YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

requiem 09-12-2012 08:27 PM

KC - If you won final HOH - What was your plan? Was I third regardless?

requiem 09-12-2012 08:27 PM

Thanks for the drinks little spoon!

Leo 09-12-2012 08:27 PM

Thanks, Jarrod. I never thought I would get so invested in this game... but it sucked me in. I wanted this victory SO BAD!!!!!

Leo 09-12-2012 08:28 PM

I wanted to win for Dan :) I <3 him!

requiem 09-12-2012 08:28 PM

I went week by week in the jury house if yall want to check that out? I could always move it over? It explains my end of stick.

requiem 09-12-2012 08:28 PM

Where the fuck is my man??!?!?!

19wingz 09-12-2012 08:28 PM

I've got things on the DVR to watch and I know there will be LOTS of reading in here tomorrow. LOL

But I wanted to say congrats to you all on a good season. Lots of craziness and bullshittiness ensued, but it was great.

MIKEY did a STELLAR job at hosting. While many may have things to pick apart about it, it was season 1 here and I know Kasey and I couldn't be more appreciative of this dude. Great work. I stand behind it 100% and thank you for doing this for us at YY.

Gotta give a shoutout to my partna KC on winning. Now I'll never hear the end of it. Her head will only be bigger, but I'll handle it. Well deserved.

I would say something about each of you, but I was just an on looker. Thank you ALL for participating in our game here and I hope you each enjoyed it. I do hope you all consider sticking around after the season. I know many already plan on it and that's all we really wanted from this. More awesome people to get to know!

That said ... VEEEEEEGGGGGAAASSSSSS!! Nobody gets between Yak and HIS houseguests!!!

Sheldon 09-12-2012 08:28 PM

For anyone who missed it in the Jury House, here's what I posted earlier today:

I promised Myst that I wouldn't get all mushy in here today, but I wanted to let everyone know how amazingly proud I am of each and every one of us for taking this journey together this summer, so I'm sorry in advance, Myst!!!

65 days ago most of us joined this game as strangers, but through good times and bad, through numerous House Parties and fights, throughout each sad eviction and nervous HOH competition, we became friends. Sharing a bond that only the 13 of us will ever fully understand (at least until the YBB: Season 2 cast is in our shoes). We've spent the past 2 months learning about each others lives - both personal and professional - and sharing words of wisdom, support and love for our fellow Houseguests.

Al - You were an awesome addition to the cast this season. Your willingness to keep us up-to-date on the latest news and always wanting to participate in the YBB House events made you a great Houseguest and an all-around great guy. You left the game too early, but you still left an impression on many of us. Your disappearance from the Jury House was felt every day, and I hope that we see more of you after the season is over.

Myst - Looking back at that first week as HOH, I'm SOOO glad that you were able to keep yourself from being evicted! The YBB game would not have been the same without you. I loved waking up every morning to see your Good Morning messages and to read your overnight gab-fests with Robbie. You're a great person, and someone I'm proud to call my dear friend - even if you did flip me off on your way out the door.

Kel - My dear, sweet Kel. I think it was more then just the selection of our BB avatars that brought us together. Our daily texts make me cherish your friendship so much more. You were so loyal to me in this game, and had I not already agreed to the Secret 3 alliance with Paulette and Robbie, you would have been my first choice for Final 2. I hope that Jeff & Jordan pair get to continue into the crazy Yak world beyond this game.

Paulette - Ah, old friend, what do I say that we haven't already talked about a thousand times? I'm glad I got the chance to play this game with you a second time (and NEITHER of us made it to Final 2 this time round! What happened?!?) Thanks for introducing me to the awesome world of the Yak! I hope this isn't our last foray into the BB world together! You ARE f*cking perfect!

Jarrod - You're awesome. Stay just as you are.

Cody - I'm sorry we never really got the chance to connect in the game. We talked a bit here and there about votes and keeping each other safe from week to week, but nothing too personal. Your crazy voting always kept me guessing, and you seemed to zig, just when I thought you were going to zag. I appreciated the times you voted to keep me, and just remember, I said I would take your place in Jury if you were evicted because I told you that you were 100% safe that week. Well, you stayed and I went to Jury. I think I kept up my end of the bargain.

Robbie - My one true love. We were the original showmance of the BB world! I thought we were together through thick and thin, and then you joined the Jury, where my whole world imploded. I had no idea you were out to get me, but I can't blame you - you wanted nothing more than to win the YBB game and I understand the moves you made. Our friendship is stronger than any game, and even though it was a rival site that brought us together, I'm glad we made our way over here together! I'd love to play another season of BB with you, too - just not on the same team.

Leo - Damn it, man! I respect the hell out of your game play! You had some great moves this season, you were REALLY good at getting information out of me (even when I promised myself I wouldn't give you anything) without giving anything back in return, and you fought like hell to get to the Finals. However, you made too many enemies and basically turned people off. You're obviously a hard-core BB fan, and I can admire that. I hope that we see more of you around the site after YBB is over, and I'd love to get to know the Leo/Josh outside of "Game Josh". I get the feeling he's a pretty cool guy. Sorry I couldn't give my vote to you, but you have nothing to be ashamed about regarding your game. Awesome job on getting to the end, my friend.

KC - Well, by this point, you've already seen the outcome of the votes, so I think it's pretty obvious that I'm not alone in thinking you're not only an amazing person, but a wicked Big Brother player. I figured you would be around for maybe 3-4 weeks at most in this game, due to your target for being the site owner and having built in alliances, but you continued to surprise me week after week. Your ability to work the YBB House to your advantage every week, whether you were in power or not, is the stuff the season 2 cast should start studying now. Perhaps you can start giving classes on YBB Strategy! When we joined forces, I wasn't sure how much I could trust you, but looking back, had I not kept my word to the Secret 3, you and I might have been able to be the team to beat. It wasn't until I turned on you and Leo the night of my eviction that you turned on me, so I only have myself to blame for that. Everything was on point this season: your social game, your strategy, and your aggressiveness during the comps. Your overall game is what earned you my vote, but your awesome personality is what makes me glad to call you my friend.

OK, now that I've exhausted my emotional reserve, it's time to get myself ready for the LIVE Finale. I appreciate you for letting me take this ride with all of you for as long as you allowed me to. Had you all decided to gang up against me in Week 2 and toss me out (which in hindsight, I'm sure some of you wish you HAD done), I wouldn't have had the pleasure of spending this ride with you, so for that I thank you.

For any of you, if you need me, I'll be there. You've got a friend.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406847)
both times I played BBVH, I finished in 6th place, so I'm happy to take home silver tonight.

no shame in silver at all! ;)

requiem 09-12-2012 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 19wingz (Post 406857)
I've got things on the DVR to watch and I know there will be LOTS of reading in here tomorrow. LOL

But I wanted to say congrats to you all on a good season. Lots of craziness and bullshittiness ensued, but it was great.

MIKEY did a STELLAR job at hosting. While many may have things to pick apart about it, it was season 1 here and I know Kasey and I couldn't be more appreciative of this dude. Great work. I stand behind it 100% and thank you for doing this for us at YY.

Gotta give a shoutout to my partna KC on winning. Now I'll never hear the end of it. Her head will only be bigger, but I'll handle it. Well deserved.

I would say something about each of you, but I was just an on looker. Thank you ALL for participating in our game here and I hope you each enjoyed it.

That said ... VEEEEEEGGGGGAAASSSSSS!! Nobody gets between Yak and HIS houseguests!!!

I think we would all like to hear from an outside POV Wingz if you would :)