View Full Version : Andy's OkCupid Profile

Sphinx
08-29-2013, 04:24 PM
Well, as y'all are aware, I'm in Chicago. Actually went on a date with a guy that's friends with Andy. That one blew up in my face like the 4th of July. Immaterial, I found his OkCupid profile. AndyH14.

Obviously I messaged him on OkCupid.

SassyGal
08-29-2013, 04:26 PM
so did you find out if he is an ass in real life?

Sphinx
08-29-2013, 04:47 PM
The guy I was dating said that he didn't even like Andy on the show.

19wingz
08-29-2013, 05:50 PM
Well, isn't that interesting. How's his online profile? LOL

Sphinx
08-29-2013, 06:19 PM
I live life as though I'm in a romantic comedy: I pine for true love, embarrass myself constantly, and act wildly adorable in the process! I'm basically a gay, redheaded Sandra Bullock (I know, I know...you can stop swooning now). I'll (hopefully) make you laugh, and you can then shower me with the attention I spend every minute of my life craving. Enough about me. Let's talk about you. So, what do you think of me?

I tell myself I'm Liz Lemon, but deep down I know I'm Jenna Maroney.

If I could have one super power, it would be the ability to have everyone around me burst out into exuberant, choreographed song and dance at the snap of my fingers.

Have you seen the show GIRLS? If so, you've been given a glimpse into my life.

People are usually too blinded by my outrageously white skin to notice me. :(

In all seriousness, though, people usually tell me they are instantly drawn to my smile, sense of humor, friendly personality, and stark resemblance to a naked mole rat. That, and my huge bulge.

Also, my hair. And my lack of eyebrows.

I once pooped my pants in public while in college. That's all I'll say on here. The detailed story is an "in-person" type of story. Trust me. It's a good one. I also spent Spring Break 2009 with a front tooth made of chewed up chewing gum. Yet again, ask me about this one in-person.

One time, at Chipotle, a worker literally covered my taco in sour cream. She immediately apologized and said she would re-make it. I smiled, replied, "Gurl, I'm actually totally fine with this," and ate the best damn taco of my life.

I've been kicked out of Sidetrack twice for "dancing too much."

Sidetracks is a gay bar. I personally have been asked to leave. I also told the bouncer to lick my asshole covered in shit, so I kinda deserved it.

19wingz
08-29-2013, 06:23 PM
Oh Andy. lol

requiem
08-29-2013, 07:43 PM
Adorable.