View Full Version : Aug 23rd Live Feed Updates and Discussion

Pages : [1] 2

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 12:00 AM
Nomination Day. PLEASE don't be stupid Elissa!

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 12:03 AM
Elissa tells Spencer that if he talks to Aaryn, to try and make her feel like the pawn so she doesn't try so hard. She asks him if it's the same at the end of the week, to please vote out Aaryn and not McCrae.

Spencer says he would rather have Aaryn gone over McCrae (because for some reason, EVERYONE thinks they are in alliance with McBitch.)

Spencer says he will fight as hard as he can for the veto and keep it the same. He tells her he would like to work on their relationship this week. He knows she lost Helen and really has no one right now, so if she needs someone to talk to about family or whatever that she can talk to him.

Elissa called to the DR... Prolly time for HOH reveal

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 12:04 AM
BTW, my daughter is feeling kinda sick, so she isn't going to school tomorrow... hence why I am still up. Not less tired though LOL

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 12:06 AM
Aaryn laying alone in the spa room (or is this what we are calling the cockpit room now?) No one coming to talk to her. You would think that would tell her something. Do our dirty work, then SEE YA! Just like all the rest.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 12:10 AM
Spencer in storage room with McCrae, tells him that Elissa is planning on putting up McCrae with Aaryn.

McCrae gets upset again. McCrae says I know I would stay of course but still... I don't know why she wouldn't put up GM, it doesn't make any sense.

Andy comes in. He tells the both about the deal and about who is going up. Spencer telling them all everything because, you know, that is who he thinks he is aligned with.

Spencer spilling everything Elissa said to him. (Hasn't talked about the deal yet)

McCrae: If she puts me up I will be SO PISSED.
Spencer: I don't want Judd coming back fucking up what we have (Him and McCrae hahahaha)
McCrae: Oh no dude, never.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 12:12 AM
Spencer thinks that Elissa is trying to put up one of each of the couples. Then if one comes down, the other goes up.

Then my feeds go to flashback yesterday?

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 12:18 AM
Spencer telling Andy that Elissa told him that Andy was trying to flip the house to keep Helen. Andy says GM started that and what was he supposed to say... he knew it wouldn't happen so he just went with it. Spencer says no it's ok, you're good, I know.

Spencer makes his way to the Have Not room to tell Amanda everything. Says he tried to get her to put up GM but she won't. Says she is going to put up one of you guys.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 12:34 AM
According to Amanda and Andy, Elissa is insane because she wants to put up one of them and not any of their suggestions.

Andy says "I don't want to lose either of you." and then says... I don't care what she says... she can try to come fucking after me, I don't even care.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 12:43 AM
Everyone in one room now waiting for Elissa to come out of the DR

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 12:53 AM
As they are waiting for Elissa to come out, all of them are talking about how Elissa will get some kind of power.

Aaryn says that Andy and I didn't get one for the last two weeks, so if she gets it, then everyone watching will think it's just STUPID.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 12:54 AM
Amanda says she will get a power, for sure. They all think Rachel will come in.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 12:56 AM
Elissa came out of the DR, says they are ready, but she is "fixing up" first, putting on some makeup. WBRB

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 01:11 AM
HOH Reveal:

Letter from Rachel. Says rooting for you 1000%, proud of you, miss you, hubby misses you, sis knows how it feels every week in there. We are all here for you, know when you wake up in the morning you are not alone, we are all in your heart. Keep playing the game with your heart, keep up the yoga, we love you, Rachel.

Taylor Swift CD

Pics of her sister, kids, hubby etc (Trying to see if they zoom on them.)

Pics painted by her kid.

Her travel Yoga Mat

No Candy. Vodka.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/TheKdd/ScreenShot2013-08-23at125836AM_zpsd3f3f33f.png

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 01:12 AM
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/TheKdd/ScreenShot2013-08-23at10215AM_zpsb325535c.png
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/TheKdd/ScreenShot2013-08-23at10033AM_zps395896d8.png
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/TheKdd/ScreenShot2013-08-23at125859AM_zpse3378eca.png
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/TheKdd/ScreenShot2013-08-23at10847AM_zpsa89cd7fe.png

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 01:18 AM
She offered the vodka to all. McCrae went down to get glasses for everyone.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/TheKdd/ScreenShot2013-08-23at11246AM_zps17440038.png

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/TheKdd/ScreenShot2013-08-23at11415AM_zps93f35bb8.png

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 01:29 AM
OMG, these people.... Aaryn saying she thinks it's funny that she's 21 and always gets in trouble with her ID. They always ask her for it. Saying that it's a good thing though! Elissa hoping that in 10 years people are still asking her how she could have a child that old like they do now.

(awww... to be young again. LOL)

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 01:34 AM
First to leave was GM because she was called to the DR, but first to excuse herself was Aaryn. Everyone else still up there.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 01:36 AM
Still in there, Amanda, McCrae, Andy and Spencer and Judd. No game talk because Judd is in there. I'm assuming all the rest are waiting for him to leave (and Spencer to leave) so they can try and work her to put one of them up instead of McCrae.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 01:46 AM
Judd, Andy and Spencer talking about being tired, may want to go to sleep soon.
Amanda and McCrae stay quiet on that.
Elissa mentions it might be an all nighter (Yeah, I won't be here for that.)
Elissa looks at a pic of Rachel and Brendon and says Look guys! The best looking Big Brother player EVER! (Blech!)

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 01:54 AM
Andy gives in and leaves.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 01:56 AM
Amanda is trying to bond with Elissa, talking about how awesome Elissa's kid is and how awesome her husband is.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/TheKdd/ScreenShot2013-08-23at15502AM_zps8c58ced0.png

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 01:59 AM
Andy talking to Aaryn saying Elissa is supposed to be putting up Aaryn and McCrae to make sure he fights for it and Aaryn goes home.

Aaryn tells him that Amanda said she had convinced Elissa to put up GM,
Andy doesn't want that. He thinks it's better if GM is off the block so she can win veto and take her down so her and GM is safe. He says he would love it if they were all safe but that doesn't look possible. He says he will talk with Elissa tomorrow.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 02:01 AM
Andy made his way back up to HOH anyway. Judd, Amanda, McCrae and Spencer still in there. Apparantly GM is STILL in the DR

Elissa rolls out her yoga mat and starts doing yoga

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 02:04 AM
Alright well, I'm assuming they aren't leaving until they can attack her some more.

Amanda called to the DR. GM back. Hopefully she stays up there and talk blocks McBitch.

In the meantime, I can't wait any longer... I tried, sorry LOL Gotta sleep!

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 02:05 AM
Real quick, just have to say that GM talking about how she may have jumped off if Nick came running around the BY during the comp.

Are you kidding me with this Nick thing? SCARY.

grandmamichelf
08-23-2013, 05:44 AM
It sounds to me like Elissa has made up her mind and from her conversation earlier where it looked like she might be buying into the McManda crap, she still said afterwards she was putting up Aaryn and McCrae. I love that. She can be as nuts as she wants to be.

Elizabeth
08-23-2013, 07:25 AM
One can only hope Elissa won't buy in to the McRanda crap. I really wanted to see her put Amanda and McRae both on the block though.

Mystycl
08-23-2013, 07:49 AM
Amanda is trying to bond with Elissa, talking about how awesome Elissa's kid is and how awesome her husband is.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/TheKdd/ScreenShot2013-08-23at15502AM_zps8c58ced0.png

:puke:

Tina
08-23-2013, 08:26 AM
Amanda makes me ill. She will dog Elissa and not let her have one moment alone until noms. I think Elissa is strong though. Amanda will prolly pull out the threats saturday if Elissa insists on McCrea opposite Aaryn. Best case scenario McCrea comes down and Elissa replaces him with amanda. I do think that Elissa wants Aaryn gone first but has no problem breaking up the other duo of McBitch. Fingers crossed.

Yellowdog
08-23-2013, 08:28 AM
Aryan needs to go soon but it's stupid not to put up McCrae and Amanda. Putting up McCrae and getting out Aryan only manages to piss off McCrae and Amanda. It's pointless.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 09:31 AM
Well i read they did stick to her last night, with Spencer in tow I guess, about not putting up McCrae and how she HAS to put up GM, and at about 3am or so, she kicked them out saying she had a headache and wanted to go to bed so they will talk about it tomorrow.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 09:31 AM
All HGs sleeping.

grandmamichelf
08-23-2013, 09:45 AM
From what I read, Elissa was hardcore about not putting up Judd, GM, Spencer, or Andy so guess who that left? And Amanda has been crying and bitching off and on. I love it. How does it feel to have a taste of your own medicine? Yep, I am loving it.

Sandy
08-23-2013, 09:56 AM
Actually I don't think it's a bad idea to put up McCrae and Aaryn. Aaryn is way better at competitions than Amanda, McCrae or Andy and she will be playing for HOH next week if she is still there. Aaryn 100% will nominate Elissa but if she's gone maybe GM or Judd would have a shot. Amanda SUCKS at competitions. I don't see her winning anything. McCrae isn't doing much better. If Aaryn wins POV and comes off the block, she can put up Amanda or Andy.

Sandy
08-23-2013, 09:57 AM
Even though I hate Amanda with a passion... I do think Aaryn is a big threat to Elissa as well and much better at competitions. Why can't we get them both out this week???

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 10:00 AM
Not only is Aaryn a huge threat to Elissa, but she is also responsible for doing all the work Amanda and McCrae want her to do. She is the one that keeps winning and putting up all those people. If Amanda and McCrae want to get rid of people, they should have to step up and win it themselves.

Like Elissa said last night so someone... They were saying that Amanda is the one that had Aaryn get rid of Helen and Judd... Elissa said, well then, that makes her doubly as stupid for doing something someone else wants and not what she wants.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 10:02 AM
Elissa and Judd up in the bathroom. Judd hugs her and says thanks, and he has her back. Andy comes in. The convo changes. The other HGs are still in bed with the lights on.

Sandy
08-23-2013, 10:05 AM
Exactly. Aaryn is a grown woman. She doesn't HAVE to do what McCrae and Amanda want. What can they do if she doesn't? It's not like they win anything? If someone would stand up to McBitch maybe others would start to stand up to them too. It does make her doubly stupid. Helen was not after Aaryn AT ALL. If she hadn't put Helen up, this would not be happening because Helen would be telling her that they need Aaryn and to put up Amanda and McCrae. Aaryn brought it on herself by being their puppet.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 10:06 AM
Judd saying her plan makes sense. She says... yeah, do I have HOHitis or am I just making a move? Judd said there are so few people to choose from that it totally makes sense. Judd tells her if she gets HG choice she can pick him and he will keep it the same. She tells Judd I just want everyone to play hard.

Elissa says every week she (aaryn) puts her up and I can't make any decisions. And she listens to Amanda and McCrae and just does what they say to do.

Judd says well I think you have a good point.

Elissa - If he is up there I just know he has a good reason to play hard and win it because if he doesn't, he knows Amanda will go up as her replacement. Whoever plays least hard in veto is who she is gonna put up. She's serious.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 10:08 AM
I agree Sandy, and saying at EVERY speech that she is "backed into a corner" or "Must do this" doesn't help. You are STILL being a puppet. You are HOH, not "backed into a corner." LOL

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 10:11 AM
Elissa telling Judd she wants to work together with him.
Judd says yeah for sure.
Elissa says you CAN NOT trust Amanda and McCrae, they are the reason you went home.
Judd, said at the same time, she (Amanda) is the reason I went home.
Andy came in again and they stopped talking.

Yellowdog
08-23-2013, 10:21 AM
Actually I don't think it's a bad idea to put up McCrae and Aaryn. Aaryn is way better at competitions than Amanda, McCrae or Andy and she will be playing for HOH next week if she is still there. Aaryn 100% will nominate Elissa but if she's gone maybe GM or Judd would have a shot. Amanda SUCKS at competitions. I don't see her winning anything. McCrae isn't doing much better. If Aaryn wins POV and comes off the block, she can put up Amanda or Andy.

But Amanda and McCrae runs everything. Aryan doesn't. If Amanda is gone then Aryan can be reached. Aryan has proven that she is good to her word on a deal. All Elissa has to do is make a deal with Aryan in which she says she won't put her up if she agrees to not put her up next week. Bottom line, without Amanda Aryan will be more alone than ever. That 3 AM thing goes up in smoke.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 10:22 AM
Apparently the show wasn't taped cause they are talking about how quickly Helen must have had to changed for the comp last night.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 10:23 AM
That's true too YD. Without Amanda in her ear, and really without Amanda in Andy's ear, 3am would be over. I don't think Andy is that enamored with McCrae as much as he is with Amanda.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 10:24 AM
Aaryn up and in the bathroom. BB calls Aaryn to the DR.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 10:26 AM
Aaryn asking BB out loud if she could please put make-up on before coming to the DR. She goes back to the bathroom to put on makeup.

Backyard open.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 10:26 AM
Elissa and Aaryn in the bathroom together, no game talk.

I'm actually surprised Aaryn hasn't tried to say something to her. At this point, without even trying to make a deal, she deserves to go up. She should at least try...

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 10:28 AM
Elissa and Judd whispering in the kitchen but I couldn't make out what they are saying.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 10:29 AM
Judd and Elissa going up to the HOH to talk.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 10:32 AM
Elissa saying she wanted to work with Aaryn, but she just doesn't agree with the way she talks, especially how she talks about Candice. I was going to put it aside but... Aaryn does whatever Amanda tells her to do, that's why she has to go. She will just keep winning HOHs and doing what Amanda tells her to do

WBRB

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 10:33 AM
Seriously, an interesting convo and they cut the feeds?

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 10:37 AM
Judd saying that Amanda was really upset he came back, that she cried for an hour, so he knows she was the maddest that he came back.

Elissa says everyone in the house that she ever trusted, they have sent out. Starts to tell him that she was never mad at him or wanted him out and WBRB again.

Elissa says that Aaryn is Amanda's puppet. So is McCrae, and now Spencer because they are telling him everything. I'm not going to do what they want.

Judd saying he talked to Spencer because he thought he was alone, so he was trying to see where he was at.

Elissa saying if you, me and Spencer can work together. I tried working with Aaryn last week but she is just impossible. I thought Jessie and I were cool but she still seems mad at me.

Judd saying that he thinks everyone is mad when they are evicted.

Elissa: Judd just please have my back cause I have no one else in this house.

Judd: I have your back. I was happy you won HOH cause I didn't know where GMs head was at.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 10:39 AM
Judd telling her that Helen told him on the wall that GM was trying to change the vote to keep Helen. So they are hoping they can trust GM.

Andy comes in and the convo changes to Jessie being mad at her.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 10:39 AM
Why can't Andy JUST GO AWAY, just for a little bit. JEEZ

Yellowdog
08-23-2013, 10:42 AM
Another problem with nominating Aryan right away if she's your target is that she wins a lot of comps. It would be easier to backdoor her.

Sandy
08-23-2013, 10:44 AM
But Amanda and McCrae runs everything. Aryan doesn't. If Amanda is gone then Aryan can be reached. Aryan has proven that she is good to her word on a deal. All Elissa has to do is make a deal with Aryan in which she says she won't put her up if she agrees to not put her up next week. Bottom line, without Amanda Aryan will be more alone than ever. That 3 AM thing goes up in smoke.

Then what happened to her deal to never put up Helen? And what happened to the deal with Helen that if Andy and GM would go along with keeping her she was good with that? When GM and Andy thought about that yesterday, Aaryn insisted that they vote Helen out.

Judd wants Amanda out. Even Andy is questioning them now. They all know Amanda and McCrae will cut their throats... but the thing is McCrae and Amanda aren't winning competions. Aaryn is and Aaryn has always hated Elissa. She has nominated her every time.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 10:45 AM
Another problem with nominating Aryan right away if she's your target is that she wins a lot of comps. It would be easier to backdoor her.

Yeah but odds are she will play anyway at this point.

Sandy
08-23-2013, 10:46 AM

With only 7 people in the house, chances are slim that she's not playing for Veto.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 10:46 AM
Andy just won't leave the HOH so no interesting convo happening.

GM called to the DR.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 10:48 AM
Amanda up putting on make-up in the bathroom. Aaryn in there too. Amanda I think asked her whats going on this morning. Aaryn says she literally just woke up and came in here to get ready for the DR. Amanda says she couldn't sleep last night.

Sandy
08-23-2013, 10:49 AM
Good.. I'm glad she can't sleep. She's been too comfortable for too long.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 10:50 AM
Andy saying that usually the Have Not comp is earlier, but the BY is open, so wondering if there won't be this week.

Did we have a vote on food? I can't remember.

Sandy
08-23-2013, 10:51 AM
Andy just won't leave the HOH so no interesting convo happening.

GM called to the DR.

Little toothy weasel... He is the worst at breaking up conversations just when they are getting good. Like Dan said in his tweet. Andy float-blocks everything.

Yellowdog
08-23-2013, 10:52 AM
Yeah but odds are she will play anyway at this point.

I know but you try much harder when you're already on the block.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 10:55 AM
GM and Aaryn in the bathroom.

Aaryn telling her that it's fine she is being put up. Talks about the veto, but GM won't leave her mic alone so I can't understand what she is saying to her.

GM says it's time for her to win the veto. Tells her that Helen her and Elissa talked before the show and told her that if you have me you have Aaryn and make a deal for two weeks. GM saying well you have me and Judd.

Aaryn saying if I go home this week, it is what it is, I would never be mad.

Andy shows up and they stop talking. Course the only way they got him out of HOH was to all leave HOH. So that convo is over too.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 11:01 AM
Spencer and McCrae outside to smoke. Aaryn out with them. Judd out now.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 11:04 AM
I think it's an outside lockdown cause everyone outside. Talking about if Zingbot is coming in.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 11:19 AM
Aaryn saying that if your boob pops it can kill you in response to Amanda talking about the ball hitting her in the boob yesterday.

Sandy
08-23-2013, 11:20 AM
I'd love to see zingbot stick it to Amanda.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 11:22 AM
It might make her cry behind a trash can though.

Sandy
08-23-2013, 11:23 AM
Even better. Anything that will make her miserable is good.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 11:29 AM
WBRB for a bit. Maybe they are unveiling something?

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 11:29 AM
False alarm. LOL

Nickyd
08-23-2013, 11:32 AM
I really don't understand Elissa's logic. Didn't Helen tell to work with Aryn and GM? She should put up Amanda and McCrae and Andy as a back up.
Did she forget that Amanda went to her earlier in the week and told her they were voting out Helen? Where did she put her brain!

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 11:35 AM
Well, the thing is, Aaryn wins HOH's, and every time she has, Aaryn puts up Elissa. Amanda and McCrae dictate, but they don't win to do the dirty work, Aaryn does.

Either way, if she gets out one of Aaryn, McCrae, Amanda or Andy this week, it's still better for her. Next week she can't play and unless Judd or GM win HOH, she will be up again no matter who leaves. Aaryn wins A LOT, and is a McBitch puppet, so it really is good to get rid of her.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 11:46 AM
Smaller table and BB cleaned the counters and gave them new bowls

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 11:47 AM
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/TheKdd/ScreenShot2013-08-23at114549AM_zps6acc8b97.png

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/TheKdd/ScreenShot2013-08-23at114500AM_zps690c21fd.png

Yellowdog
08-23-2013, 11:48 AM
But Amanda is the key. Get rid of her and the rest fall apart. Does anybody realistically see Aryan, McCrae, and Andy working together, without Amanda? I don't. So if you get out Aryan, then Amanda, McCrae, and Andy will still work together and still cause destruction.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 11:50 AM
Andy outside with Judd. Said the table change is something Helen would have really wanted to be there for. He feels bad but he feels like she was pulling a Jessie, flipping on different people etc.

Judd saying he was voted out unanimously so he could be mad at everyone but not a certain person.

Andy - I just hope Elissa isn't gunning for me. What was Elissa whispering to you? I promise not to say anything.

Judd (Not really telling him) - Said that she was just whispering about what Amanda has been up to and what not.

Andy - Another thing I need to tell you, Amanda, McCrae and I after your eviction... and Spencer comes out, talk stops.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 11:51 AM
That's true too YD. If Aaryn doesn't come down, then it's Amanda that really needs to go. I have a feeling though the Elissa has that in mind already, thinking Amanda can't win shit anyway.

Sandy
08-23-2013, 11:51 AM
I really don't understand Elissa's logic. Didn't Helen tell to work with Aryn and GM? She should put up Amanda and McCrae and Andy as a back up.
Did she forget that Amanda went to her earlier in the week and told her they were voting out Helen? Where did she put her brain!

She tried to work with Aaryn but Aaryn kept running back to Amanda.

And seriously, Helen has made some dumb moves which is why she is out... like voting out the very people who weren't after her and keeping the people who were going to come after her. Helen trusted all the wrong people until it was too late.

Yellowdog
08-23-2013, 11:52 AM
People have won without winning comps. If you have minions you don't need to win comps.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 11:52 AM
Andy telling Judd about the Fold comp. Saying they came to Spencer and told him to throw it. Spencer saying can you imagine someone coming up to you when you are on the block and telling you to throw the veto?

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 11:53 AM
I want minions.

Yellowdog
You have wingz. That counts.

Sandy
Even if Amanda leaves, Aaryn will still be after Elissa so Elissa has a point. Aaryn wanted Elissa out long before she started doing whatever Amanda wants. If you're Elissa and you don't want to go on the block, which one is the most likely to put you there? Aaryn, who has hated you the whole game and wins stuff? Or Amanda who is after you but can't win shit so she has to get another puppet to do it for her?

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 11:54 AM
True, but he isn't a good minion, working all the time and crap. I need someone who has nothing better to do than be my minion. I need more minions in my life.

Sandy
08-23-2013, 11:55 AM
True, but he isn't a good minion, working all the time and crap. I need someone who has nothing better to do than be my minion. I need more minions in my life.

Good luck with that? Wait... what does it pay? LOL

Good minions aren't cheap.. unless you are in BB

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 11:57 AM
Elissa and GM talking in the HOH.

GM says she always tell Aaryn she is her friend, she is a cool girl and very competitive, but I told her to do whats best for her. And Amanda wanted either you (Elissa) or Helen out so bad, and I told Aaryn that I don't think that's the best thing, but I'm not HOH so I can't do anything about that. To be honest with you the reason why my pillow got taken is because everyone was complaining about your blanket.

Elissa: I figure someone said something. It's so unnecessary... wbrb

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 11:57 AM
Good luck with that? Wait... what does it pay? LOL

Good minions aren't cheap.. unless you are in BB

It pays loads of love and loyalty?

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 11:58 AM
I promise to have your back until you aren't needed anymore?

Sandy
Aaryn will probably win POV, in which case it sounds like Amanda will go up.. That will be funny too. There's a very good chance someone I hate is going home. :)

Sandy
I promise to have your back until you aren't needed anymore?

Sounds familiar.

Sandy
08-23-2013, 12:01 PM
Someone please screencap if Amanda starts to cry again... I really want to see it. :)

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 12:07 PM
GM says I feel bad for Aaryn cause she is a nice girl, but for her to listen to them? We came up last minute to Aaryn (GM and Andy) and said maybe we should keep Helen. Said Aaryn was thinking about it, but Amanda came in and said "just want to check on the votes!" and Aaryn immediately stopped thinking about it.

GM thinks she is brainwashed, and Andy is brainwashed a bit too, but finally started thinking for himself for a second until they came in and changed it.

Elissa: The thing is I know it was stemming from Aaryn and Amanda and they are negative influences on you, and I hold nothing against you... The way she talked to Candice... You need to know that Aaryn is NOT a good girl and will screw you over in a second.

GM: I liked Candice, I used to do her hair... the reason I fought with Candice was to defend Aaryn.

Elissa: Yes and Aaryn blamed it all on you. That's why I think Aaryn is really dangerous because she can win comps. Aaryn Amanda and McRae will just switch back and forth and pick people off, then they will pick Aaryn off when they don't need her anymore.

GM: Someone (missed it) told her that Aaryn is bad for her game and she needs to stay away from her from the beginning, but she feels like she is so young she needs to protect her.

Elissa: Yes but Aaryn thinks the joke is on you. Everyday something comes out of her mouth the it just beyond....

GM: I really liked Candice. I don't like all the negativity. I feel like I'm the middle man all the time trying to get everyone to get along. So the fight with Candice was all about protecting Aaryn

Elissa: And you are sticking your neck out for her and she is spitting back on you. You put yourself out there for her and she laughs at you for getting in a fight. I NEED Aaryn to go and I know it's going to be hard for you. If you got picked for veto what would you do?

GM: If you want me to keep the noms the same then I will do what you want.

Elissa: She has to go... she is so dangerous she does whatever Amanda says and she wins stuff.

GM: Have you thought about trying to get Aaryn on your side and getting Amanda out?

Elissa: I have tried over and over. She just has something against me and I don't know what it is.

GM: Yeah I asked her why would she get rid of people that are NOT after you? It makes no sense. I trusted in Helen, I trust in Elissa, I told Aaryn that Spencer has lied to us over and over again...

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 12:10 PM
Elissa: Do you want to play the game for Aaryn to win or do you want to play the game for yourself? You need to get away from that negative energy and start playing for yourself to be here. You got in a fight with a very nice girl for nothing. They are trying to get me to put you up so they can get you out, and Aaryn is on board with that. They are working together.

GM: I'm sure Amanda wants that.

Elissa: No it's AARYN saying that. They are working together, do you not know that?

(GM acted surprised at that info)

Elissa saying Amanda needs to be the target next week.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 12:11 PM
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/TheKdd/ScreenShot2013-08-23at121122PM_zps05b5be0d.png

grandmamichelf
08-23-2013, 12:13 PM
Whoa, where has this Elissa been all season?

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 12:13 PM
GM says she didn't know they were working together, just knew Amanda is really sneaky. I apologize for the Candice thing.

Elissa: It's more than the fight thing, it's more about respect for someone. She (Aaryn) made fun of entire race of people. It's more about respect for people, different cultures...

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 12:15 PM
Elissa: I just want to make sure you won't use the veto
GM: I won't if I get picked. Hopefully if someone does come off with the veto I just hope you won't put me up.
Elissa: I know it's a tough decision, you are 100% safe so maybe you shouldn't try to win the veto to stay out of the tough decision.

Elizabeth
08-23-2013, 12:16 PM

Yep ..... I was thinking the same thing Grandma! Was she there all along and just laying low?? :couch:

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 12:18 PM
Elissa says she has a person in mind to put up if someone comes down but it is NOT you (GM)

Says that if it looks like Aaryn might get it then it would be better for you to get it.

Gm says sure, she will do that and not use it if she has to. She wants to respect the HOH. The only thing I have is my word.

Sandy
08-23-2013, 12:19 PM

We saw a few glimpses but she kept letting Helen talk her into voting out people they should have kept being allies with; Howard, Candice, Jessie.... I don't know why she didn't stand up to Helen more and insist on keeping people she knew were not going to go after them.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 12:19 PM
Elissa talking about how disgusted she was with Aaryn's racist comments and just can't stand it when someone treats others differently and makes them feel bad. Saying Aaryn went beyond the pale with it. She just can't let that go.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 12:20 PM
Basically, I think Elissa wants to do a little house cleaning for us LOL

Elizabeth
08-23-2013, 12:20 PM
Okay -- I'm officially on board with Team Elissa. Go girl!

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 12:21 PM
Elissa: She is so negative... She is bad for your game, my game, Judds game... She is only good for Amanda and McCrae's game.

She just can't wait to be happy in the house and get the negative out.

Yellowdog
08-23-2013, 12:23 PM
Elissa and GM in a battle to see who has the most annoying speech pattern ever.

Sandy
Elissa: She is so negative... She is bad for your game, my game, Judds game... She is only good for Amanda and McCrae's game.

She just can't wait to be happy in the house and get the negative out.

It's just a shame she can't send both Amanda and Aaryn. They are both negative.. as is McCrae and most of the time, Andy

TheKdd
Diversity makes like interesting. I don't see differences... every person is what they are on the inside.. I can't imagine making comments like that. She tries to justify it and that just makes it worse because it's no ones fault but her own.

It's best for my game, your game and Judd if she just goes home.

You get the gist lol

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 12:24 PM
Andy tried to come in and interrupt, they tell him to leave. LOL

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 12:25 PM
Elissa thinks this week is the first and only week so far that they have the opportunity to change anything in the house.

Sandy
08-23-2013, 12:25 PM
Andy tried to come in and interrupt, they tell him to leave. LOL

Happy Dance on that one!!!:dance1::dance1:

Yellowdog
08-23-2013, 12:26 PM
Elissa seemed pretty abrupt when she told And no. I'm guessing he will cry for the next two hours. Giant wuss.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 12:27 PM
Well you know he will run up there as soon as he sees GM and walk in and say "I just was wondering where your head was at"... whatever. I think Elissa sees right through that rat at this point.

Sandy
08-23-2013, 12:30 PM
Oh I hope he does cry. And I hope someone screencaps that too. I want to see all of Amanda's minions in tears.

Yellowdog
Aryan is crying to Elissa. Cry bitch.

TheKdd
Aaryn up with Elissa.

Aaryn crying: I admire you for making any move you want to make rather than listening to what other people want you to do... WBRB

Yellowdog
08-23-2013, 12:31 PM
That was a little harsh. No, I'm going with what I said. Cry bitch.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 12:40 PM
Elissa being pretty bold with her. Saying she has never done anything in Elissa's interest, refused to work with her, constantly put her up or got rid of people who was with her, and constantly lied to her. Told her last week that Spencer was her real target.

Aaryn: Spencer was my target. I have been scared to work with you because of our miscommunications etc.

Elissa: I have never done that to you. I never targeted you, you targeted me. I always tried to open communication with you and you never did. I don't know why Helen felt she needed to talk for me, I can talk for myself (in response to Aaryn saying Helen told me you wanted me out before)

Aaryn: Not wanting to talk to me makes sense, I did put you up week 2. I know I am not a nice person and I was not very nice to you. But if you do something different than I could maybe work with you...

Elissa: You would have to tell me that you wouldn't put me up for like 3 weeks or something but it scares me because you just keep doing whatever it is Amanda wants

Aaryn: If you don't put me up even as the replacement, I will make any deal you can possibly dream of. If we could work together (and that would be between us) then I would keep you safe as long as I possibly could with votes and everything, anything you want. I want to be here so bad and I swear on everything.

Elissa: I want this bad too and it would change my life. I deserve to be here just as much as anyone.

Aaryn: I know you deserve to be here. If that stays between us and we could do that for each other that would be amazing. I swear to you that I would do anything that I could... cause this could be the end of my game and it breaks my heart. But if you have to put me up I understand

Elissa: I feel like if you take yourself off and still vote the way I want then maybe we can open up communication then because this week I just don't feel like I can trust anything you say. You sent out someone who was not only an ally to me but an ally to you!

Aaryn: If you don't put me on the block for the initial or the replacement, from this time on out I would NEVER nominate you or vote to boot you ever.

Elissa: Is there anyone here that I can put up against you that would be a bigger target than you?

Aaryn: But if I'm not on the block, I will never nominate you, never vote for you. If you do put me up and I stay here this week... WBRB

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 12:41 PM
Aaryn was telling her that if she put Amanda or McCrae up next to her then she would definitely go home. (Basically working on that GM, Spencer, Judd thing again. Not a good plan.

Yellowdog
08-23-2013, 12:45 PM
So Elissa basically leaves her with "I may put you up and if I do I want you to still owe me".

Sandy
08-23-2013, 12:46 PM
I didn't know Aaryn had a heart that could be broken. All evidence to the contrary...

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 12:47 PM
Elissa: Every time you nominate me I just shake my head... I feel like you are giving Amanda the game.

Aaryn: Then why not go after Amanda

Elissa: Cause I can beat Amanda at any comp any day.

Aaryn: But if you don't put me up I will make any deal you want

Elissa: I will think about it, but if I do put you up and you stay, you should start playing the game for yourself and not others.

Aaryn: Every single person in this house (besides Judd) told me that you are the target for this week. So I feel like there are so many others you can target other than me. You think I am going to come after you if you don't get me out of here?

Elissa: Obviously.

Aaryn: But I just told you that if I don't go up you have my word I would never target you or vote for you... I just had so many people in my ear lying to me, I should have trusted you before but I can't change that now. But going forward, the deal that I made with you I would have no problem moving forward with you.

But thanks for talking with me.

Elissa did mention in that convo that there is someone else she really wants out too, I'm assuming Amanda.

Yellowdog
08-23-2013, 12:47 PM
here's comes the red menace

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 12:54 PM
Andy in to talk to Elissa.

Andy: Are you still thinking what you were last night?
Elissa: Yes
Andy: I have been loyal to you until last night, and even at the last minute GM and I were trying to flip it. But I know the last thing Helen would want is for us to go up against each other. But if you don't put me up now or as a replacement I will not put you up.
Elissa: Aaryn was just up here throwing everyone under the bus just now. If we can find people to work with... We finally have the option to play the game with more than two people running it. If you won HOH, who would you put up next week?
Andy: It depends who leaves this week I guess (he mentions the people he trusts will want Judd up)
Elissa: I feel like I can't really talk to you because you will go back and tell them.
Andy: No I won't ever do that. I have so much loyalty and I'm scared because my loyalty is not being reciprocated. I swear nothing will leave this room. Just know that it would be stupid for me to come after you and vice versa.
Elissa: For two weeks... I mean I feel we need to work together.
Andy saying that even yesterday he played dumb with McBitch and told them that Elissa isn't telling him any names so he doesn't know. So he will keep playing stupid like that. (lie)
Elissa: You need to stay away from them, they think you are a joke, they think we all are.
Andy: I know, sticking with them this long was good for awhile but I'm not an idiot, I know it's time to make a move.

End of Convo

Sandy
08-23-2013, 01:02 PM
I hope Amanda or McCrae throw Andy under the bus and admit he is still telling them everything so she can tell him that she knows he's lying.... still

Yellowdog
08-23-2013, 01:09 PM
It never fails to amaze me how people act like they're dying when they think they're headed out the door. I would be terrible in there because when it was my time I would just be like, "it was swell, I'm outie."

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 01:11 PM
Aaryn in bed saying that's it. If she doesn't come off the block she is done.
GM asks her why she doesn't think she has the votes.
Aaryn says you, maybe Andy, that's only two.
GM What about Judd?
Aaryn: I evicted him, there is no way
GM: But he said he forgave you
Aaryn: Yeah right, he is treating me like the plague.
GM: This is why I told you not to put up Helen. Should have put up Amanda and McCrae and it wouldn't be like this. I don't know why you did that.
GM: Look I have your back until the end of this game you know that.

Aaryn not talking anymore.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 01:12 PM
You have an outie YD? I didn't know that.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 01:13 PM
Spencer, Andy and Judd talking in the spa room thingy, but I don't care what they have to say so I'm not going there LOL

Yellowdog
08-23-2013, 01:14 PM
You have an outie YD? I didn't know that.

I sometimes hang Christmas balls from it during the holidays.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 01:14 PM
Aaryn dying on the bed, no talking between her and GM.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/TheKdd/ScreenShot2013-08-23at11344PM_zps8e2fc081.png

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 01:15 PM
I sometimes hang Christmas balls from it during the holidays.

Big ones? Two?

Sandy
08-23-2013, 01:16 PM
It amazes me that they have no sympathy when they are sending someone out but when it's their turn, it's just the end of the world and they expect people to feel sorry for them...

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 01:18 PM
Elissa saying to Judd in kitchen: Don't let them get to you and work with them.
Judd: I'm not
Elissa: You sure? I feel like all the guys are gonna start talking and get together next week. PLEASE. Me, you and Spencer if we work together we can totally beat Amanda and McCrae. They are the ones that set up for you to go and I never had any part of it.
Judd: She (Amanda) had a bigger part than Helen
Elissa: And Aaryn
Judd: Yeah.

TheKdd
Exactly Sandy. It's so fun to all sit up in the HOH and trash talk the outgoing HG to death, but when it's them it's horrid.

Yellowdog
Big ones? Two?

Yes and yes. Plus, mistletoe of course.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 01:19 PM
Spencer and Andy talking about talking up to Judd to make him feel like he can trust them.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 01:20 PM
Be careful YD. That shit has thorns.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 01:21 PM
Andy and Spencer think they can use Judd for a little bit then...

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 01:36 PM
McCrae up to talk with Elissa

McCrae saying he knows she is going to do whatever she wants to do... What did GM say?
Elissa: She said she will do whatever the HOH says
McCrae: You know Aaryn controls GM though right? GM will do whatever Aaryn wants. I just think that putting me up against her is giving her too much opportunity to get off. Of course she will pick GM to play.
Elissa: And GM knows that if she plays hard for veto and uses it, then next week we will all be after her.
McCrae: Yeah but she is just telling you that because it's what you want to hear.
Elissa: I'm not stupid McCrae, but I know I was a target of you and Amanda and was put up last week
McCrae: Yeah but we didn't want you up last week but Aaryn insisted.
Elissa: She just throws you under the bus
McCrae: That's what she does! Blames everyone else! Amanda and I want you here, we think for the final 3. I'm worried that GM has the possibility to play and take Aaryn off and whoever I am up against I would be gone. Me and Amanda haven't targeted you from day one. We wanted you here this entire time. If GM wins and takes down Aaryn, then you have two people still in the house that is targeting you, but if I am not up there, then you will have me and Amanda.
Elissa: Then who do you think I should put up next to her?
McCrae: GinaMarie because then if she wins veto she would use it on herself. Then you can put me up and that would go with our deal when I put you up as a replacement. And you can tell GM that she is just a pawn. Then I won't be mad at you for putting me up.
Elissa: You shouldn't be mad at me anyway because you aren't going home.
McCrae: I would be mad cause you are risking me
Elissa: You risked me every week
McCrae: We never put you up
Elissa: You had Aaryn do it
McCrae: We have NEVER been targeting you since week one after I put you up.
Elissa: I don't want a chance that a pawn goes home
McCrae: It would never happen, we all want Aaryn gone.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 01:41 PM
McCrae: If it comes down to veto replacement, I will volunteer to go up. But if you don't put up GM it will be a HUGE mistake. And next week it's going to be dangerous because you can't play. Only me, Amanda and Andy can play (There's the threat)

Elissa: If they want you gone, why hasn't anyone put you up? No one wants you gone. McCrae, I am putting you up next to Aaryn. I cannot risk her not going home.

McCrae: But you are risking her not going home by not putting up GinaMarie.

Elissa: It's not even for sure that GM will get picked. So you think GM just came up, looked me in the eye and lied to my face?

McCrae: Well she was talking mad shit about you last week.

Elissa: Well what did they say?

McCrae: Isn't really coming up with anything, saying because Elissa was the reason Nick left, that Aaryn and GM wanted Elissa's blood last week.

I think McCrae is fighting a losing battle.

Yellowdog
08-23-2013, 01:42 PM
Aryan says that she just knows that Amanda is going to manipulate everybody to make sure she goes. Well, now you know how it feels dipshit.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 01:44 PM
He's threatening her, saying if Aaryn stays, GM and Aaryn will come after her next week, and if he goes, then Amanda is gonna be PISSED and who KNOWS what she will do.

Elissa smirks. Says nothing. Letting McCrae talk.

Yellowdog
08-23-2013, 01:46 PM
McCrae is awful at speaking.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 01:46 PM
Alot of smirking and eye rolling from Elissa during this convo.

McCrae says with both of them up, we can ensure that one of them will go home.

Elissa: I don't want to ensure "one of them" goes home, I want to make sure ONE goes home.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 01:47 PM
The threat thing REALLY doesn't work on her. Good.

Yellowdog
08-23-2013, 01:47 PM
Chicken George did a better job stating his case than McCrae.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 01:48 PM
Elissa's body language is saying GET OUT MCCRAE I'M NOT BUYING.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 01:50 PM
He's trying to sell the Him, Amanda, Andy and Elissa F4 now. Doesn't he have an interchangeable F4 with everyone in the game now?

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 01:52 PM
That was really bad. I assume Amanda is next to try to threaten her.

grandmamichelf
08-23-2013, 01:53 PM
This is so much fun.

TK, you're doing a fantabulous job!!!!

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 01:55 PM
My bad, it's Spencer. He tried to get in but Elissa doesn't answer.

Andy and McCrae in storage room, McCrae saying I just don't understand it! It's so stupid!

Andy saying I will fight my ass off for the veto.

McCrae: She just doesn't get it! The odds and GM and blah blah blah. I'm gonna go ballisitic in here! He said she is like "I'm just gonna play the game the way I'm gonna play it"... as in dumb, stupid and reckless. She just doesn't understand I am gonna be PISSED when I get out of this week. Why would you sacrifice ME when I want to work with you. It's just so stupid.

Interrupted by Spencer.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 01:55 PM
Thanks Grandma :)

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 01:57 PM
Now bitching to Spencer too about how Elissa just doesn't get it, she is just so stupid. Now that you made a move on ME?

I am getting the impression that no one is allowed to ever target Amanda and McCrae.

grandmamichelf
08-23-2013, 01:59 PM
I can hardly wait to get home and watch the live feeds. Poor Amanda and McCrae. How does it feel to run up against a brick wall called Elissa?

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 02:01 PM
Poor poor McBitch! I feel so sorry for them. NOT

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 02:01 PM
I'm gonna go get me some water.

Judd came in and they stopped talking. Spencer saying it's nap time.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 02:05 PM
Andy saying that if she thinks I don't play hard enough in veto and she puts me up, I will kill myself!

There he goes making false promises again.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 02:08 PM
I love that everyone is scared shitless of the veto this week, whether they need it or not. Elissa has them all on edge (if you don't play hard enough I will put you up)

Andy is freaking out. On the one hand, he is afraid shitless of going up and looking like he didn't play hard enough. On the other, if he wins it, Aaryn will expect him to use it on her. LOLOL Awesome.

19wingz
08-23-2013, 02:09 PM
I LOVE that Andy is so scared. Serves him right.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 02:13 PM
Aaryn says she SWEARS if someone that she protected for FOUR HOH's goes against her, GO FUCK YOURSELF. I will NOT vote for them on the jury, even if they win every HOH from here on out. She says Elissa, Spencer and Judd have every reason to go after her, but if anyone she has protected fucks her, FUCK YOU.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 02:14 PM
GM talking a whole bunch of shit about Amanda. Saying she's sick of her and wants her out of there.

Yellowdog
08-23-2013, 02:14 PM
GM just told Aryan that she's so sick of Amanda and McCrae and everybody was right about them. Well, duh.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 02:15 PM
I almost hope Aaryn wins and Amanda goes up at this point.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 02:17 PM
Aaryn saying she doesn't blame anyone for going against her because she has won so many comps.

I'm thinking she might not be gunning for Elissa if she stays. She will instead find out that those she did work for screw her over.

19wingz
08-23-2013, 02:20 PM
At least people are starting to see the truth about Amanda. Well, they've seen it ... but at least now they are acknowledging.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 02:21 PM
I came in late to the convo, but I think Spencer, Amanda, McCrae and Andy are whining about comp last night being not fair in some way. That they should have thrown more balls.

Yellowdog
08-23-2013, 02:23 PM
At least people are starting to see the truth about Amanda. Well, they've seen it ... but at least now they are acknowledging.

May be too little, too late. They still aren't trying to get her out this week. Dumb.

19wingz
08-23-2013, 02:27 PM
May be too little, too late. They still aren't trying to get her out this week. Dumb.

I know. That's the problem. I can't believe they can't put together what happened to Helen and a few before her and realize what they need to do. NOW. Not take a page out of Andy's book and wait until a different week.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 02:33 PM
Well, I think Elissa realizes it. I mean think about it. She knows Aaryn and McCrae are good at comps and Amanda SUCKS. So she put up two people that are good at comps. If they win, of COURSE they will pull themselves off... and who do you think Elissa has in mind to put up?

This could be VERY interesting.

19wingz
08-23-2013, 02:46 PM
True. Good point, that's actually a good strategy. This is the week I've been waiting for in this damn game!

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 02:47 PM
Ok everyone, I'm gonna take a break for a bit.

Sandy
08-23-2013, 02:48 PM
Aaryn has a great chance of winning Veto. She's very good at competitions. Amanda sucks so bad. I just love that Elissa has all the right people shook up right now. Andy loves throwing comps but if she's said she'll put up whoever doesn't try... LOL... Watching all of them scrambling around is just too funny.

Sandy
08-23-2013, 02:53 PM
I read somewhere that Amanda says she's never felt as defeated as she does right now. All I have to say is:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've been waiting for her to fall off of her high horse :)

jack
08-23-2013, 03:23 PM
Good to see Amanda Openhole and her neutered stray having to scramble. Thanks very much to all who tirelessly scribe the action.

19wingz
08-23-2013, 03:25 PM
Love the snarky name calling, Jack! LOL

Tina
08-23-2013, 03:54 PM
Andy saying that if she thinks I don't play hard enough in veto and she puts me up, I will kill myself!

There he goes making false promises again.

shouldn't he already be dead by now?

Sandy
08-23-2013, 04:34 PM
Has Amanda not tried to pressure Elissa yet?

Shiny Beige
08-23-2013, 05:11 PM
I think Yellowdog is available. :D

grandmamichelf
08-23-2013, 05:14 PM
Trivia. Could this be nom ceremony? Wait for the aftermath. Should make for an interesting night!

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 05:14 PM
I flashbacked about 15 mins ago with Judd and Elissa in the HOH

Judd: Every time I want to talk to you someone walks in
Elissa: Especially Andy that's why I can't trust him
Judd: Yeah he told me to trust him and stuff... I don't trust Spencer, I did before I left. I trust you and that's it.
Elissa: We need to work together. I have never had anyone. Let's seriously work together. I would like you and I to be in the final.
Judd: yeah and I will use the veto on you if you go up. Aaryn just asked me outside if Elissa asked you to vote me out? I told her we didn't talk about that.

Elissa wants Aaryn first and Amanda next. He says McCrae is almost as bad of a liar as she is. He can't even look at you in the face when he's lying. Tells Judd that Amanda, Aaryn and Helen wanted him our so bad saying they had some alliance called the triple threat or something.

Judd tells her that Spencer says they saved him?

Elissa says that's their strategy, they do that every week, take credit for everything and I can't wait for them to walk out the door.

Judd says if I go next week you gotta promise to get them out. Elissa says you aren't going next week.

Elissa says every day they said you were Howie's brother. (Both laugh) She tells him they kept saying he has to go, he is just such a liar.

They were hoping that season 15 of BB the winner will be either Elissa or Judd. Elissa tells him that he was the best part of her day, she looked forward to talking to him. Judd says it made him sick to have to work with them. Elissa thought that Amanda was just a saboteur in the game or something because she's bizarre. Judd says she cries whenever something doesn't go her way... Says he was waiting for them to leave last night so he could talk to her (after the HOH reveal) but they (Amanda and McCrae) just wouldn't leave.

Elissa agrees, says they stayed to pressure me. And it's so funny because whatever they say I do the opposite. Judd says he will play the same way from now on.

Judd says when Aaryn was up here giving her speech to nom him, she said "If I don't do this then I might go home next week" that he walked past Amanda and she was smiling from ear to ear. And then the very next thing, during the commercial she was crying saying no matter what I love you...

Elissa says that's what they do so people will vote for them on the jury. She says that she thinks McCrae is the one... he wants to be in the game so bad that he will fight really hard to win the veto. Otherwise off the block they will just make deals as usual and send the person she didn't want home. (true) They will try to keep Aaryn and I just don't want that to happen.

Elissa tells him to work on Spencer and if they ever say my name just keep saying she only wanted Aaryn gone. Just pretend like everything is like what it was but we need to get Amanda out. They are such liars, everything else is just a lie.

Elissa wants Judd to try and get closer to McCrae and get his thoughts.

Judd thinks he was such a fool believing them... then he is evicted.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 05:15 PM
Now we have trivia so must be time for Noms

yoyo
08-23-2013, 05:19 PM
I hope mcpizza wins the veto so amanda will beg him to leave himself on the block and he does and gets evicted

Tina
08-23-2013, 05:22 PM
well I don't know if bringing spencer in is a good idea. I think for now it should just be Elissa Judd and GM working together. Spencer is like Andy and will tell McBitcvh everything.

ok time for noms. hopefully it will be aaryn and McCrea so if either one takes themselves off Amanda goes up. Worst case scenario Amanda wins veto and takes off mcCrea, ifthat happens she better put up Andy or Aaryn will still stay.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 05:25 PM
I think if Amanda were to win veto, she will put up Andy. She already said she will NOT put up GM, Judd or Spencer. Andy is all that's left.

Judd doesn't trust Spencer all that much, so I think if they bring him in, it won't be completely for now. Plus, Elissa wants a Judd/Elissa final 2.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 05:26 PM
yoyo, he just might leave himself up there, which for a fan, would be REALLY stupid.

aztekpm
08-23-2013, 05:32 PM
shouldn't he already be dead by now?

Yes, he promised us!

aztekpm
08-23-2013, 05:47 PM
I love, love, love this.

Might not be Amanda YET, but she has them all quaking in their boots. Oh and btw, getting mad at Elissa for playing the game in a way that might benefit her and not you McCrae, Amanda, Andy and Spencer, is SMART on her part, she's not stupid (or at least not as much as she appears to be sometimes). Amanda's big mouth already told her that either her or Helen were going last week, whomever was left on the block! So she knows you're targeting her, she was told flat out!

It just baffles me, as much have they have bashed her, made fun of her, etc. they still expect Elissa to protect them??? I'm sure if Elissa goes out next week, she won't regret playing her own game as HOH. I know I wouldn't, but would pissed if I played for someone else to benefit their game and then went out the next week, cough cough, Aaryn. Who, at least is honourable enough (in this instance only) to admit that she understands and fully expects that Elissa, Judd or Spencer would go after her.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 05:50 PM
Yeah I actually admired her for that. In fact, if Aaryn wasn't such a big KKK fan, I may have even rooted for her.

And we do know for CERTAIN that Amanda is next on the list to go up and out. Elissa wants her out next... if she can't get Aaryn, see ya Amanda.

Tina
08-23-2013, 06:02 PM
fingers crossed!!
Elissa just may save the season!

Tina
08-23-2013, 06:04 PM
If McCrea gets nommed maybe Amanda is having a huge hissy fit crying and screaming right now! i have to DVR BBAD tonight or stay up and watch. oh i just want to see her freak out and come unglued and cry behind the trashcan!!!!!

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 06:08 PM
Yeah, she knew it was coming, but I guarantee there will be fights. Hopefully there is alcohol tonight.

Thing is, if McCrae wins the veto, they will be ALL OVER HER to put up Spencer or GM... and that won't work either LOL If he stays up there to save the chick he met in the BB house, then he deserves to leave.

Tina
08-23-2013, 06:13 PM
for sure. i think if he wins veto amanda or andy for sure will go up. probably andy

aztekpm
08-23-2013, 06:18 PM
Back - Aaryn & McCrae nominated!

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 06:20 PM
Back: We even got to see the tail end with the hugs and stuff LOL

Nominated faces:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/TheKdd/ScreenShot2013-08-23at61924PM_zps4fdbfabb.png

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/TheKdd/ScreenShot2013-08-23at61913PM_zpsf24b2b89.png

aztekpm
08-23-2013, 06:22 PM
Aaryn goes into HN room, McCrae & Amanda in bed and Amanda eating.

GM & Andy in triangle room, she's saying she's glad McCrae's up, now he knows what everyone else feels. Andy worried if Amanda wins veto, he could go up, GM says or her. She hopes to win the veto to protect everyone else. They would then vote out McCrae and they leave the room.

Feeds take us back to the HN room, Aaryn all by her lonesome.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 06:22 PM
Thanks Aztek!

Tina
08-23-2013, 06:24 PM
yummy noms!!

grandmamichelf
08-23-2013, 06:24 PM
Ah, I feel bad for McCrae!

NOT!

aztekpm
08-23-2013, 06:26 PM
Amanda starting to gorge herself, had a bag of candy now getting a bowl full of something ... she and Judd talking about taking their meds, more when they 'need' them, then on a regular schedule. Clearly Amanda hasn't taken her adderall, its an appetite suppressant.

They're on indoor lockdown, saying maybe till tomorrow, POV comp.

Spencer congrats GM, likewise. Wondering where Aaryn is, no one's seen her since just after the noms. Judd says maybe in DR pleading for her meds, they're hard to get. Judd didn't have control of them in the jury house either.

grandmamichelf
08-23-2013, 06:27 PM
Well isn't this a nice turn of events?

Tina
08-23-2013, 06:27 PM
good Lord is everyone in that house on meds?? these people are young!!

Everyone makes fun of old people taking meds.

grandmamichelf
08-23-2013, 06:29 PM
Damn, that Assmanda can shovel food in her mouth. Guess she gets a lot of practice putting things in her mouth from listening to her talk.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 06:29 PM
Amanda saying they just need to fight hard for the veto. Whatever happens... She's not afraid anymore.

(When has she EVER needed to be afraid so far.)

aztekpm
08-23-2013, 06:30 PM
GM up to the HOH, bearing gifts, LOL toilet paper! Mentions talking to Sam, she knows girls products.

Elissa asking how the HOH laundry works. GM thanks Elissa again for not noming her.

grandmamichelf
08-23-2013, 06:30 PM
Doesn't she realize that if he wins the veto, she'll go up? And boy, I hope he can win something just to take himself down and watch her pig ass go up.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 06:31 PM
Shoveling.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/TheKdd/ScreenShot2013-08-23at62955PM_zps5101cfa8.png

aztekpm
Feeds take us down to the kitchen where Andy and Spencer are pondering BB's choie of crackers. No saltines, but triscut ...

I move to Amanda and McCrae, she's pigging out and not a word being spoken.

grandmamichelf
Shoveling.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/TheKdd/ScreenShot2013-08-23at62955PM_zps5101cfa8.png

She could get at least 6 -7 inches round in that mouth.

Tina
08-23-2013, 06:32 PM
so do we know if there are have nots yet?

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 06:33 PM
McCrae telling Amanda that they need to tell Spencer that they were in an alliance with Aaryn (poopy?) because if they don't, Aaryn will tell him first and he will be mad at them... maybe vote them out.

aztekpm
08-23-2013, 06:34 PM
LOL fabulous cap!

Amanda now done, saying she wants to go back to sleep. Something about Spencer. Amanda can't believe GM might go farther in the game than her ... she hates GM right now. McCrae shushes her and says you have to be nice or you'll fk him over.

TheKdd
Amanda says she hates GM right now. McCrae tells her she has to be nice right now, don't fuck around.

Tina
Didn't Andy already tell spencer? lol

Andy has been telling everyone everything. Or maybe Elissa told spencer they were working together.

aztekpm
08-23-2013, 06:35 PM
LOL Kdd, I'll jump to the other cams!

TheKdd
Aztek, I will take the other room.... you can have McBitch lol

aztekpm
Cockpit, GM and Judd in HOH, talking about OTEV, she was out in first round.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 06:36 PM
GM talking about Nick AGAIN

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/TheKdd/ScreenShot2013-08-23at63525PM_zpscc29f29d.png

aztekpm
08-23-2013, 06:36 PM
They take us into the kitchen with Andy & Spencer, talking about the small table. Elissa comes in, talking about being nervous changing, on the internet forever! Andy recommends back of the HOH shower. LOL Elissa changed her unders because it made her look like she had an outtie belly button and a happy trail!

Talk about cooking something now.

Tina
08-23-2013, 06:37 PM
sounds like McCrea is petrified that Amanda's bitchiness will finally be his undoing.

TheKdd
Spencer says something to Andy about "ok I just wanted to know what you said because I don't want to give conflicting information."

grandmamichelf
Poor little Andy. He's so lost because he doesn't have anyone to talk block! :roflmao: doesn't know what to do with himself.

Tina
08-23-2013, 06:38 PM
I love that Elissa told him to leave HOH earlier today. HAHAHA

i WANTED TO SCREAM NEENER NEENER!!!!

aztekpm
08-23-2013, 06:38 PM
LOL Grand so true, he can't control Elissa and he's not used to being able to scheme with McCranda to plot their next game moves.

Nickyd
08-23-2013, 06:39 PM
Doesn't she realize that if he wins the veto, she'll go up? And boy, I hope he can win something just to take himself down and watch her pig ass go up.

I hope Aryn wins the veto so that Amanda will be up against McCrae That would make it interesting for me and also assuring that the power duo is broken up.

grandmamichelf
I love that Elissa told him to leave HOH earlier today. HAHAHA

i WANTED TO SCREAM NEENER NEENER!!!!

Neener neener neener, go suck a weiner. :roflmao:

TheKdd
Andy, of course needing to insert himself in EVERYTHING, pulls Elissa to the storage room and tells her that if she get HG choice for veto that she can pick him and he will do what she wants.

Tina
08-23-2013, 06:40 PM
Neener neener neener, go suck a weiner. :roflmao:

oh yeah I forgot the last part lol

aztekpm
08-23-2013, 06:40 PM
Elissa and Andy in the storage room. Missed the first part, he swears if HG choice, he'll fight for the veto and if he wins does she want to keep it the same. She does. Wonders what she'll do if one comes down, she has a plan, BUT LOL she won't tell him. He said okay, but it's not me right, as long as it's not me. :lmao:

Tina
08-23-2013, 06:41 PM
Andy, of course needing to insert himself in EVERYTHING, pulls Elissa to the storage room and tells her that if she get HG choice for veto that she can pick him and he will do what she wants.

oh yeah I'm sure that's her best bet!! NOT!!

TheKdd
This boy needs some serious fashion advice:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/TheKdd/ScreenShot2013-08-23at64024PM_zps75f09fa1.png

grandmamichelf
Did I really need to see Amanda pull her pants off and try to crotch shot me? Does the woman have no sense of decency? Oops, forgot who I was talking about for minute. This is the woman who likes anal sex and wants to be pounded hard.

Tina
08-23-2013, 06:43 PM
This boy needs some serious fashion advice:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/TheKdd/ScreenShot2013-08-23at64024PM_zps75f09fa1.png

That's why i was so shocked the other day watching BBAD that Aaryn said he had good style. Seriously? her style is raunchy but she obviously needs to wear those big ole glasses that are floatin around that house!

Tina
08-23-2013, 06:45 PM
Did I really need to see Amanda pull her pants off and try to crotch shot me? Does the woman have no sense of decency? Oops, forgot who I was talking about for minute. This is the woman who likes anal sex and wants to be pounded hard.

lets not forget her little chat with mccrea about needing something salty with protein like a McCrea milkshake. Seriously she's so stupid I can't believe she thinks all this stuff is blocked from viewers.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 06:45 PM
Right after chatting with Elissa in the storage room, he went STRAIGHT to Amanda and McCrae. He's so incredibly annoying.

aztekpm
08-23-2013, 06:46 PM
LOL Grand sorry you had to see that, luckily I missed it. I'm all out of eye bleach!

We have Andy, Spencer, Judd and GM in the cockpit talking about pillows LOL, real riveting stuff here!

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 06:47 PM
McCrae reading, Amanda trying to go back to sleep.

grandmamichelf
08-23-2013, 06:47 PM
lets not forget her little chat with mccrea about needing something salty with protein like a McCrea milkshake. Seriously she's so stupid I can't believe she thinks all this stuff is blocked from viewers.

OMG, I never heard or read that. I think I'd throw up if I heard that. That's just absolutely disgusting. OMG, do I sound old because I find that gross? I mean, I've been known to get down and dirty with friends but not that dirty.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 06:48 PM
Grandma you're lucky I didn't see it and grab a screen cap. I was too busy getting Andy's FABULOUS outfit.

Nickyd
08-23-2013, 06:48 PM
Elissa and Andy in the storage room. Missed the first part, he swears if HG choice, he'll fight for the veto and if he wins does she want to keep it the same. She does. Wonders what she'll do if one comes down, she has a plan, BUT LOL she won't tell him. He said okay, but it's not me right, as long as it's not me. :lmao:

Didn't GM, Elissa and Helen tell Andy that he was the swing vote and if Helen was evicted they would be coming after him? I guess they will keep him guessing for a while.

grandmamichelf
08-23-2013, 06:49 PM
Grandma you're lucky I didn't see it and grab a screen cap. I was too busy getting Andy's FABULOUS outfit.

Well thank goodness for that. That wasn't exactly what I wanted to see.

aztekpm
08-23-2013, 06:49 PM
GM & Spence talking about how good it feels not to be on the block. Judd left to lay down. Talking about key order. GM talking about putting Andy last. They're talking about who farted, everyone swearing it isn't them. LOL Andy asked GM if one slipped out, swears it isn't her. One of us is lying, lol GM lifts the pillow and realizes it was her, she didn't feel. Lady Farts A Lot.

Tina
08-23-2013, 06:50 PM
OMG, I never heard or read that. I think I'd throw up if I heard that. That's just absolutely disgusting. OMG, do I sound old because I find that gross? I mean, I've been known to get down and dirty with friends but not that dirty.

no it's not cuz you sound old. I'm old but even when I was young those words would never come out of my mouth. Especially on national TV!!

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 06:50 PM
Andy's key was last? Nice touch.

Tina
08-23-2013, 06:51 PM
love that!! make him squirm. i wonder where amanda's key was.

TheKdd
08-23-2013, 06:51 PM
Maybe first LOL That would be awesome.

aztekpm
08-23-2013, 06:52 PM
Andy's key was last? Nice touch.

No, I think it was 2nd last by Elissa, GM put him last when she was HOH. I know Elissa put Judd first, basically, sending the message!

Tina
08-23-2013, 06:52 PM
I can't wait for Andy to be nommed. He's going to have a heart attack!! hahaha can't stand the little weasel. He's so obvious I don't know how people are civil to him