YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

Sheldon 09-12-2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406868)
Kind words, Jarrod. In my defense, I was left completely alone in the game once Alex was evicted. Several people who I thought were on my side, weren't anymore. So, I just played the game as aggressive as possible, not caring who left as long as it wasn't me. I made it a point to not too emotionally invested in anyone because I thought that would hurt me in the long run. Turns out, it was just the opposite that lost me the game. My social skills need work, big time! I did invest myself in KC, but it turns out she was playing me like a fiddle. That one is hard to swallow.

Yeah, I'm learning now that we all got played by her in some way or another. For this being her first online BB game, she's a NATURAL at it! It's scary! :D

PinkFreak 09-12-2012 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 406867)
You could ask me any question about any big brother i've been a part of and i will remember...I freak Lisa out with this all the time. lol

I remember clearly... Luke (LDBright) was my only vote!

Leo 09-12-2012 08:41 PM

I actually wasn't playing you at all, Paulette. Your name never came out of my mouth to anyone and I was never going to put you on the block... until that damn duo twist happened. I didn't give you more direct answers because I was trying to hide my relationship with KC. I can see now why that made it seem like I was playing you. But I wasn't. You would have always been safe with me.

Sheldon 09-12-2012 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 406869)
I thought you made 49 days? You wre hoping that Ammer would be late to make 50...NO?

According to my notes, I was evicted on Day 50. Probably would have been sooner if he hadn't delayed the game for a week, but I digress...

Leo 09-12-2012 08:41 PM

Paulette, was your jury question just for show? Or did my answer really have an impact on your decision?

TheKdd 09-12-2012 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 406851)
KC - If you won final HOH - What was your plan? Was I third regardless?

Throw it. That was the plan. In fact, I took EXTRA long on the second HOH hoping you had it. Dammit.

requiem 09-12-2012 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406877)
Paulette, was your jury question just for show? Or did my answer really have an impact on your decision?

We just really wanted to know :) lol...It really could be you. The details were very much the same. lol

requiem 09-12-2012 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 406878)
Throw it. That was the plan. In fact, I took EXTRA long on the second HOH hoping you had it. Dammit.

Wow. No words.

Leo 09-12-2012 08:45 PM

And Robbie you would have taken KC?

Alex336 09-12-2012 08:45 PM

Here I am! Anyone else still around?