YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Survivor (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=301)
-   -   Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=18760)

KaraokeDiva 11-30-2016 06:34 PM

Adam helped his game tonight when he announced that he would not use his ability to steal reward when family visits were on the line. He was rewarded by being selected to join reward, and then he gave his advantage to Jay.

requiem 12-01-2016 10:38 AM

See ya later Zeke!! I started out a huge fan of his and I highly respect his game play. But the cocky attitude and personal attacks last week had me rooting against him...I have no doubt in my mind that he will play survivor again.

I feel bad for Will!! He made a big move to build his resume and it becomes a complete non-point thanks to Adam playing his idol. Poor kid! Lol

Another idol used for someone else and another wasted idol. That said, Adam did really well on this episode on all counts. His use of the advantage was smart, the building of his loyalty with the idol was smart and his emotion at the loved ones visit was beautiful. His story towards the finals continues.

Ken, Ken, Ken...you hypocrite. Ken would be easy to beat in the finals, I imagine other castaways are agreeing.

I had a feeling that next week someone will break up the Adam, Hanna and David alliance. The alliance is too obvious and strong.

Who would have thought Jay would still be here and still have an idol!?!

requiem 12-01-2016 10:39 AM

Side note/fun fact......

Bret, the gen-X fellow who just came out will be receiving an award from the Mayor of Boston for recently saving a persons life in a precarious situation.

I'm still a little bummed that he resorted to personal attacks this season, but mad respect otherwise.

requiem 12-02-2016 11:41 AM

I think what what's this season so great is that every single person came to play the game hard. I respect so many of these players unlike most seasons where I feel only a core selection truly understand the game.

The cast isn't completely built around beautiful people, they all feel real and relatable. So quirky and character driven. But I think what makes this season so unique is that I can find so many reasons to look at each persons journey in the "hero" perspective. Even though there are two sides against each other, I don't see villains.

There is still a bit of time to see where this season goes, but it has so much potential to rank in my favourites.

requiem 12-14-2016 09:44 AM

Finale tonite.

I'm expecti an Adam, Ken and Hanna final 3 but honestly, there is no clear path as to which 6 make it.

Great season, can't wait to see who wins!

19wingz 12-14-2016 05:43 PM

SEASON FINALE plus REUNION tonight 8/7c on CBS!