YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

TheKdd 09-12-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 406918)
Without question...Although now knowing that she was the only person in the entire game to basicly lie directly to my face and throw a challenge that ended getting me evicted? I am not so sure that I would now or even give her my vote.

Just re-read the house since I left. HARSH.

I threw the second HOH as well for you Robbie so you could WIN that and go head to head with Leo. Yes, I threw the second on because I didn't want to have any involvement in that last decision. There was no way I was going to do the choosing between you and Leo.

requiem 09-12-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 406907)
Had I known that Jarrod knew Paulette and Robbie in real life, I wouldn't have went on my "Let's just go ahead and get rid of Jarrod now" campaign. haha

LMFAO....When you mentioned Jarrod's name we were debating about shifting you away from that thought - but we kind of knew we had the votes to make sure he stayed that week. lol

Sheldon 09-12-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406922)
I'm loving the jury thread so far... I haven't gotten to the Leo hate yet... I'm at the part where it looks like I should have taken Jarrod to the end :)

Didn't I try to tell you that!?!? I can't win, the Jury must hate me, take me to the Final 2, but NOOOOOOOO, you wouldn't listen! :D

Alex336 09-12-2012 09:05 PM

Sorry, my stream is running laggish, and I thought I wasn't posting, so I rewrote and reposted some stuff. Ignore, please. lol

Leo 09-12-2012 09:06 PM

Yeah, but I thought they would have calmed down by Finale Night and given you the win. I'm still convinced that's what would have happened. I'm actually convinced that the only person I could have won against was Cody. And I'm even questioning that at this point :)

Alex336 09-12-2012 09:06 PM

Who was it that started the rumor that KC and Myst could read private messages? KC's epic blow-up was the last thing that happened before I left.

Sheldon 09-12-2012 09:06 PM

No, I'm sorry. You against Cody? You would have won, hands down. There was no way I was going to vote for a floater. Did he win ANY comps at all this season?!?

Sheldon 09-12-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 406931)
Who was it that started the rumor that KC and Myst could read private messages? KC's epic blow-up was the last thing that happened before I left.

You didn't start that?!? I thought that came from you!!!

TheKdd 09-12-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 406924)
Jarrod: Hell yes, there was a campaign. haha Unfortunately, I ended up being the only one running it. lol Your social game was just through the roof, and it was very threatening. I even told KC and Leo before I was evicted that they HAD to get rid of you, because if you got to the end, you would win! Obviously nothing personal. Consider it a compliment more than anything.

And KC ^^^

See here's the thing. I told Alex that Jarrod was after him and Leo. He went to Leo and told him (I hadn't really talked to Leo much yet at this point and he had put me up)... So I got Alex, who I KNEW had deals with others, to get Jarrod put up. THEN I knew keeping Jarrod in the game would create a battle between Jarrod and his alliance, and Alex/Leo... therefore... The target would be off me and Myst, who were targeted from the get go. It worked. Sorry Alex. LOL

Mystycl 09-12-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 406930)
Yeah, but I thought they would have calmed down by Finale Night and given you the win. I'm still convinced that's what would have happened. I'm actually convinced that the only person I could have won against was Cody. And I'm even questioning that at this point :)

oh no..... cody would have NEVER won, trust me