YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   America's Got Talent (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=284)
-   -   America's Got Talent 2012 (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=11579)

jordanc0856 11-23-2011 05:42 PM

America's Got Talent 2012

Has it started or when does it start?? I heard that Howard Stern may become a judge. I hope I'm not too behind the curve on this one. I'm trying to get more into t.v.

19wingz 11-24-2011 07:09 AM

It's a summer show, so it probably won't be around until next May or something like that.

Supposedly Stern has show down the rumors, but who knows at this point.

jordanc0856 11-24-2011 07:38 PM

Summer show? That just shows how much I know!!!

Yellowdog 05-14-2012 04:49 PM

Starts tonight. I heard Stern has been great as a judge. I expect huge ratings.

19wingz 05-14-2012 06:11 PM

None of these have been awesome. The little girl with her dad was cute and the earth harp guy was the most original so far. I'm not terribly impressed with Howard, either.

Mystycl 05-14-2012 06:36 PM

howard is suppose to be the one everyone agrees with....

Yellowdog 05-14-2012 08:12 PM

Howard was great but I would never watch this show otherwise. It's pretty horrible. But like I said, Howard was funny.

grandmamichelf 05-15-2012 05:19 AM

I liked the guy with the "earth harp". That was really cool. And I liked the father/daughter street performers that were last. That girl can sing and her father wasn't bad either. And there was one dance group I liked but it wasn't the ones that did the clogging.

kmteach 05-15-2012 05:45 AM

I only watched a very few minutes during commercials from DWTS... and was just unimpressed with the few "talents" I saw... a magician who turns into a stripper? A woman singing with a dozen cockatiels sitting on her arms and shoulders? I did see the earth harp guy... now that was different and original. However, I am a fan of this show and watch it every year, and they look for acts to come back each time and change it up, be different... I wonder how the earth harp guy can do that. Will be interesting if we get to see him during the Vegas round.

Yellowdog 05-15-2012 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kmteach (Post 349541)
I only watched a very few minutes during commercials from DWTS... and was just unimpressed with the few "talents" I saw... a magician who turns into a stripper? A woman singing with a dozen cockatiels sitting on her arms and shoulders? I did see the earth harp guy... now that was different and original. However, I am a fan of this show and watch it every year, and they look for acts to come back each time and change it up, be different... I wonder how the earth harp guy can do that. Will be interesting if we get to see him during the Vegas round.

They showed the worst acts first. After the first 30 minutes or so the acts got better. And according to Howard this was the show with the least talent. He said the talent level goes up from here.