YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:23 PM

well the cheating deal hurt pretty deeply, so lets just move on from it.... k? :)

aboe 09-12-2012 10:24 PM

I am still here, just doing homework, writing, sending emails, and chatting on facebook at the same time.

I am reading what everyone is saying though.

I am still in total shock that Robbie totally lied to me... I shouldnt be so shocked though, it is a game.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:24 PM

ok, so...... you guys.....

please tell me everyone is planning on sticking around?
leo? forgive us? AL?
please?

Leo 09-12-2012 10:25 PM

I'm not going anywhere.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aboe (Post 407073)
I am still here, just doing homework, writing, sending emails, and chatting on facebook at the same time.

I am reading what everyone is saying though.

I am still in total shock that Robbie totally lied to me... I shouldnt be so shocked though, it is a game.

jury thread yet? :)

i just hope you stick around!!! please!

TheKdd 09-12-2012 10:26 PM

The thing about the cheating deal. The reason it touched a nerve SO INCREDIBLY bad in me was because when I first created this place, that was the ONE THING I wanted everyone to know we would NEVER do here... read PMs. The ONE THING... I was a Moderator at the BBQ, and watched them do it. It was horrid.

So when that was the ONE thing that got said, is hurt me A LOT. That's why it went the way it did.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407075)
I'm not going anywhere.

:D
you have no idea how big that makes me smile

TheKdd 09-12-2012 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407071)
I know this sounds so corny, but I wanted to win so badly playing as Dan! He has been my role model for so long! I kind of just wanted to make him proud (not that he would ever know or anything)... it would just be the thought of it that mattered.

And this is not meant to take anything away from KC... Dani Donato is actually my favorite female player... which is why I teamed up with you in the first place. I remember sometime in Week 3, saying how awesome it would be if the Final 2 were Dan/Dani... and we made it.

Of course I don't take it that way! I think it's great! I teamed up with you because of your avatar as well. Course I wanted to team up with Robbie because of his too :P

aboe 09-12-2012 10:28 PM

Okay, I have one last thing to reveal... I was not 1 million percent truthful either I guess... Myst said in her goodbye message that she didn't believe I was 19... she thought I was older. Well, I am not 19

I am actually... 17.

I will be 18 less than a month.

I will post my facebook and you can see the real me there. http://www.facebook.com/albert.boe

I am a journalist. I have been since I was not even 13... For the longest time my boss had no idea of my real age... most people I report to still don't. Just part of the business, credibility is everything and a 17 year is not the most reliable even though I know what I am talking about.

Alex336 09-12-2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407070)
Obviously going to disagree about it being Malicious or transcending the game here. lol...

I actually thought it was a good move and bought me a lot of time. Think what you want, but the fact that 3 months later it was discovered that I started that is pretty smart gameplay IMO.

Never said it wasn't smart game-play or anything. Just saying that it's a little too malicious to undercut an admin like that. When you have someone like KC whose spent SO much time and energy building a mega-media website like this, it's shitty to treat them that way, by letting people believe that they don't have that much respect for their website's visitors. I've been a YY member for about three or four years now, and for me PERSONALLY, I couldn't imagine saying that about the wonderfully nice folks who work their asses off on this place. That's why it transcends the game. It leaves Last Yak Standing and enters into territory where members might permanently leave the website, and potentially go trash-talk YY on "those other" Big Brother websites.

You're also lucky that Justin (it was Justin you told that to, right?) didn't blab your name.