YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

Cathy 04-23-2013 03:23 PM

HAHA Sheldon, you are WAY up Yak's bum, the rest of us are just UP yaks bum LOL

PinkFreak 04-23-2013 03:29 PM

Hey... Leave Yak's bum out of this!!!

Mikey 04-23-2013 03:33 PM

Sorry Pinkie, I forgot that is your territory! ;)

Sheldon 04-23-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathy (Post 440966)
HAHA Sheldon, you are WAY up Yak's bum, the rest of us are just UP yaks bum LOL

Yeah, I've climbed my way a bit further up, but just because it was getting too crowded down there. I'm just behind Joe and then KC is leading the pack. Get it? Just behind?!? Oh man, I crack myself up!!!

19wingz 04-23-2013 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey (Post 440960)
Season 1 Cast:

Cody - MIA
Al - MIA
Justin - MIA
Robbie - Up Yak's bum
Lisa - Up Yak's bum
Sheldon - WAY up Yak's bum
Kel - Up Yak's bum
Kasey - Owns Yak's bum
Kallie - A tree fell on her or something?!
Alex - MIA and I am sad
Leo - Leo the Lurker
Myst - Up Yak's bum
Cappie - Mainly an in-season kind of guy, but usually can be found.

Season 2 Cast:

Renee - Up Yak's bum
Devin - Don't ask, don't tell.
Joe - Obviously lodged up Yak's bum
Zach S. - Up Yak's bum AND enjoys it quite a bit.
Zach N. - DOA
Jamie - DOA
Cathy - Up Yak's bum
Austin - Around but sparatic
Destiny - Around
Luke - Up Yak's bum

This right here is perfect. But in all seriousness ... Who is Kallie?

Sheldon 04-23-2013 03:44 PM

Awe... Kallie... I miss her. She was in an alliance with Kel and I. Then, she vanished. We brought on KC as a replacement alliance member and the rest is YBB History. I wonder how different the game would have been if she had stayed?

PinkFreak 04-23-2013 03:46 PM

I seriously was just thinking of Kallie today... She disappeared suddenly, then talked to Myst I hunk so we all knew she was ok and then nothing?!?! Hmmmmmm....

PinkFreak 04-23-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheldon (Post 440976)
Awe... Kallie... I miss her. She was in an alliance with Kel and I. Then, she vanished. We brought on KC as a replacement alliance member and the rest is YBB History. I wonder how different the game would have been if she had stayed?

I would have won ;)

Sheldon 04-23-2013 03:58 PM

I give that a "Whaaaaa?!?" and an "Oh brother!!!"

19wingz 04-23-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 440977)
I seriously was just thinking of Kallie today... She disappeared suddenly, then talked to Myst I hunk so we all knew she was ok and then nothing?!?! Hmmmmmm....

You hunk?

Seriously, why don't I remember her? What is/was her username?


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
2008-2019 YakkityYaks.com
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger