YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

Sheldon 09-12-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406838)
I'm not arguing, Robbie.. .just stating my opinion. I have much respect for everyone who played this game, so I'll never say anything harsh about any of you.

Thanks, Leo! I feel the same way about you!

requiem 09-12-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406838)
I'm not arguing, Robbie.. .just stating my opinion. I have much respect for everyone who played this game, so I'll never say anything harsh about any of you.

Likewise....You actually made me reconcider my vote tonight

Leo 09-12-2012 08:23 PM

I think I definitely deserved to be sitting in the final 2... and I knew that, once we got down to 6, that the only person I had a shot against was Cody.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 406836)
I can't speak for everyone's reasoning behind their votes (they'll have to answer that), but for me, as I said in my speech before I locked in my key, it came down to the overall game. It wasn't until after I was evicted and started talking with all the other Jury members (both before and after me) that I realized how big of a role KC played in EVERY SINGLE PERSON's game in the YBB House. She manipulated that House from start to finish, even if she wasn't in power. The scope of her fingers in everyone's game was boggling, and I realized that she did most of it without ever getting caught. THAT was what impressed me. That's why I said it was a smoother game.

Again, for me, the Veto being used never came into play with my decision. I can't speak for everyone. Obviously, Robbie made his feelings known on the subject. Hard to say about me in the Finals. Hell, I thought I had Robbie on my side, but I'm learning that wasn't true either - even with our Secret 3 alliance. This game makes you question EVERYTHING!

THIS!!!

Mystycl 09-12-2012 08:24 PM

so, did yall see all those yummy drinks i made?
slaved really hard over those.....

Leo 09-12-2012 08:24 PM

I'm definitely seeing KC in a different light tonight, a light that all of you in the jury house had time to think about. In a way, it stings a little bit... but I do think the right person won.

Leo 09-12-2012 08:25 PM

both times I played BBVH, I finished in 6th place, so I'm happy to take home silver tonight.

Sheldon 09-12-2012 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406846)
I'm definitely seeing KC in a different light tonight, a light that all of you in the jury house had time to think about. In a way, it stings a little bit... but I do think the right person won.

I know how it feels to lose, Josh, trust me. So, I'm even more impressed with you being able to admit that! :love:

Leo 09-12-2012 08:26 PM

Josh? Who's that? :) isn't that the guy who left first? whatever happened to him?

requiem 09-12-2012 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 406848)
I know how it feels to lose, Josh, trust me. So, I'm even more impressed with you being able to admit that! :love:

Coming from the man who won a Big Brother title in a 6 to 1 vote earlier this year? Really? LOL.