YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

TheKdd 09-12-2012 09:24 PM

I don't know if it would have worked though. I just really wanted to be out of the way so you and Robbie could have been in the end together. I just had to get Cody out first.

TheKdd 09-12-2012 09:25 PM

No I wouldn't have. I wouldn't have held it against Robbie either.

Sheldon 09-12-2012 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406957)
So, question for Jarrod/Paulette/Robbie... the round of the duo twist... if Kel/Myst had won veto (and used it!) then what would have happened?

We knew that was a possibility, but we wanted to fight to get all 3 of us out of the Duos week intact. Fortunately, we managed that. However, if Kel/Myst won Veto, Robbie/Cody would have gone up, and it would have been up to Myst & Kel to decide who to send out.

When KC and I were paired up that week, that was her plan: to have Myst/Kel win Veto, so she could put up Robbie/Cody in their place. However, then Paulette went off the deep end with her "Quitting and taking a big player with me for the good of the House" plan, and that threw everything off. Paulette knew she had to make a crazy move to possibly save all 3 of us that week, and she WAS willing to sacrifice herself to save me and Robbie if it came down to it. So, the outcome of that week saved you, too, Leo.

Alex336 09-12-2012 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 406962)
Kinda. The problem with that theory though it it also puts a HUGE target on you. From day one Myst and I were the targets. I had to get that off of us, so I used the Alex/Jarrod/Leo fight to do that.

Yep, I was just getting ready to say that. There's another side to that "built in trust" coin. It also makes you bigger threats. But in the beginning, people are more apt to evict the folks that don't come around and they don't know. The admins are usually people you know.

Alex336 09-12-2012 09:26 PM

Whatever happened to Kali?

TheKdd 09-12-2012 09:26 PM

Yeah that's the "where's Waldo" question of the whole game LOL

Leo 09-12-2012 09:26 PM

Of course, I was happy with the outcome. And it sounds like my nominations the following week were spot on... Paulette and Robbie with you as the replacement.

requiem 09-12-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 406950)
First, at what point were you alone? After your alliance that wasn't with me (Jarrod and Pink) were gone? I don't remember you telling me those things? You were just as shady as I was.

Secondly... I made sure to protect you as long as I could. Leo was actually thinking of putting you up and NOT Jarrod with the titanium veto. I told him that Jarrod is much more dangerous, keeping you in the game. The only questionable thing I did to you in the game was the duos week, which was more because of Cody than you.

I NEVER campaigned against you in this game, NEVER... EVEN THOUGH I knew you were being shady with me. NOT ONCE. You can ask Leo about that. If anything, I was trying to save you. That duos week was the only screwy week.

I WANTED to be final two with you... when you became wishy washy on things, I knew I was not the only one you had that deal with. But still... I protected you anyway. Why? Because I loved you anyway. That's how good socially you are.

If you read the jury you would know I NOT looking to take Jarrod or Paulette with me.

Anyways. You played me hard and karma bit me.

I did play shady, I own up to that. But I didn't play that way with the few new people I made connections with.

I'm just saying that in the final 3 you could have at least said you need these wins or your done...I came to you for advice on what to say to Leo. Did you tell him that as well?

Thanks for saving me.

And I told you of all people come the final 8 - EVERYTHING. So how was I being shady then?

Yeah I put the target on the admins right away - but we were not in an alliance until week 3 - I was true after that aside from trying to convince ppl we were not working together (WHICH might I add was what you wanted and I agreed.)

Anywhoo...I enjoy my villian role very much and I am happy you won.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 406968)
We knew that was a possibility, but we wanted to fight to get all 3 of us out of the Duos week intact. Fortunately, we managed that. However, if Kel/Myst won Veto, Robbie/Cody would have gone up, and it would have been up to Myst & Kel to decide who to send out.

When KC and I were paired up that week, that was her plan: to have Myst/Kel win Veto, so she could put up Robbie/Cody in their place. However, then Paulette went off the deep end with her "Quitting and taking a big player with me for the good of the House" plan, and that threw everything off. Paulette knew she had to make a crazy move to possibly save all 3 of us that week, and she WAS willing to sacrifice herself to save me and Robbie if it came down to it. So, the outcome of that week saved you, too, Leo.

and i can speak for me and kel it would have been cody!!!!!!!!!!

Mystycl 09-12-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 406970)
Whatever happened to Kali?

she had to move cities...... then, a storm knocked out her power for 3 weeks....