View Full Version : Aug 24th Live Feed Updates and Discussion

Pages : [1] 2

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 12:28 AM
Veto Day. For the first time I can actually say... This should be fun!

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 12:41 AM
Apparently there was a fight(ish) with GM getting pissed at Amanda. GM said "Come over here big girl and talk shit!" and Amanda was yelling back.

It all started with Amanda saying to Elissa why did you look so upset when you pulled my chip to play veto?

Amanda started catching on that she may be the target, being backdoored. Then she came in the kitchen and GM and Elissa stopped talking. Amanda saying they shouldn't be whispering in the kitchen! McCrae saying what does it matter to Amanda. Amanda says it's the fakeness. The Fakeness drives me insane! If they are fake it matters!

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 12:42 AM
GM making up with Amanda kinda, saying she meant no harm and everyone is tense... she says she knows her man is on the block and her girl is on the block and WBRB thank god.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 12:46 AM
Amanda asks Elissa to go up to her room and talk.

Amanda saying to Elissa... You have been my friends forever in this game and it just bugs me that this girl that has been talking shit about you this whole time is up here kissing your ass. (She is talking a mile a minute) Basically saying that it appears that her and GM are just buddy buddy now and talking game. It's just so fake the way she is acting to you that she is just gonna sit here like "Yeah Elissa" when she talks so much shit about you saying Elissa has to go home... now she is bringing you toilet paper and hanging with you... it's just frustrating. I have NEVER been with Aaryn and I have NEVER been with Helen or GinaMarie and now here she is up here and fake, I just can't STAND it!

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 12:47 AM
BTW, veto players: Elissa, Aaryn, McCrae, Judd, Amanda, GinaMarie.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 12:55 AM
Amanda asking Elissa to be honest with her, does she want to get rid of her?

Elissa saying No.

Amanda saying if you have plans to get rid of me let me know... I let you know the plans with you and Helen. I was ALWAYS honest with you.

Amanda crying... I feel just so defeated. I usually know when things are going to happen in this house and I just feel like you are going to get me out so let me know. The only thing I have in this game is my word and my honesty...

Elissa - I know, I appreciate that for sure. So ya know... I think I'm gonna go to bed now because I don't know what time the comp is...

(Elissa was laughing at her the whole time. It was awkward LOL)

Amanda saying that the reason Elissa stayed off the block was because she (Amanda) made sure she didn't go up. (She just finished explaining how she didn't do anything when it comes to the evictions cause she can't vote for everyone)

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 12:57 AM
McCrae came up because Aaryn supposedly told him they were yelling upstairs. They told him they were just talking and Aaryn is just a drama queen.

They both leave to let Elissa go to sleep lol

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 12:57 AM
This may be a middle of the night veto with the late night veto picks.

I will probably not be here to update it. Also tomorrow, just so you all know... I have to go to my daughters softball (which is a double header) so I will be gone most of the afternoon to early evening.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 01:02 AM
Amanda telling McCrae that she was sitting there crying to her and she was laughing in my face.

She says she is gonna win this veto.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 01:07 AM
Elissa telling Aaryn everything Amanda just said to her in the HOH room, asking about the replacement nominee.

Elissa tells Aaryn that Amanda said "I think everyone in the house wants me out" and I just started laughing. I just couldn't keep a straight face. Elissa asked Aaryn if she wanted to come up to the HOH room and they would turn on the spy screen on the memory wall to study. Aaryn says yeah but she thinks she knows it.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 01:09 AM
Elissa back to HOH. As she walked by, Amanda said "I didn't laugh at you when you were on the block and worried last week". Elissa played it off saying that she's sorry, she just doesn't know why she's worried. Amanda says because he's (McCrae) on the block!

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 01:13 AM
Well, the veto is more than likely going to be in the middle of the night. By morning we should have a winner. There is no way I can stay up for this.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 01:16 AM
Amanda and Aaryn: Amanda was telling Aaryn that best case scenario would be for her to win veto (Amanda)

We went to WBRB and Aaryn was saying that it sucks they are in this situation, but it's scary to be up on the block with 4 HOHs.

(I'm assuming Amanda asked Aaryn if she would consider throwing it to her. Bahahaha. Yeah that would be great for Aaryns game)

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 01:17 AM
Aaryn thinks if its her and Amanda up on the block together that she (Aaryn) would go home. (She knows better since she now has made deals.) Amanda repeats that their best bet is for her to win the veto and take down McCrae. Then they will vote to keep Aaryn.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 01:19 AM
Judd up. Asking if when they (GM, Andy, Spencer) ask if Elissa told him if he wants him to use the veto, should he just say she said to keep it the same? Elissa said GM knows I want Aaryn to stay now, but Andy, I don't trust him. Judd says he will say he came up here and you were already asleep so he couldn't ask.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 01:20 AM
So the plan has officially changed. The target is now Amanda as long as she doesn't win the veto.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 01:24 AM
Andy and Judd talking. Judd telling him he accidentally woke up Elissa. He is telling Andy that the best thing for him (Judd) to do is to just win it and not use it. Andy agreeing, saying McCrae thinks it shouldn't be used either. Judd says yeah. Andy said the reason he was asking was because he doesn't know if Elissa is mad at Amanda and wants you to use it to put her up. Judd says oh I don't know... but I think the best is just to win it and not use it.

Judd: I know this sounds terrible but I really don't care what happens as long as I don't go up, or you or Spencer.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 01:26 AM
Andy saying that he thinks being with Amanda and McCrae has been good for his game so far cause he is still there. But going forward he is building trust with other people now so...

GM joins.

Andy says worst case scenario is Amanda wins and takes McCrae down because one of us will have to go up. They all agree that the only one that can't win this veto is Amanda. If McCrae does, then Amanda goes up, but if Amanda wins it one of them goes up.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 01:28 AM
They are all gonna try to go to bed now for veto comp. I am gonna follow suit. Hopefully someone is around when this happens?

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 01:30 AM
Oh and real quick, Judd studying the memory wall before going to bed. Elissa studied, Amanda and McCrae studied. Not sure about Aaryn and GM blew it off (other than looking at Nick and saying "good looking dude huh? I miss him!"

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 01:31 AM
NVM, Judd just explained the possible comp to GM so she is studying them too now.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 01:33 AM
Judd and GM memorizing distinctions on each face. Mole, wrinkles etc.

Judd looking at Howards pic, GM says dude he's black, it's easy. (Sigh)

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 01:34 AM
Aaryn studying now too.

Ok now I'm really out.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 06:46 AM
TK and aztek, thanks for the great job updating!

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 06:52 AM
HGs all sleeping. Veto hasn't happened yet even though players were drawn.

Sandy
08-24-2013, 07:07 AM
I loved the part about Elissa laughing in Amanda's face when she was crying and worrying about going up... LOL...

Elissa has my vote for favorite houseguest because this season has been in the toilet for weeks and she's the only one who has had the guts to shake things up and make it interesting. And laughing in Amanda's face just puts icing on the cake for me. :)

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 07:15 AM
HGs still sleeping.

If you'd like to watch GM own Amanda, go to 12:27 am BBT on Camera 2. Especially when Elissa spit out her drink. Amanda tried but everything she said to GM was what she was doing to Elissa. I am laughing so hard at this damn fight. It was so ridiculous.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 07:17 AM
I loved the part about Elissa laughing in Amanda's face when she was crying and worrying about going up... LOL...

Elissa has my vote for favorite houseguest because this season has been in the toilet for weeks and she's the only one who has had the guts to shake things up and make it interesting. And laughing in Amanda's face just puts icing on the cake for me. :)

I shall have to find that. Elissa spitting out her drink because Amanda kept walking by and staring at her....that was hilarious.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 07:27 AM
The greatest thing to watch is Elissa laughing in Amanda's face while Amanda is being so sad and pathetic. Elissa is really laughing. OMG, it's so funny. I am loving this.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 07:30 AM
Seriously if you have time, go to either cam 1 or 2 around 12:43 am BBT. Oh Elissa is rising in my backbone category. She told Amanda that Amanda has made her laugh all day. And Amanda is getting teary. Love this.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 07:31 AM
HGs still asleep.

Have to go get Lexi's new medications. Will be back soon.

Sandy
08-24-2013, 07:38 AM
HGs still sleeping.

If you'd like to watch GM own Amanda, go to 12:27 am BBT on Camera 2. Especially when Elissa spit out her drink. Amanda tried but everything she said to GM was what she was doing to Elissa. I am laughing so hard at this damn fight. It was so ridiculous.

Unless it's on youtube I can't. I canceled the feeds last week. I'd love to see it though.

Sandy
08-24-2013, 07:40 AM
I found it on youtube. gonna watch now. They have the one with Elissa laughing at Amanda and GM and about to spit her drink too.

Darth Sethius
08-24-2013, 07:57 AM
This person has two videos. First one is the fight b/w GinaMarie and Amanda (12:27am BB Time) and the second one is the Elissa trying not to laugh at Amanda crying after the fight (12:49am BB Time).

http://www.youtube.com/user/dryedmangoez2/feed?activity_view=3

Sandy
08-24-2013, 08:10 AM
That is the funniest thing I've seen all season. LOL.. Go Elissa!!!

And Amanda lying saying it was not her fault Helen left last week...

Love, love, LOVE seeing Amanda cry.

And GM was funny too.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 08:55 AM
Is it horrible of us to be so gleeful?

Naw.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 08:57 AM
Spencer is up in SR changing mic or batteries. All others seem to still be asleep.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 08:58 AM
That bathroom is a mess. Ironing board still up. Towels and stuff everywhere. Ugh.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 08:59 AM
Spencer uses bathroom and, yeah, washes hands.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 09:01 AM
Spencer in room telling McCrae that it's about 8:15 and the lights are on so it means it's going to crank up soon.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 09:03 AM
Spencer back in bed. All HGs quiet and in the dark.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 09:17 AM
LHGs still sleeping.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 09:23 AM
I shall return in alittle bit. Have to do some work around the house. The minute I leave, they'll be up.

phillyherb
08-24-2013, 10:06 AM
That bathroom is a mess. Ironing board still up. Towels and stuff everywhere. Ugh.

These people are slobs. Is it just because they are young and careless.
I may be showing my age, but when I was 11 years old, I was working part time every day, buying my own clothes and ironing them for school.
If I made a mess like that at home, my mother would have had a fit.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 10:10 AM
Trivia popped up just after 10 BBT, Veto time!

Mystycl
08-24-2013, 11:05 AM
hmmmm

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 11:23 AM
Anyone but Amanda. Anyone but Amanda. Anyone but Amanda. Anyone but Amanda. Anyone but Amanda. Anyone but Amanda. Anyone but Amanda. Anyone but Amanda. Anyone but Amanda. Anyone but Amanda. Anyone but Amanda. Anyone but Amanda. Anyone but Amanda. Anyone but Amanda. Anyone but Amanda. Anyone but Amanda. Anyone but Amanda. Anyone but Amanda. Anyone but Amanda. Anyone but Amanda. Anyone but Amanda. Anyone but Amanda. Anyone but Amanda. Anyone but Amanda.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 11:30 AM
I have a feeling there will be A LOT of fights today and tomorrow... If Amanda doesn't win the veto, then there will be a lot of fights right when we come back, if they show it to us.

Hell, if Amanda does win, there should still be a lot of fights cause she will walk around all high and mighty and piss people off.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 11:38 AM
This might be one of those long vetos or long aftermath blackout.

And I second your ANYONE BUT AMANDA post, TK.

I'll pop the feeds open to keep in the background. I'm going to be here for a little bit.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 11:42 AM
I still have about an hour and a half before I leave... I'm hoping they will be back before then?

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 11:49 AM
I have them on too while running around, thought the music had stopped and came running, but false alarm!

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 11:51 AM
Hopefully they let us back in quick like they did yesterday. I mean we came in on the hugging after the nom ceremony. That has to be a record for BB.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Yeah that was, I was surprised to see everyone hugging and with their keys still around their necks.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 11:58 AM
Still trivia.

So if they started around 10am BBT then they are going on two hours. That could be normal

If it's one where you take punishments (which I thought we already had but not the buzz in one), I'd laugh my ass off if Amanda got slop for the rest of the time but didn't win!

All the other women said they'd shave their heads (just a matter of removing those extensions) except Amanda but she would dye hers if she had to.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 12:01 PM
OMG, can you IMAGINE these women bald? Elissa or GM bald?

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 12:02 PM
I don't know. Some women look pretty damn good bald.

I don't think they've ever had a woman shave her head, just dye her hair. Now I can see GM with her hair pink so she doesn't have to wear that ugly hat she has.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 12:03 PM
I don't think I would go bald for Big Brother. Not enough money in it. Amazing Race, maybe.

LexiMeg23
08-24-2013, 12:06 PM
I would go bald just to see my scar on my head :)

LexiMeg23
08-24-2013, 12:09 PM
o and hey i look DAMN good bald as well :)

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 12:09 PM
Hey, where did you come from, daughter of mine?

LexiMeg23
08-24-2013, 12:10 PM
whatever u poopy butt :(

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 12:10 PM
Come on, Lexi, don't do that, okay?

And yes, you look beautiful with a bald head.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 12:27 PM
Lexi, you would probably be the most beautiful girl on the PLANET bald! See, I can't do that cause I bet my head is bumpy or something.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 12:29 PM
She went to play her computer games for awhile. She doesn't like waiting for the veto to be over.

And take it from me, she is beautiful bald, but she has the most gorgeous head of hair now.

I'd have a big white head.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 12:30 PM
Yeah my head would be pretty bad I think LOL

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 12:30 PM
Ok they need to come back from this thing now. I'm over it. And I have to get ready to go soon. COME ON.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 12:32 PM
I agree! They need to just be done and come back.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 12:44 PM
OMG are they seriously going to wait until I have to leave? This sucks.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 01:01 PM
Still trivia which means it's been 3 hours.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 01:07 PM
The minute you leave, TK, is when they will return.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 01:14 PM
OMFG Amanda won Veto!

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 01:15 PM
Dammit.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 01:17 PM
There's giftbags, party hats, candy, party favours

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 01:18 PM
This really sucks!

TheKdd
So I am assuming it will be Andy up with the hopes of him being gone I guess?

aztekpm
Andy worried he may go up. Amanda telling him what to say, while McCrae playing with some annoying noise maker!

Basically just chit chat about what they got in their gift bags right now.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 01:20 PM
Andy should notice how they really don't care whether it's him going up or not, that they would rather talk about about how awesome Amanda is for winning.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 01:21 PM
Amanda telling Judd to get Elissa to put up GM. Here we go with the GM crap again.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 01:22 PM
It must have been a really easy veto for that asshat to win.

I hope Andy goes up. Elissa will still have Judd and GM. Wonder if she'll push for Aaryn to go now.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 01:24 PM
Aaryn just spilled that Elissa was planning on trying to target Amanda TO Amanda. Amanda says "Ha Ha"...

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 01:25 PM
Aaryn tells them that she thinks he is going to put up Spencer.

Aaryn saying whoever is loyal to her this week she will be loyal to forever.

Amanda saying she hopes she puts up Judd.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 01:26 PM
Judd comes in with Spence & McCranda, wonders if Elissa thinks he threw it. Amanda says convince her to put up GM. Amanda asks Judd if Elissa mentioned BD her and he said no.

Sounds like one of the guys, maybe Judd or McCrae overheated and saw the medic

Now Amanda, Spence, McCrae and Aaryn in triangle room. Amanda says best case scenario, her winning. Asking Aaryn what Elissa said to her after veto, she said maybe she she was wrong in putting up Aaryn and wanted to work with her, Amanda said Ha Ha, too late now. Elissa target next week, not a shocker. Aaryn says she'll be loyal to those that keep her.

Amanda hoping for Judd as replacement.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 01:27 PM
Elissa won't put up Judd. I don't believe she will put up GM either. And I don't think she'll put Spencer, but I bet she will put up Andy.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 01:28 PM
Elissa in shower talking to GM, hard to hear over water. GM worked her ass off, Elissa saying something they want her up and she knows. GM reiterating how hard she tried, over and over.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 01:29 PM
Aaryn up in the HOH too, says she'll come back later when Elissa is done. GM & Aaryn go out to the chess board ... just briefly talk about how hard they talked... Aaryn doesnt' want to think about it, not mad at anybody, she had a chance

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 01:29 PM
GM wants to talk to her friend and Aaryn just walks off. That's rude.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 01:32 PM
Amanda telling Andy that he won't be going up. That it will be Judd or Spencer, and not to worry, "They GOT this now!"

Andy says then who will go home this week. Amanda says "Whoever goes up against her"... Andy thinking "What if it's me?"

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 01:33 PM
Amanda told Aaryn that she was gunning after that bitch like Osama Bin Laden.

If you want to equate yourself with OBL, you're more ignorant than anyone in that house.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 01:33 PM
Boy, defeated Amanda is REALLY cocky now.

Amanda telling Aaryn that even if she is up against Andy, she will make sure that it's Aaryn that stays.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 01:34 PM
Could we NOT see that twunt in her fucking bra!

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 01:34 PM
Alright I have to get going! Thank you for the updates Grandma and Aztek! I will need them when I get home!

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 01:35 PM
I hope Aaryn goes this week now, although I wouldn't be sad if it's Andy.

Amanda "She can eat my asshole with a silver spoon. I will murder that bitch in my sleep"

What a wonderful chick. Ok I gotta go.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 01:35 PM
Amanda and Andy in WC, he's worried he will go up. Aaryn comes in, Amanda says it doesn't matter who goes up, you're staying, they're going. She says to Andy if you're up no way your leaving. Ummmm Aaryn's right there! Then says we have to make sure you don't go up.

Amanda says she fkd with the wrong showmance. Calling it a waste of an HOH for Elissa, they'll keep who they want. Aaryn afraid McCrae doesnt trust her, Amanda tells her not to worry. They figure Spencer will go up. Aaryn is hoping since she picked Judd, he'll keep her this week. "They" have a 4 out of 6 chance to get HOH next week. Tell her whatever the fk she wants to hear. Aaryn says I have been telling everyone what they want to hear. Amanda still pushing for GM to go and Elissa can eat her asshole with a silver spoon, she will murder that bitch.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 01:36 PM
Andy saying he's going to tell her whatever the fuck she wants to hear. Amanda saying she wants GM out and that she can go fuck herself. Amanda saying she can eat my asshole with her fucking silver spoon and that she will murder that bitch in her sleep.
Andy saying they just have to make sure he doesn't go up. Aaryn saying she doesn't want you to vote for me because I was first target.

Sandy
08-24-2013, 01:37 PM
OMFG Amanda won Veto!

OMFG you are kidding!!!! Great.. no more crying. That just ruined the week. Well then she needs to go ahead and get Aaryn out because she wins too much and she will fall right back in with them.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 01:37 PM
Oops, don't mean to trample on you, aztek.

I'll listen to the dudes.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 01:39 PM
Andy said GM would have won but she dropped it. spencer saying it was tough. Judd saying that was the worst he ever did. GM telling everyone to take a cold shower.

Uh, you get that hot you don't shock your body with cold, do you?

aztekpm
Apparently GM was second, dropped whatever, started over and still almost beat Amanda.

Talking about how tuff this comp. was. Medics, people on oxygen. They shouldn't hve covered the yard, it may have shaded but made it unbearably hot and buggy. Should have done that for a night comp.

aztekpm
LOL Grand, we both switched feeds! I'll go back to the others.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 01:40 PM
I know that McCrae said that he doesn't want to keep Aaryn. And Amanda saying she has her sales pitch worked out. Could it be that if Andy goes up, Aaryn goes out and there's a fracture in loveland?

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 01:41 PM
All I got is arrows and voices.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 01:42 PM
McCrae talking to Amanda while she is in the shower. Saying he wants to keep Spencer. Said they'll talk about it later because GM comes in to takes a cold shower

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 01:42 PM
Aztek, take the HOH. I can never understand Judd.

Sandy
08-24-2013, 01:44 PM
If she doesn't put Andy up then she has wasted her HOH. That way at least one of Amanda's allies will have to go. Better if it's Aaryn because she wins too much and she hates Elissa.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 01:45 PM
Andy & Aaryn in cockpit. Andy doesn't think she'll put up Judd. He feels GM would help us, so basically doesn't want her up. Maybe Spencer... who then magically appears!

Aaryn saying she couldn't breathe, endurance veto and how tough it was. Aaryn doesn't know what will happen, she's scared, Elissa is such a wild card, don't know who she will put up. Aaryn saying before and after veto said I made a huge mistake putting you on the block ... Aaryn thought she would win it when she saw the comp. Didn't think anyone else would have the endurance. GM would have won had she not dropped it when she did. Aaryn dropped it 2x.

McCrae comes in and Aaryn leaves saying Amanda was screaming for her.

McCrae saying did you hear what Elissa was doing last night, she was just laughing at Amanda and our faces. He says he's pissed off right now. Andy says he might go up, McCrae laffs and says ur going home. But if choice between the 2 of them, he'll pick Andy, even tho he wants both in the game. Mc doesn't trust Aaryn, she's making deals everywhere, Judd will keep you Spencer if you go up, he's pissed that you've been on the block soo much. Mc doesn't care how Amanda votes, it doesnt matter.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 01:45 PM
KK I"ll change feeds.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 01:46 PM
OMG, I can't listen to these people bash people like this when they're such vile human beings.

Sandy
08-24-2013, 01:48 PM
Why couldn't BB just give us this one even if it meant rigging it?

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 01:50 PM
Aaryn saying I don't want what I say being used against me. Big sighs ... If you put someone up who makes me stay, I wont target you, I can't say who I will target, I don't want it getting back to them. Elissa says I really want to trust you, but ... Aaryn reiterating that she cant name who her target would be, but will protect her. Elissa talking about Amanda & Aaryn relationship and how close they are. Aaryn says well I can't ignore her now. Are you going to put someone up who will guarantee that I go.

Elissa says I don't know what I'm going to do yet. Aaryn reiterating she wouldn't be her target if she does it so she stays. Amanda told me earlier I was going home, when I picked Judd to play. I'm not going to push you, it's your HOH, if you target me I understand, if you don't I'll work with you.

Judd says I don't know who they would vote out besides me. If GM goes out they'd vote her out, Aaryn says yes. and then they were gone ...

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 01:51 PM
McCrae saying Elissa is dumb. spencer says he doesn't want to encourage her to put anyone up. Just let her decide. McCrae is so sure it's going to be spencer going up as replacement. Andy says he'll make sure spencer stays. spencer saying his luck is running out. McCrae says we'll have to sit her down and tell her they have to cut poopy. He's rolling his eyes and shaking his head. Spencer said he's scared to tell her. McCrae said Amanda was on board with getting rid of poopy before. GM enters the cockpit. Talking about her shoulders hurt a little bit. Judd now enters the CP room. Now he leaves. Think Judd is pissed.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 01:52 PM
Amanda says what did she say, does she still want you to go home. AA says I think so. Amanda mentions GM going up beside her and Aaryn says I'm trying. AA says Judd told me he would vote me out over anyone else. Amanda tells AA not to do anything funky or weird ... fish

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 01:53 PM
aztek, when Judd first went into the HOH alone and talked to Elissa, Elissa said she was going to put up Andy which Judd agreed with. But I can't understand him the majority of the time. So thanks for getting the rest of that.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 01:54 PM
Judd, Spencer were talking at the kitchen counter but i couldn't understand them. Andy kept pacing around them so I'm sure they didn't get to say much. Judd saying he is physically weak right now.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 01:55 PM
Andy walks in and Amanda says GM has to go, shes the only one I don't trust.

Wonder who Spencer would put up, Elissa & Judd, Elissa & Amanda. We have a week, we need to make sure GM is on the block or under your control. She says she can do that, but doesn't know if she could nom GM. Ewwww Amanda just blew her nose in the towel.

Andy says if I go up, do I go home, Amanda says no. Guess Aaryn was in the toilet, she just said if someone tells me safe and votes me out I swear I will not give them a vote at the end, I swear.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 01:55 PM
LOL I can hear GM from the cockpit.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 01:56 PM
McCrae spenc, GM and Judd in cp room just talking about how hot it was during the comp. Now Andy has come in. Just general chit chat.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 01:57 PM
aztek, when Judd first went into the HOH alone and talked to Elissa, Elissa said she was going to put up Andy which Judd agreed with. But I can't understand him the majority of the time. So thanks for getting the rest of that.

God I hope so! Either one goes is a win, tho I think... they might keep him. The guys would to try and keep their alliance together.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 01:57 PM
Hell I'd still be hearing GM if my laptop was off and closed down.
Just chit chat in the CP room.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 01:58 PM
Amanda wondering if GM would keep Andy over Aaryn, how she would vote. Aaryn wondering if Andy would keep her over Spencer (I think) and he says yes, no loyalty to him. He voted out his best friend, was pissed when Zingbot called him a floater.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 01:58 PM
I think Aaryn going would be just fine if Amanda isn't going. At least one of the vile bitches is gone from the house. The only problem is Amanda seems to think someone can convince Elissa to put up GM and I don't see that one happening at all. Or Spencer or Judd. I think Elissa will go after Andy.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 02:02 PM
Amanda telling Andy to get everyone else together, make a fake alliance and get GM on the block and then we vote GM out. Andy says he still doesn't know what she'll do. He wants to talk to her solo. Make them think they have this alliance to flip the house on McCranda next week. Andy feels it wont be GM under any circumstance, will be him or Spencer. Tell her Aaryn has a fire under her ass now and she wants you out ... ummm not sure how that will work with the previous plan Amanda but okay, I guess that they'll vote to keep GM hell if I know maybe I heard it wrong, but it makes no sense to me ( the last part about Aaryn)

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 02:03 PM
Feed is just Aaryn in the shower now ... LOL the action is in ur court Grand

Sandy
08-24-2013, 02:03 PM
I think Aaryn going would be just fine if Amanda isn't going. At least one of the vile bitches is gone from the house. The only problem is Amanda seems to think someone can convince Elissa to put up GM and I don't see that one happening at all. Or Spencer or Judd. I think Elissa will go after Andy.

Andy and Aaryn on the block together is fine... but I hope Aaryn goes because she wins too much and no matter how many promises she makes to Elissa, she will absolutely go after her and do whatever Amanda says.

I think Amanda is going to go to F2... I wouldn't have believed she could win something but she did at the worst possible time too... The bitch is never leaving.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 02:10 PM
Getting rid of GM would be the worst thing for Elissa and Elissa isn't stupid. She knows that.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 02:11 PM
Andy saying that if he goes out at the hands of Elissa and he sees that America thinks he's a floater, he'll have a nervous breakdown.

America doesn't see you as a floater. America sees you as the rat you rightfully are.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 02:12 PM
GM comes in, Aaryn asks who she's putting up. GM says I haven't had a chance to talk to her yet. When you're done come get me and we'll talk, can't see who's walking around in here... she's going to lay down.

McCrae and Andy in the triangle room. Do they want to keep Spencer over Poopy and Andy says no I don't, can't trust her right now. Both talking tough about next week, Andy can't wait to tell her what he really thinks of her.

Andy says if I go up and go out and have been loyal to you guys all this time, I'll be pissed. Again, pissed about Zingbot calling him a floater. He's kept Spencer in the loop about Aaryn, so he thinks he would keep him. Talking why Judd was pissed, was cause he couldn't do that comp. They're keeping him in the fold, but are leary of him, but Mc would put him up. If Andy goes up will keep quiet, he's been working on Spencer for a month, can say I kept you every time, I'm with you and McCranda, etc. Talk about trusting each other, been playing together a long time.

Andy saying about Elissa that they shook to keep each other safe, he will put her ass up next week. MC says she lies sooooo much. If Spencer goes up and stays, Aaryn will be pissed. Andy feels if he goes up, Aaryn will slander the shit out of him. Mc says you have to prepare everyone, in case that happens. Mc, Spencer is so loyal to us.

Andy says he'll have a nervous breakdown if he gets out by Elissa hand and everyone thinks he's a floater ... Mc says he was pissed about him being called a floater too. Amanda would have been gone long ago if not for Andy, he's not floating. If you go up, just keep talking to us, McC, Spencer, thats all you need. They go to kitchen...

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 02:15 PM
GM talking to Elissa in HOH. Elissa asking if they've said anything to her. Asking GM to be around them just to see what they're talking about because Aaryn ??? already asked her to put up GM. Telling GM she has to win HOH next week. If Aaryn stays, you will have a back up, Elissa. Elissa says this sucks so bad. Amanda is like the slummiest unathletic person. She was just freaking out. Telling GM she can't say anything, that they need to stick together. GM saying that Aaryn doesn't sleep in the same room won't hang out with her. Elissa telling GM to pretend that they're not even talking. Elissa just told GM to know that she isn't going up at all.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 02:16 PM
Now we're up in the HOH with Elissa and GM. Elissa says everyone trying to get you up, GM says they scatter when I come around. E tells her that AA has already tried to get you up. She's throwing you under the bus, this is crazy ... you have to win HOH next week.

They know she wont target Amanda next week. GM doesn't get it, I've always backed her up. Elissa says it sucks so bad, how does this even happen.

Amanda is the slummiest and unathletic person, I was shaking, etc. GM said Aaryn apologized for not doing well, Elissa feels that Aaryn was too comfortable, not worried about leaving.

E says if I put you or Spencer up, you're leaving.

GM says now shes sleeping in hallway with them, not in the triangle room anymore. E says we'll need to separate some, you need to see what they're saying. 100% you are not going up, you're not an option.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 02:17 PM
I'll go downstairs grand

Boys & Amanda in the cockpit, talking about telling Elissa that she, GM, is lying to you.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 02:20 PM
Amanda in the CP room with Judd, Spencer, Andy and McCrae. Don't know what they talked about. McCrae said something about Aaryn was going home in the first place. Amanda being cocky said she's going to tell elissa she has Gm and MCCrae and this was a waste of an HOH, sorry. Amanda thinks that Elissa will wonder why they want GM to go up and ding, ding, ding, we have her (meaning GM).

aztekpm
Coming in mid-stream is hard ... LOL not 100% sure what they're talking about. Spencer feels he'll be on the block, gonna go make a sandwich.

Talking about it's a waste of an HOH, you can't play next week. Now will try to confuse Elissa that they have GM in their pocket, so she'll put her up. Amand leaves to get dressed, Judd says he still feels awful.

aztekpm
LOL I'll go back up!

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 02:21 PM
Do they really think Elissa is THAT stupid anymore?

She doesn't believe any of them. I don't know what the damn problem is.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 02:21 PM
I have to go anyway, aztek. Have to fix supper for the family.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 02:26 PM
GM saying Helen shouldn't have gone home. E saying that veto was so important, GM dropped it when Amandaa was at 70 an I still almost beat her, I was only 7 behind.Sorry had to talk to my sister!

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 02:28 PM
Feeds are Aaryn in WC after shower ... Cockpit is the boys just talking about the Zingbot now.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 02:28 PM
GM comes in, doing poprocks and soda pop.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 02:29 PM
Oh I know what I wanted to type and do wonder, Judd is in there, will he tell Elissa everything??? That was the plan, but we'll see.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 02:31 PM
Judd worried he will go up, Mc and Andy say no, but Judd says you didn't see the way she looked at me.

Elissa and Spence in the kitchen, talking about Zingbot baby cake, 1 year birthday ... no game talk

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 02:35 PM
I'm gonna fix something too, quiet for now on the feeds, no major game talking.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 02:38 PM
Spencer and Elissa in HOH, just talking about family right now.

Someone came in to use the WC (didn't see who) and Spencer whispers we'll talk after they leave.

LOL it was Andy and now he's there talking to them.

SassyGal
08-24-2013, 02:51 PM
Damn why did she have to win something now...... I wish that Andy would go up & out but it will take som talking to make that happen & I doubt that he would go....

Thank you guys for all the updates you are all so awesome!!!

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 02:55 PM
Spencer and Elissa talking game, Spencer saying no real targets, he's always on the block so he can't really talk or plan game.

Elissa saying she has an idea of who to put up, whereby they would vote Aaryn out. Does she have his vote against Aaryn, she's doing their dirty work, she really wanted Amanda up and out this week.

His targets are pretty much open game on the house. He's a free agent. She tells him that they told her he was mad at not being picked for veto cause Spencer is with Aaryn. He says no, I wanted to play and win so he wasn't the replacement.

She feels if they don't stick together we'll be picked off one by one. They have solid deal with Andy, really strong and with Aaryn. They take credit for saving you, he agrees. They tell you you're a pawn, you're okay. McCrae gets up there and he is furious. Spence says McCrae is prolly more dangerous, he has that jokey personality. He wants to know who she's thinking of, she won't say, not going to tell anyone, but it's not him. She wants to know who he thinks and he won't name a name, he's been targeted so much, doesn't need it getting back to them and being a bigger target. Spence says keep me off the block, I'll vote how you want.

He says they want Aaryn here, McCranda and GM will vote to keep her. He says unless there's someone they want to keep more on the block with her.

By this convo, I think Andy is on the block, cause she knows how tight they are with Andy!

Sandy
08-24-2013, 02:57 PM
It's going to be Andy. She's already told GM it won't be her. Now she's told Spencer it won't be him and it sure isn't going to be Judd. That only leaves Andy. :)

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 03:04 PM
Spencer says he's been on eggshells and has been struggling to keep his head above water for weeks. Feels disposable, no one cares, etc.

Elissa says, Amanda always badmouthed you and tried to drive a wedge between you and other HGs. She made me nervous to talk to you, but you were friends with Howard and he was such a nice man. LOL Spence says he was but his game talk was so bizarre, even if you were friends with him, you weren't sure what he was talking about.

Asks about Andy, Spence says he's nice. Gamewise, not sure where he's at. We don't really talk game, some, but not hardcore. Like with Jessie, he told me she was going, not you, but he also put me on the block. E wonders if he's loyal to McCranda. He says he doesn't know, he's not involved in closed door convos, says he really doesn't know where he's at. Like Zingbot said, he's prolly a floater. McCranda would drop him in a second, she asks the ? If he's up against Aaryn, who do think would go home. He says Aaryn. If that's your decision, it would get Aaryn out for sure.

E says it sucks so bad. Spence says Amanda never dropped the ball 1x, but GM was doing 2 to Amanda's one and would have won easy if she hadn't dropped. Spence reiterating he's not involved in hard core game talk. Obviously GM & Aaryn and McCranda are close.

Spence says what about Judd, not that I'm saying to use him as a replacement. Where do you think his head is in the game? She asks would he be a good replacement, he says I don't know, I don't know where he is with McCranda and I don't think GM would vote for Judd over Aaryn. Elissa says, yeah I don't think Judd is the answer and Spencer agrees.

Spence says I need someone who isnt' going to throw my name out there every week. Everyone of them downstairs does. She asks, if I do this and keep you off the block, will you stick with me. He says yes, she says you know whoever wins next week will be pressured to put me up or backdoor me. He agrees and says I lost my partner Howard and am alone, you've lost Helen, not completely alone, but similar. She says, I try to work with Aaryn, but every time, it never works out, she's always up with Amanda.

SassyGal
08-24-2013, 03:04 PM
I am guess ing if has choice between AAryn & Andy that McPizza & Amanda will keep Andy....I doubt Spencer will vote him out either

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 03:14 PM
Aaryn now in HOH, all out of breath, telling Elissa that GM told her that she's lying to Elissa and will target her next week, then leaves.

She asks Spence do you trust GM he says not really she has high and lows. Not sure who to believe, he never heard GM say that. GM on her way up apparently.

Elissa says Andy is almost passive aggressive, pressuring her, not giving her a second to breath. He's not my target at all, but, I just need time.

Spence said that was weird, about Aaryn coming up. Does Spence believe GM said that. He said no clue, she seemed adamant, but ... Spence says you need to do whats best for you and lol me. She says, me, you and Judd. If we let them get to the end, we gave it to them, they didn't win it. Aaryn gave it to them with her HOHs. We handed it to them.

If you want Aaryn gone you need to put up someone who needs to stay. If GM is lying to you she will def. stay. Elissa says GM is not an option.

Spence says I really like GM, sometimes her mouth is a little much for me. I see GM in the feeds in the triangle room. They're looking at someone in the kitchen, don't know who how excited they were.

Back to the Veto, he really thought GM was gonna come back and win it, she said was I all over the place and he laughs and says, you just dropped the ball too much. Talking about how Judd was throwing up. Spence says please just don't throw my name under the buss and she says we just have to realize that anything Amanda says is a bold face lie. Spence agrees that everything comes out of her mouth is venomous and lies, he's caught her multiple times.

He tells her, you have till Monday to think about this. If I hear anything or you do, I'll tell you, let me know, I'll try and get info. Asking him if Amanda has mentioned a replacement and he says not that he knows of. Shes speculating downstairs it will be you, you. you, he laffs you can't put us all up.

Elissa wishes she could trust Andy, he just tells everything we talk about. Spence says he's a smart guy. He knows he can't get between those two (McCranda) it might be an opportunity to get between them.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 03:15 PM
I agree Sassy, I think the boys will protect each other. That's a strong secondary alliance for McCrae.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 03:16 PM
They leave the HOH and go down to the kitchen. The other cam is Aaryn in the cockpit by her lonesome.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 03:17 PM
Amanda is coughing, sneezing has a red nose since the comp. Allergies in overdrive and normally they aren't that bad.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 03:21 PM
Spence in with Judd, saying she's not putting you up, you're safe, she's happy you're back in the game, don't say anything about replacement, so keep cool.

GM walks in and Judd says I have to go talk to her. Spence says you need to rest. GM gonna lay down. Says she was in here laying down by herself.

Spence telling Judd to cool out, got enough water, electrolyte stuff. You need to coll down, had a friend that had heat stroke, about 2 hours after they stopped, didn't kill him, but fkd him up a lil but not permanently.

Tells GM she rocked it in the comp. GM says I just want to say to you 2, I don't throw peeps under the bus, will not do it to them, with Elissa, so if you hear anything, she didn't do it. I don't mention peoples name, you can ask Judd, or Elissa, Aaryn, I don't name names or tell people what to do. Not how she plays. Its a grimy way, but she isn't and doesn't play that way.

Spence says he'll watch the clock and check on them in 2 hours and leaves.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 03:24 PM
Spence in with McCranda and Aaryn asks what she said did she say replacement. He says no, I'm safe, but she talks about how much she likes GM. Says that she wouldn't waste an HOH on Spencer leaving this week. Andy comes in and asks what did she say and he says not wasting her HOH on Spencer and loves GM. She wouldn't even elude to who she would put up.

LOL Spence says a backhanded compliment. Well so far he's told the truth without saying too much.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 03:25 PM
I think she knows her only option is to put up Andy if she want's Andy out! I think Andy know that too!

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 03:28 PM
If she puts up Andy, at least one of Amanda's minions leave. If McBitch was smart, they would let Andy go... Aaryn is better at comps and a bigger target. (They will probably figure that out) AND... I would like to see Andy walk out and lose because he was too busy handing McBitch the game all season.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 03:29 PM
Amanda can't wait to see her fall from grace next week and Aaryn is sooo mad.Andy leaves and Spence follows.

Andy in the cockpit crying, Spence comes in. Spence says dude you're fine. Even if you go up, you'll be fine, you're not going anywhere. Dude look at all we know about Aaryn that we haven't shared yet. She wants to put up someone up that everyone wants to keep.

Andy upset that he may go out by Elissa's hands. Andy then says sorry, you've been up like 6 times and here I am crying. Spence reiterates is you're fine. She wants Aaryn out, there is no way she is putting GM up, they need to stop doing that. Andy interrupts, shes a fkn moron (GM) I know she's going to put me up, she doesn't want me up there. Spence motions to shush and checks outside.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 03:34 PM
100% if you go up, you are staying here. Andy says I trust you. There's a lot of time between now and Monday, GM or Judd could blow a gasket or have a big fight, just be cool and do your thing. Be friendly with Elissa, don't talk to her today, let everyone else.

Spence says she did say she was glad that Judd is back in the house. If I had to put money on it, you're the replacement. She knows that she's the target next week, she said if I keep you off the block, will I vote to keep her and I said yes, but...

She knows where you stand with Amanda and McCrae ... I missed a little, but they're laughing ...

Andy says if I go up and thing start to switch, let me know, Spence trying to reassure him, you're staying and I trust you.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 03:34 PM
Quick check of other feed Aaryn sleeping, McCranda not in there.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 03:36 PM
Andy saying to Spence, you know what I've been doing in the game, whom I've worked with (3AAM). Spence says I need you in this game. He suspects that Elissa, GM & Judd have something going on and if she could have, Amanda was going to be backdoored. Andy saying I only need you and McCranda and I'm good. Spence feels Amanda would vote to keep him too, Aaaryn would flip on her and Amanda knows that.

Andy going on about the floater crap again. This would light his fire so much. He'll fight to win HOH next week and get her ass out. Would prolly put GM up next to her.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 03:38 PM
Okay, now I'm gonna get dinner, lol still haven't made anything or eaten.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 03:42 PM
Can't stay long. Decided to come home for the first game cause my daughter isn't playing until the second game and it's WAY to hot outside LOL

Andy and Spencer rehashing the convo that if he (Andy) goes up he is safe. Everyone else appears to be sleeping.

(Poor Andy, finding out that working your entire game for someone else doesn't pay off in the end.)

Andy telling Spencer that going forward, he does think Amanda is really dangerous.

And let me just say, the "I can't wait to see Elissa fall from grace" crap coming out of Amanda's mouth irritates the CRAP out of me... as if Elissa has ever been IN grace in that house. At least I can respect, slightly, Aaryn for understanding why she is the target. Amanda thinks she is entitled to the win of this game and no one should ever look in her direction.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 03:43 PM
Aaryn goes in to play up her friendship with GM at this point, needs her vote. Telling her she is just so worried. GM comforting her.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 03:52 PM
GM is telling Aaryn to think with her head and not the shit that comes out of Amanda's mouth. Aaryn saying yeah but Elissa put me up then said she thinks it was a mistake. At least Amanda knows what she is doing. GM shaking her head saying no, she CONTROLS you, that's different, she doesn't have your back. GM saying that Amanda wanting me up on the block is bad for YOUR game... if Amanda had your back she wouldn't be saying to put me up. Aaryn thinks she just wants you up there so she can control me completely and not have you here.

GM says Elissa will not put me up knowing I'm a vote for you so she is more trustworthy. (Aaryn is not budging)

Convo over.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 03:55 PM
Aaryn telling Amanda all of what GM said, even calling her a cunt. Told her that GM told her she needs to get rid of Amanda and get away from them, that all they are doing is controlling her.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 03:58 PM
Aaryn freaking out and pissed off, keeps going with Amanda about GM. Amanda acting like she really just doesn't give a shit. That it's on Monday and things will change... kinda disregarded her.

Aaryn leaves, Andy in. Amanda tells him he's fine, not to worry about it, she just wants GM gone. She wants to know who told GM that she wants her out... Judd? Spencer? Andy says I don't know, I haven't been alone with GM.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 04:00 PM
Andy crying like the little bitch he is with Amanda. Amanda comforting him, saying he has to stop worrying. He is fine. He was loyal to me and McCrae, they have his back, etc.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 04:01 PM
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/TheKdd/ScreenShot2013-08-24at40046PM_zps75877b0c.png

Weasel in danger!

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 04:03 PM
Amanda swears on her life, on everything in the world that Andy will not be leaving this week.

She also told Aaryn she won't be leaving either.Hmmm.

Andy says if he is voted out, he will stand up and say EVERYTHING they have wanted to say to Elissa this ENTIRE summer, but please don't vote me out.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 04:07 PM
Amanda is now sharing with Spencer, Andy and McCrae what Aaryn told her that GM said to her, about how she called her a cunt (when Amanda says it it is really bad lol) and that she wants to get her out. That she's a controlling bitch.

(This will probably go back to Elissa now, shared through Spencer probably, Elissa will tell GM, and GM will know Aaryn told Amanda everything.)

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 04:09 PM
Amanda is saying to McCrae and Spencer that Judd, Elissa and GM are working together now.

Says we can NOT let Judd or GM get HOH next week no matter what.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 04:11 PM
If Aaryn were smart (lmao) she would make her deals with GM and Elissa now and get away from McBitch. She could get GM, Judd and maybe Spencer to vote to keep her and switch sides. Otherwise, if she is relying on the McBitch group, she is leaving Thursday.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 04:22 PM
I love this almost as much as if Amanda were up besides McCrae. They're spinning their wheels and their stupid plans aren't working. I enjoy seeing Andy stress. Why should he get a free ride and wtf ever about your scathing speech about Elissa, you're the one that will look like an idiot!

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 04:25 PM
Alright everyone, I have to leave again. I won't be back until later this evening and my husband is coming home from a business trip... so not sure how much I can be here.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 04:26 PM
I never wanted Elissa to stay, didn't care if she left, but now ...

WTF Amanda, upset because GM called her a c***, um it's your favourite word for everyone!

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 04:26 PM
Agree Az, I LOVE that Andy is freaking out. Screw him. And, regardless, one of them on Thursday is about to find out the hard way that trusting those bitches was a mistake.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 04:30 PM
I really have to leave but watching Elissa manipulate Amanda is fun.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 04:34 PM
Amanda and Elissa in the HOH

Elissa is calling Amanda stupid for trusting Aaryn.
Amanda saying go ahead and leave GM off the block, it will be better for me anyway. I will get Andy out. I think he is dangerous and I will never put him up, he has to go.

Elissa says she was thinking about putting up Judd, what do you think Amanda?

Amanda says if you really want Aaryn out then Judd going up is the best idea.

Amanda tells her that if she puts up Andy, she will vote out Andy and so will McCrae. She tells Elissa that whoever she puts up next to Aaryn she will make sure Aaryn stays.

Elissa keep repeating that Amanda is stupid for trusting Aaryn. Amanda telling her that they were always loyal to her. Elissa says you were NEVER loyal to me.

This is going fast, hard to transcribe.

Amanda just said if Andy stays he will be going against you too. Elissa said wait, I thought Andy wouldn't be here? Amanda says well... uhhh... well if he stays.... LOL

Elissa says you are just trying to cause problems with everyone...

Amanda leaves.

aztekpm
Oh crap do I really want to cover this. Now Amanda up to HOH with Elissa, time for throw GM under the bus AGAIN.

Elissa cutting her off, saying I know you want GM on the block and Aaryn here, she's been up here everyday wanting you up and out. Amanda says I know ... Elissa says you're being stupid, GM is not going up. Amanda says that hurts. Elissa says well its true and you would tell me the same. Now Amanda backpeddles and says would rather Andy, Judd or Spencer go up. She'd rather Andy go out this week at Elissa's hand. Do what you want to do. I don't want GM on the block ...

Elissa says what about if I put Judd up and Amanda pauses and says well Aaryn might have a better chance of staying if he went up. Elissa saying you're the one who controls the votes. Amanda disagrees and says fine put up Andy and we'll vote him out and your hands will put him out and he'll go with Helen. Amanda telling her whomever you put up against Aaryn will go home. Don't put up GM, Aaryn will be here guns a blazing. On and on and on.

Elissa just keeps saying okay Amanda, whatever you say Amanda.

Amanda not happy she can't manipulate Elissa and leaves.

TheKdd
LMAO Az THANK YOU. That was hard!!

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 04:36 PM
Amanda is not telling the whole convo from the HOH.

Andy thinks that this "plan" of "go ahead and put Andy up" is AWESOME.

Elissa isn't stupid.

TheKdd
Ok I'm leaving for real now.

aztekpm
LOL now Amanda telling the boys outside that she told Elissa that if Andy goes up, hes out and she looked scared. LOL Elissa said then he goes, she didn't look scared at all.

Now they're all saying they each need to go up and say they'll vote out Andy, etc. Spencer too (he's not out there) Andy saying he told Spencer about 3AAM, but that they were using Aaryn and they want Spencer over Aaryn.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 04:37 PM
OMG I know, when they get talking fast you lose so much! LOL so I summarize as much as I can to get the 'message' across.

yoyo
08-24-2013, 04:38 PM
why does amanda think elissaq gives a am if andy goes home

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 04:39 PM
OMG it's hard not to leave LOL

aztekpm
LOL Amanda said she just declared war! WTF ever Amanda, she knows you'll lie thru your teeth to keep your bestie.

Elissa comes out and asks Amanda if she's out here telling Andy about her plan to have Andy go up and out. Elissa says if he goes I'll love watching Aaryn taking you out. McCrae says good send him to jury and we'll ... something about Helen and votes, didn't make much sense to me

yoyo
helen will get a case of serious giggles if andy goes to jury

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 04:40 PM
Haha Andy is doing his best acting bit. Begging Elissa not to put him up.

Elissa better not buy this CRAP.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 04:41 PM
McCrae says if she does that tho, we need to keep Andy, as hard as it will be. Amanda goes back to what she says, was it smart. LOL now McCrae says she already declared war on us ... it will blow up in her face Ummm I believe her and Helen were up last week, you declared war, you're just upset someone dared put you up you eunuch!

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 04:41 PM
I have to remember to FB this. I am marking the time LOL

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 04:43 PM
Now Andy in cockpit begging Elissa not to put him up, OMG don't put me up, do you want me out. She says but I might have to, to get Aaryn out.

Andy saying I told you yesterday, I will do what you want. She says I want to work with you but, you're a smart person and he starts crying, sying this is why we need each other. Saying you put me up, I'm not a vote and I'll go home. Crying without tears, special Andy!

yoyo
08-24-2013, 04:43 PM
lmao andy getting throw under the bus by both sides and the bus keep backing up over him this is hysrterical

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 04:46 PM
Now she says I don't know if you're working with them still, if your lying to me. He says well I was, but she just came out in her bitchiest voice saying I'm going home.

He feels like such an idiot, she says I'm not doing it to be mean, but they get past this week, we're all screwed. OMG I don't wanna go home LOL he can't cry, because he's acting, tho he is trying, to me he looks funny! She's looking at him like she doesn't believe him and he gets up and says he wants to lay down. I guess trying to make her feel guilty.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 04:46 PM
He goes into triangle room in bed. Judd asks if Elissa still asleep, he says no shes up, but doesnt say anything else.

yoyo
08-24-2013, 04:47 PM
elissa isplaying some serious mind games on all of them

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 04:48 PM
Amanda and Spencer in storage room ...

I just told Elissa that if she puts up Andy that we're sending him home cause he'll win this game, cause no one else will put him up. So put him up please. I would love nothing more that Andy leaves this game by your hands. She tells him act like you don't know about it ...

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 04:49 PM
Amanda goes in to BR now and telling Aaryn her convo with Elissa now.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 04:50 PM
Elissa now up in HOH reading the Bible.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 04:53 PM
Spencer and McCrae outside. Spencer asks what happened. Mc says basically Elissa said she's gonna put up Andy and Amanda told him to go ahead, we'll vote him out, do our dirty work for us. Helen will know you sent him home. Last ditch effort to get GM on the block. Says Elissa came out and asked Amanda are you telling Andy about your plan and they said yes and Andy ran out, but he knew about the plan. Only one that would go up against poopy and would stay would be GM. Spence thinks Judd & Elissa are working together. McCrae figures that's cause he could win over her at final 2. No longer going to say anything in front of Judd, he says watch Amanda, Mc says she knows and agrees.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 04:56 PM
Spencer saying I'm glad you're safe. If Amanda had gone up, different story. Now McCrae says he doesn't trust Aaryn, I think she concocted this whole thing since last week, to protect the 2 of them in case Elissa won. Spencer says you may be on to something, but Amanda doesn't need to be fighting so hard for Aaryn to stay. Mc agrees and says I want her gone so bad, she'll go to anyone and say anything.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 04:57 PM
Amanda laying down, Aaryn in DR.

Back outside with the boys. Talking about Elissa not putting McCranda up together, she wanted her cake and eating it too, cause she does want Aaryn out bad too.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 05:01 PM
Spencer and McCrae talking about splitting the duos and how hard it will be for McCranda from here. Spence thinks that everyone Elissa out so bad that may help, but then backdoor one to break them up. Mc knows.

Spence says you know know I'm loyal to you and Andy. Amanda by default, would never put her up, etc. But with this Elissa thing and how next week falls, I'm trying to play the middle and keep myself safe. Mc says Andy is too and I understand. Spence says not that you and Amanda are toxic, Mc interrupts and says we are.

Andy comes out, says yeah he spoke to her and that Spencer would vote him out ... Mc says did he cry, Andy said he tried (LOL)

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 05:03 PM
Andy asking should he fake fight with McCranda and what should he do with Judd.

Andy asked her why would you put me up, now that I know whats up, I want to work with you etc. He knew this last week and is the reason Helen went home and she knows that!

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 05:05 PM
I love how grown men become 'pussies' when they're faced with the block or going home, yet it's okay to the people they do it to and make fun of them!

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 05:06 PM
Andy pacing the bathroom/kitchen, Judd up and out to the BY.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 05:07 PM
They keep bringing up that Elissa doesn't want to go to jury in front of Judd. LOL outright lying that she was pissed cause they should have told her that she wasn't going to the final 2. clearly trying to turn him against her and I hope to fk he's not that stupid!

Andy in triangle room and laying down

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 05:10 PM
Back and Spencer saying Amanda got ripped by Zingbot, he hates to laugh at somebody, but it was a good one. Everyone else's were pretty weak. McC making fun of Elissa's zings to the Zingbot. Easy and fun to laugh at her, not with her.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 05:10 PM
Gonna take a break, no real game talk.

Sheldon
08-24-2013, 05:33 PM
While there's a lull in the action, I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to Aztek, Grandma, TK and all the other Live Feed Updaters!

I don't always post, but I love coming in here to read what's happening with the HouseGuests and in the BB15 game in general. It's also awesome to read your comments on the actions in the game, since all of you have spent so much time with the LOVELY HouseGuests this season.

Your dedication to the show and the rest of us Yaksters is amazing! We've only got a few more weeks left of the season, but I'm sure you don't hear it enough, so I want you to know that your hard work doesn't go unnoticed and I'm thankful for each and every one of you! Keep up the AWESOME job!

:party1:

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 05:59 PM
Thank you, Sheldon. That's very nice.

Aaryn outside with McCrae and Amanda. Amanda telling Aaryn that she has to be best friends with GM right now because GM is spending too much time with Elissa. Now talking about how hot it is outside and asking if this is normal. And we get fishes just as I see Elissa going downstairs with her yoga mat under her arm.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 06:04 PM
Elissa changing into her workout clothes in the hallway. Judd goes in SR. Amanda walks right by her. Amanda going back to lie down where she always is. Judd outside talking to McCrae. McCrae telling Judd that he thought Judd looked like Howie.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 06:09 PM
Aaryn and GM in HN room. Aaryn telling GM that no matter who goes up she will have the votes to stay. And she thinks that Elissa is putting up Andy. Aryn following Amanda's orders to really act like gM's bestie. They hug and leave th room. Aaryn telling GM that people are probably going to tell her stuff to make her turn against Aaryn and that she should just ask Aaryn and she will tell her if they're lying or not.

Frankly, GM, you'll be surpised to know that I doubt any of those people will keep your bestie. If Andy goes up, then I bet Aaryn goes bye bye.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 06:10 PM
Have to go. It's WII night with the family.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 07:28 PM
Quick glance at the feeds, we have all 4 outside, McCrae and Judd on the couches and Elissa, Aaryn, and GM at the hot tub, talking about the zingbot

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 07:48 PM
Judd, Elissa and GM planned to get Amanda 'mad' by joking they threw the Veto too her, lol it gets back to her in pretty good time and works wonderfully. Elissa and Amanda arguing while Elissa laughs about Amanda calling her a sore loser, etc. Amanda yelling at Elissa that wait till next week, throw her the HoH , oh wait you can't you're not playing, bashing her 83 year old husband, what do zingbot and Elissa have in common, they're both plastic. Elissa just laughing thru it all. Amanda keeps yelling fuck off Elissa, fuck off Elissa.

I jump upstairs and Judd and Elissa are laughing about E getting Amanda upset, Andy was there and she apologized to him, cause now he's in danger since Amanda won.

They take us outside and we have Amanda outside with GM, telling GM that if Andy goes up she's voting him out. GM playing it cool, not giving anything away, saying that she wishes she'd put up Spencer, would make it easier. Amanda warning her that next week Elissa will be on her own. GM knows that and isnt with her, but it sucks, she gets in trouble for working out with him. GM playing the game, why doesn't she put up Judd, she believes in 2nd chances, but ... Amanda confesses that yes, she threw out GMs name as a replacement, but was mad and thought you were against me, etc. LOL now talking about Elissa coming inn saying the best day, we threw the veto, GM laughs, while Amanda says you were 8 away, Judd was on a respirator, Aaryn was winded and you were crying.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 08:00 PM
JUmp back upstairs and basically Elissa just confirmed that Andy is going up and he better start campaigning right now against Aaryn. He starts crying, Judd says it's fighting time and you'll be fine, you won't go. She says to Andy, you should be pissed at Aaryn, shes walking around here with a big smile on her face cause McCranda are down. They're running this house, Elissa talking about Amanda coming up, the first person she told her to put was Andy, then Judd and that she looked her dead in her face and said that Aaryn would go home with Judd as the pawn, they both laugh! Andy just sitting there sniffing.

Judd busting Amanda's plan about having Aaryn go up to HOH and say something about GM. He told her not to do it, you'll look stupid, but she did it anyway (she did, captioned earlier).

Elissa telling Judd that Aaryn, Helen and Amanda had planned the back door like weeks earlier and only told Elissa that day, Andy says him too.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 08:01 PM
Andy goes to leave, Judd asks if he's okay, he says not really and Elissa tells him again, start campaigning now.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 08:01 PM
Elissa tells Andy that for sure she is putting him up.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 08:02 PM
I'm confused.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 08:04 PM
Wait. Is the plan to still put Andy up but tell him he isn't going up so he will run and tell Amanda and McCrae and they will stop their planning bullshit?

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 08:04 PM
He goes downstairs and says to Aaryn, I'm definitely going up. Elissa chases him downstairs and tells him in cockpit, she's not putting him up, that Judd will go up. He says I meant it, i wont go after you next week. She runs upstairs and tells Judd what she just told Andy and that GM is voting out Aaryn, but not to say anything, but for Judd to talk to Spencer and GM.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 08:05 PM
LOL she's whispering so low and I don't have my headphones, but did it to basically get Andy relaxed and I guess McCranda to stop their 'plans' I guess ...

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 08:05 PM
OMG this could be SOOOO awesome. Amanda and McCrae will think they are so badass until Monday LMAO

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 08:07 PM
LOL back outside and Amanda still going on about you're loyal, etc. Must be discussing Andy going up and out, why would she put him up unless she feels she has the votes. GM says hasn't spoken to her today, so not sure who she has or what her plan is.

Aaryn talking about Elissa saying they threw the veto and GM made a comment by the hottub and she said yeah and I was laughing about it, I don't throw anything, etc. LOL this was a plan to get in her head (it was)

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 08:08 PM
Andy is pacing all over the house waiting to get Amanda and/or McCrae alone LOL

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 08:10 PM
And Elissa is walking around the house covering up the small on her face with her hair. LMAO

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 08:10 PM
Amanda and Aaryn in the BR, saying Elissa doesn't believe me and McCrae. Saying she should be hanging out with GM.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 08:13 PM
GM saying to Judd that Aaryn is more with McCranda than her.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 08:14 PM
Aaryn laying in bed looking really pensive ... I think she knows her goose may be cooked. Amanda getting laundry, Mc comes in and starts singing so fish.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 08:15 PM
I am gonna have to leave again. Just when the feeds get good of course.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 08:16 PM
The baby still crying.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/TheKdd/ScreenShot2013-08-24at81605PM_zps9cad8714.png

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 08:17 PM
Andy crying on the couch with GM, but not saying anything LOL cracks me up, everyone else has been up, why is he so special??

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 08:20 PM
Aaryn telling Spencer something shady going on, she wouldn't put him up, unless she thought she had the votes. She asks if he and McCrae are working together, he says no. The only time he talked to me was to get Jessie and Helen, she asks if Mc has said anything about her and he says no.

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 08:23 PM
Wow, Elissa is REALLY good at screwing with these people's psyche. LOL

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 08:25 PM
Andy walks in, she says same to him and he says he doesn't know whats going on, he just wants to go to bed. She asks who will vote her out, she says Spencer & Judd and he says Elissa won't give him names.

Andy leaves and McCrae comes in. Now she's telling McCrae the same thing and says like GM?

They take us to the cockpit with Spencer and Andy and he says she basically said I'm going up. Andy says he won't throw Spencer under the bus, Spence says not to worry.

Spencer talking about the plan to backdoor Amanda. Andy talking about not wanting Judd and Elissa to know that he basically knows he's safe and that he knows McCranda will vote out Aaryn. He feels that Aaryn basically knows he's safe, but he doesn't want Elissa & Judd to know about their plan. LOL round and round in circles we go!

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 08:26 PM
Amanda, Judd, and GM talking in backyard. Amanda talking about what makes more sense. No one is targeting Andy. Everyone is targeting Aaryn so who would she keep. Aaryn because she would be a target. If she kept Andy no one would target him and she'd go up more often. To be honest she thinks Elissa is trying to work with Judd and GM. GM saying that she doesn't have anybody. Amanda saying that Aaryn is super depressed. GM no I'm going to hang with you guys all week.

Now I'm confused. Are Judd and GM just feeding Amanda's shit

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 08:26 PM
Yes Grand they are, at least that's been the plan all day! The boys are going to keep Andy. McCrae even told Amanda that poopy needs to go if up against Spencer or Andy! The only way she would stay is if GM or Judd go up and Elissa knows that.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 08:28 PM
Amanda telling Judd that Elissa told Helen she would walk from jury. She said she doesn't want to be with THOSEpeople. She's not better than anybody else. She was putting everybody else down. (jealous much). GM she said she didn't want to sit next to certain people. Amanda she's going to make it look like she's working with both of you. Don't talk game in the middle of the kitchen. GM it was a stupid fight. Amanda says send Andy home at your hand. Your HOH counted, Elissa, it counted against you. Now it will be if he stays but he won't because I'm not going to vote to keep him; you're not going to vote to keep him. (talking about Andy)

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 08:30 PM
Well hell, GM is a great actress because it sure as hell sounds like she's ripping on Elissa. I don't know what this shit is. Are GM and Judd with Elissa for real?

I know they will keep Andy---the guys will. Amanda will be pissed if Aaryn leaves. She really wants to keep her.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 08:31 PM
GM and Elissa agreed earlier they would stay apart so that no one could connect them and she could honestly say that they weren't talking, etc. LOL it is the plan.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 08:32 PM
I can't listen to these women. They insult me as a woman. Seriously.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 08:33 PM
Amanda is going to tell her to face what's going on this week. Huh?

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 08:33 PM
LOL Amanda tried to control the noms this week... Elissa wouldn't listen and thats what pisses her off more than anything!

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 08:34 PM
OMG, Amanda saying that "I told her what's gonna happen" about Elissa and Judd responded with "So you call the shots?" LMAO Course Amanda said well I guess not since Mccrae was up. But that was still awesome.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 08:35 PM
Aaryn talking to Andy. Wants to make a deal that whoever goes up will give the most scathing speech about Elissa. Aaryn says she's not going to campaign. Andy says me too. They say they have nothing bad to say about each other. Andy says Elissa is the world's most stupid robot and her sights are set on him and he doesn't think he can change it.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 08:37 PM
I love, love, love how this week is playing out. When they're in power its all good, now that they're not and cannot control the game, they're wussies.

I don't care if Andy goes home or Aaryn, really, it doesn't matter too me. I love this is happening the week after Helen went and they never had the balls to keep her, not that I necessarily wanted Helen to stay either LOL, I just want Amanda & McCrae to lose their power, full wish didn't come true but one of their worker bees will be going!

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 08:37 PM
Aaryn saying this sucks and that everyone is being so shady. Judd will vote me out if I'm up there. Andy but I don't want you to go home. Aaryn but if you go home. Andy but if you go home I lose my fucking biggest ally. Aaryn you can't do anything about it.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 08:38 PM
And Elissa comes outside.

grandmamichelf
08-24-2013, 08:40 PM
Well that ought to piss Amanda off. Elissa can play some mind games. She just told GM to come over with her. :roflmao:

TheKdd
08-24-2013, 08:41 PM
OMG Elissa is REALLY screwing with people's heads. I LOVE IT.

aztekpm
08-24-2013, 08:41 PM
LOL well I'm missing whatever is causing all the fish ...