YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Survivor (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=301)
-   -   Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=18760)

KaraokeDiva 10-09-2016 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 532549)
I kind of like the strange fellow is is scared of everything. And then the fucker finds an idol! Whoop!

Tribal was insane and I'm shocked that Jeff didn't call those girls on their conversation. So rare when things like that happen.

And I'm calling it now...that bible girl is going to win this whole thing. I also think she is going to be ruthless as fuck! I see so much Parvatti in her.

That said, her doing well means the 28 year old hipster dude might be doomed. (I hope y'all are good with bad descriptions because I'm terrible with names at this point in the game. Lol)

Good start to the season! I'm glad the old dude was okay. That seemed scary for a moment.

Can you elaborate on who the bible girl is? Figgy, the bartender seems to meet the description, but I wouldn't call her a bible girl.

Happy that Paul got voted out if it had to be a Gen x to leave. He was too bossy and too comfortable.

requiem 10-13-2016 12:07 PM

Yes Figgy!! Although now I can't figure out why I had her as bible girl...usually I buy the seasons so I can go back and see what I was thinking, not is year. Lol. Bible girl?! Lol....Either way, I love her so much and hope she makes it far. I get the feeling she is gonna play a mean back half.

I'm glad Paul is gone as well. He made a pretty dumb move telling Jessica he would stick to the boys. Baaaaaad move.

I'm about to start the new episode soon.

KaraokeDiva 10-17-2016 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 532622)
Yes Figgy!! Although now I can't figure out why I had her as bible girl...usually I buy the seasons so I can go back and see what I was thinking, not is year. Lol. Bible girl?! Lol....Either way, I love her so much and hope she makes it far. I get the feeling she is gonna play a mean back half.

I'm glad Paul is gone as well. He made a pretty dumb move telling Jessica he would stick to the boys. Baaaaaad move.

I'm about to start the new episode soon.

It's funny that you like her because she and Taylor simply annoy me. The are just too cocky.

requiem 10-24-2016 03:45 PM

KD....I don't know why. But I somehow manage to always pick the most unlikeable people to root for in these things. It's been a major consistant for me to root for the villain before they even manage to piss people off. I also gravitate towards aggressive players.

David using his idol to save someone the other week seems like a bad game move, even more so now that I know They switched the teams up. It will look good if he makes it to final 2/3 but he's banking on something that isn't really there. Terrible move buddy, but I still love your weirdness. Lol.

Going to watch the newest episode now. So far all I know is that there is a tribe switch.

requiem 10-27-2016 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KaraokeDiva (Post 532586)
Can you elaborate on who the bible girl is? Figgy, the bartender seems to meet the description, but I wouldn't call her a bible girl.

Happy that Paul got voted out if it had to be a Gen x to leave. He was too bossy and too comfortable.

Bible girl is actually Michelle.....Am I the only one that thinks she looks like Parvatti?

Anyway...she's been pretty boring lately, hope that changes.

glad Figgs is gone. I don't mind a showmance but it was so in your face and annoying. I can't wait to see what her man does post elimination.

The idols are too easy to find. Someone grabbing an idol every other week isn't fun. That said....the dude who found one this time (guy with the sick family) seems to be getting an interesting edit. He's going to be in the finals if I know my survivor as good as I think I go.

grandmamichelf 11-05-2016 07:36 PM

I'm glad several people have left. And I am glad that the last person that left was blindsided and I'm so interested that I can't remember her damn name.

I actually really like Zeke for some reason.

requiem 11-05-2016 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grandmamichelf (Post 532738)
I'm glad several people have left. And I am glad that the last person that left was blindsided and I'm so interested that I can't remember her damn name.

I actually really like Zeke for some reason.

I thought the girl that was voted out was fun based on her out spoken attitude...and she was great in the challenges. Her exit was intense and hilarious. Lol. I actually hope she gets to play again...not my favourite castaway, but I loved her passion and drive. It was smart to get rid of her pre-merge though so props to the people that rolling. She would have steamrolled some people.

David is also fun to watch, but he is way too much of a scatter brain for this game. His lack of focus is entertaining, but that is it. Lol.

I'm starting to feel that either Zeke or a Gen-X player will win. Funny because I always felt Zeke should have been in the Gen-X tribe. Lol. Jessica, Ken Doll and the ginger football player all seem to be playing well.

Not the best season, but I do like that it's been really strategy based. That part excites me since Survior tends to focus more on personality.

Side note...Jeff better not start trying to make "voting blocks" a thing again. I didn't like that in the second chances season and I sure as hell done want more! Haha.

requiem 11-16-2016 09:36 AM

I literally have no idea what's going on from week to week now. Lol. A lot of random moves and alliances.

Someone from gen-X is going to win this....and they would deserve it for being cool, calm and collected. Let the young ones destroy each other.

grandmamichelf 11-24-2016 08:29 PM

Lord last night was a mess. I was glad to see Chris go. But how stupid of them to end up drawing rocks instead of coming to an agreement.

David needs to leave. He just annoys me now.

I actually want to see Zeke win because he is playing a damn good game.

And I like Ken too. And that cop dude except I kept screwing up hisname.

requiem 11-28-2016 09:52 AM

Fuck Zeke and the cop...I don't care if they are playing a good game, the personal attacks towards David show me what completely assholes they really are. Two loser cowards that don't deserve my time.

I'll root for David out of all of that because at least he doesn't have to resort to being a complete jack ass.

I am loving the season in general. The blindside of Chris was epic and I also get excited when it comes to rocks. Terrible game play (that cost Jessica big time) but makes for fun tv. It's easy to complain about such things, but I would rather have the lines so blurred than have two sides vs each other. We complain about that stuff all the time.

I still feel like Adam has a great shot to go far. His edit makes me think he's going to the end. I also really like Ken, but he is a very boring human. Lol.

I'd like to see Sunday go next.