View Full Version : Aug 25th Live Feed Updates and Discussion

Pages : [1] 2

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 06:41 AM
Okay, someone fix the title for me. :roflmao:

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 07:12 AM
From what I've read overnight and what I saw on BBAD, Judd, Spencer, and Andy told Elissa to put GM up and she would have the votes to keep GM They were pretty convincing. Privately Andy and Spencer agreed to vote out Aaryn and also Andy said he would put up McCrae/MANda if he won HOH.

Judd gave Elissa something his mother gave to him to prove his loyalty. Elissa is still not really wanting to put up GM. She talked to GM and told her that Judd wanted her to put GM up. She told GM to act like they don't like each other. She told GM she was putting Andy up and that it would "shock" the others (McManda).

McManda and Aaryn, earlier, were celebrating that their plan was working. Their plan was to get Elissa to put up GM and Andy/spencer were supposed to promise they'd vote to keep GM. Trying to play psych games on Elissa. However I don't think it's going to work because Elissa, in the end, told GM she was putting up Andy.

Now, Aaryn (such a sweetheart) told GM and McCrae they couldn't have fried rice anymore because the only Asian in the house and left and no one else knew how to make it (yep, there's the little racist). She and GM were laughing and McCrae was trying not to but Aaryn said he thought it was funny, just didn't want to laugh in front of America.

SassyGal
08-25-2013, 07:40 AM
Thank you for all the updates yesterday & last night!

I will be heading back home today so unless traffic is a bitch I should be on for the show tonight!

KaraokeDiva
08-25-2013, 08:32 AM
Thanks Grandma.

Based upon what I read at the other site, I do think Spencer and Andy are genuine in their desire to target McCrae and Amanda next week. I hope Elissa doesn't put up GM though. That would be way too risky. I think she's sticking with Andy as nom with Aryan as the desired target as of now.

19wingz
08-25-2013, 08:34 AM
As much as I don't like Aaryn, I want them to get rid of Andy this week. But then again, Aaryn can win comps and if she's really that chummy with Amanda, then that's no good.

And did the little racist bitch really say that again?!?!?!

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 08:40 AM
Yes, she really said that again! She went for a couple of weeks without doing something like that and then boom! There she goes!

19wingz
08-25-2013, 08:40 AM
Well, she didn't want anyone to start thinking she really was a nice person.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 10:02 AM
Once Aaryn got herself up on the block this week she started freaking out and mean Aaryn came out to play again. Course, with Amanda and her nasty mouth walking around, it's probably not hard for Aaryn to get on the nasty train either.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 10:30 AM
btw, All HGs still sleeping.

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 10:41 AM
Yep, they were really being nasty last night about Elissa and then that shit came out of Aaryn's mouth. Knew it wouldn't be long.

Shiny Beige
08-25-2013, 10:47 AM
Once Aaryn got herself up on the block this week she started freaking out and mean Aaryn came out to play again. Course, with Amanda and her nasty mouth walking around, it's probably not hard for Aaryn to get on the nasty train either.
I think it is Aryan's upbringing more than her personal racism. She lives in a world of pretty little rich white girls, and all of their role models are racists. It's all she knows. I think she's being her mean 12-year-old self, trying to impress her cool friends (the horrible beast and the lapdog). And I just noticed I'm being equally awful, just not racist. :o

Will this season ever end???

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 10:51 AM
As far as I'm concerned, that's no excuse for racism. I will give her no quarter whatsoever.

And Shiny, you ain't being half as mean as I've been and will still be as long as racists remain in that house.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 11:23 AM
You know, had she said "We can't have fried rice anymore because we evicted the only HG that knew how to make it"... it wouldn't have been bad. But of course, she had to add the Asian in there because apparently, dumb ass white racist ho bags can't figure out how to cook their own shit.

Sandy
It sounds to me like she has been raised by racist parents. She has a black horse that her dad named Martin Luther. Her mom went to that school in GA where they have JUST NOW started having one prom for both white and black kids. Just a lot of comments she has made makes me think she has very racist parents. Still no reason she can't rise above it and try to be different in this day and age.

19wingz
Yea. I agree. The first half is harmless if really the only person who knew how to cook it did leave. Then you throw race in. Bitch.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 11:24 AM
Oh and... I find it interesting that the other night, she made guacamole. That mexican bitch.

Sandy
08-25-2013, 11:27 AM
Is the veto ceremony today?

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 11:28 AM
No, tomorrow... so we have a whole other day of PUT UP GM. PUT UP GM. Bitch tits fuck.

Shiny Beige
08-25-2013, 11:33 AM
It sounds to me like she has been raised by racist parents. She has a black horse that her dad named Martin Luther. Her mom went to that school in GA where they have JUST NOW started having one prom for both white and black kids. Just a lot of comments she has made makes me think she has very racist parents. Still no reason she can't rise above it and try to be different in this day and age.
I think she can rise above it, but first she has to become aware that it is WRONG. And hopefully, this show will educate her, and maybe a few others.

I guess I'm sensitive to giving her the benefit of the doubt because I was probably 15 before I figured out (nobody ever told me) that "wetback" is not an area of Mexico. I grew up in Wyoming where we had seasonal laborers from Mexico who came every year to work the crops. People called them wetbacks; they referred to themselves as wetbacks. I was trying to find Wetback, Mexico on a map when I noticed the horrified look on a woman's face. My family was never racist; I was not racist, but, as a kid, I did call people "wetback." Maybe that's why I'm very aware (now) how thoughtless you can be until someone calls you on it.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 11:34 AM
Judd and Elissa in the HOH.

Elissa asks Judd if anything went on last night.
Judd says no.
Elissa said she told GM that she still hasn't decided what she was going to do. (Although she really told her she is not putting her up.)
Judd: Do you trust Spencer?
Elissa: I don't know Judd, I really just don't know what to think. I just have to go with my gut at this point.
Judd: I told Spencer that I am going after McBitch next week. But even if Andy is up, I'm voting Aaryn out.
Elissa: We have to get Aaryn. Obviously Aaryn is going to do whatever Amanda tells her to do, she sent you home.
Judd: I know

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 11:34 AM
Judd and Elissa talking in HOH. Judd saying he wants to vote how he wants to vote and not to please other people. He's saying that Aaryn says he's different now because he won't tell her what she wants to hear. She asked him what they were talking about in the cockpit and he said if you want to find out so bad go in and ask.

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 11:35 AM
OMG, Elissa just cracked me up.

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 11:38 AM
Tk, do you have this or do I?

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 11:39 AM
I stopped cause I thought you did LOL

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 11:40 AM
Elissa basically said that Amanda has no redeeming qualities, maybe an entertainment factor but that wore off in the first couple of weeks.

Judd and Elissa agree that McCrae is kind of a floater at this point.

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 11:41 AM
Elissa saying that she could say to Amanda we could point out your faults all day every day because you're disgusting. She started off funny but now it isn't anymore.
Elissa telling Judd that Amanda told her she thought she put up McCrae so she could work with Amanda. And that McCrae is the floater and is a horrible person.
Judd telling Elissa about what happened when he went into the cockpit and there were three people flocked around McCrae so he just walked out and slammed the door.
Elissa says Amanda doesn't want anyone to come and talk to her and that Amanda think that bothers Elissa but it doesn't. Last thing she wants is for them to come up and kiss her butt because it doesn't influence her.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 11:41 AM
She also thinks that Amanda intimidates everyone and doesn't want them coming up and talking to her. Elissa says that's ok because I don't want them up here. The only people I like in this house is you (Judd) and GM.

They both don't understand why everyone flocks to them. They aren't HOH, they can't save them...

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 11:42 AM
Ok I'm gonna let you do it until you can't... let me know.

Or if someone wakes up downstairs I will take that cam

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 11:42 AM
I'll leave it be. I'll try to catch what you don't. But damn sometimes I can't understand Judd at all.

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 11:43 AM
Quit writing what I'm writing. We're so silly. I'll take it.

TheKdd
LMAO Don't make me go Amanda on your ass LOLOL

grandmamichelf
Oooo, Manbitch in the house. I'm so scared. NOT!!! :roflmao:

jennyb
08-25-2013, 11:44 AM
LOL you two are more entertaining then the houseguests LOL

grandmamichelf
No worries. I got it. LOL!

You get the manbitch if she wakes up.

TheKdd
Don't make me shift my balls to the left! You know how I get when they are on the left!

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 11:45 AM
Jenny! :)

Sandy
08-25-2013, 11:45 AM
Damn. Now even Judd is telling her to put up GM. He must have fallen for their trick that they'd vote Andy out if he's up but they won't do that. So far Elissa is sticking to her guns. Hope she keeps on... I don't like that GM told Amanda what Elissa said to her in private about Amanda's miscarriage though.. Is ANYONE really loyal to Elissa?

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 11:46 AM
You should give those damn things back to wingz! He's gotten a higher voice lately. He just following you around like a lost puppy!

Judd doesn't want GM to go up. On the other hand he trusts GM and thinks she's loyal. Aaryn puts her on a guilt trip and makes her think they're close and then she backstabs her.

Sandy
08-25-2013, 11:47 AM
Judd confuses me too. From what I read about last night... he told Elissa to put GM up. These people are getting on my nerves. They say one thing, then another...

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 11:48 AM
Elissa saying she doesn't have a problem telling her she's putt her up. Judd you can't actually tell someone you're putting them up because the DR told him he couldn't do it. On the other hand if you put up Andy, Manbitch and Eunuch could be lying and vote him out. Me and spencer talked about it before bed, he wasn't going to vote out on Andy. I don't care if I'm the only vote I'm voting how I want to. This isn't a united house.
Elissa I know it's so stupid.
Judd they can put us up next week and one of us could go out. Spencer's trying to talk to me in flipping on McManda.

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 11:52 AM
Judd Since I was HOH so many weeks ago he was begging me to reconsider who I was aligned with. I know Helen didn't want to go home. You could tell he was so frustrated with McManda and then he was quiet. Right before I left I tried talking to him again letting him know that he could trust me (he's talking about Spencer). I was still trusting Mcmanda. Whatever I want to think about from now on. Spencer's targets are McManda which makes us safe.
Elissa everyone just needs to go after them.
Judd aaryn won't go after them.
Elissa Amanda was trying to convince me to put you up against aaryn and he wouldn't go home. Do you really think I'm stupid? She's crazy girl. Like nuts crazy. You should have seen the psychoticness in her eyes when Helen was going.
Judd yeah you cried and when I walked by the chairs you looked up at me and grinned. She said no i did not.

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 11:53 AM
Elissa I had nothing to do with you going home. I just stood in the kitchen while they were back there talking about backdooring you.
Judd I'm sorry I didn't hug you.
Elissa what's past is past.

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 11:55 AM
I have to go out for awhile. Lexi wants a milkshake. I'll be back soon.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 12:02 PM
I really think Judd is just trying to get his footing back in the house, find people to be loyal to. He knows Elissa is loyal to him, and he knows he wants to get out McBitch, but the others, I think he is just trying to trust someone.

Like he said put up GM, but they could be lying about voting out Andy so who knows... so even he knows he can't be 100%.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 12:04 PM
Judd thinks that if Andy goes up, he will leave. Said they said that Andy has never been put up, no one will ever put him up, and he will end up winning the game.

(Basically, he is repeating their "plan" downstairs.)

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 12:07 PM
Elissa says if Aaryn doesn't go this week then they (McBitch) are winning this game because they have the numbers.

Elissa says that the reason she wants Andy up is because he is a total liar. He knew they were going to back door him and Andy told Judd he didn't know.

Judd blames Amanda most for backdooring him. He says he was closer to her than he was to anyone else. That he had a chance to turn on her so many times and didn't. It makes him sick to think about it now. He says his family and friends will be so disappointed in him for being friends with someone like that.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 12:08 PM
Talking about how Amanda just has no class whatsoever.

Judd says McCrae reminds him of one of his cousins which is why he became friends with him. And after hanging out with him awhile you just kinda forget about the game, I trusted him based on being friends. I feel so stupid.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 12:10 PM
Judd and Elissa talking about how you wait years to get on this show and then throw it all away for her.

Judd saying he is disgusted that he did that.

Elissa says Aaryn didn't want to be on this show either, she wanted to be on The Real World.

Judd says I really don't think God cares about who wins this game, He cares about individual people.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 12:14 PM
I see on another cam that Aaryn is up and in the bathroom.

Elissa saying that it may have been a blessing for Judd to get away from the game because in here, you get so consumed with everything but outside you can think and get a new perspective.

Judd thought if he came back he needed to do something different because what he was doing before wasn't working.

Elissa saying that Helen was her friend, but she (Elissa) never had any say on who goes home. She just knew her vote wouldn't matter.

Judd said he talked REALLY bad about Howard before he left and he felt really bad about it. Said on the day of the show he apologized to him because of it. They (McBitch) had told Judd that Howard was using his religion in the game.

Elissa said that who knows if that's even true though because McBitch just makes shit like that up.

Judd thinks it was a lie also.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 12:16 PM
Elissa saying that Amanda would sell her soul for materialistic things. She has no integrity. Talking about how Amanda had an abortion and was telling everyone outside about it like it was a joke. It's not a joke to her. There are people like me that have problems having a child and she is out there joking about how it was no big deal. Makes her sick.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 12:20 PM
Elissa thinks it's actually better for Howard to be out of this house rather than be around people like Amanda and McCrae who behind his back constantly ripped his character.

They talk about that whole thing where supposedly Howard told Amanda he wanted to screw her. Elissa says what do you expect when you are flashing everyone in the house and walking around naked hitting on everyone. She is so sleazy and McCrae likes that apparently. She is walking around the house with her boobs hanging out and wearing a thong and everything see through and you think that's cute?

Judd thinks GM is a great person. The both think she just got wrapped up with the wrong person. Says GM will probably be loyal to Aaryn until she is gone, but she will never be loyal to McBitch.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 12:23 PM
Judd said McCrae told him that they trust GM. Said they had a final 5 of Amanda, McCrae, Andy, Aaryn and GM.

Elissa says they have had a final 5 with everyone.

Another thing that pissed me off, (Judd said) Amanda said to Judd that it was his lies that got him out of the game so sorry. I told her that you know Amanda, show me one person that has ever played this game and never told a lie. I would like to shake their hand... Amanda just got quiet.

Judd says McCrae is just dirty, only showers once every 4-5 days.

Elissa says I have never been around people like this in my life. Maybe I was raised sheltered in humanity. I have never been around people that are this disgusting and have no integrity.

Judd says yeah I don't have people like this in my life. At home I surround myself with people that have loyalty, have my back. They may make mistakes but they aren't like this.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 12:33 PM
Elissa was saying that Amanda was looking for pictures of Rachel naked or her boobs or something online. She says WHO DOES THAT?

Judd saying she thinks she was a bigger fan than she leads on. That she doesn't want to say anything for fear of being a target.

Elissa says she would rather play with people that are fans of the show than those who aren't.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 12:34 PM
Judd telling her again that she thinks she should put GM up. Just tell GM that they have her back and what not.

Elissa said she really wants to hang with GM and get a rapport with her. And she sees where he is coming from but she needs to do what is in her gut. That who she wants to put up is someone who actually deserves to be up there.

(Elissa sticking to her Andy guns.)

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 12:36 PM
BTW, last night, Amanda was ragging on Elissa for her "80 year old husband" with a young kid who isn't even his or something. I thought I would post a pic of her and her husband... Doesn't look 80 to me, and WTF is it her business anyway?

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/TheKdd/ScreenShot2013-08-25at123101PM_zps541c407e.png

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 12:40 PM
Judd wanting a final 5 of Elissa, Judd, Spencer, Andy and GinaMarie. My person would be Spencer and yours would be GinaMarie.

Elissa says she isn't close to GM.

Judd thinks hopefully this week if we can get rid of Aaryn it will flip the house against them. Judd thinks GM is a way better person then some of them down there.

Elissa says whoever I put up, if Aaryn stays, we might as well self-evict because McBitch will win the game.

Judd says if Andy goes we are in trouble, if he stays we have the numbers.

Elissa - I don't understand why you trust Andy. He wanted you to go SO BAD.

Judd starts stealth whispering so I have no idea what he said. Something about Judd told McBitch something and told them not to tell, then they told Andy which made him not trust him or something like that.

Darth Sethius
08-25-2013, 12:42 PM
I don't know if this has been posted here,

Here is a video of Brent Slater (Elissa's Husband) on BB15...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7QP57Shhe8

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 12:43 PM
Elissa about Andy: If you're that easilty manipulated, then it's just...

Judd: I know you're right. But I just think there are bigger fish to fry than Andy.

Elissa: I totally agree but GM is not one either. I want to work with you Judd. But I am not stupid... I'm not like Aaryn at all.

Judd saying that he was up there with McCrae and Spencer yesterday, and he was telling Spencer to vote out Andy. I'm not sure it was reverse psychology or whatever.

Judd said McCrae said yeah he is the one that is gonna go this week.

Judd said he responded to McCrae saying you aren't the one that determines that alone.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 12:43 PM
Thanks Darth!

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 12:45 PM
Judd still kind of making a case to put GM up over Andy saying but who does Andy really have? Judd says you can do whatever you want to do, and I don't want to push what I want on you like Amanda does, but I think it would be better next week if you do put up GM. I know you can't compete next week but I am going to fight for it cause I'm gonna be final 4. As long as Amanda and McCrae don't win...

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 12:46 PM
Elissa saying it's just Andy makes me so nervous.

Judd says he makes me nervous too, but I think he knows that he is disposable now...

Elissa - I just feel like if Andy won it next week, he would still do whatever McBitch say.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 12:47 PM
Elissa has already told GM that she isn't going to put her up, so I REALLY don't think, no matter what people say, that she will put her up. She seems pretty set on Andy at this point.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 12:50 PM
Elissa and Judd talking about how horrible Aaryn is.

Elissa says she thinks that Amanda and Aaryn are two women that everyone should strive NOT to be.

jennyb
08-25-2013, 12:54 PM
I hope Elissa sticks to her guns and does what she wants to do, that would be refreshing because the rest of them share one brain.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 12:54 PM
Judd making a case against about GM.

Elissa says that her gut instinct is the person she is going to put up (Andy)
Saying that he has been loyal to Amanda and McCrae since day one and just because he has a break down one day because he might be going up, I cannot believe that his game has been completely changed. She doesn't believe it.

She also says that Andy is driving her CRAZY not respecting her personal space. Following her around EVERYWHERE. She said the other day that she wanted to take a shower and his answer was "Could I listen to some music" and she thought OMG yes I mind! I just said I wanted to shower! I like him as a person, but I don't trust him at this point. He has never done anything that has earned my trust.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 12:58 PM
Elissa says Andy DID earn her distrust by voting out Helen last week. I told him he would be my target if he did that. I have to go with what I think is best, and he has really been irking me game wise.

Judd: You have to do what's best for you but I hope you are also thinking about us. He was getting on my nerves... I felt like I couldn't talk to anyone without him in the room. Him and Amanda were demanding to know what was going on when I was up here... I think Aaryn was the HOH. I thought I don't owe you an explanation for every move I make and I was like yelling at him and stuff. So I know what you are feeling about him.

Judd: I think I'm on a mission to get rid of Amanda and McCrae. Even if I leave right after I feel like I have done something good in this game. Andy hasn't done anything that gained my trust.

Elissa: I just think you are being blind sided by him, when he wanted you out so bad. You should be working with me who never wanted you out

Judd: I know I know, it's just that... I don't know. etc.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 01:00 PM
Judd saying that since Amanda thought he was MVP, he wanted so bad to put her up and say "Since you keep accusing me of putting you up, I thought I would give you a reason."

They think that America put up Amanda. It confused them that GM went up after Elissa. Elissa and Judd think America loves GM, that she is a funny girl. They can't wait to get out and see what happened and why.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 01:01 PM
Only other person up btw is Aaryn putting on Makeup and doing her hair.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 01:03 PM
Elissa called to DR.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 01:05 PM
Judd: I'm with you and Spencer that's it. I don't want you to think I'm with Andy at all.
Elissa: I hope not because I think that would be the worst move you can make.
Judd: Come get me after the DR or something.
Elissa: I will be out there to do some yoga I think when I'm done.

Convo over. Judd going outside, Aaryn still in bathroom, everyone else sleeping.

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 01:08 PM
Do you think they're waking up the rest of the HGs? Boy I couldn't sleep that long even in that house. Of course I'd be making so much noise anyway.

My laptop is having "no I don't want to see Manbitch" issues. :roflmao:

Shiny Beige
08-25-2013, 01:09 PM
What is Judd's logic in wanting GM on the block? It doesn't make sense to me.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 01:11 PM
Well basically, in front of Judd all night long, they were pounding the plan to get rid of Andy over Aaryn over and over, and everyone (other than GM and Judd) were in on it. So he is afraid now that if she puts up Andy, Aaryn stays.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 01:13 PM
GM up putting on makeup in bed. Aaryn in with her but doesn't have her mic on so tells GM they can't talk or she (Aaryn) will get yelled at.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 01:14 PM
Judd in the BY by himself. Aaryn, I think, called to the DR. (I was switching feeds when they said who)... GM Still putting makeup on in bed alone, Elissa getting ready to do yoga, everyone else still asleep.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 01:15 PM
Judd and Elissa complaining about the mess in the house. Crumbs outside, the food still left out on the counter, etc.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 01:16 PM
Elissa asks Judd if the jury house was clean, he said yes and started to talk about it and FISH. When we come back, Elissa says she doesn't wanna wind up there. Doesn't want to see it.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 01:30 PM
Manbitch is up. Says to Judd she "doesn't like animosity" and there is like "oddness" in the house now. She is just not used to it.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 01:31 PM
Let me apologize to anyone that may like Amanda. I know the updates are hard to read for you since the majority don't like her. I really do apologize, I know what it's like to be on that end of a BB season.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 01:32 PM
The weasel is up.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 01:32 PM
Andy running up to Elissa's room. (I'm sure she will be soooo happy.)

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 01:33 PM
Door locked on HOH, Andy couldn't get in, going back downstairs.

Outside is Aaryn, Amanda, Judd

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 01:34 PM
I gotta leave for a little while soon.... Hope someone comes back to replace me :)

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 01:38 PM
Aaryn telling Amanda, Andy and Judd that GM went up to Elissa's room last night and apparantly Elissa said she was tired of these childish games, and that it was childish to throw the parachute off the balcony.

Says GM told her she was going to lay low all day, not talk to anyone and then right before bed go up and talk to Elissa and tell her whatever she wants to hear so she doesn't go up on the block. Amanda says I don't know why, Elissa was adamant about not putting her up already, I can't see what would change her mind.

(This is why Judd thinks GM should go up, because they keep saying this stuff in front of Judd on purpose)

WBRB

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 01:39 PM
Amanda called to DR. Aaryn complaining about what she thinks is a cold sore inside her lip.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 01:43 PM
Spencer up and outside, Elissa outside. Amanda in DR. No sign of McCrae yet.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 01:54 PM
Andy in cockpit with McBitch saying he thinks he is gonna go up again. Saying Judd has been fighting for him not to go up all day.

Amanda says let's just keep doing what we are doing and I will stick with GM all day.

Andy says if I go up, I have to tell Judd our plan before Aaryn does or he will know I was lying to him. Because Judd really trusts me and I think he will 100% keep me, but I will have to tell him I did it because I didn't want to go up.

Amanda telling him we have to keep doing it, telling Andy to keep walking around miserable. Blah blah blah. Basically, keep the plan going for yet another day to get GM up.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 01:57 PM
McBitch, who somehow has EVERYONE in the house doing whatever they say and I still don't get it, has EVERYONE (except GM and Judd) playing their roles again. Andy is supposed to act miserable, Aaryn is supposed to keep up being BFFs with GM, Amanda and McCrae will keep saying they are ridding of Andy and it's a good thing and Spencer going to keep on Judd saying they are getting rid of Andy. Amanda is to stick like glue to GM so she can't be with Elissa alone.

Judd will buy it as usual and be back up with Elissa telling her she needs to put up GM.

I don't THINK their plan will work but who knows.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 01:58 PM
Andy back on Spencer saying he thinks he is going up again. Telling Spencer that if he does go up, he thinks Aaryn will tell Judd that Andy and Amanda weren't really fighting but were doing it just to keep him off the block. Spencer giving some advice but I can't hear it. Spencer telling him but if he does go up he is totally safe.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 02:01 PM
Spencer and Andy in cockpit whispering about trying to keep Andy off the block.

GM laying down in her room. (I think Amanda just sent Judd to go get her... and he went?? WTF?)

Elissa outside doing yoga.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 02:02 PM
Amanda says it's too hot outside, goes in. Have a feeling she is going to check on Judd/GM. (They aren't showing Judd or GM on the feed.)

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 02:04 PM
Amanda tells Andy that they need to be the LAST person in Elissa's ear tonight and the FIRST person in her ear tomorrow.

Elissa earlier told Judd how irritated she was with Andy all over her like that... so all that will do is irritate her some more.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 02:06 PM
Thought I would just throw this in there:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/TheKdd/ScreenShot2013-08-25at20539PM_zps919f1e6c.png

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 02:07 PM
Alright well now you know the plan for the day. Fuck with Judd so he will keep telling Elissa she needs to put up GM.

Elissa, not buying anything they are selling so far, hopefully won't buy it this time.

In the meantime, I gotta run for a bit.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 02:09 PM
Real quick, Aaryn in doing her bestie role with GM.

Yellowdog
08-25-2013, 02:14 PM
I used to love getting blow jobs but after seeing that photo, I have lost that feeling forever.

Yellowdog
08-25-2013, 02:17 PM
Fight!!! McCrae and Elissa!!

Yellowdog
08-25-2013, 02:19 PM
Elissa went outside and said somethign about Amanda going through her stuff and McCrae went off on her. Then said if he ever touches his stuff that he'll turn into a pit bull on her. Then he went off to tell production.

Yellowdog
08-25-2013, 02:20 PM
Arguing again in the backyard.

Yellowdog
08-25-2013, 02:20 PM
Elissa: You're gross.

McCrae: You're fucking gross.

Yellowdog
08-25-2013, 02:22 PM
They are yelling at each other for touching each other's belongings. It's getting very personal and nasty.

Yellowdog
08-25-2013, 02:25 PM
Amanda out and getting even nastier. She just said that Elissa has a 78-year husband and a kid that obviously doesn't belong to the husband.

19wingz
08-25-2013, 02:29 PM
Amanda is just getting classier by the minute.

19wingz
08-25-2013, 02:30 PM
Amanda told Elissa she should have been a blow job and that it went in the wrong hole? Seriously? Is this real life?

Yellowdog
08-25-2013, 02:32 PM
Yeah, then she went inside and gleefully told everybody that she said it. She may be the worst person to ever enter that house and there's been some doozies.

yoyo
08-25-2013, 02:32 PM
looks like mcrae will have to be the bread winner in the family amanda sure as hell aint getting no job

Sandy
08-25-2013, 02:33 PM
And then she and Aaryn talk about how mean Elissa is? And Amanda says Elissa is just a mean and nasty person. Really???? How can anyone as horrible as Amanda call anyone mean and nasty? Amanda and her minion, Aaryn are the nastiest two witches I've ever seen.

yoyo
08-25-2013, 02:43 PM
did amanda just rub something of elissas on the toilet

Yellowdog
08-25-2013, 03:09 PM
GM just admitted that she was playing with Elissa's ball. The same ball that Elissa yelled at McCrae for.

Yellowdog
08-25-2013, 03:22 PM
Judd now is now getting all fired up with Aryan. He's pissed at her.

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 03:33 PM
did amanda just rub something of elissas on the toilet

If she did, she'll get in deep shit with BB.

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 03:39 PM
I do NOT want to do this. But I will.

Manbitch (and I do NOT apologize for that) has a ton of gross lipstick on her mouth trying to look like Elissa and has some purple thing on her finger calling it Baby Elissa or something. Aaryn asking Manbitch what her plan is, is she going to just follow Elissa around. Manbitch says she doesn't know who that is. Manbitch walking around with a robe on and slippers acting like she's an old person (which is fucking insulting to any senior citizen). I think she's trying to emulate Elissa's husband.

This woman makes me physically sick. And I'm going to fucking go nuts because I can't get in there, get in her face and tell her you're a fucking CUNT and I don't EVER use that word. But you are not a woman. You're a wannabe man. You couldn't even be a GOOD man because you're a piece of shit shaped like a woman with store bought boobs and I HATE HER!

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 03:42 PM
[B]Manbitch is telling GM that she will break up any conversation Elissa tries to have by blowing that stupid party horn. She's saying she will tell Elissa if she puts Andy up she will vote Andy out and Aaryn will stay. GM saying she has Judd, that's it. Manbitch saying it will be 5 to 1 playing for hoh. GM if aaryn stays it's good because there might be a DE. I don't get mad if I don't win things./[B]

19wingz
08-25-2013, 03:42 PM
Here's what I don't understand and can't begin to pretend to. This bitch and her ball-less boyfriend make fun of EVERYONE, go after EVERYONE and put ANYONE on the block. Yet when one of them is put on the block or targeted for Eviction, the world is flipped upside down and all hell breaks loose. Why? What makes these bitches entitled hoes? I can't stand people like that. The things she is saying are disgusting and vile and I hope she gets her true light shown on TV.

At least there is something going on in the house, though.

19wingz
08-25-2013, 03:46 PM
Also, Amanda bringing Elissa's son into this is very, very, VERY low. BB fans are terrible and attack family but now HGs are doing it?

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 03:47 PM
I'm sorry but I'm not listening to that vile bitch.

I can't deal with this. I don't women like this in my life because I'd bitch slap them into next year.

Judd says he hopes Aaryn isn't mad at him. Aaryn saying we just missed you so much when you left. I want you to enjoy it too. I'm on the block. The only time you were ever on the block you left 5 minutes later. Judd well it's horrible but at least you can campaign yourself. Aaryn it's just frustrating that people are trying to get Elissa to do a, b, or c. GM told me you asked her how she was going to vote. She's afraid that if she tells you that she will keep me you'll run to Elissa. Judd people shouldn't be leery of me. I don't care what anybody says I'm goinhg to spend time with each of you. If people want to make me an enemy they can do that. I'm a free agent right now. Talk to me. That's what I want.

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 03:50 PM
Aaryn saying she doesn't want GM on the block. Judd no matter what I say to Elissa she's had her mind set on whatever it is. Nobody can change it. Nobody can play juggle or whatever. Her mind is set. Aaryn on andy? Judd I mean that's what I've heard. But GM was acting weird. Aaryn but GM's a weaker player so she could probably stay here over me. Judd I'm just trying to see where your head is out. I'm just trying to be myself. Aaryn you just seem arrogant. Judd I APOLogize, I'm not trying to be arrogant. I'm just being myself. Aaryn doing the whniy poor me on the block and you don't understand how she's feelings. :boohoo:

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 03:52 PM
Manbitch telling Andy that Judd has said he's trying to get GM up on the block. GM in the room not saying anything. Manbitch goes back into that stupid old person speak. She leaves.
GM she is good, I'll give her that, she is good.

Sandy
08-25-2013, 03:52 PM
I couldn't be in that house with Amanda and not hit her, especially if she blew that horn in my face. I hate that vile creature. And I cannot stand anyone getting in my face.

Elizabeth
08-25-2013, 03:55 PM

Are you flippin' kidding me? She has a BLACK horse that her father named MARTIN LUTHER? I don't even know what to say to that! :(

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 03:56 PM
manbitch back outside saying El won't put up GM up. Judd saying she's not going to do anything but what she wants to do no matter what anyone says. Manbitch goes back into that shitty old people thing. Aaryn asks if GM is okay. Manbitch says yes she just wants to lay low.

I wonder if BB would take that horn away if Manbitch tries to impede any game talk.

I want Elissa to get Pandora's box this week. I want Rachel to come into the house and say "I'm back, bitches" as she walks in the door and I want her to head straight towards Manbitch. And I want Elissa to get the DPOV or even the Platinum POV which means she could pull off TWO peole.

FUCK YOU, MANBitCH!!

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 03:58 PM
Okay, I'm sorry for the horrible things I have said regarding another human being who is on a reality show.

Oh, that's right. I'm not talking about another human being. I guess it's okay.

I do apologize to those who like Amanda (yeah, I can type her name). I'd say something but I guess I won't because I don't want TK to come after me on her little tricycle.:roflmao:

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 04:00 PM
Andy comes outside and says all the ladies are in the bedroom (what ladies?). Says Elissa isn't there. Judd asks if GM is mad at him. Who told her I wanted to put her up? Elissa probably. I'm not HOH why is every so fucking worried about me.

Time for supper. Be back at showtime.

Sandy
08-25-2013, 04:01 PM
Are you flippin' kidding me? She has a BLACK horse that her father named MARTIN LUTHER? I don't even know what to say to that! :(

That's what she said...

Heck the way she spells her name is so similar to Aryan Nation (white supremacy). I wonder if that is a coincidence.

19wingz
08-25-2013, 04:13 PM
Does she even know Martin Luther wasn't black?

She's more ignorant than I thought.

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 04:14 PM
I had to turn off my feeds. Manbitch found out Elissa was in the kitchen and stood at the sliding door opening and closing the door and blowing that fucking party horn. And talking in that old voice. Elissa went up to the HOH room but she was laughing so I don't think Manbitch is going to get to her.

BB, you really need to stop Manbitch soon. Of course you never stopped ED so why should I think you'd stop a racist pig?

Elizabeth
08-25-2013, 04:20 PM
Does she even know Martin Luther wasn't black?

She's more ignorant than I thought.

Evidently, the only Martin Luther that family knows is Martin Luther King. My God ..... all I can do is laugh.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 04:23 PM
See what happens when I leave?

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 04:37 PM
What happened when you left, TK? I'm innocent. It was the manbitch's fault. :D

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 04:40 PM
Aaryn wanted to know if there was more half and half. Manbitch said no but there's plenty of half and half in that house. Half man, half creature.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 04:45 PM
Ok I'm not really here for updates, can't stick around but I turned on the feeds for a sec and the bitch was in the storage room in the robe talking in her "old" speak all by herself. That was enough for me.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 04:48 PM
Amanda just put gross crap on top of Elissa's dresser in the hall.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/TheKdd/ScreenShot2013-08-25at44740PM_zps918b7b29.png

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 04:50 PM
GM went in and out of the storage room and didn't see it

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 04:50 PM
So let me catch ya'll up since I was eating supper.

Elissa left a cucumber out. Manbitch said something about Elissa was going to put that up her butthole. Amanda got called to the DR. She was made to take off her makeup and stuff. Then she put something of Elissa's in the toilet and was called to the DR. She goes out to the backyard and tells them she's going to try and get Elissa out of her room. She beats on the HOH door and blows the fucking horn Nobody is laughing. I guess Elissa was watching on the HOH screen and laughing. (plan of Manbitch's isn't working at all). Manbitch tells Andy in the bedroom to go console Elissa like she's a wounded animal. Andy says he's accepting his fate. Manbitch says she's still going to try and torture Elissa and see if that works. Aaryn thinks Manbitch will get America's favorite player (NOT). Now she has taken some chili sauce and a condom and put it on Elissa's dresser.

And now excuse me while I go throw up.

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 04:52 PM
Did you really have to screenshot that, TK? GAG!

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 04:53 PM
Spencer went to storage and noticed it, didn't say anything.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 04:53 PM
OMG they didn't show it long either... I was like shiiiiitttt..... and got it right in time, just for you. LOL

polly77
08-25-2013, 04:54 PM
C'mon BB, DQ Amanda. This is just too much to tolerate.
There is something seriously wrong with that "person".

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 04:54 PM
Gee, I just don't know how to see thank you, TK, for that. I have no words.

And spencer looked at it three times.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 04:55 PM
Spencer goes to kitchen and didn't mention seeing it, so Amanda mentioned it, saying "Did you see my shrine on Elissa's dresser?" Spencer said I did see that, but didn't laugh or anything. Then Amanda said we should all leave something (didn't catch what it was) on Elissa's something (Didn't catch that either lol)

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 04:55 PM
Don't you DARE screenshot that condom she just put on there! BB ought to make her fucking stop.

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 04:56 PM
I wish Elissa would dump water on her head.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 04:57 PM
Amanda told Spencer Elissa locked her HOH door. Spencer said probably a good idea.

Amanda asking Spencer how long will it take for her to complain to production that we're torchering her.

Spencer says the question is... How long will it take before the first HOH self evicts? Amanda excited.. Think she will???

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 04:57 PM
She thinks she is so fucking clever.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 04:58 PM
I would take all that shit off of my dresser and put it under her pillow.

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 04:59 PM
I'd put it on top of her pillow.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 05:00 PM
Forget the top of her pillow... put it under, so when they reach their hands under there they find it.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 05:00 PM
BB Announces it's photo booth time.

yoyo
08-25-2013, 05:01 PM
haven't there been some kind of penalty nominations in pst seasons.this is getting very disturbing anmanda has mental issues she should be baker acted

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 05:08 PM
Spencer and McCrae saying they don't trust Aaryn. McCrae saying he would NEVER trust Aaryn

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 05:10 PM
If I were Elissa, I would be down there pushing Amanda's buttons at every turn. Don't tell me the bully wouldn't get so worked up she smacks her... then... see ya Amanda.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 05:16 PM
I guess she added a second condom to the mix. So incredibly clever!!

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 05:17 PM
Amanda, again, walking around in her underwear. I don't get it.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 05:18 PM
The clever ones themselves! Don't you feel honored?

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/TheKdd/ScreenShot2013-08-25at51733PM_zpsce887e08.png

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 05:19 PM
She shows McCrae her "shrine" he smiles.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 05:24 PM
Judd came in, he didn't see the shrine.

Judd tells Amanda that she needs to calm down.

Amanda says Granny doesn't like bullies, so she bullies bullies. Amanda says she is going to torture Elissa EVERY DAY for the rest of the summer. (Yeah because she hates bullies.)

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 05:26 PM
BB apparently wanting to get things started, calls Elissa who is up in the HOH listening to music, to the DR.... so here we go.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 05:27 PM
Amanda runs outside smiling saying "Elissa has to go to the Diary Room!"

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 05:27 PM
I can't believe I'm still here.

Yellowdog
08-25-2013, 05:28 PM
Amanda is in for quite the shock when she gets back into the real world and realizes that everybody hates her guts.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 05:28 PM
We get fish, so I guess not only does BB want to get the drama started, but they don't want us to see it.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 05:30 PM
Ya know, just speaking as a human being, it would be hard as HELL to be in there with someone like that and NO ONE steps up to help you. I bet they have the shrink on hand for Elissa. She is gonna need someone to talk to about this.

And really... everyone else should see how she is being treated and at the very least, feel like shit for it all.

Shiny Beige
08-25-2013, 05:31 PM
Amanda is in for quite the shock when she gets back into the real world and realizes that everybody hates her guts.
I hope!

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 05:31 PM
We still have WBRB.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 05:44 PM
Still WBRB. We aren't going to get to see any of this.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 05:45 PM
Maybe producers were called in.

19wingz
08-25-2013, 05:49 PM
Could they be speeding up Veto ceremony to produce more drama?

19wingz
08-25-2013, 05:49 PM
Or Pandora's Box???

polly77
08-25-2013, 05:50 PM
DQ Amanda cuz she is effin NUTS?

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 05:51 PM
Now we went to trivia and not fish. This must be something big, or bad.

19wingz
08-25-2013, 05:53 PM
I swear people on Twitter are so stupid. They're 100% sure it's Pandora's Box based on someone suggesting it. I mean it is possible but calm the eff down. There is no way anyone knows for sure.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 05:54 PM
Well Elissa was up in the HOH room when they called her to the DR. If it were Pandoras Box, she would have been locked out of the HOH I would imagine so they could set up.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 05:57 PM
I hope Elissa gets a coup so Amanda or McCrae can win HOH next week, put up her and Judd, then she can take them both off and say fuck you McBitch.

19wingz
08-25-2013, 05:58 PM
That's good logic, actually. She probably would have been locked out of the DR so they could do it. I didn't think about that.

I wonder what is happening though.

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 06:03 PM
Maybe Elissa is in there because the DR wants to see how she feels about what Manbitch has been doing and Elissa is telling them she's been laughing about it but if they don't remove Manbitch, she slap her bitch ass into next week.

Sandy
08-25-2013, 06:04 PM
I hope they remove Amanda from the game. She's taking things too far with her bullying, poor sportsmanship. I don't care if it IS just a game. Letting her bullying get out of control is just wrong.

And I agree, that if the other HGs have an ounce of decency they would all turn against her and tell her to stop acting like she is... and band together to get her out next week no matter what.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 06:05 PM
If she was just in the DR bitching, we wouldn't have trivia. Maybe the bitch is being Chima'd

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 06:05 PM
btw, Still Trivia - 40 minutes

Sandy
08-25-2013, 06:06 PM
If she was just in the DR bitching, we wouldn't have trivia. Maybe the bitch is being Chima'd

Let's hope. I really think she's off her damn rocker. Her behavior when she doesn't get her way is over the top... not by any means normal.

KaraokeDiva
08-25-2013, 06:06 PM
C'mon BB, DQ Amanda. This is just too much to tolerate.
There is something seriously wrong with that "person".I don't see this as something that would warrant disqualification...but it should certainly be shown on tv.

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 06:07 PM
On the other hand, ED did some pretty mean things plus someone threw away all of his cigarettes, I think Jen, and they didn't do a damn thing about it.

However I think because there has been such an outcry from the watching public that this stuff won't be tolerated. Maybe they got a ton of complaints from live feeders.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 06:07 PM
Well earlier, yoyo thought he saw Amanda rub something of Elissa's on the toilet. I wasn't here at the time so no clue if that happened.

aztekpm
08-25-2013, 06:09 PM
Been reading about this and everyone is saying Elissa was just laughing at her saying she was crazy, but that no one else was really laughing, except Aaryn.

Other thing I read was that Spencer said to McC, well if you're up together, this puts a big target on her and he agreed, so perhaps that's why he's not stopping her now.

Yellowdog
08-25-2013, 06:10 PM
It was me. Sorry. I broke I into the house and told Amanda that grandma thinks she's a twunt. By the time I could explain what that was I was tackled by Andy.

aztekpm
I read that she put her Elissa card on the back of the toilet, which she's in the HOH, so not like she'll see it.

TheKdd
Ok well, my feeds just broke, showing only black screen.

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 06:11 PM
So much for this "true love" showmance. :roflmao:

And Amanda did put something of Elissa's on the toilet and was called to the DR because of it and also told to remove the costume and makeup she had on to torture Elissa with.

KaraokeDiva
08-25-2013, 06:11 PM
haven't there been some kind of penalty nominations in pst seasons.this is getting very disturbing anmanda has mental issues she should be baker acted

Yes, there have been penalty noms...and even a penalty vote for eviction. That was Jen in ED's season. I think she got the vote for eating when she was a have not and simply ignoring the sanctions she was given.

Of course, there have been mandatory evictions too....would love to see that but it won't happen here.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 06:12 PM
Anyone else with feeds... are the working?

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 06:12 PM
It was me. Sorry. I broke I into the house and told Amanda that grandma thinks she's a twunt. By the time I could explain what that was I was tackled by Andy.

So what you're saying is Manbitch is still trying to figure out what a "twunt" is because you got tackled by a rat weasel?

aztekpm
08-25-2013, 06:13 PM
Yup, still Trivia ... what could it be, if an issue in the house, they've left it fish for a long time in the past ... could very well be a PD, get her in the DR, send her back up and wala!

Yellowdog
08-25-2013, 06:13 PM
So what you're saying is Manbitch is still trying to figure out what a "twunt" is because you got tackled by a rat weasel?

Sounds so cut and dry when you say it. Not sure why they didn't understand.

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 06:14 PM
You might be onto something, aztek! It could be a PB. And they had to rush around to find a DPOV. Maybe they had it planned for later in the week but had to move it up to shut Manbitch up.

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 06:15 PM
Sounds so cut and dry when you say it. Not sure why they didn't understand.
Maybe because your voice was muffled from having a rat weasel sitting on your chest.

I didn't want to dishonor you by having the rat weasel sit on your face, YD, because I like you too much for that. :roflmao:

Yellowdog
08-25-2013, 06:15 PM
If Elissa benefits from a Pandora's Box we'll never hear the end of it.

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 06:17 PM
Still trivia

aztekpm
08-25-2013, 06:18 PM
LOL can you imagine the fkn uproar in the house if Elissa benefits from a PD, Amanda and Aaryn might walk right out :)

grandmamichelf

You mean we'll never hear the end of it from the twunt factory?

TheKdd
My feeds are completely out... can't seem to figure out why.

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 06:19 PM
Mine did that one day, TK, I had to shut down my laptop, wait about 20 seconds and then boot it back up. Seemed to work for me.

Sandy
08-25-2013, 06:20 PM
LOL can you imagine the fkn uproar in the house if Elissa benefits from a PD, Amanda and Aaryn might walk right out :)

We can only hope.

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 06:21 PM
I bet AG didn't think her "friend" would be this despised.

KaraokeDiva
08-25-2013, 06:22 PM
I think Elissa's HOH will work out just fine w/o a pandora's box.

If BB needs to intervene with Amanda's behavior, then do so...but don't pull out a show stunt to cover it up.

Sandy
08-25-2013, 06:25 PM
At this point I don't care if they pull out a stunt or rig it. I think most fans of the show want Amanda out of there at any costs. She is the most vile creature ever to be in that house. I'm all for whatever it takes to get rid of her.

aztekpm
08-25-2013, 06:26 PM
I'm trying to think of what else they've done 'unscheduled' comps, games, etc.

They had the one where they tore the house apart looking for stuff, that was on a Sunday afternoon.

NM, they're back and nothing seems out of the ordinary. Amanda laying on the LR couch and hear many out back. Perhaps Elissa still in DR and Amanda waiting for her to come out?

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 06:28 PM
feeds back Manbitch still has the party horn and just blew it. No one seems upset. Manbitch in living room yelling for Eliisa. Asking if she can nominate herself as HOH. Manbitch says this will never stop elissa and that she will have to endure this forever. That's what you get for being a bitch to everyone including production. Now i am torturing you on behalf of the houseguests and all of America.

OMFG, I can't stand this woman.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 06:28 PM
Ok well we are back I guess and nothing happened?

Amanda on the couch, talking out loud to Elissa (who is no where to be seen) blowing her little horn asking Elissa if you can nominate yourself... oh well don't worry, I will nominate you next week. Blows horn.

Goes on saying Elissa bitch to the other HGs and production etc. Amanda goes to DR.

aztekpm
08-25-2013, 06:29 PM
OMFG Amanda has seriously lost it, she's lying on the LR couch saying she will do this the rest of the time Elissa is in the house, that she deserves it for being a bitch, blowing the horn and she's doing it on behalf of the rest of the houseguests and America! Then yell's fine, I'll go to the DR for you, says I would like to talk to someone and we get fish again ... give the bitch some valium she's done gone over the fkn edge, she's apparently been doing this for 4 hours according to the outside (before I switched to her)

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 06:29 PM
I am so tired of this. I can't be rational and adult. I hate this woman. I hate aaryn. I can't stand the other houseguests allowing shit like this to happen.

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 06:30 PM
LOL, TK, aztek and I all wrote the same thing. LOL!

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 06:30 PM
This is serious crap and BB needs to make her stop at this point.

Although I tell ya, if it were me she was doing this to, there is no way I would be hiding off in a corner.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 06:31 PM
And OMG why so much WBRB for nothing?

aztekpm
I get harassing someone for a short period of time on and off, trying to irritate, but this is so over the top, insane much?? TK, she's apparently asleep in the HOH with the headphones on, at least according to what I've seen on twitter.

grandmamichelf
Oh good grief!

aztekpm
08-25-2013, 06:32 PM
WTF are two feeds on the WC ???

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 06:32 PM
Yeah when the DR called her, I saw her in the HOH bed under the covers with the headphones on. But Amanda knows everything so she isn't asleep listening to music, she just doesn't want to come down according to her.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 06:33 PM
I still don't get why trivia for so long, just because Elissa wouldn't come down or was asleep?

aztekpm
She was laughing at Amanda, she sure as fk wasn't scared.

grandmamichelf
I'd rather watch the occupied sign on the bathroom door than listen to those people in the backyard. What the hell did McCrae say? That if he and Manbitch go up it's on her or something.

aztekpm
08-25-2013, 06:34 PM
LOL it's drug time, they're all getting called in for their pills.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 06:34 PM
Aaryn called to DR. Amanda outside, just can't stop talking about Elissa.

Seriously, IT'S NOT EVEN HER ON THE BLOCK and McCrae is safe. What the hell?

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 06:35 PM
Basically, Amanda telling everyone that if they ever try to target her, this is what will happen to them.

But she isn't a bully.

aztekpm
08-25-2013, 06:36 PM
LOL no, she's not a bully, everyone else is fkn terrified of her! Does she not notice that not one other person is joining in or laughing??

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 06:36 PM
Amanda holding court basically outside talking all about Elissa and the shit she is doing. No one was commenting, no one laughing... nothing.

Time to WAKE UP and take this woman OUT.

19wingz
08-25-2013, 06:37 PM
I do not understand this right now. HER AND HER BOY ARE SAFE?!?!? Why do this?

polly77
I am so tired of this. I can't be rational and adult. I hate this woman. I hate aaryn. I can't stand the other houseguests allowing shit like this to happen.
I agree, the houseguests should be doing something about this, but IMO, so should Production.. Seriously, Amanda is acting very much like a sociopath.

TheKdd
I hope they slip her some valium or Ambien or something.

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 06:39 PM
I hope they slip her a mickey and she's out until the end of the season. And she wakes up in the jury house. Ha!

Sandy
08-25-2013, 06:39 PM
Can you imagine what McCrae's parents and friends are thinking watching this monster on the feeds and knowing that he's involved with her? I still say they are going to lock him up somewhere until he promises to dump her. NO MOTHER ANYWHERE wants a girl like this with her son. I know I'd have a stroke if my son brought home something like that.

Sandy
08-25-2013, 06:40 PM
I do not understand this right now. HER AND HER BOY ARE SAFE?!?!? Why do this?

Oh that's not enough for her. She can't handle it if she doesn't have complete control over everything.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 06:41 PM
I think there is a serious screw loose and it pisses me off that NO ONE tells her to cut it the fuck out.

aztekpm
08-25-2013, 06:41 PM
LOL @ something and that about describes it.

Say what you will about Rachel and I said plenty! Yes she had sex in the house too, but she was clean over herself, as was Brendon and at least a little respectful of and to others. Were there fights yes, we all love a good argument, but good fkn grief Amanda has completely lost it.

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 06:42 PM
Oh GM just asked Aaryn if that took Manbitch's scissors?

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 06:42 PM
Andy goes up to the hoh and asks Elissa if she's ok. He says he wants to say sorry for everything thats going on. He says he knows she probably is not going to stop.

(But of course down there he says NOTHING)

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 06:43 PM
WBRB, probably because BB doesn't want us to know that they think manbitch is psycho too.

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 06:43 PM
That doesn't do a damn bit of good, weasel! You need to speak out. So does Judd. Someone does.

Hell if I was in that house, hell hath no fury like Grandma when she's got a grill to get up on. Oh yeah!

yoyo
08-25-2013, 06:44 PM
cbs better show all this crazy stuff by amanda on the regular show

aztekpm
Really, fish, when Andy goes up to see if Elissa is 'okay' ... this is all part of the big scheme so he doesn't go up ... I hate him almost as much the fake fuck!

TheKdd
Exactly, if you are so sorry, then SPEAK UP TO HER. Coming up to whisper sorry in her ear means nothing.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 06:45 PM
And... if Amanda didn't go completely psycho, we probably wouldn't get so much WBRB on the feeds.

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 06:46 PM
Well, they took away Manbitch's scissors so that's something. But hell, they should have done that when she was threatening to sharpen the butter knives and kill her before.

This is ridiculous.

yoyo
08-25-2013, 06:48 PM
i hope they took the scissors away from amanda

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 06:49 PM
That would be Manbitch, yes yoyo. GM told Aaryn they took away aMANda's scissors.

grandmamichelf
08-25-2013, 06:50 PM
Going to go now. Have to work in the early morning and don't want nightmares.

aztekpm
08-25-2013, 06:51 PM
So from what I've read and can tell, this is her scheme to make Andy look good to Elissa, by him sympathizing with her over the whackadoo's behaviour. That way she won't put him up, when he apologizes for aligning with Whackadoo.

To me it would be, well sorry, it sucks that your with her and don't wanna be anymore, but tough titty kitty, you're still going up and if your alliance chooses not to keep you, well sorry, but bye bye.

I hope she sticks to her guns, cause of this am she was. They want GM up so bad and she knows that and I think that's why she WON'T put her up!

yoyo
good thing they did no telling what shes capable of.i wonder if amanda was a man would cbs permit this

TheKdd
I'm over the WBRB crap when it's obvious they aren't really doing anything about shit.

TheKdd
08-25-2013, 06:54 PM
Well Elissa, so far, has been unmoveable on the not putting up Andy thing. I hope she remains that way. I mean hell, I would put him up even more if he were "with" them for most of the game and not saying anything to Amanda to cut it out, just coming up and saying sorry about that. Screw him!

yoyo
08-25-2013, 06:56 PM
imagine how crazy amanda will be if shes actually on the block

aztekpm
08-25-2013, 06:56 PM
imagine how crazy amanda will be if shes actually on the block

Oye!