YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Dancing with the Stars! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=233)
-   -   Dancing With the Stars, Spring 2017 (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=18914)

19wingz 03-28-2017 04:15 PM

Dancing With the Stars, Spring 2017

Anyone watching this season? Charo is a bit annoying. Haha

Watching last night's episode now. Don't know who left but I bet it's Chris. He just didn't cut it. Too bad because I like All-Star Whitney.

Also - huge fan of Bonner. For many reasons. LMAO

requiem 03-30-2017 10:57 AM

I caught the first episode because I wanted to see Britney from Glee. I'll probably watch again just for her.

I feel bad for Chris Kattan. He seems really unsure of himself on the show and his recent neck injury really makes for ackward dancing.

I LOVE CHARO!!! I'm so happy to see her on this show. I only really know her from the world of RuPaul so this is exactly what I want from her. Lol

The girl from Fifth Harmony is going to do really well this season. I predict final three for sure.

I don't know who Bonner is.....the bull rider?

19wingz 03-31-2017 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 534112)
I caught the first episode because I wanted to see Britney from Glee. I'll probably watch again just for her.

I feel bad for Chris Kattan. He seems really unsure of himself on the show and his recent neck injury really makes for ackward dancing.

I LOVE CHARO!!! I'm so happy to see her on this show. I only really know her from the world of RuPaul so this is exactly what I want from her. Lol

The girl from Fifth Harmony is going to do really well this season. I predict final three for sure.

I don't know who Bonner is.....the bull rider?

Yes. The sexy bull rider. LOL

Charo is just a little nuts haha, which is surely what they wanted.

requiem 03-31-2017 06:51 PM

Just starts this episode now.

Nacey Kerigan is so ridiculously modest and it makes her really adorable.

Just finished the routine with the Real Housewives woman.

I didn't really Brittney S. Pears lost her partner. She came out at the start of the show alone so I don't know what that means.

requiem 03-31-2017 07:05 PM

RuPaul sighting!!!

Chario was fun! Lol. WAY TOO EXCITED!! Hahaha

19wingz 03-31-2017 07:35 PM

I don't like the Real Housewives person. She's too superficial for me.

requiem 03-31-2017 08:27 PM

Awww. Sad to see Chris go. He was out of her league, but I've always loved him and he was a real sport.

I really like the girl from Fifth Harmony.

19wingz 03-31-2017 08:29 PM

Yea, Chris was the right to go though. And yea, she is good, Robbie!

19wingz 04-15-2017 02:27 PM

Catching up. Watching the most memorable year episode. Weather updates interrupted Heather's dance. I got to YouTube it.

Man, the memorable year episode always makes me cry. So much. IT'S DISNEY WEEK MONDAY!!!

19wingz 04-15-2017 03:09 PM

All caught up. So far I am not surprised at the way teams have been eliminated. As I have predicted. Bummed to see Mr. T go because I think he was having a blast and making his way. But he wasn't gonna win. I'm so ready for Erika to go next. I'm just not feeling her. At all.