View Full Version : Aug 28th Live Feed Updates and Discussion

TheKdd
08-28-2013, 01:16 AM
Just Wednesday. One more day until one of Amanda's minions leave.

The night went kinda like this:

Everyone got along, played drinking games, talked about past comps, home life, music etc. Not much game talk at all.

The only notable thing said was by Judd who told McCrae that he thinks Amanda may be the new Nerd Herd. Mccrae responded with probably.

grandmamichelf
08-28-2013, 06:36 AM
If she's the new nerd herd (which, now that I think about it she could be a herd all by herself...yeah, I know, it's mean), then McCrae is April. :roflmao:

And aMANda annoys me.

Does anyone around here think TK is losing it? She did the link to this thread all nice and purty. :roflmao:

TheKdd
08-28-2013, 07:39 AM
LMAO

TheKdd
08-28-2013, 08:05 AM
Ok let's see, happenings from last night...

Some of the HGs talk about whether Elissa cheated in any of the comps. They thinks she did. Only example Amanda could come up with was when she fell on her butt in the last one saying they "weren't allowed to sit on the platform"... but she thinks she cheated in all of them.

GM and Amanda agreed that Jessie was NOT sexy and Spencer disagreed. Amanda thinks she had a pot belly. (ok Amanda)

Talks switches to bad girls club, Amanda and GM think Candice would do it, Amanda says Jessie would to if she could fuck. (I guess she MUST talk shit about everyone all of the time?)

Then she (Amanda) says that it sucked that Helen would be so nice to her face then turn around and say they have to get Amanda out.

When they were all laughing about stuff, Spencer said "Imagine if you are on the block, and people ask you to throw the veto. Then they are mad are you for messing up the plan." - No one said anything to that.

Amanda apparently LOVES oral sex and McCrae only wants to have sex. (Seriously McCrae, LET HER. At least it will shut her up for a little while. Yeah I know, that was bad.)

Amanda says that Jeremy was so annoying in so many ways that he must have a HUGE dick. GM thinks they should have a measuring contest between Jeremy and Nick.

(Yes, this is where it came to folks) It went to Anal, fisting, etc. etc. for all America to hear. Spencer seemed to be enjoying the chat, Judd after being silent awhile, left. I won't keep going.

Meanwhile, GM is REALLY pissed at Aaryn since she told McBitch that GM is after them. She is trying to bring down GM with her. Judd says McBitch has full guns blazing for Elissa. Spencer says that McBitch think he owes them (I guess for keeping him all the times he was the pawn.)

The "exterminators" who consist of GM, Spencer, Andy and Judd talked about how they need to work HARD to knock Elissa out the door next week IF one of McBitch win HOH, and work hard to make sure she doesn't win POV.

Then they went to bed which is where they all are now.

Tina
08-28-2013, 08:33 AM
well McBitch DOES own them at this point. Thanks for the recap TK!! Seems that Amanda likes ANY kind orf sex. Judd is right about the Nerd Herd thing. I despised the Nerd Herd and I despise Amanda more.

grandmamichelf
08-28-2013, 08:41 AM
Is there a reason I needed to read all that gross stuff? Well, because it was there, she said. Well thanks, I said. No problem, she said.

Conversations with myself are so enlightening, don't ya think? :roflmao:

If I were McCrae, first I'd take more showers, secondly, I'd run my ass in the opposite direction of that whatever it is he's hooked up with. This is the absolute WORST showmance in BB history outside of April/Ollie.

Yellowdog
08-28-2013, 08:58 AM
Wait, McCrae doesn't like getting oral sex?

TheKdd
08-28-2013, 09:25 AM
I don't know YD, maybe he just doesn't want it on the live feeds?

TheKdd
08-28-2013, 09:27 AM
Ok so we went to fish for wake up songs. Came back and it was Elissa, Andy, GM and Judd in the BY. GM was talking to Elissa about Aaryn starting fights before leaving... telling McBitch that GM was after her. And saying something about EVERYONE in the house to get everyone mad at each other.

Then they all went back to lay down.

SassyGal
08-28-2013, 09:34 AM
thanks I will be back later and maybe have a better internet signal so I can get the feeds to show not sure why I am having grief this morning the weather is good!!

TheKdd
08-28-2013, 09:50 AM
Only person up seems to be Elissa putting on make-up in the HOH bathroom.

TheKdd
08-28-2013, 10:12 AM
Aaryn up in the bathroom putting on makeup alone.

GM up putting on make up in her bed.

grandmamichelf
08-28-2013, 11:33 AM
Yeah that's the place I always put makeup on, sitting on my bed. :rolleyes:

SassyGal
08-28-2013, 03:22 PM
GM sleeping

Pool/poolside
Judd, Spencer Andy. Aaryn. Amanda McPizza
nothing to chat about

Elissa walked by sunning herself now

they are talking about wanting a luxury comp

SassyGal
08-28-2013, 03:39 PM
GM in pool

great minds discussing if someone says luke-warm or piss-warm Guess who says piss warm????

SassyGal
08-28-2013, 03:40 PM
Judd was playingf with a slinky on the stairs

SassyGal
08-28-2013, 03:44 PM
BB has given them games...deck of cards, slinky jenga & something else (I missed it)

Elizabeth
08-28-2013, 04:07 PM
Wait, McCrae doesn't like getting oral sex?

Or perhaps he doesn't like giving it. Especially to Amanda. Yuck.

SassyGal
08-28-2013, 04:57 PM
a little bit ago
Spencer was saying how she wins 1 damn veto & thinks she can win everything now
he was talking with GM & Elissa
they all agreed Amanda has been full of herself

then Spencer & Elissa were talking about how badly Amanda behaves & that she would be not happy after the show...E telling that her sister was not half as bad & still had bad things said

then Spencer Andy Judd---chatting about need to win HOH comp..hope that not DE tomorrow

GM hurt her back earlier horsing around by pool.....

SassyGal
08-28-2013, 09:02 PM
some game playing
lots of general chatting

frequent WBRBs during chatting!

SassyGal
08-28-2013, 09:11 PM
Elissa cooked...food is readyfolks eating in the living room tonight

Mystycl
08-28-2013, 09:21 PM
cant stand amanda......

carry on..

Yellowdog
08-28-2013, 09:22 PM
I turned it on before going to bed and Amanda and Elissa are all buddy buddy. What's up with that?

SassyGal
08-28-2013, 09:37 PM
No clue YD

Shiny Beige
08-28-2013, 10:33 PM
There are SEVEN people in the house and we only have three pages on the LFU. What are we going to do the last two weeks, just check in every three days?

And what about the feeds when it is down to the last two or three ... maybe the cameramen will take pity on us and show us a movie?

I want them all to STFU until they are out of the house and done with the show. Then I want to watch their first day back in the world ... Aryan who thinks she's the new Janelle, McBitch who thinks she's Jordan, Andy who thinks somebody remembers he's there, McNoballs who has gnawed both arms off at the elbows, Spencer, who thinks he the most popular engineer (WTF?) in the country, Judd, who hasn't said a coherent word all season, and the two most likable ... racist GM and wacko Elissa.

Jeremy was such an obnoxious pig while he was there, but now he seems to be on an even par with everyone else in this horrible season. :cry2:

SassyGal
08-28-2013, 10:36 PM
Shiny BB had to give them games already too!!

Judd & GM playing cards

Amanda talking about herself to McPizza, Andy & Aaeyn

SassyGal
08-28-2013, 10:38 PM
Amanda telling Aaryn at least you are going out at the hands of a wjite persom...hates Asians they make great food but wouldn't want to kiss them
Aaryn talking about helen fried rice
Amanda her fried rice sucked butt holes

Night

Shiny Beige
08-28-2013, 10:50 PM
Goodnight, Sassy. I'm going to recommend you get combat pay for doing this. And maybe a Purple Heart besides!

Mystycl
08-28-2013, 11:24 PM
I turned it on before going to bed and Amanda and Elissa are all buddy buddy. What's up with that?

maybe you were dreaming....

Tina
08-29-2013, 12:01 AM
Amanda telling Aaryn at least you are going out at the hands of a wjite persom...hates Asians they make great food but wouldn't want to kiss them
Aaryn talking about helen fried rice
Amanda her fried rice sucked butt holes

Night

That's an absolutely horrible thing to say. I can't believe these people say what they say with the world watching. I get if she was making a joke like "Asian drivers, no survivors" but this is just horrid. AND I watched her wolf and I mean WOLF down Helen's fried rice so apparently she loves butt holes!!!