View Full Version : Did Elissa Spoil Survivor?

19wingz
08-27-2013, 04:33 PM
People are running amuck on Twitter about Elissa possibly spoiling the upcoming season of Survivor.

Now ... I think that they were still taping this season when the houseguests entered the BB house, but I honestly don't know. This could be true. This could be full of nonsense. Don't read if you don't want the possibility of a spoiler.

Apparently Elissa said that Hayden made the F4 on Survivor: Blood vs Water and that his lady friend, Kat, left early on. As for who went with Hayden ... I am not sure. What do you think?

Also, wouldn't it be in the contracts of the Survivors not to spoil what goes on? If Hayden really did tell Elissa somehow, isn't that a big no no?

Does anyone even care? Discuss.

ETA - What I do find interesting is that the cast wasn't announced officially until late week BUT it was no secret - CBS reality alum or not - that Hayden was cast in the season. So ... take it for what it's worth.

requiem
08-27-2013, 04:43 PM
I haven't seen a boot list yet...But I believe the season filmed in May/June, so she could know.

As fr the contract...yeah, it's a huge no no. Could be trouble.

SassyGal
08-27-2013, 04:46 PM
have to say if that is the case wouldn't they have given the feeds the fish??????

19wingz
08-27-2013, 04:48 PM
They did supposedly go to fish right after she talked about Kat and Hayden, which is why I think no one knows yet who else is in the F4.

So then, Robbie ... if they film in May/June then how does Elissa know unless maybe Rachel knows other people who were on the season who kept her updated? Hayden may not be the leak if he was still filming when Elissa went in the house. Maybe Kat is the leak?

requiem
08-27-2013, 05:23 PM
I agree Wingz...I don't think that Hyden would have leaked it...

Still seems rather odd though. I haven't seen one vote out list yet.

Tina
08-27-2013, 07:12 PM
well for the first time that I usually look for the bachelorette; Reality Steve was wrong!!!!!! I'm glad he was wrong cuz it made it more interesting.