YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Big Brother 16 (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=367)
-   -   Worst Season Finale EVAH!!!! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=17340)

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs 09-24-2014 09:23 PM

Worst Season Finale EVAH!!!!

WTF not one question to the pre-jury? Not one???

PinkFreak 09-25-2014 12:18 AM

Yah, I wished they would have at least asked a question to one of them, like who there was telling the truth that the house didn't believe, lol...

But... I actually enjoyed the finally, except anything that had Frankie in it!! The recap of the missions from Team America & the HG's getting to see it for the 1st time was great... again, except for the parts with Frankie in it!!

TheKdd 09-25-2014 01:04 AM

Yeah I wondered about that too. Why bring them at all if you aren't going to ask them anything? I like hearing their perspectives.

Really, they always try to fit too much in. Like why not have the 1st and 2nd HOH on a different night instead of that stupid recap show. I also would like if they announce AFP before the winner.

I did however like Dr Will moderating the jury, asking good questions and keeping them on task. That was kinda cool.

Tina 09-25-2014 07:22 AM

I wasn't interested in anything the prejury had to say. They were obsolete to me. But they do try to put too much in and I would really like it if they announced AF before the winner.

Darth Sethius 09-25-2014 08:00 AM

I'm glad Derrick won. He kept everything in control (no big moves or huge blindsides unless he was orchestrating them) but that made the overall game boring for the viewers.

I would have loved to see what he would have done, had he not been in a majority alliance. Hence the reason why I won't be counting him anytime soon in all time greats, but he was the best winner possible for this season.

Also, I'm very happy Donny won America's Favorite HG. I hope he shaves that beard off asap before he makes any other media appearances.

Last night show was appalling. No reunion whatsoever. Just 2.5 comps, eviction, Jury's limited questioning & Voting, Declaring overall and AF HG winners. Only piece of reunion we got was a a little video snippet of Team America twist. Didn't like this format. What happened to a whole 20-30 mins of reunion where old HGs are able to reveal things unknown to Jury and what America thinks. Is this them not allowing any kind of backlash be shown in the reunion part of the finale ? Is this format a result of post Aryan BB format where they have to curb as much backlash as possible by glossing over most happenings of the game ?

I would have loved them to tell Caleb that Donny is exactly who he is and all those wild speculations they had about him were wrong. Or touch upon relationships or not formed in the house Zankie, Cody-Christine, Caleb-Amber and Nicole-Hayden.

ABondgirl00 09-25-2014 09:26 AM

What Darth Said.

Shiny Beige 09-25-2014 10:51 AM

My thought was that, since CBS is courting Mango so solidly, the show was afraid to have any live, uncensored words at all. The first houseguest who said anything unkind about Mango would set off a stream of booing from the entire cast and crowd. I don't know how CBS thinks it can protect his image when he starts walking around loose, but the entire world is going to tell him what they think of his behavior, and it won't be kind.

And I'm really annoyed that Derrick and Frankie are on CBS today. Why not Derrick and Cody? Why not the whole cast? He must be blackmailing somebody in charge at CBS. It's the only thing that makes sense.

grandmamichelf 09-25-2014 10:54 AM

I know they're both slated to be on the Talk as well. My hope (but it won't happen) is that Sara Gilbert set Frankie straight on his stupid opinion on why women become lesbians. But of course, she'll be shackled.

TheArtistFrmlyKnownAs 09-25-2014 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandmamichelf (Post 513109)
I know they're both slated to be on the Talk as well. My hope (but it won't happen) is that Sara Gilbert set Frankie straight on his stupid opinion on why women become lesbians. But of course, she'll be shackled.

She doesn't seem like the type to bring it up.

Hell they have had Jeff on the past two years and he called homosexuals child molesters.

Quote:

Also, I'm very happy Donny won America's Favorite HG. I hope he shaves that beard off asap before he makes any other media appearances.
I think he tapes his Bold and the Beautiful episode Friday and then he can shave.

Cathy 09-25-2014 12:43 PM

She did ask the question....and his answer was a bunch of bullshit