YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

requiem 09-27-2012 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 411960)

Not coffe ;) lol

Mystycl 09-27-2012 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 411961)
I'm not sure what happened with the YBB House, but as part of the staff, I could always see the YBB House posts. I never went in there after I went to the Jury, but I could have seen them if I wanted to. Now, there's nothing there. Very odd.

Plus, our post counts went down on our profiles. Any posts we made in the YBB House are deducted from our post total, so that makes me think they're either very well hidden or removed completely. I guess one of the higher-ups would have to answer this.

did you not read what i just did? :)
i could see the house for a while at first, then i was blocked, BEING STAFF.

i dont understand why the post counts went down, cause the threads were not deleted...
they are both still there...

requiem 09-27-2012 05:47 AM

Perhaps a conversation starter? lol

Mystycl 09-27-2012 05:57 AM

yeah but the problem is, TK wont be here till dark.
she's a vampire and sleeps all day :wink:

Sheldon 09-27-2012 06:15 AM

Yeah, clearly the threads are there, just hidden from everyone (including staff). I'm sure it's not a big deal, and TK can clear it up for us whenever she (or Wingz) gets around these parts today.

Thanks for looking into it, though, Myst! :D

Mystycl 09-27-2012 06:25 AM

yeah, these kinda issues wingz leaves to TK, usually... he tend to break stuff when he messes with the inner workings LMAO

at least the jury is working for now :)

Mystycl 09-27-2012 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 411968)
Yeah, clearly the threads are there, just hidden from everyone (including staff). I'm sure it's not a big deal, and TK can clear it up for us whenever she (or Wingz) gets around these parts today.

Thanks for looking into it, though, Myst! :D

you can see the jury one right?

Mystycl 09-27-2012 06:37 AM

wow, that was a trip!!!
i went to dan's thread, then back out and the banner changed :rofl:
freaked me out

Sheldon 09-27-2012 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 411972)
you can see the jury one right?

Yep, I can see that one just fine!

Thanks!!!

19wingz 09-27-2012 07:47 AM

Ok, first of all - why the accusations that they were deleted? Just ask a simple question and you will get an answer. No need for the fuss.

As for the threads, they are NOT deleted. They were just moved and archived. You all don't have particular user groups anymore, so you should be able to enter and read both Jury and House threads. I will look into where they are and bump them in a moment. I have a couple other things I need to do first.