YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

requiem 09-12-2012 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 407003)
So, I thought this was the week of the mysterious Pandora's Box... Coup d'état that KC won so she wanted to go up so she had a better reason to use it & get rid of either Jarrod & myself? Wasn't the cheating thing fabricated?

Yes....and the story went that you started it I guess..

Leo 09-12-2012 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407005)
I have no idea what week we are talking about...??

the week Paulette was up against Jarrod... the vote was 2-1... Cody voted out paulette... you told me you voted our Jarrod, but really it was Robbie who did.

Leo 09-12-2012 09:45 PM

Paulette, I was campaigning hard for you to stay that week. That wasn't a lie.

Sheldon 09-12-2012 09:46 PM

OK, fellow cast mates, I LOVE getting to chat so openly with all of you finally, but I gotta get some sleep. I could stay up all night discussing the ins and outs of this season, but my eyes won't stay open any longer.

If you have any questions for me while I'm gone, please leave 'em here, and I'll answer them when I get back to the thread tomorrow.

G'night, all! Congrats again, KC!

PinkFreak 09-12-2012 09:46 PM

G'nite Jarrod... Or what I prefer, Shelly :love:

Leo 09-12-2012 09:46 PM

Night, jarrod

requiem 09-12-2012 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 406992)
That's the thing though. I NEVER played you, ever. No, I never shared what I talked about with you with Leo. You can ask Leo about anything and everything I ever said about you to him. In fact, I was trying to talk him into taking you to the final two. Ask him. I swear to God Robbie... I was loyal to you even when I thought you weren't being straight with me.

Like when I would ask you who you were voting for... Say, the week of Myst/Kel. You would say... I don't know... they are both pretty big players... etc etc. You wouldn't give me an answer... You were never straight forward. Now I know (which I am still reading about) that the reason was because you were with Paulette, which totally makes sense and is fine... but I became as upfront with you as you were with me.

I even mentioned the wishy washy stuff to you in a PM in the middle of the game!

But again, never ever ever did I play you. I saved most of that for Jarrod. LOL

Thank you for sharing...I think I put too much trust in you even though I should have known better.

You did mention the wishy washy thing...

And FYI - The week you were suppose to go...I was ready to honor your wishes to put Jarrod's head on a silver platter. lol.

I do love you beyond words - so I know how others felt when I betrayed them...Just stings a little right now. lol

Sheldon 09-12-2012 09:47 PM

Oh yeah, someone fill in Leo and KC on the name situation. :D

Mystycl 09-12-2012 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 407003)
So, I thought this was the week of the mysterious Pandora's Box... Coup d'état that KC won so she wanted to go up so she had a better reason to use it & get rid of either Jarrod & myself? Wasn't the cheating thing fabricated?

no robbie started that....

kc begged kel to put her up so she would get voted out.
i begged her to not do that.....
she FINALLY agreed to stay but only if she had the votes but refused to campaign. so kel and i did it for her!!!
she was really crushed about that yall, i mean REALLY
she works so hard on this site, so no one would feel like they feel at THAT OTHER PLACE, and then to be accused, it crushed her!!!!!

TheKdd 09-12-2012 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407007)
the week Paulette was up against Jarrod... the vote was 2-1... Cody voted out paulette... you told me you voted our Jarrod, but really it was Robbie who did.

Yes, I voted to keep Jarrod I think.