View Full Version : Aug 27th Live Feed Updates and Discussion

TheKdd
08-27-2013, 01:00 AM
Only Tuesday.

So basically what went on tonight, and again, excuse the spelling and bolding... On my phone again.

It appears BB has given the HGs happy juice. All pretty much have gotten along.

Aaryn, realizing (like everyone leaving before her... Who warned everyone as they walked out the door and no one listened) that Amanda and McCrae aren't loyal to her started to campaign to stay and against them. This, of course, got back to them. Amanda sat her down to tell her she has heard she is walking around saying not to trust them to people. Amanda tells her she did everything she could do to keep her off the block... Aaryn however still doesn't understand why she's the one to go, says she has done more than Andy, won HOHs, got rid of people for her. Amanda basically tells her sorry, bit they are staying loyal to Andy. Aaryn walked away.

Aaryn also talked to Elissa, wanting to make a deal, saying she promises if she gets HOH she will put up mcbitch. Elissa says not sure if I can trust that, plus, don't think you can get the votes.

Amanda and Elissa has a make up session kinda. Amanda told her she was very upset that Elissa laughed in her face when she was crying. Elissa said she thought she was faking it. Amanda told her that she "fell in love with McCrae and thought she was trying to split them up." Elissa said that wasn't what she was trying to do. Amanda tells Elissa that she had her back, Elissa said no, you never did.

Otherwise it's been a mellow evening. Everyone ate together, hung out in the BY shooting the shit etc. Aaryn is obsessed with janelle and wants to meet her. And yeah that's that so far.

Shiny Beige
08-27-2013, 01:08 AM
I'm sure Janelle can't wait to meet Aryan.

grandmamichelf
08-27-2013, 05:49 AM
Janelle, RUN......QUICK!!!

I wouldn't buy anything aMANda was selling including real estate.

Elizabeth
08-27-2013, 07:21 AM
So far, Elissa has been really good at recognizing the bullshit so let's hope that continues.

TheKdd
08-27-2013, 08:26 AM
So overnight, this is what happened basically.

Spencer and Judd got closer with Judd telling Spencer that he is the only one he trusts. That he was going to work with Elissa but she didn't listen or do anything he said this week. (which would have been bad for Judds game if she did.)

Spencer and Judd agree they need Andy. (I like Judd but he is really gullible.) Although, they have been pounding in Andy's brain that he is the Shelly of the season (helping someone else to win) and Andy is REALLY not liking that. Wants to play his own game now.

Spencer thinks Amanda is more dangerous than McCrae and needs to go first, thinks Amanda can control Elissa. Judd disagrees. Doesn't think Amanda can control Elissa at all.

Judd tells everyone that Aaryn has been campaigning HARD to him, wants to tell her whatever she wants to hear so she will leave him alone.

Judd said if Amanda were a guy, he would have cussed her out for her behavior yesterday.

They all believe (Andy, Judd, Spencer) that Elissa and Aaryn's relationship will fall apart quickly.

Currently, all HGs are asleep.

yoyo
08-27-2013, 08:46 AM
gina maries hair sure seams like alot of work

grandmamichelf
08-27-2013, 08:47 AM
If Judd had any smarts at all, he would stick with Elissa because she did what was best for both of them. Spencer...don't know if I would trust that person or not. Not sure at all.

TheKdd
08-27-2013, 10:51 AM
Lights are on but it appears all HGs are still asleep, sans Elissa who is up making coffee.

TheKdd
08-27-2013, 11:13 AM
Elissa and Judd talking outside (Aaryn up in the shower)

Judd and Elissa want to get out Amanda, McCrae and Aaryn, so the people left are her, Judd, GM, Andy, Spencer.

TheKdd
08-27-2013, 11:14 AM
Judd saying he doesn't want to be mean to girls, but the way she (Amanda) was walking around he just wanted to...

TheKdd
08-27-2013, 11:28 AM
Sorry, got a phone call going on and can't listen.

TheKdd
08-27-2013, 11:31 AM
Judd said he told McCrae that Amanda better not do that shit to him or she will be crying.

Elissa keeps repeating that she is so glad Judd is back in the house and hopes they can be final 2. If she leaves, she says she hopes Judd wins the show.

Talk turns to Survivor.

TheKdd
08-27-2013, 11:33 AM
Aaryn finished her shower and looks like she is packing a couple of things already.

Tina
08-27-2013, 11:43 AM
Amanda is dumb to get rid of Aaryn instead of Andy. Doesn't she know that McCrea, Andy and Spencer have a final 3? Just one of the zillions of deals going on. She's going to be odd woman out. She'd be better off getting rid of andy.

TheKdd
08-27-2013, 11:56 AM
She is MUCH better off getting rid of Andy. Aaryn is like the younger sister Amanda never had. Two peas in a pod. Both nasty and on the same page.

grandmamichelf
08-27-2013, 12:43 PM
If you close the book really hard, you could squash those two like bugs on the same page. Then they'd just be spots.:D

SassyGal
08-27-2013, 01:07 PM
Aaryn putting on makeup
GM sleeping 2 cams on each of them

Tina
08-27-2013, 01:27 PM
judds picture needs to be back in color! LOL

Tina
08-27-2013, 01:28 PM
It would be sweet if McCrea made it to F3 with amanda and pulled a Mike Boogie!! Bye Bye Erica oops I mean amanda.

SassyGal
08-27-2013, 01:35 PM
Elissa told aaryn that mcPizza wanted her out before noms were made...

Elissa doing dishes
Aaryn sitting on BY couch

cam 3 on WBRB

SassyGal
08-27-2013, 01:39 PM
Elissa tells Judd excited get the camera today..tells him to get ready

SassyGal
08-27-2013, 01:43 PM
Elissa chatting to Judd about blog...asks i fhe blogged about game or family
Judd game
Elissa says she still gets to tweet

SassyGal
08-27-2013, 01:45 PM
ants up the side of fridg....
Elissa I asked for ant traps but didn't get them.....says we will have to throw that stuff away(cereals on frodge)
Judd sprayed ....then goes to shower

SassyGal
08-27-2013, 02:29 PM
general chat

Elissa out of DR with the camera

SassyGal
08-27-2013, 03:21 PM
yeah internet up again!!

Pool
Elissa & Amanda doing underwater pics

kitchen
others loud chatting..making a ?pizza?

Spencer still in bed (I think)

SassyGal
08-27-2013, 04:22 PM
general chatting
some fixing food

Elizabeth
08-27-2013, 04:28 PM
If Judd had any smarts at all, he would stick with Elissa because she did what was best for both of them. Spencer...don't know if I would trust that person or not. Not sure at all.

But isn't that the question? Does Judd have any smarts at all? This is exactly why I didn't want him to be the one to come back because I think he is easily led. I hope I'm wrong.

aztekpm
08-27-2013, 05:33 PM
OMG Alert the press, McCrae has showered, I repeat, McCrae has showered!

They are washing their sheets and Amanda has done laundry ... The world is gonna spin right of its fkn axis!

aztekpm
08-27-2013, 05:47 PM
Apparently Amanda is back on her meds and is feeling so much better. They are cleaning the bedroom and she is pulling shit from everywhere lOL it was a fkn pigsty!

Shiny Beige
08-27-2013, 05:57 PM
Just curious ... if you had to invite one of the houseguests to spend the weekend with you--just the two of you--who would you choose?

phillyherb
08-27-2013, 06:10 PM
Just curious ... if you had to invite one of the houseguests to spend the weekend with you--just the two of you--who would you choose?

Probably Cameraman 4 and 7.
sorry no hg's appeal to me.

Shiny Beige
08-27-2013, 06:58 PM
Sadly, I agree.

Mystycl
08-27-2013, 07:05 PM

jessie

Tina
08-27-2013, 07:10 PM
yeah ithink maybe Jessie. or else I'd pick Helen as long as I could duct tape her mouth so she'd clean my house.

grandmamichelf
08-27-2013, 07:10 PM
I think I'd invite Elissa just because I'd love her to give yoga lessons to me and Lexi plus nutrition information.

Yellowdog
08-27-2013, 07:12 PM
Helen probably. She was annoying in the house but I think in real life she is probably a pretty normal person.

Sandy
08-27-2013, 07:53 PM
Ooooh.. I wish the conversation McCrae and Spencer have been having would get back to Amanda. They've been talking about McCrae's ex back home, Jessica. Spencer asked if he would like to get back together with her. He says she is probably mad at him now but he could see them getting back together. He isn't sure what's going to happen with Jessica or Amanda but wants to have a month alone when he gets home to figure things out. Amanda already has him moving to Florida, living with her, getting married and the whole bit in her mind. She is going to have a STROKE.

Sandy
08-27-2013, 07:55 PM
I hate it when they talk about who needs the money and who doesn't. Big Brother isn't a charity for the needy. It doesn't matter who has what at home.. that gets on my nerves.

SassyGal
08-27-2013, 09:16 PM
low key night
Hg all getting along general chatting talk of playing beer pong

yoyo
08-27-2013, 09:18 PM
Gina Marie doesn't need a hair stylist she needs a mechanic

SassyGal
08-27-2013, 09:56 PM
Amanda is the beer pong nazi,,,,,,,,,,she is dictating how will be played & telling them they have to have patiernce

SassyGal
08-27-2013, 10:00 PM
Amanda hid the corkscrew to make Elissa wait to open the wine,,,,,,,,not letting anyone drink until BB gives them more plactic cups

helicopter flies over & they(hgs) do dhout ups!!

SassyGal
08-27-2013, 10:00 PM
rime for bed!

Night!!

TheKdd
08-28-2013, 01:17 AM
New Thread all linked and pretty.
(http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=15559)