YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

Sheldon 09-12-2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 406984)
OMG!!!! I voted to evict you Jarrod. lol...

Should have known... Did you do ANYTHING to help keep me safe, Mr. Alliance Partner?!?

Mystycl 09-12-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 406982)
I told you many times that I was that vote Leo and you never believed me. KC pit you against me....Of course after making me feel like I was telling everyone she was cheater.

And KC - I just don't buy the fact that you wanted out. It doesn't add up anymore. I even pleaded in my final speech for that...

You don't need votes anymore, so no need to play.

kc wanted out that week so no one could say she was cheating. she was so upset about that. I BEGGED HER TO STAY AS DID KEL.
we knew she wasnt cheating and did not want her to leave on that note.
we both campaigned to keep her.
she FINALLY agree but DID NOT campaign at all, to any one!

requiem 09-12-2012 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406985)
Really, Robbie? So KC did lie to me about that? I had a hunch, but I didn't know for sure. You were both telling me that you voted to evict Jarrod.

100% - I was so beyond honest with you. I wanted Jarrod out early in the game, knowing he had won the game justs months prior...I campained to Cody and KC to do the same thing.

Leo 09-12-2012 09:36 PM

OK, I've found the Leo hate in the jury thread. wow, you guys didn't like or respect my game at all... Paulette, you would have voted for cody over me?!

Leo 09-12-2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 406988)
100% - I was so beyond honest with you. I wanted Jarrod out early in the game, knowing he had won the game justs months prior...I campained to Cody and KC to do the same thing.

So you weren't working with Jarrod? I thought we established that you 2 were together. I feel a bit like a fool now... but I was so blinded by my loyalty to KC.

requiem 09-12-2012 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 406986)
Should have known... Did you do ANYTHING to help keep me safe, Mr. Alliance Partner?!?

lol....I was loyal to you for the start. I needed you in the jury. I campained like hell the week you went up, which is where Al started to sense distrust in me because he really wanted to vote for you.

Once we hit the jury - I was all over you and it was on. I was hoping for me and KC once Al got voted out.

TheKdd 09-12-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 406973)
If you read the jury you would know I NOT looking to take Jarrod or Paulette with me.

Anyways. You played me hard and karma bit me.

I did play shady, I own up to that. But I didn't play that way with the few new people I made connections with.

I'm just saying that in the final 3 you could have at least said you need these wins or your done...I came to you for advice on what to say to Leo. Did you tell him that as well?

Thanks for saving me.

And I told you of all people come the final 8 - EVERYTHING. So how was I being shady then?

Yeah I put the target on the admins right away - but we were not in an alliance until week 3 - I was true after that aside from trying to convince ppl we were not working together (WHICH might I add was what you wanted and I agreed.)

Anywhoo...I enjoy my villian role very much and I am happy you won.

That's the thing though. I NEVER played you, ever. No, I never shared what I talked about with you with Leo. You can ask Leo about anything and everything I ever said about you to him. In fact, I was trying to talk him into taking you to the final two. Ask him. I swear to God Robbie... I was loyal to you even when I thought you weren't being straight with me.

Like when I would ask you who you were voting for... Say, the week of Myst/Kel. You would say... I don't know... they are both pretty big players... etc etc. You wouldn't give me an answer... You were never straight forward. Now I know (which I am still reading about) that the reason was because you were with Paulette, which totally makes sense and is fine... but I became as upfront with you as you were with me.

I even mentioned the wishy washy stuff to you in a PM in the middle of the game!

But again, never ever ever did I play you. I saved most of that for Jarrod. LOL

Sheldon 09-12-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406990)
So you weren't working with Jarrod? I thought we established that you 2 were together. I feel a bit like a fool now... but I was so blinded by my loyalty to KC.

I really thought him, Paulette and myself were a solid alliance. I'm just now finding out about him wanting me out so early. Had I known, I wouldn't have ditched my deal with you and KC to take him off the block that week I was evicted. That would have saved me for another week at least, and kept my deal with you both intact. Silly me.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 09:39 PM

i'm sorry leo!!!! i really am!!

i wish the leo i am seeing tonight was in the house with me ♥

PinkFreak 09-12-2012 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406989)
OK, I've found the Leo hate in the jury thread. wow, you guys didn't like or respect my game at all... Paulette, you would have voted for cody over me?!

Yah... You say a lot of stuff when your emotions are still raw. I would NOT have voted for Cody to win looking back, unless he ended up doing something spectacular & magical?! Lol...


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2008-2019 YakkityYaks.com
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger