YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

19wingz 09-14-2012 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ldbright (Post 408304)
Haha, I ain't going anywhere anytime soon :)

He can't go anywhere. TK will be depressed if she lost an ANTM buddy that she's finally gotten. LOL

Mikey 09-14-2012 11:50 AM

Be advised that we now have a poll at the top of the page

19wingz 09-14-2012 11:59 AM

Aye, here's the rub.

I think the LIVE shows were the shiz for those participating. I loved watching them but it was hard to not want to participate or pay total attention if I wasn't participating.

I think the posts were better because people could keep track in a good summary, if they wanted. But this benefits the on looker and the live shows obviously benefit the players.

So I can't vote. LOL

Leo 09-14-2012 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 19wingz (Post 408321)
Aye, here's the rub.

I think the LIVE shows were the shiz for those participating. I loved watching them but it was hard to not want to participate or pay total attention if I wasn't participating.

I think the posts were better because people could keep track in a good summary, if they wanted. But this benefits the on looker and the live shows obviously benefit the players.

So I can't vote. LOL

You should figure out a way to edit all of the posts and live shows into episodes! That would be FETCH! Time-consuming and headache-inducing, yes, but totally fetch.

Leo 09-14-2012 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 19wingz (Post 408312)
He can't go anywhere. TK will be depressed if she lost an ANTM buddy that she's finally gotten. LOL

I've watched ANTM since Cycle 1, through all of its ups and many, many downs.

19wingz 09-14-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 408322)
You should figure out a way to edit all of the posts and live shows into episodes! That would be FETCH! Time-consuming and headache-inducing, yes, but totally fetch.

We tried initially. I made weekly posts taking the posts and making them into episodes. The videos were great for that.

Here is an example --> http://www.yakkityyaks.com/big-broth...anding-week-3/

But it became very hard and when we progressed to live shows, taking those transcripts was more work than I wanted to do, to be honest. LOL

If we have volunteers next season, we'd be more than happy to try it!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 408323)
I've watched ANTM since Cycle 1, through all of its ups and many, many downs.

Ha! She's gonna love this whenever she sees it. Seriously.

Mikey 09-14-2012 12:19 PM

So, I've already finished the memory wall for next season. Can you say excited? Now that I know what to expect season 2 will go down in history! By the way, we are building our production team. I've already got 2 members on board and 1 more would be awesome. PM me if you have any interest and I'll get you the information. It will require some work!

19wingz 09-14-2012 12:21 PM

Ohhhhh BOY! Can you say "Wingz is EXCITED?!?"

Ldbright 09-14-2012 12:22 PM

As a viewer, I found the live shows awesome when I could make it too them. However, for times when I wasnt it would be good to have a quick overview of what happened in the competitions and evictions. Maybe even a transcript of the competitions posted in the house thread, doesnt have to be the whole show? Obviously an exception would be the Endurance competition, cause strategizing can occur. However, just quiz competitions and stuff could be posted into the thread after being played on the live show :)

But the live shows were awesome! Not something I have seen before, but really enjoyed watching the few I went too :)

Mikey 09-14-2012 12:29 PM

LD, did you check out the announcements thread? We have most (with the exception of the last few) of the competitions and earlier shows in there.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2008-2019 YakkityYaks.com
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger