YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

Leo 09-12-2012 10:18 PM

I really just felt like the black sheep of the house at that point. That's when I knew I would have to just win comp after comp to stick around. I teamed up with KC, and then with Cody once he got back in the house, and kept my options open with Paulette and Robbie (or so I thought) I was able to win the next veto, or else I think I would have become the first jury member.

Alex336 09-12-2012 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 407060)
i flipped the bird and called jarrod a bastard, on live tv ;)

Ah. OK.

I don't, however, like that it's linked to people thinking I'm the one who said KC and Myst were cheating. I wouldn't have started a rumor like that. Too malicious, and it transcends the game.

I'm just the one who told KC about it.

requiem 09-12-2012 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407057)
Holy hell. Thank goodness I picked the envelope I did, even if it didn't work out.

YUP! hahaha. The other two were not so positive! lol

Leo 09-12-2012 10:19 PM

About PB, Mikey told me I could tell you guys that I won gift cards as a cover-up. That's what he meant, but I didn't like that idea. I wanted everyone to wonder about it. I thought it would buy me a couple of weeks.

PinkFreak 09-12-2012 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407043)
Leo told me you pushed for me to be up next to you, hence why I voted you out :(

Absolutely no worries. You gave me no reason to believe which way you were voting. I hold nothing against Leo now either.

TheKdd 09-12-2012 10:20 PM

OMG I am trying to read the jury thread... and HOW MANY PAGES IS IT? I will be up all night!

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 407062)
Ah. OK.

I don't, however, like that it's linked to people thinking I'm the one who said KC and Myst were cheating. I wouldn't have started a rumor like that. Too malicious, and it transcends the game.

the simple fact that you are here, now, is enough for me...
its all good!! :love:

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407067)
OMG I am trying to read the jury thread... and HOW MANY PAGES IS IT? I will be up all night!

1300 and something LOL

requiem 09-12-2012 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 407062)
Ah. OK.

Obviously going to disagree about it being Malicious or transcending the game here. lol...

I actually thought it was a good move and bought me a lot of time. Think what you want, but the fact that 3 months later it was discovered that I started that is pretty smart gameplay IMO.

Leo 09-12-2012 10:22 PM

I know this sounds so corny, but I wanted to win so badly playing as Dan! He has been my role model for so long! I kind of just wanted to make him proud (not that he would ever know or anything)... it would just be the thought of it that mattered.

And this is not meant to take anything away from KC... Dani Donato is actually my favorite female player... which is why I teamed up with you in the first place. I remember sometime in Week 3, saying how awesome it would be if the Final 2 were Dan/Dani... and we made it.