YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Arguers Corner (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=76)
-   -   Decision 2016 (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=18155)

Mystycl 09-04-2015 08:04 AM

Decision 2016

Discuss.....

I am so ... at a loss for words at the amount of BULLSHIT already!!!!!!

Mystycl 09-04-2015 08:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
idiots in this backwoods state think he is awesome and want him to win!!!!!!!!!!!!
help me please

http://www.forum.yakkityyaks.com/att...0&d=1441379155

TheKdd 09-04-2015 08:43 AM

I think it may be less people than you think. They are just a lot louder and annoying. People like you and more moderate want nothing to do with him, they just are a lot quieter.

I mean poll wise, he has what now, around 30% of likely Republican voters. If you think about it, that's not enough to win anything. Plus, to win presidency, you have to be able to pull in moderates and independents (on either side) and he's WAY too aggressive and radical for many people.

That all said, I agree with you. I can't even stand looking at him. Course that was before he ran for anything... I couldn't even watch his reality show. He was always a megalomaniac blowhard.

Mystycl 09-04-2015 10:20 AM

he makes me sick

Yellowdog 09-04-2015 01:30 PM

He has no chance. He's already maxed out. He can't win without blacks and Hispanics and he basically has none of them. Hillary is still the favorite at this time.

Sphinx 09-05-2015 08:06 AM

My entire family supports Trump.

We got into a public fight yesterday about gay marriage and this lovely woman in KY. My brother used phrases such as "butt hole hurt (pun intended)" "It will be repealed" just to mention a few notable comments. And my Mother believes Christianity is under persecution but Islam isn't. I just cocked my head real slightly with eyes that read, "Are you joking?"

I'm honestly so over this election cycle already and it hasn't even happened yet. Working 2012 as an actual campaigner, I can't even get involved this go around. It makes me disgusted to hear what people are saying and the discourse that is allowed in American media. It's open bigotry and nobody even bats an eye. Which I don't know if it's more sad that it's open, or that we as a society have devolved to the point of enabling it to be relevant still in political discourse.

I'm also exhausted hearing about "BENGHAZI!!!!!!" and "THE E-MAILS!" And whatever happened during Bill Clinton's presidency.

Is it bad that I don't even know all the Republican candidates? Also, who is this Bernie Sanders guy?

TheKdd 09-05-2015 01:06 PM

Ok well I'm a Bernie supporter haha

Yeah, it really is open bigotry and the way it's combatted, or the way they have been taught to combat that is to basically say everyone who complains or says anything about it is "playing the race card." It's pretty ridiculous these days. Actually, ridiculous is the wrong word. It's more than sad. I'm not sure the right word to use here but it's horrible for sure.

Sphinx 09-05-2015 02:39 PM

I know most people I associate with are Bernie supporters, but...that requires me checking him out. I will when the primaries roll closer, but as of now it's all just background noise to me. Besides people being flagrant idiots.

I don't know anymore. Didn't we just do this whole thing?!?!

Shiny Beige 09-06-2015 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 525402)
Ok well I'm a Bernie supporter haha

Yeah, it really is open bigotry and the way it's combatted, or the way they have been taught to combat that is to basically say everyone who complains or says anything about it is "playing the race card." It's pretty ridiculous these days. Actually, ridiculous is the wrong word. It's more than sad. I'm not sure the right word to use here but it's horrible for sure.

Go Bernie!!!

19wingz 09-06-2015 08:42 PM

To be honest, the state that this country is in with our politics and campaigns is sad, pathetic and an embarrassment. I love our freedom to chose and our democracy, but these days I find myself not caring about the candidates because its all about who can make the most noise to make noise. Not who can make the most noise for me.