YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

Alex336 09-12-2012 10:46 PM

I always figured you were a teenager, actually. Pieces of your story about yourself weren't adding up.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:46 PM

k, i have to go to bed...... i just cant walk away :(

:zzz: nite all

requiem 09-12-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 407104)
k, i have to go to bed...... i just cant walk away :(

:zzz: nite all

Night sweetness

PinkFreak 09-12-2012 10:47 PM

So, here's what I really want to say. I've played this game back to back now 3 times. My game has changed every time but I've learned so much every time. The 1st game I played, I was beyond hurt when I was evicted. I can't even put into words how bad it was for me. But over time, the hurt healed & realized how much it really was just a game. The 2nd game I played I came in 2nd but was crushed once again because I wanted that win, so bad! I played hard, thought I played a great game & didn't really stab people in the back. I was stuck for a while mad that I didn't win but in the meantime, was taking away Jarrod's win... when after time, I see exactly why he won & he so deserved it. Especially after playing this game & being on the other end.

I just want everyone to realize, coming from someone who's played several times & have been in your shoes... seeing how everyone played & how everyone strategized can be very hurtful, but it doesn't define the person. This game is designed for backstabbing, lying if you half to, choosing loyalties & simply making stuff up if it helps you get to the end. Think of a BB game where everyone was nice & upfront with everyone... how exciting would it be??

Everyone played the game they did to get them where they ended up... The F2 were F2 for a reason... and KC won because she deserved it! That is why there is a jury... we all decided who was to win, not one person. I love this game... it takes a toll on me. Know one knows how much emotion I put into this game except Robbie & Sheldon... they are my ROCKS!! I'm proud to have played this game with 2 of my very best friends, even if we didn't win!

Most of all... I LOVE THIS PLACE! I know & want all of you to know the hurt will go away... we were all deceived in one way or another, so our feelings are real. But time will heal them. Nothing was personal... it's simply a game. It took a long time for that to sink in for me... and even though I know this, stuff still hurts. I've walked away each game I've played a better person... gained lifetime friendships... and now a place to call home. I have no regrets... only an experience I'll never forget!!

I met Robbie in my 1st game, and let me tell you... this boy changed my freaking life! He is the sole reason I love myself a little more everyday. I met Sheldon through playing online BB... he is as genuine they come. And from this game alone... I feel I walk away with a new family, not just a best friend!

requiem 09-12-2012 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407085)
I want to point out to you, Robbie, that I never threw Cody under the bus. At final 5, I'm not the one who said Cody isn't deserving to make it to final 4. I believe that statement was made by someone else... until it was me on the block, then all of a sudden that person thought Cody was deserving of final 4. I'm not ashamed of my veto. I was able to get both you and Jarrod to admit to me that you were voting me out, so I didn't feel bad at all about using it. Big Brother is full of twists and turns, and I just happened to be on the winning end of one. It could just as easily have been me that the veto was used on.

I'm glad you don't feel bad for using it...I just couldn't vote for someone that won a twist that I thought took away from the game. Other than that you were steller.

Between your GBM and your answers tonight, you put me on the fence (Mikey can back me up that I was mulling over my vote.)

aboe 09-12-2012 10:48 PM

Alex, I said I was 19. That is in fact a teenager. I am curious as to what was not adding up.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:50 PM

fyi
jarrod=sheldon

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:50 PM

now i'm out

aboe 09-12-2012 10:51 PM

Goodnight Myst!

Leo 09-12-2012 10:51 PM

i am a very level-headed person, but I can't help but be a little offended by what I'm reading. You guys didn't even give me a chance to win. Your minds were made up before the questions. The results would have been the same whether I showed up or not. That's so disappointing.