YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

requiem 09-13-2012 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407210)
Week 4: Kel the HOH I believe, Alex and Leo nominated.

This could NOT have worked out more perfect. The target off me and Myst thing TOTALLY worked. Course, I was still interested in working with Leo at this point, but I needed Alex out of the way. (You all will start to see a theme growing with my game here... I couldn't have ANYONE not being 100% with me and with someone else at the same time... so yeah)... In order for me to believe Leo was with me, Alex HAD to go.

But then... there was a little wrench thrown into the game... I won that stupid Coup and I REALLY wanted to use it. You see, in this part of the game, I was still thinking about how I could make a huge move, make some major drama, get the target back on me eventually and get booted. I really did want a member to win this thing... then. So... I was going to put a plan in place, but then that whole Alex/reading PMs thing happened, so hell to the no. I kept the coup to myself and booted Alex from the game. All was well.

This was also the week that Jarrod, Kel and I kinda teamed up... sorta.

HOH = Jarrod (Paulette threw the challenge so that he could win and get revenge on alex and leo.)

TheKdd 09-13-2012 02:42 AM

Ahhh ok... Jarrod HOH... that was even more perfect because I didn't want to use the coup on Kel LOL I needed Jarrod to not be safe... muahahaha

PinkFreak 09-13-2012 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407211)
HOH = Jarrod (Paulette threw the challenge so that he could win and get revenge on alex and leo.)

See what I did for my alliance!!! hahahaha... I actually think these boys put a spell on me or something??

requiem 09-13-2012 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 407213)
See what I did for my alliance!!! hahahaha... I actually think these boys put a spell on me or something??

I think it was that night that we got you drunk and said we would be willing to put out stuff in the wrong spot if you did our bidding :) lol.

requiem 09-13-2012 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407212)
Ahhh ok... Jarrod HOH... that was even more perfect because I didn't want to use the coup on Kel LOL I needed Jarrod to not be safe... muahahaha

We were just discussing (KC and I) how much hell we put poor Jarrod thru! lol. How did you make it so far?!?!? HAHA.

requiem 09-13-2012 02:52 AM

I'm excited for her week 5 and beyond...this is where it gets good! lol

TheKdd 09-13-2012 02:56 AM

Week 5: Kel HOH... I am remembering this better now... I don't remember who she nominated... Al and Leo. Crap, I made deals with Leo. This wasn't supposed to be working this way.

Enter the Coup. DAMMIT ROBBIE. It would have all been so much fun! Anyway... the plan was to remove Leo and Al, put up Jarrod and Paulette, with Jarrod walking out the door. Dangerous that boy... shady as all get out. Yeah, I had his number! Well... it was explained earlier how that worked out, so I won't get into that.

So yeah, I THOUGHT I was being accused of something. I didn't make up a cheating lie... I actually thought I was being accused of getting special treatment. I shouldn't have assumed. HOWEVER, because I told Robbie, and I had Robbie throw me under the bus already for it, I figured my game was done anyway. I felt like crap that week. I "got got" so to speak and felt like I was being looked at like I was getting special treatment... and after just coming off that week with Alex, I guess I was still a little emotional about that. So yeah, I wanted out of the game. I had no coup, I was exposed a little for being a gamer... I just wanted out.

Myst refused to vote me out, Leo... God I love ya... He campaigned for me to stay. I seriously didn't have the heart to tell him that I asked to go up. He was loyal as all get out to me (even though I now know about his side dish Cody LMAO)... That was awesome. Jarrod told me he was going to keep me, but I had just had Robbie throw me under the bus to them. Did I believe that? HELL NO. I guess I should be really thankful now that Leo had pulled Cody in with him. Without Cody, I would be history... AND WITHOUT KEL... LOVE YOU KEL! Kel stayed true to me even when her fake "final two" Jarrod wasn't.

I felt literally SICK about Al leaving though. SICK. No, I didn't tell him not to campaign... but I did think it was a done deal. I never thought I had Cody... thanks to Leo.

Oh and yes, I was the vote to vote back Alex in the game this week also. hee hee. I just did that, well, cause I thought it would be funny to get people wondering who the hell would do that. I knew I wouldn't get blamed for that.

All the while, I was making it more and more that Myst had absolutely NOTHING to do with me...

requiem 09-13-2012 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407217)
Week 5: Kel HOH... I am remembering this better now... I don't remember who she nominated... Al and Leo. Crap, I made deals with Leo. This wasn't supposed to be working this way.

Enter the Coup. DAMMIT ROBBIE. It would have all been so much fun! Anyway... the plan was to remove Leo and Al, put up Jarrod and Paulette, with Jarrod walking out the door. Dangerous that boy... shady as all get out. Yeah, I had his number! Well... it was explained earlier how that worked out, so I won't get into that.

So yeah, I THOUGHT I was being accused of something. I didn't make up a cheating lie... I actually thought I was being accused of getting special treatment. I shouldn't have assumed. HOWEVER, because I told Robbie, and I had Robbie throw me under the bus already for it, I figured my game was done anyway. I felt like crap that week. I "got got" so to speak and felt like I was being looked at like I was getting special treatment... and after just coming off that week with Alex, I guess I was still a little emotional about that. So yeah, I wanted out of the game. I had no coup, I was exposed a little for being a gamer... I just wanted out.

Myst refused to vote me out, Leo... God I love ya... He campaigned for me to stay. I seriously didn't have the heart to tell him that I asked to go up. He was loyal as all get out to me (even though I now know about his side dish Cody LMAO)... That was awesome. Jarrod told me he was going to keep me, but I had just had Robbie throw me under the bus to them. Did I believe that? HELL NO. I guess I should be really thankful now that Leo had pulled Cody in with him. Without Cody, I would be history... AND WITHOUT KEL... LOVE YOU KEL! Kel stayed true to me even when her fake "final two" Jarrod wasn't.

I felt literally SICK about Al leaving though. SICK. No, I didn't tell him not to campaign... but I did think it was a done deal. I never thought I had Cody... thanks to Leo.

Oh and yes, I was the vote to vote back Alex in the game this week also. hee hee. I just did that, well, cause I thought it would be funny to get people wondering who the hell would do that. I knew I wouldn't get blamed for that.

All the while, I was making it more and more that Myst had absolutely NOTHING to do with me...

1) Do you remember the email that I sent you right after Al was voted out? I was HARSH mad at you!!!!! What was epic about that email was that I knew you were HOH and I didn't care! I was so mad that Al took the fall.

2) I am shocked you trusted me at all after this...I pretty much destroyed your game, outted you as a gamer, took your power away, got you on the block and almost had you evicted. lol...How the hell we over came that to become besties is BEYOND me! HAHAHA.

3) Had you not mentioned Paulette's name - I think you would have gotten to keep your CDT. lol...

4) DAMN YOU CODY!

TheKdd 09-13-2012 03:05 AM

Week 6: The Duos.... Crap, this week got tricky.

There I am, HOH, right after I thought I was being voted out. I won that damn HOH by default. Jarrod couldnt remember the games we played, and I was just... there. Everyone else had been eliminated. So ummm.. yay? KC as HOH... And my Jason teamed up with.... CODY? And Myst with Kel? And Leo with Paulette? Are you kidding me? Could this be more rotten?

The one I wanted out, now safe with me... and all three of my final two's are now with other people. O...M...G.... How the HELL do I get out of this one?

Ok so the plan, with Jarrod mind you of all people, was to put up Leo and Paulette, and Myst and Kel. Someone, anyone, win the veto. I couldn't care less who.. win it, and take yourselves off. Then Cody and Robbie would go up... and probably out, which I was REALLY unhappy with. I had no good choices this week. This week really screwed me up....

So ok, Pink wins the veto (which was another veto I threw because holy hell I wasn't making that decision...) and then she does, well... you know what she does. Holy crap did she really do that?

Then, Myst and Kel go to the jury. Holy hell did that just happen? That week was INCREDIBLY bitter sweet for me. Why? Because Robbie still stayed in, Leo still stayed in... Jarrod (who thought Cody was with him on the vote) got exposed... I HATED HATED HATED that Myst and Kel left, but at the same time... this is the week that defined my game. I was here to stay and I had some scores to settle... This is when I knew I wanted to at LEAST get my two final two's left in the game to the final two. Then I could figure out how to get them to take each other (we see how that worked out lmao)

Highlight of this week though: Jumping up and down in the storage room with Jarrod having a Chilltown moment. I will NEVER forget that LOL

requiem 09-13-2012 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407219)
Week 6: The Duos.... Crap, this week got tricky.

There I am, HOH, right after I thought I was being voted out. I won that damn HOH by default. Jarrod couldnt remember the games we played, and I was just... there. Everyone else had been eliminated. So ummm.. yay? KC as HOH... And my Jason teamed up with.... CODY? And Myst with Kel? And Leo with Paulette? Are you kidding me? Could this be more rotten?

The one I wanted out, now safe with me... and all three of my final two's are now with other people. O...M...G.... How the HELL do I get out of this one?

Ok so the plan, with Jarrod mind you of all people, was to put up Leo and Paulette, and Myst and Kel. Someone, anyone, win the veto. I couldn't care less who.. win it, and take yourselves off. Then Cody and Robbie would go up... and probably out, which I was REALLY unhappy with. I had no good choices this week. This week really screwed me up....

So ok, Pink wins the veto (which was another veto I threw because holy hell I wasn't making that decision...) and then she does, well... you know what she does. Holy crap did she really do that?

Then, Myst and Kel go to the jury. Holy hell did that just happen? That week was INCREDIBLY bitter sweet for me. Why? Because Robbie still stayed in, Leo still stayed in... Jarrod (who thought Cody was with him on the vote) got exposed... I HATED HATED HATED that Myst and Kel left, but at the same time... this is the week that defined my game. I was here to stay and I had some scores to settle... This is when I knew I wanted to at LEAST get my two final two's left in the game to the final two. Then I could figure out how to get them to take each other (we see how that worked out lmao)

Highlight of this week though: Jumping up and down in the storage room with Jarrod having a Chilltown moment. I will NEVER forget that LOL

MHAHAHAHA! This week was fun for the Secret 3. We really didn't know we would cause THAT much drama. Paulette really took a hard one for us.

And again...SORRY JARROD :( *Although in hindsight i don't think he would have voted for Leo anyway?*

EXPLAIN THE CHILLTOWN MOMENT!!!