YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

Mystycl 09-14-2012 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ldbright (Post 408276)
I feel a bit late to the party, but congrats KC, from the parts I have read you seems to play a great game, along with Leo of course :)

Now, as an avid BB fan I expect to get pictures with all of you at this vegas party, then put them on facebook and spend 3 hours choosing one to put as my Profile picture ;).

Sheldon, Lisa, Robbie. Sneaky sneaky.

It has been a great read since I got here, and seemed full of twists and turns, and great personalities and comps. So thanks for being awesome cast and hosts :D

Much Love
Luke

this sound eerily like a goodbye, so just to be clear, youre not going anywhere are you :bat:

Mystycl 09-14-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey (Post 408285)
Myst I'm glad you played! I liked having you around :) I honestly thought you might win there for a while. If you or Kel could have won POV during duo's week I bet you guys would have made it to at least Final 4.

luv u mikey!!! ♥
dont get me wrong. i am soooooooooooooooooooooooo glad i played!!!! explained that a little in my tearful thanks to TK, but still, sneaky little beyotch! ;)

19wingz 09-14-2012 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 408282)
um, hello.... captain obvious.. TK won, not you! just sayin

WHAT? are you freakin' kidding me here?
um, helloooooo I DID NOT WANT TO PLAY.
that little shit. she left that part out while she was brow beating me into playing!!!!!! :bat:

I still couldn't have replaced you. No way both TK and I could play. Mikey needed someone not playing who had access to things on the back end of the board and such. If I played instead of her, she still might have brow beat you. Plus, you were like that missing puzzle piece to S1.

LMAO She is a sneaky little beyotch though.

Sheldon 09-14-2012 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 408282)
um, hello.... captain obvious.. TK won, not you! just sayin

HEY! I'm just going off of what KC said about me! :D
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407515)
I LOVE that some people were WAY more shady than me (ahem Robbie and Jarrod... I'm looking at YOU)


Mystycl 09-14-2012 10:55 AM

:razz:

Mystycl 09-14-2012 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 19wingz (Post 408289)
I still couldn't have replaced you. No way both TK and I could play. Mikey needed someone not playing who had access to things on the back end of the board and such. If I played instead of her, she still might have brow beat you. Plus, you were like that missing puzzle piece to S1.

LMAO She is a sneaky little beyotch though.

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbn...06ac1e2e35d6a3

(same as pivots left foot rob)

Mikey 09-14-2012 11:12 AM

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...Y0Q8DeXKs5UCEw

"TK is a grotsky little byotch" - What a fetch YBB Vegas reunion this is. Hahaha

19wingz 09-14-2012 11:24 AM

You. Would.

Ldbright 09-14-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 408286)
this sound eerily like a goodbye, so just to be clear, youre not going anywhere are you :bat:

Haha, I ain't going anywhere anytime soon :)

Sheldon 09-14-2012 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey (Post 408300)
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...Y0Q8DeXKs5UCEw

"TK is a grotsky little byotch" - What a fetch YBB Vegas reunion this is. Hahaha

Oh. No. You. DIDN'T!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2008-2019 YakkityYaks.com
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger