YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

Sheldon 09-12-2012 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 406907)
Had I known that Jarrod knew Paulette and Robbie in real life, I wouldn't have went on my "Let's just go ahead and get rid of Jarrod now" campaign. haha

So, there WAS a campaign! People may have lied to me in this game, but they didn't lie to me about that! They told me you were the force behind Leo backdooring me the first time he was HOH, which is why I wanted you out so badly after that.

Alex336 09-12-2012 09:00 PM

I've witnessed a little shade thrown at Leo's social game during the game, but honestly, that's the opposite of how he is in real life. Very friendly, outgoing, charming and personable.

That's why we dated for about three weeks back in 2007. lol

requiem 09-12-2012 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406883)
And Robbie you would have taken KC?

Without question...Although now knowing that she was the only person in the entire game to basicly lie directly to my face and throw a challenge that ended getting me evicted? I am not so sure that I would now or even give her my vote.

Just re-read the house since I left. HARSH.

Leo 09-12-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 406917)
I've witnessed a little shade thrown at Leo's social game during the game, but honestly, that's the opposite of how he is in real life. Very friendly, outgoing, charming and personable.

Thanks, Alex!!! 3 weeks... ahahahaha

Alex336 09-12-2012 09:01 PM

Oh God yes, Jarrod. I was hell-bent on it. Before I was evicted, I even messaged KC and Leo and said, "Look. Whatever you do, you can NOT let Jarrod get to the end, because he. will. win."

Nothing personal at all, of course. Your social game was just through the roof. You were on my radar ever since you wanted to make personal avatars for everyone.

TheKdd 09-12-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 406907)
Had I known that Jarrod knew Paulette and Robbie in real life, I wouldn't have went on my "Let's just go ahead and get rid of Jarrod now" campaign. haha

Yeah, and why did you go on that again?

Leo 09-12-2012 09:03 PM

I'm loving the jury thread so far... I haven't gotten to the Leo hate yet... I'm at the part where it looks like I should have taken Jarrod to the end :)

Sheldon 09-12-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 406920)
Oh God yes, Jarrod. I was hell-bent on it. Before I was evicted, I even messaged KC and Leo and said, "Look. Whatever you do, you can NOT let Jarrod get to the end, because he. will. win."

Nothing personal at all, of course. Your social game was just through the roof. You were on my radar ever since you wanted to make personal avatars for everyone.

Well, I'd like to think that I would have won if I made it to the end, but we'll never know now, will we?!?

I had made those avatars just for fun, and I figured it was a good way to break the ice with everyone. It wasn't until after I had started them that I realized people might take it the wrong way (i.e., angling for alliances, votes, etc), which apparently, actually happened. :D Oops.

Alex336 09-12-2012 09:03 PM

Jarrod: Hell yes, there was a campaign. haha Unfortunately, I ended up being the only one running it. lol Your social game was just through the roof, and it was very threatening. I even told KC and Leo before I was evicted that they HAD to get rid of you, because if you got to the end, you would win! Obviously nothing personal. Consider it a compliment more than anything.

And KC ^^^

Mystycl 09-12-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 406917)

you know, TONIGHT i can see that....