YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

Sheldon 09-13-2012 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 19wingz (Post 407352)
Personally, I will say what I was most shocked about - and this is about the game, not all the bullshittiness behind the scenes.

I am most shocked to see, as an on looker, the pre-existing relationship Paulette, Jarrod and Robbie had coming into this game. It had the makings of a great casting twist, as unintentional as it was. They did very well keeping it quiet, although, we also see it might not have been as tight as some members thought.

Trust me, you're not alone in thinking this. That was quite a surprise that I learned in the Jury House after Robbie was evicted. What a season...

Sheldon 09-13-2012 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 407353)
ok, in her defense. i wasnt really playing. i didnt want to play. so i told her i would do her bidding and vote with her all the way to the end....
yes i had "my list" but that was pure revenge! not game play...
she was really alone...... she just had 2 votes instead of 1 :)

Fair enough, but I think she knew exactly what I meant. I had asked her point-blank about being in an alliance with you, since everyone assumed that to begin with because of both of you being staff, but she said that she wasn't working with anyone. That was the lie. She knew she had your vote, so that would constitute "working together" in my book.

However, I'm learning this was one of the smallest of lies told in this game, so it doesn't really matter over all. Just an interesting look at how things were working behind the scenes...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 407365)
even though 'you and kel' was a lie :wink:

Like I said, the lies were all over the place. :wink: My friendship with Kel was 100% real and I hated voting her out, but my alliance with the Secret 3 took precedence.

Sheldon 09-13-2012 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 407392)
wow. and all this time, i thought al was the one who got screwed dry, but it was you! i am so sorry dude....thats gotta sting a little....

Just a bit. :thumbdown:

Quote:

Originally Posted by 19wingz (Post 407399)
Ya, I remember laughing with Mikey about the irony there. We were developing it, timing and all, and there goes Jarrod with his damn speculation! LOL

I will share a "production secret..." we did push the Zingbot appearance a little ahead of our schedule. Gotta learn to adapt.

Here I thought you had just used my idea. At least I was thinking like the producers. That was an awesome night, and it was fun to see Zingy! Although, I feel like Zingbot might have some more vicious zings for us now that he knows the whole story of the season. I'd probably end up with something about being "shady", which is apparently my new nickname. :D

19wingz 09-13-2012 12:06 PM

Hahaha. Oh if Zingy made an appearance in Vegas. That would have been grand.

TheKdd 09-13-2012 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 407324)
ok, i have to ask this......... i missed something somewhere

WHO THE FUCK IS JASON?

LMAO Jason and Danielle were a team in season 3 :)

TheKdd 09-13-2012 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 407330)
Hey, I asked you a question! I knew that everyone was going to focus on Leo for the Jury Questions (especially when we were cut down to 1 question per Jury Member), so I gave you my question about being in the Final 2 versus a site member winning.

OK, back to reading...

Yeah but I got like one or two compared to his constant questions LOL. I didn't have a chance to give good or bad answers really. Doesn't matter though :)

Mikey 09-13-2012 01:23 PM

I think that the jury made somewhat personal decisions this time around (no disrespect to the jury members, or to Leo!). So that being said, Kc, you could have probably answered your questions with a giant F YOU, dumped a glass of tea over their heads, and sacrificed all of their first born children all while getting a hardy laugh from them while they placed your key in the box lol.

Mystycl 09-13-2012 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 407415)
Fair enough, but I think she knew exactly what I meant. I had asked her point-blank about being in an alliance with you, since everyone assumed that to begin with because of both of you being staff, but she said that she wasn't working with anyone. That was the lie. She knew she had your vote, so that would constitute "working together" in my book.

However, I'm learning this was one of the smallest of lies told in this game, so it doesn't really matter over all. Just an interesting look at how things were working behind the scenes...

Like I said, the lies were all over the place. :wink: My friendship with Kel was 100% real and I hated voting her out, but my alliance with the Secret 3 took precedence.

i was point blank asked as well, SEVERAL times, AND even in the jury, i had to lie cause she was still in the damn house... i HATED it!!!!
but as you can see, i was no help whatsoever!!! LOL couldnt win shit. not an arcade player at all, and thats all 'we' got.... so.....

i now know, you and kel are real. but dude, look at it from our/my side. in my eyes, you had just shot bambi's mother!!!! :bat:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407429)
LMAO Jason and Danielle were a team in season 3 :)

but that is not the right danielle..... :p

Sheldon 09-13-2012 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 407454)
i was point blank asked as well, SEVERAL times, AND even in the jury, i had to lie cause she was still in the damn house... i HATED it!!!!
but as you can see, i was no help whatsoever!!! LOL couldnt win shit. not an arcade player at all, and thats all 'we' got.... so.....

i now know, you and kel are real. but dude, look at it from our/my side. in my eyes, you had just shot bambi's mother!!!! :bat:

Yeah, that was tough. I figured that even if the two of you were working together, you couldn't admit to it. It would have been the same way if anyone had asked me if I was working with Robbie or Paulette. Admitting to working together makes you a pair, and being a pair makes you a target. Just ask Justin. He was after Kel and I because of the Jeff/Jordan pairing.

I TOTALLY see it from your eyes. I saw it even before I cast my vote, which is what made it suck so much to cast that vote. However, I couldn't say anything to make you understand my side of it either, since it would expose the Secret 3. Even once I got to Jury, I couldn't tell you the full truth because Robbie was still playing. I didn't know who might have been leaking news to the remaining HGs, and I didn't want anyone to know that Robbie already had a guaranteed 2 votes for his win in the Jury House (Paulette and myself).

Mystycl 09-13-2012 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey (Post 407453)
I think that the jury made somewhat personal decisions this time around (no disrespect to the jury members, or to Leo!). So that being said, Kc, you could have probably answered your questions with a giant F YOU, dumped a glass of tea over their heads, and sacrificed all of their first born children all while getting a hardy laugh from them while they placed your key in the box lol.

i actually disagree with this first part, other than me..... i'll admit it. i own it.
but i REALLY think she played a better TOTAL game! social, strategical, "physical", and mental...... she was one step ahead at all times.... wish yall were privy to what i was... they way her mind works is kinda scary...
(no comment from wingz needed here :p )