary getting to come back & making it to F-2
Amanda doesn't think that they get to come back but maybe let them give a power to someone in the house

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 03:48 PM
trash talking Elissa getting the MVp

yoyo
08-19-2013, 03:48 PM
does anyone know what davids secret was they were talking about llast night

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 03:49 PM
Spencer pissed because Elissa had Rachel to call like Hayden to fget Elissa help 7 he didn't have that

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 03:51 PM
does anyone know what davids secret was they were talking about llast night

as much as I have been able to piece together he threw a clump of dirt at another kid and they went blind or died & his family was sued & lost everything & that is why he couldn't afford college

syory seemed to vary depending if Aaryn or Andy told it but there were a lot of fish during the tellings

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 04:03 PM
chat about returning player
Andy hopes it would be candice becauase she sucks
Aaryn Jessie or Helen

McPizza says what if instead of pandoras box they have pandoras player & Rachel comes in the house
Spencer I would be pissed and be such an asshole

Sandy
08-19-2013, 04:04 PM
McPizza says what if instead of pandoras box they have pandoras player & Rachel comes in the house
Spencer I would be pissed and be such an asshole

How would that be different from what he is now?

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 04:10 PM
LOL I know Sandy!!

Sandy
08-19-2013, 04:34 PM
I wish they would stop telling the houseguests how the votes split or if they are unanimous. Let the viewers at home see the votes but then just tell the HGs that the results are in and this is who is evicted. That would help put a stop to this voting with the house crap. They wouldn't know if it was just one person who didn't vote their way, a couple people or if it was unanimous.

Tina
08-19-2013, 04:48 PM
Great idea Sandy! Thanks for ansering the question about david I was just going to ask. Watching BBAD from last night. Laughing hysterically when Helen said " Do you think America thinks this is the best cast ever?" and Elissa says, no they probably hate us, look at what they give us to eat. OMG the best cast ever? she's in for a rude awakening. There's no one even to vote for favorite HG!!

grandmamichelf
08-19-2013, 05:11 PM
I might just vote for Candice as fav HG just to piss off Aaryn and GM. :roflmao:

aztekpm
08-19-2013, 05:18 PM
LOL Elissa might be a little slow, but she can see it. The rest of them think they're fabulous, oh to be a fly on the wall when they find out they're one of the worst casts ever and 3 appear to have lost their jobs and a 4th teetering!

Shiny Beige
08-19-2013, 05:22 PM
How sad! There is no favorite houseguest!

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 05:22 PM
lots of general chat about slop...making sick, lose weight, allergies

aztekpm
08-19-2013, 05:48 PM
I see Amanda's cooking and leaving the mess has really attracted the ants again. They had pretty much eradicated them and then with the massive clean up on Sunday, it shoulda been smooth sailing.

Oh and the fact that she thinks its funny that she'll leave the mess and the rest will clean it up, is really fkn pathetic!

Sandy
08-19-2013, 05:56 PM
I see Amanda's cooking and leaving the mess has really attracted the ants again. They had pretty much eradicated them and then with the massive clean up on Sunday, it shoulda been smooth sailing.

Oh and the fact that she thinks its funny that she'll leave the mess and the rest will clean it up, is really fkn pathetic!

I'm still trying to find one redeeming quality in her and I've come to the conclusion there just isn't one. She's a pathetic excuse for a human being.

aztekpm
08-19-2013, 06:10 PM
Once Elissa and Helen are out of the house, it's gonna get disgusting. The bathroom & Kitchen were pristine yesterday and I swear a few hours later you wouldn't have known they had been cleaned to within an inch of their life.

I think BB gives them too much leeway. They should have daily chores, the reverse curfew (no sleeping during the day), if you want to stay up all night, fine, but you're not sleeping during the day.

They give them so much food, half of it goes bad and is thrown away. For the most part they don't even think about it. Want steak, great lets put on 10 steaks, a few slabs of tuna, pack of hot dogs and then eat half, put the rest in the fridge and throw it out a week later. Bring back shopping lists, if not a budget, at least limiting on a weekly basis what's available, make them plan their meals. Run out of steak, chicken, chips, too bad, wait till next week. Instead they've got 3 bags of chips open, all half gone, oh well, they're getting stale throw em out and get a new bag.

Make them live like normal human beings, but in a social experiment setting, the way it used to be and the way it should be.

yoyo
08-19-2013, 06:10 PM
Good idea for a new show . BB15 the Aftermath

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 06:24 PM
Helen talking to McCrae about getting his vote, asked if their alliance they made with Andy was genuine or a lie. He says oh totally genuine.

Basically he is yeah yeah yeah, totally, yeah, mmm hmmm, yep, yeah.

I don't see why she is even doing this. Desperation.

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 06:25 PM
If he keeps responding this way I will have to stop listening. It's annoying me.

Sandy
08-19-2013, 06:27 PM
She has to KNOW that was a fake deal. Why bother talking to him? He will do whatever Amanda says.

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 06:27 PM
Literally, I typed as he was saying it:

yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure, yep, mmm hmmm, mmm hmmm, yeah, yeah, yep totally, yep, yeah, yep, yep, totally, yep.

aztekpm
08-19-2013, 06:33 PM
And he's supposed to be the BB Expert, live feed expert, etc. He's getting ripped as a non player and letting her lead him around by his balls. Helen;s right, he probably knows it, but is to proud to admit it.

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 06:33 PM
OMG I swear I'm going to turn off the feeds. I can't stand his answers.

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 06:38 PM
I can't believe she is even talking to him. He keeps ending it with "Yeah I have a lot to think about"... Which basically means no. Give it up Helen.

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 06:47 PM
This conversation drones on and on and on and on...

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 06:53 PM
Andy up in the HOH fawning over Amanda. Ya know, I'm done with the feeds for now. I have to go soon anyway lol

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 06:59 PM
LOl the only time that Amanda is bothered by lies is when she is targeting someone!!

Tina
08-19-2013, 07:06 PM
I'm still trying to find one redeeming quality in her and I've come to the conclusion there just isn't one. She's a pathetic excuse for a human being.

so agree with you. What an entitled bitch

Tina
08-19-2013, 07:09 PM
ugh. I do like the old BB when they had to do laundry by hand, get their eggs from the chickens, etc. They had to earn any privilege. I was shocked when Spencer was complaining that Helen and Elissa make such a mess cooking in the kitchen! I mean they are the only ones that clean it so WTH are you complaining about Spencer???

Everyone complains about Grodner but seriously I think the casting director should be fired.

Yellowdog
08-19-2013, 07:35 PM
To be fair you really don't know how these people will be in the house until they're in there for awhile. Look how many people in here like a HG early only to find out that they're batshit crazy.

SassyGal
08-19-2013, 07:35 PM
McPizza has told all Helen said to Amanda Spencer & Andy
Amanda pissed that she was called a bully!!

grandmamichelf
08-19-2013, 07:45 PM
OMFG, she is a fkn bully! I'm so tired of her already. No, I was tired of her after 30 minutes on the first show.

And I can't believe TK actually typed all those yeah, yeah, shit.

I despise these people. Elissa is okay. Helen is starting to find out that she's been had and I do feel bad for her. She should have made that big move when she had the chance.

Tina
08-19-2013, 07:48 PM
The poster for anti-bully week should be a big circle picture of Amanda's face with a diagonal line drawn through it!!

grandmamichelf
08-19-2013, 07:55 PM
Amanda is going to wait to say something to Helen about calling her a bully until Thursday. So I am really hoping that Helen wins the competition and comes back in and then wins HOH. If it's endurance, you an damn well bet Helen or Elissa will be hanging on for everything they've got. I know I would.

grandmamichelf
08-19-2013, 08:00 PM
Okay, this conversation with Helen, Elissa and GM talking about her not having a checking account and using a prepaid debit card is funny. You know GM is funny. Too bad she said those racist things earlier because she just laughs at herself and things she does.

Helen asked her if she would get a checking account if she won $500,000. GM said checking, savings and put it all on red. They cracked up laughing. Now they're talking about savings bond, giving her advice. Much more pleasant convo than listening to Amanda bitch.

grandmamichelf
08-19-2013, 08:01 PM
I've got to get ready for bed. 5:15 comes early for some damn reason.

But one last thing: I couldn't stand to have McCranda, Andy and Spencer constantly taking over my HOH room, especially McCranda. Ugh!

aztekpm
08-19-2013, 08:09 PM
GM can be very nice and friendly. It's when she's with Amanda or Aaryn she gets the mouth going. Her whole beef with Candice is over Aaryn and her crying that her racist comments were all Candice's fault, that Candice made her do it ... GM just jumped in the middle and I think if you were to ask, what was so bad that Candice did, she wouldn't be able to say anything except her exit speech for the most part, or she did this she did that, without many details.

Anyway, I think as street smart as GM thinks she is, she's just as naive. I do think she has emotional problems an eating disorder and admitted as much to Nick, she's also talked about being a chubster teenager. I also think that she will be devastated that she's lost her job, she talks with a lot of pride about her job.

God help her with Nick too, nice guy and all, but he clearly wasn't that into her. He did say when first got out of the house he would honor what he said and take her to I think it was a truck rally or something of the sort. She has cleaved onto him something fierce for only knowing him 3 weeks.

I think she will have real issues when she leaves the house and will need counselling.

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 08:49 PM
Well, I can't wait for Thursday at this point. Aaryn and GM will switch sides in a heartbeat if Helen doesn't leave. As much as I don't like Aaryn, I would love to see her switch. Plus, she seems less bitchy around that crew than she does with Andy and McBitch.

aztekpm
08-19-2013, 08:49 PM
Amanda is getting really mad that Helen thinks she's a bully. Andy is egging her on, wants her to start a fight with Helen!

Now I may not like Spencer, but he held Amanda to her bullying. She claims she doesn't remember threatening that if he didn't vote Nick out, he would be out next. He says you did and I remember it.

GM saying that Jessie said that Amanda bullied her, she agreed, yes, she did bully Jessie.

Whats funny is outside, Helen and Elissa are talking about how yes, Amanda can be crude, loose morals at times, some of the outfits she's worn, the bandaids, outfit for McCrae's birthday, walking around in her underwear are bad, but is very forceful, entertaining and could be very successful, no one will bully her. They do feel McCrae is too young for her and that she dominates him. If she makes it to final 2 without winning anything, but gets there thru manipulation, would be hard not to give her the money.

Amanda saying seeing Helen on the HOH screen is making her see red, she's getting all agitated and says she has to calm down. Amanda trying to get GM to say that Helen was talking bad about her and GM says no she wasn't.

One thing I've noticed about Amanda is she has real insecurities about her 'relationship' with McCrae, gets jealous super easy, has been jealous of both Aaryn & GM. Got upset earlier when Elissa made a joke about GM & McCrae being in a showmace, they were all goofing around earlier. Also seems to have some anger issues, very quick to anger, wanting to tell people off, etc. Especially the 'they' better not be talking about me, when she has called them everything but a lady. Honestly the crudeness that spews from her mouth is downright scary sometimes.

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 09:03 PM
So basically, all Helen REALLY needs to do to stay is tell Amanda that Spencer is pushing Aaryn to flirt with McCrae and says he thinks McCrae may like Aaryn and vice versa. He talks about it all the time. LMAO

Tina
08-19-2013, 09:07 PM
Her mouth is bad. You can't even watch BBAD because they cut out 90 percent of what she says. It's super annoying!!!

aztekpm
08-19-2013, 09:09 PM
I have the feeds off, but just read that McCrae is going to wait until Thursday to tell Helen that he's voting her out, because, he's afraid Helen will bully him. OMG McCrae grow a pair that aren't tightly gripped in Amanda's hand!

LOL and it appears Amanda is now a martyr. She has taken so much abuse from Helen, has had to work hard to get where she is and hasn't been mean to anyone. Well sweet mother of all that is holy, if some of the crap she has pulled isn't mean, I'd sincerely hate to see what it takes for her to consider her behaviour mean.

Shiny Beige
08-19-2013, 09:24 PM
So basically, all Helen REALLY needs to do to stay is tell Amanda that Spencer is pushing Aaryn to flirt with McCrae and says he thinks McCrae may like Aaryn and vice versa. He talks about it all the time. LMAO
I would love to see that!!!

Tina
08-19-2013, 10:11 PM

OMG that would be amazing to watch!!!! Wish Helen would think of it!!!

Shiny Beige
08-19-2013, 11:01 PM
That could make the show interesting again! And it seems like the kind of thing Elissa would think of!

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 11:25 PM
I wish she would think of it. I would totally do it. LOL

Oh and New Thread: http://www.forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=15497