View Full Version : Aug 20th Live Feed Updates and Discussion

TheKdd
08-19-2013, 11:23 PM
Is it Thursday yet?

I know, early thread. Don't think I'm gonna make it to midnight tonight.

Tina
08-19-2013, 11:42 PM
Bet helen hopes she gets rid of that third eye before Thursday!

SassyGal
08-20-2013, 09:31 AM
Hg sleeping this is the group at their best!!

I will be gone for a while but I don't think much will happen...Helen will cry & try to convince others to keep her while Amanda bashinf all the other Hgs.....

grandmamichelf
08-20-2013, 09:41 AM
Heck, is there a day that goes by that Amanda isn't bashing someone or being a martyr or bully or whatever?

SassyGal
08-20-2013, 10:07 AM
Heck, is there a day that goes by that Amanda isn't bashing someone or being a martyr or bully or whatever?

I figured it would be a safe guess!!!

Hgs still asleep

See you later!!

Nickyd
08-20-2013, 01:37 PM
I think McCranda are much too lucky. They haven't won much and yet look how pretty they are sitting. Do you think production is influenicing the other hgs? Just a thought.

yoyo
08-20-2013, 04:24 PM
first day i thougt i would hate elissa.I think elissa is by far the smartest person in the house its a shame she really doesnt want to be there with these slugs

Shiny Beige
08-20-2013, 04:28 PM
Would you want to be in the house with those vile people? I can't imagine it.

The only thing keeping me interested right now is waiting for someone to tell Amanda that Aryan is hot for McCrae!!!:Yay:

SassyGal
08-20-2013, 04:32 PM
seems that helen has done some tactic change
Today she has told Amanda that when she leaves house for jury won't be bitter

Helen is currently telling McPizza that now

saw Elissa & Helen are going to try a clothing line???after show

Helen encoursge Elissa to do what has to to make it to the end

Elissa currently talking to Amamda....E has told her about teh alliance with her H, Aaryn GM...
amada has reassured E that she wouild NEVER lie to her...wants to work together to get Aaryn out

they hug

SassyGal
08-20-2013, 04:33 PM
while H talking to McPizza the Elf is in the backround

SassyGal
08-20-2013, 04:45 PM
Helen had made I'm sorries to both McPizza & Andy.....talking about how she wants to go out...with class & how if this was a regular season instead of the biggest here McPizza superfan chaps my ass how he doesn't correct them!!

SassyGal
08-20-2013, 04:47 PM
Amanda in HOH telling aaryn Spencer & GM her edited versionof her convo with Elissa

Amanda gave a long explaination that the reason she spent 2 hrs talking to Elissa is so she feels safe & won't fight for HOH....
Aaryn thisnks it is BS & that she is going to be bitchy
Amanda tells her no she s not
Aaryn it has already started .....she thinks that Helen & Elissa are the 2 "defaming" her

Spencer thinks that 2 hrs is BS also...understands that Elissa needs to feel safe but that what Amanda has done is more for her & McPizza....

GM thinks that H will tell Elissa to go after Amada & might go after Aaryn...

Tina
08-20-2013, 04:50 PM
thanks for all the updates Sassy!!!

SassyGal
08-20-2013, 05:09 PM
Amanda out to BYtells H & E that she(Aaryn) wnats them to fight
E i am telling you we need to get the biggest threat out..Spencer he is going to get all the jury votes...jessie likes him because he complimented her, Judd was working with him, Candice because of Howie...I knew after he was off for the 3ed time he would win this
H laughs I didn't tell her to say that

WBRB

Yellowdog
08-20-2013, 05:14 PM
I think Sassy deserves hazard pay for having to do the lfus this season.

SassyGal
08-20-2013, 05:48 PM
I think Sassy deserves hazard pay for having to do the lfus this season.

LMAO

Thanks

I have really missed the late night crew of comments from you & kristin!!

SassyGal
08-20-2013, 05:49 PM
it has been constant WBRB between a few words so no idea what anyone os talking about!!

SassyGal
08-20-2013, 05:53 PM
well I will be on break now to watch FaceOff!!

Yellowdog
08-20-2013, 06:00 PM
I have no idea where Kristin is. Oklahoma must be happening this summer.

SassyGal
08-20-2013, 07:05 PM
I wonder if she has been helping out her community after all the storms that have been up there?

Shiny Beige
08-20-2013, 07:15 PM
... I just read that the beautiful Courtney Stodden will be "starring" in BBUK, starting Thursday.

grandmamichelf
08-20-2013, 08:23 PM
Well I just was perusing the internet and read the most disgusting shit I have read so far besides all the racist remarks. Well first there was Spencer talking about donating his winnings to the Oprah Adoption Agency so they joke and laugh about it. Then he makes some racist side remarks and tells Aaryn she will have to do charity work to prove she isn't racist and she makes remarks about how she got out Howard, GM got out Candice and now Helen is going and it's all good.

But then there's the anal sex convo with Aaryn telling Andy that having male on male sex while ruin his butthole. And of course, Miss Nasty Ass herself has to say how anal sex is great and that she's probably had more of that than Andy and tells Aaryn it's a different kind of orgasm. Then I guess she proceeded on with all the stuff she and her ex did while McCrae just kept saying not me, no way.

I mean, seriously, do these people remember they are on 24/7 feeds and that they are the most vile, disgusting, ignorant human beings on the earth? I guess not. But for me, I'm totally disgusted with it all.

SassyGal
08-20-2013, 08:36 PM
sorry I haven't had sound on been watching TV & yakking on the phone

SassyGal
08-20-2013, 08:43 PM
after reading what grandma posted I think I lucked out missing all that!!

SassyGal
08-20-2013, 09:18 PM
all at table rating & chatting
except
Elissa doing yoga

Tina
08-20-2013, 10:25 PM
Well I just was perusing the internet and read the most disgusting shit I have read so far besides all the racist remarks. Well first there was Spencer talking about donating his winnings to the Oprah Adoption Agency so they joke and laugh about it. Then he makes some racist side remarks and tells Aaryn she will have to do charity work to prove she isn't racist and she makes remarks about how she got out Howard, GM got out Candice and now Helen is going and it's all good.

But then there's the anal sex convo with Aaryn telling Andy that having male on male sex while ruin his butthole. And of course, Miss Nasty Ass herself has to say how anal sex is great and that she's probably had more of that than Andy and tells Aaryn it's a different kind of orgasm. Then I guess she proceeded on with all the stuff she and her ex did while McCrae just kept saying not me, no way.

I mean, seriously, do these people remember they are on 24/7 feeds and that they are the most vile, disgusting, ignorant human beings on the earth? I guess not. But for me, I'm totally disgusted with it all.

Grandma whose Miss Nasty Ass? there are a few options.

SassyGal
08-20-2013, 10:35 PM
living room
Elissa Spencer & Andy
guys asking her questions about her son

Night all!!

Mystycl
08-21-2013, 04:25 AM
New Thread http://www.forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=15507