YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   The Yak's Welcome Center! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Where do I tweet (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=15028)

Goldie 06-24-2013 11:06 AM

Where do I tweet

Hi I'm Goldie McClure, you may remember me from such films as Christmas Ape goes to Summer Camp or Butter: The Motion Picture. I have been advised this website is particularly engaging about all things Big Brother, of which I have an unhealthy obsession. I hate long walks on the beach but do enjoy a good umbrella drink. I am a New Jerseyan so naturally I always assume I am right, and do so loudly. I'm very opinionated and have already decided you guys are alright in my book :bigsmile:

I am married to the only woman in the world who understands me, and have a 2 year old mini me who often is better at getting his point across than I am.

Looking forward to getting to know you all as the summer heats up.

PinkFreak 06-24-2013 11:22 AM

:jump: :woot:

BigBrotherFly 06-24-2013 11:26 AM

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Sheldon 06-24-2013 11:31 AM

Glad to see you around these parts, EJ.

It's been far too long since we've had a good chat, and I look forward to hearing more about your Mini Me this summer! :D

Sphinx 06-24-2013 11:31 AM

Welcome!

TheKdd 06-24-2013 12:50 PM

:welcome:

I'm TheKdd. You might remember me from no movies. However at one point, I may have been spotted hanging around some pretty decent rock bands. I didn't make a good groupie however. I am Los Angelene (or something like that) so am naturally, a good little tree hugger.

I don't really like walks on the beach, but sitting there for long periods of time I could muster. I am married to the only man that dared to put up with me and have 2 minis, although one of them is already bigger than me.

So yes, welcome... can't wait to get to know you too, although your name is mighty familiar already.

requiem 06-24-2013 01:00 PM

Goldie my good man! What the heck are you doing on our turf?!?! Lucy! You have some splannin to do!!!!

Welcome to the fold of the crazy peeps, unicorns and the odd midget.

Joe, you have been replaced as sexiest straight male at the yak. #SORRY

requiem 06-24-2013 01:01 PM

Also, I took your groan cherry. Smoke?

SassyGal 06-24-2013 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 448266)
Goldie my good man! What the heck are you doing on our turf?!?! Lucy! You have some splannin to do!!!!

Welcome to the fold of the crazy peeps, unicorns and the odd midget.

Joe, you have been replaced as sexiest straight male at the yak. #SORRY

doesn't everyone want to come hang with the cool kids?!

welcome to the posting world Goldie!!

requiem 06-24-2013 01:54 PM

Damn rights sassy!