YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

Leo 09-13-2012 04:29 PM

Alright, I know I'm late, but I'm going to post my side of things...

Mikey 09-13-2012 04:42 PM

Pink, if you want your name in pink...just switch to the pink color scheme!

Leo 09-13-2012 04:45 PM

I applied for this game, not thinking I had a chance in hell at being chosen. So, right from the bat, I was just shocked and excited to be here. Alex and I had no idea that we were both playing. Of course, on Day 1 we figured it out, and it was inevitable that we were going to work together. My initial strategy was to play the role of the really fun, outgoing house guest who didn't have to win a lot of competitions to stay in the game. For the first week or so, I really made an effort to make small talk with everyone and to post in the house thread as much as possible. I even tried to participate in a couple of the truth or dare games, but no one ever asked me "truth or dare" so I felt a little out of place. I was quickly learning that Jarrod and Robbie were both vying for the title of LOUDEST HOUSE GUEST. I can cut up and shoot the shit with the best of them, but I knew they had both already staked their claim in the popularity department. So, I decided to be a background player, not making any unnecessary waves, and only win competitions after I made the jury.

When we voted for HOH, I voted for Pink. This was the first day and I already didn't want Jarrod to hold any sort of power. I felt like every thing he was doing, such as making the banner and the avatars, was part of his game play, and I felt like everyone was falling for it. I, personally, wanted to barf. He was named HOH and nominated Myst and Josh. I never spoke to Josh once, but I did have a couple of PM conversations with Myst in which I tried to comfort her. This was the time when she was upset because of her schedule and blah,blah,blah. I genuinely felt bad for her, so I was rooting for her to win. And she did. YAY!

Sheldon 09-13-2012 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407545)
I felt like every thing he was doing, such as making the banner and the avatars, was part of his game play, and I felt like everyone was falling for it. I, personally, wanted to barf.

:lmao:

Uh oh... I can see how this is going to go...

Leo 09-13-2012 04:50 PM

Robbie won HOH next and put up Cody and Justin. I think his reasoning was because they were the least active at that point. Sounded right, so I went along with it. I stupidly thought that Justin was a threat because his avatar was a picture of him with Janelle. I laugh at that thought now, but I did campaign pretty hard for Cody to stay. This was about the same time that Alex approached me with an alliance between myself, him, Robbie, and Pink. This was just what I wanted to happen. I wanted to get into an alliance in the beginning and do whatever it took to ride it out to the end. I put a lot of faith in Alex at this point, which I would do again if the situation ever came up. He's a great friend and a great ally in life. I voted for Cody to stay, but he was evicted. At this point, I didn't know just how significant that vote would turn out to be for me in this game...

Mikey 09-13-2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407545)
I applied for this game, not thinking I had a chance in hell at being chosen. So, right from the bat, I was just shocked and excited to be here. Alex and I had no idea that we were both playing. Of course, on Day 1 we figured it out, and it was inevitable that we were going to work together. My initial strategy was to play the role of the really fun, outgoing house guest who didn't have to win a lot of competitions to stay in the game. For the first week or so, I really made an effort to make small talk with everyone and to post in the house thread as much as possible. I even tried to participate in a couple of the truth or dare games, but no one ever asked me "truth or dare" so I felt a little out of place. I was quickly learning that Jarrod and Robbie were both vying for the title of LOUDEST HOUSE GUEST. I can cut up and shoot the shit with the best of them, but I knew they had both already staked their claim in the popularity department. So, I decided to be a background player, not making any unnecessary waves, and only win competitions after I made the jury.When we voted for HOH, I voted for Pink. This was the first day and I already didn't want Jarrod to hold any sort of power. I felt like every thing he was doing, such as making the banner and the avatars, was part of his game play, and I felt like everyone was falling for it. I, personally, wanted to barf. He was named HOH and nominated Myst and Josh. I never spoke to Josh once, but I did have a couple of PM conversations with Myst in which I tried to comfort her. This was the time when she was upset because of her schedule and blah,blah,blah. I genuinely felt bad for her, so I was rooting for her to win. And she did. YAY!

This I can confirm! I want to clear that up now so there's no casting twist accusations later on lol. They were both shocked, as was I...and I thought it was pretty cool to be honest. Haha.

Leo 09-13-2012 05:02 PM

Majority Rules was the next HOH. I didn't think I would win. No way. When the results were revealed, I think I peed on myself a little bit. I didn't want this HOH AT ALL! It was too early for me to win anything or to get blood on my hands. This was the time when "Power Player" Justin came to me and informed me that KC and Myst could read PMs. Instead of spreading the rumor, I DRed to Mikey about it. He said no. Case closed for me. I knew that I wasn't going to put up Myst. I felt bad for the way things went down the first week for her. She wasn't going up as a nominee or replacement nominee. I had already voted to evict Justin, so putting him up was easy. Then, I chose KC as the other nominee because she was actually the person in the game who I had talked to the least. I never heard from her (or tried to talk to her) until I became HOH. I didn't name either of them as my target, I just wanted one of them out.

KC wins veto. I'm pissed. I did not want to have to make nominations at all and now I have make a third?! Bull shit! That's when it happened...

Alex approached me with a Facebook conversation he had with Robbie about Jarrod being a dangerous player, and wanting to come after me. I believed it because in Week 1 when Jarrod asked me if I voted for him to be HOH, I gave him one of my very cool non-answers. He knew I didn't, so of course he probably wanted me out. Then, Alex told me that he fabricated a story and told Robbie that Jarrod told him that he wanted Robbie out. Alex thought he was racking up the votes to send Jarrod out, but I still wasn't sure. It made me so nervous, and I really did think Jarrod deserved to make the jury. All of the hard work that made me barf in Week 1 actually earned a spot in my cold BB heart at this point. I didn't want Jarrod to go. If Alex wanted him out so bad, then he should have won HOH and pulled the trigger. Instead, I'm going to be the one to take the fall for it. So, I confided in my fellow alliance-mate Pink. We had a very sincere conversation about what I should do because I was truly torn. I told her I wanted to make a move that would benefit out alliance. The sweet, kind lady that she was, she told me to do what was best for my game and to not listen to what everyone else wanted. She told me that, in the end, you'll have to answer for yourself and no one else. I slept on that piece of advice that night. But I thought if I didn't put up Jarrod, then I would disappoint Alex. And he already promised me that he had the votes to get him out. Turns out he didn't. I made a lot of enemies, and I lost 2 alliance members, Robbie and Pink, which it turns out I never had in the first place.

Leo 09-13-2012 05:03 PM

I would also like to point out that it was right after KC won the veto that she and I started talking a lot about the game. It was around this time that we formed the Dan/Dani alliance. I thought no one would suspect it since I had just put her on the block.

Mystycl 09-13-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 19wingz (Post 407478)
You don't want a comment, but you'll get one. Just because you asked me not to give one. LMAO

Her mind works HELLA HELLA HELLA scary. One day I'll write a book on how TK's mind has made me say WTF - in good and bad ways. Sometimes she's a total blond ditz too ;)

after all she IS the white one! ;)

Leo 09-13-2012 05:09 PM

Jarrod wins HOH. I knew I was a dead man walking. This was the moment when I started to distance myself from Alex in the game. I lied to Jarrod in PMs by telling him that it was all Alex's idea to put him up. I made myself seem pretty pathetic and helpless. I didn't want to go on the block. But Alex and I were nominated, which was the right move. I tried for veto, but lost. Alex didn't even play for it. Good thing because if he would have won it, then I would have been evicted. KC won. I really expected her to use it on me, but this was the same time when Alex was being accused of all sorts of shit. I was given reassurance from EVERYONE that week that I would be safe. When the vote came back unanimous, I was pretty happy.. and sad at the same time. Alex left. This was the moment when my social game died, I think. I felt very alone in the house. I was working with KC, but she didn't use the veto on me. Alex was gone. So, I knew I had to win comps at this point or be sent home. But I didn't show a defeated side to anyone. I remained completely positive and pretty outgoing through all of it. I knew if I made a spectacle of myself like Alex had done, then you all would have more of a reason to get rid of me.