YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

19wingz 09-13-2012 05:37 PM

Damn, THIS is what I love most about the game - knowing EVERYONE'S thoughts in strategy. Instead, Julie Chen will give us 30 minute coverage of Shanielle when we have the BB14 reunion.

I'm glad this thread is around for this reason. We learn SO MUCH

Mystycl 09-13-2012 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407562)
Well, I was on the block against Alex, so I doubt I got mad that you didn't keep him :)

sorry, many dead brain cells....
you pmed me and i told you i would keep someone... not sure who, maybe justin?
i didnt vote the way i told you i would, you then sent me a pm asking WTF, which i dont think i ever answered.....
what was i gonna say,? KC told me not to? LMAO
my memory is no where near as good as yalls. i am amazed that yall remember all this...
but that was the last convo i remember us having...

Leo 09-13-2012 05:46 PM

I won HOH next, and I took my 2nd attempt at Jarrod's BB life. This was a trend for me in this game, and part of what cost me the victory... aside from my formerly-established horrible social game! At first, I wasn't ready to break my deal with Jarrod. I thought it was too soon. No way in hell was I putting up KC and Cody, so that just left Pink and Robbie. IF Pink had not pulled the stunt the previous round, then I would have put up Jarrod and Robbie from the start. I never wanted her to leave the game because I thought she would be easy to beat in the end. NO OFFENSE because I know now I would have lost to you as well! But she volunteered to go up. Of course, she wanted me to put up Cody or KC beside her. That was our second clue that there was something going on between the two (Robbie and Pink) or three (and Jarrod) of them. I also must point out here that Pink was the only post-jury HG who ever mentioned putting KC on the block. I made note of that, and this is when I decided... sorry KC... that I wanted to sit next to Cody or Pink in the finale. To my defense, KC had already told me that she wanted to be evicted in the next few rounds because she wanted to go to the jury to fight for me to win. So, she kinda helped me come to that conclusion.

Anyway, veto was played. Robbie won. I was offered the infamous Pandora's Box. Of course I said yes. So, I won the Titanium Veto and all of the serious consequences from the veto comp were erased. I kept having to cover my tracks with Robbie this week. After he helped me the week before by keeping me in the house, I repaid him by putting him on the block? Well, I told him he was the pawn. He wasn't. I wanted him out because I felt like he was getting too close to the end. I thought he was more dangerous than Jarrod at this point because Jarrod had just screwed both Kel and Myst. I also told Robbie that the only reason I opened PB was because I knew that the result would be that he wouldn't have to take any of the consequences. I didn't know that, but it sounded good.

I also didn't try to win the POV, but I really wanted Pink to take it. I was really disappointed when she only took a few boxes.

Robbie used it on himself. I couldn't put up Cody or KC, so I put up Jarrod with the intent of sending him home. The result was tough for me. Cody and KC both voted to evict Pink, even though they knew I wanted her to stay. After the vote, Cody confessed to me that he kept Jarrod because he felt like it was the right thing to do. I could have strangled him, but then I would have been down an alliance member! However, KC lied to me and told me that she was the one vote against Jarrod. I had a strong feeling that she lied because Robbie swore to me it was him. So, I decided if I had to cut her loose, then I wouldn't feel bad about it.

MissSouthernLady 09-13-2012 05:49 PM

Wow Leo...you should write the YBB book...it would be a great read!

Leo 09-13-2012 05:58 PM

She won the next HOH, and told me that Cody would be the target. This was bad news for me, but I knew I had a secret weapon to prevent him from going home. Even though a lot of you don't appreciate this twist, maybe you will appreciate the way I played this week. I never would have done or said certain things had it not been for the Veto of the Gods. KC and I were still honoring our deal to Jarrod, so she put up Cody and Robbie. If I had it my way, then Robbie would have left, but Jarrod and KC gave me the speech about only the most deserving people should be in the final 4. F that. I want the Final 4 to be the people who would take me to the end. Cody was one of them, and Robbie wasn't.

Jarrod wins the veto, and PMs me to make sure that I'm on board to get Cody out. I was purposely apprehensive about it. I told him that I didn't think that was the best move for my game. I wanted him to pull Robbie off of the block. I even think I DRed about whether or not he would have the balls to do it. Oh, the DRs....

Well, he had the balls. He did it. I went up, and I was ecstatic! He told me the only reason he put me up was because he wanted to make sure Cody left. Hahaha, ok. So, I knew I was going to use the Veto. I think Cody had pretty much given up at that point. He actually thought he would be voted out over me... oh, Cody... I told him not to worry, that I had one last trick up my sleeve, and he'd have to wait to find out. Well, he did... I didn't hear from him again until I saw him in the chat room on eviction night.

Even though I knew the rules of my veto stated that it trumps a golden veto, I really felt bad about putting Jarrod up because he won the veto. So, I thought why don't I just put Robbie right back up on the block. I tried to talk to KC about it without it being obvious what was going to happen. She was very reluctant to have Robbie on the block. So was I. Because the result would have been the same had Jarrod not used the veto. Cody would have left. So, I knew I had to use it on Jarrod. This was my 3rd strike at him and he was out. I saved myself and Cody. I just had to get Robbie out to guarantee myself a spot in the Final 2.

Leo 09-13-2012 06:00 PM

Oh, to justify putting up Jarrod without feeling too bad about it, I was able to get him to confess that he was voting me out. The whole time he had been talking about the most deserving going to the Final 4, so I took that as a slap in the face. Now, that it was me on the block against Cody and not Robbie, that reasoning changed? No, thanks. If Jarrod hadn't confessed, then I would have used it on Robbie, and I would have lost Cody...

Leo 09-13-2012 06:03 PM

I won the next HOH. I put KC and Cody on the block, keeping Robbie safe. I told him it was because of what happened the previous round when he got so upset. But, in reality, it was because I hoped he wouldn't try as hard for the veto if he thought he was safe. I really, really, really, wanted Cody to win that veto, and I threw the comp. I should have won it myself, and made the move I wanted to make. I would have used the veto on Cody and he would have voted Robbie out of the game. But KC won it, and she just couldn't justify keeping Cody around any longer, so he was axed. I, of course, had no idea about the Robbie/KC alliance. I was glad that it wasn't my vote that sent Cody out of the house because I knew I needed an ally in the jury house... I didn't have any at that point.

Leo 09-13-2012 06:14 PM

KC told me that she really didn't want to go to the finals, and that she would throw the final HOH comp to me, so that I could choose. I believe she wanted me to take Robbie over her. So, she threw Part 1 to me (after 2 hours!), won Part 2, and then threw Part 3 to me. Before the comp, I didn't think that I needed to win it. I thought that both Robbie and KC had to take me to the end because neither of them thought they could beat the other one. So, I really thought about throwing it. But then I thought that I needed to have all of these competition wins in my portfolio to prove to the jury why I deserved to win. My reason for evicting Robbie was simple... sure, I thought he was a huge jury threat because of his amazing social game, and sure, I was loyal to KC through it all, but the real reason was because he lied to me the round Jarrod was evicted. I asked him if Jarrod and Cody were on the block together, who would he evict... he said Jarrod. Well, I put that scenario into play, and he voted to evict Cody. That was it for us in the game.

I took KC knowing that I would probably lose to her, but I thought I had a lot of pros as to why I deserved the victory. My main thing was that I didn't play a personal game. That's part of the reason why I didn't get emotionally attached to anyone. I knew that would make it harder to cut them off when the time came. It happened to me with Myst (without her knowledge, I'm assuming) and it happened to me with Pink. After Alex left, I brushed off my shoulders and went to work. I busted my ass to get to the end. No one needed to win comps like I did, and I pulled them out at the perfect times. I don't consider myself a huge mastermind of this game, but I made some pretty great moves that I'm so proud of. I had to get my hands very dirty in the process, but I don't regret it at all. The person with the clean hands was rewarded, but it turns out she was just wearing gloves the whole time. I <3 you, KC, thank you for making this experience what it was for me. Thank you, Cody for being there for me without ever really being there. Thank you to Jarrod and Robbie for keeping me on my toes. Thank you to everyone else who participated. I'm not as cold-hearted as my game might make you think, you all won a place in my heart without me ever really letting you know.

Sheldon 09-13-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407638)
KC told me that she really didn't want to go to the finals, and that she would throw the final HOH comp to me, so that I could choose. I believe she wanted me to take Robbie over her. So, she threw Part 1 to me (after 2 hours!), won Part 2, and then threw Part 3 to me. Before the comp, I didn't think that I needed to win it. I thought that both Robbie and KC had to take me to the end because neither of them thought they could beat the other one. So, I really thought about throwing it. But then I thought that I needed to have all of these competition wins in my portfolio to prove to the jury why I deserved to win. My reason for evicting Robbie was simple... sure, I thought he was a huge jury threat because of his amazing social game, and sure, I was loyal to KC through it all, but the real reason was because he lied to me the round Jarrod was evicted. I asked him if Jarrod and Cody were on the block together, who would he evict... he said Jarrod. Well, I put that scenario into play, and he voted to evict Cody. That was it for us in the game.

I took KC knowing that I would probably lose to her, but I thought I had a lot of pros as to why I deserved the victory. My main thing was that I didn't play a personal game. That's part of the reason why I didn't get emotionally attached to anyone. I knew that would make it harder to cut them off when the time came. It happened to me with Myst (without her knowledge, I'm assuming) and it happened to me with Pink. After Alex left, I brushed off my shoulders and went to work. I busted my ass to get to the end. No one needed to win comps like I did, and I pulled them out at the perfect times. I don't consider myself a huge mastermind of this game, but I made some pretty great moves that I'm so proud of. I had to get my hands very dirty in the process, but I don't regret it at all. The person with the clean hands was rewarded, but it turns out she was just wearing gloves the whole time. I <3 you, KC, thank you for making this experience what it was for me. Thank you, Cody for being there for me without ever really being there. Thank you to Jarrod and Robbie for keeping me on my toes. Thank you to everyone else who participated. I'm not as cold-hearted as my game might make you think, you all won a place in my heart without me ever really letting you know.

I said it before and I'll say it again, Leo... You played an awesome game. I've talked about the things you did that impressed me, and you were a great player. If I had to go out at anyone's hands, I'm glad it was you who did it. After our back and forth since Day 1 (apparently), one of us was determined to get the other out. If anyone else had taken me out or vice versa, it wouldn't have felt right in the end. Thanks for being my "enemy" in this season, and I look forward to being your friend now outside the game! :D

TheKdd 09-13-2012 06:38 PM

Hey if anyone is playing the Yak's Pick Em game, it's closing in like 2 minutes... so go make your picks here: http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13583

TheKdd 09-13-2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407570)
Well, sure... it worked out really well for one of us... ahem...

Ahhh shutup. It worked out well for both of us. Not my fault that the jury was so enamored by me LMAO

Honestly, I LOVED playing with you, and I liked that I got to know you better even when the others didn't. You are awesome in my book.

Mikey 09-13-2012 07:29 PM

So can someone explain to me what happened with Al? He's only 17? I need the details here, and I'm not going to lie I'm way too lazy to go back through and read it haha.

19wingz 09-13-2012 07:33 PM

KC and Leo - how far into part 1 was the decision that she was throwing it to you? I'm only curious because I want to know how much time I wasted monitoring the comp when it was already decided that she was throwing it? LOL

And Mikey, I don't think there are many details. I think he said he didn't want to be perceived as a young, immature target basically and he thought you had to be 18 to play. Then he saw Cody was 17 and realized that wasn't true.

I don't remember much else, to be honest.

TheKdd 09-13-2012 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407577)
had a strong feeling that she lied because Robbie swore to me it was him. So, I decided if I had to cut her loose, then I wouldn't feel bad about it.

Hey! LOL That was mean!

Yeah I'm ok with that. I did lie to you... I had to. #1, Myst wanted Pink first and #2 here was a girl almost begging you to put me up... AND... she was really good at the arcade games. She had to go! LOL

Sorry Pink!!

TheKdd 09-13-2012 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407638)
KC told me that she really didn't want to go to the finals, and that she would throw the final HOH comp to me, so that I could choose. I believe she wanted me to take Robbie over her. So, she threw Part 1 to me (after 2 hours!),

Yes but I made you watch Big Brother with me :)

It was my Leo bonding time dammit!

TheKdd 09-13-2012 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 19wingz (Post 407940)
KC and Leo - how far into part 1 was the decision that she was throwing it to you? I'm only curious because I want to know how much time I wasted monitoring the comp when it was already decided that she was throwing it? LOL

And Mikey, I don't think there are many details. I think he said he didn't want to be perceived as a young, immature target basically and he thought you had to be 18 to play. Then he saw Cody was 17 and realized that wasn't true.

Before it began. LMAO

Mikey 09-13-2012 07:46 PM

http://i47.tinypic.com/keaqs8.jpg

Leo 09-13-2012 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407954)
Yes but I made you watch Big Brother with me :)

It was my Leo bonding time dammit!

I enjoyed that night very much! It was fun talking BB14 with you while it was on. If you had been rooting for anyone but Dan, then it might not have been so pleasant :)

Leo 09-13-2012 07:47 PM

I guess I should create a new avatar... hmm...

Mikey 09-13-2012 07:49 PM

My favorite thing about this entire game, is how without realizing it you all took on the personas of your avatar. It was so fun to watch that come to life in the DR and game play.

Mikey 09-13-2012 07:50 PM

I want to know from each of you the following: (Wingz, and viewers included)

Favorite Moment and Favorite Competition of the season!

Leo 09-13-2012 08:02 PM

Speaking of DRs... do we get to read those???

Mikey 09-13-2012 08:08 PM

Yeah! Let me see if I can round a few up

Mystycl 09-13-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 19wingz (Post 407940)

that was about it

Mystycl 09-13-2012 08:09 PM

did we ever get the answer to.....
how the hell did robbie know what was in the 3 envelopes/boxes for PB

Sheldon 09-13-2012 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407963)
I guess I should create a new avatar... hmm...

I could make you something, Leo. That is, if it doesn't make you want to throw up. :wink: :rofl:

Seriously, if you want me to make something up for you, just let me know.

TheKdd 09-13-2012 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey (Post 407965)

I have to say, one of my favorite moments was celebrating in the storage room with Jarrod of all people LMAO Yeah, we were on opposite ends in the game, and that week was royally screwed up for us both, but that moment was REALLY fun and actually made me REALLY laugh a lot.

My favorite competitions were all the "live" ones. I really enjoyed the live shows. They were so much fun and nerve wracking at the same time!

TheKdd 09-13-2012 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 407976)
did we ever get the answer to.....
how the hell did robbie know what was in the 3 envelopes/boxes for PB

Yeah I have no idea... I was never told that info. I'm just glad I made the right choice... those other two envelopes SUCKED LOL

Mystycl 09-13-2012 08:12 PM

Quote:

i played very few comps that i even remember. and i did not like any of them. they were all arcade games and i suck at them....i think i won 1 but cappie let me so....
no offense to you AT ALL mikey, you are the man! but IMO the comps sucked until it was a very few in the house.... they got good then, and out of the arcade for the most part...

just couldnt win no matter how hard i tried. the harder i tried, the worse i did...

have to think about the moment.....
imma say jarrod walking in the jury house....
but if i think and come up with a better one, i will edit.. :)

19wingz 09-13-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey (Post 407964)
My favorite thing about this entire game, is how without realizing it you all took on the personas of your avatar. It was so fun to watch that come to life in the DR and game play.

YES. This is so true.

So wait, you made me sit there TWO HOURS making sure you each post every 2 minutes when it was known BEFORE the game that you were throwing it to Leo. LMAO Sounds like I got got there and I wasn't even in the game!!!

Mikey 09-13-2012 08:16 PM

Myst DR

Quote:

ok, there are two faced people in this house. i want to find out who.
they are nice to my face and run to every hoh and want me up. WTF? i'm not willie...
what did i do? i'm a sweetie pie, gotta love me!!!! damit!!!! LOL
Justin DR

Quote:

Diary Room #1 Gameplay

Well this week has been crazy. Was nominated for a 2nd week in a row.
Leo tells me in was nothing personal and didnt want me to go home. I am hoping to believe it. I
think he is truthful to what he is saying. . I spoke to Leo in regards to veto and he seemed very
interested in who was voting to keep me vs who wasnt. He put me on blcok vs KC was I thought
I had veto won until she competed. Good for her. She wanted it more. He lent me some info
which in turn made me campaign harder to stay in this house. Jarrod supposedly is the person
looking to go after me. I hopefully can gather enough votes to stay in this house going up
against him.

Diary Room #2 Strategy

Well strategy has been brewing this week. Once myself and KC were nominated for eviction we
didnt talk until after veto. I spoke to KC after veto and we both seemed to be on the same page.
We also found out that Myst was being fed the same information. So myself, Myst, and KC all
got info about "everyone" going after us. We all tried to figure who "everyone" was and what
they were talking about. The 3 of us formed a pact and we have a good deal going with each
other. I feel like the 3 of us can stay in this game a lot longer working together.
Al DR -

Quote:

What a week! Robbie and I thought we were running the house early in the week until we kinda got info about a crazy alliance involving Jarrod and some other people. We thought we had Jarrod backdoored, but that looks much less likely at this point.

Stay tuned.

Leo 09-13-2012 08:17 PM

OH, I forgot to throw this little tidbit in earlier... I think I mentioned it at the reunion, but I just want to reiterate the fact that I never received a single eviction vote against me! I was up against Alex, and he left 6-0. I went up again, but won the veto. During the duo twist, Myst/Kel were evicted 3-0. I went up after Jarrod's veto, but my veto was bigger so I went right back down. I was nominated 4 times total, won 4 HOH comps, "nominated" 11 people, and won 1 POV when I needed it.

Mikey 09-13-2012 08:18 PM

Jarrod DR

Quote:

*sits down in the DR chair*

Hey, Mikey. What a week, eh?

After my alliance with Robbie & Paulette got out of our 2-week reign in the YBB House, I knew that things would be up in the air for nominations. I had a side alliance with Kali, Kel, Alex and Leo, so I knew we had the numbers, but if Myst, KC, Al or Justin had won HOH, I wasn’t sure where I would stand.

When Leo won HOH, I breathed a slight sigh of relief, as I knew I could just go to him and suggest a one-week deal. After all, I pointed out that when I was HOH, I kept my word to him and didn’t put him on the nomination block. I was hoping that our alliance and that fact would keep me safe. He assured me that he appreciated the fact he wasn’t nominated and agreed to not nominate me this week.

During this time, Leo was asking who I thought should be nominated. I suggested Justin since he wasn’t adding much to the House or the comps. Plus, if he was to end up with HOH, he was a real wild card in how it’d affect the rest of the House. I also threw out Myst or KC as a possible nomination because people believed that they were working together since they are both mods of the site.

Nominations happened and I wasn’t on the block, as expected. Everything was great. Justin and KC were nominated, and since I hadn’t had any close contact with either player, I wasn’t really worried about who went home. Honestly, I probably would have voted Justin out anyway, just because KC adds more to the game.

When Veto came around and I wasn’t selected to play, I was actually a little relieved, since I wouldn’t have to worry about winning and then having the nominees come to me to save them. Little did I know that relaxation would be short lived…

As soon as KC won the Veto, I started to hear rumblings from the HGs (mostly Robbie) that I would be put up as the replacement nominee. I think Robbie got a text from Alex (whom he talks to outside of the game) who said that I was out making deals with EVERYONE in the House. I thought he was crazy, since my only teams were myself with Robbie & Paulette, and then myself with Kel, Kali, Leo & Alex. I had never approached Justin, Al, Myst or KC for a deal. Alex knew I was in an alliance with him, and Robbie nor Paulette would say I had a deal with them, so where was Alex getting this from?

I went straight to Leo to find out if this was true, and like any coward HOH, he refused to give me a straight answer. Just that if I “was nominated as a replacement, then I’m too well liked in the House to get evicted.” Which pretty much told me that I would indeed be going up.

At that point, I quickly sprang into action to get votes from not only my alliance members (Robbie, Paulette, Kali & Kel), but I also approached Myst and KC. I knew that Al and Alex were lost causes, since Alex started this whole thing, and Al had been PMing Robbie to tell him that I needed to leave the game. I knew that sticking with just the 4 alliance members wasn’t going to be enough, as there could be a tie this week and Leo would follow Alex’s lead and vote me out.

After a LOT of back and forth with Myst, KC and my alliances, I think I was finally able to convince them to keep me. I made a close friendship with KC, and Myst accidentally sent me back my own PM to her when she was really trying to send it to KC to see where they stood together. Myst realized her mistake and apologized. When she knew that she was caught, she offered me her vote and I accepted.

With KC, I suggested to my alliance of Kel and Kali that we bring her in, since we were then down 2 HGs (Alex and Leo), and KC told me she didn’t have anyone. I didn’t push the connection with Myst, as both of them told me they weren’t working together, when obviously they are. I’ll save that for another time.

So, if the vote goes the way everyone told me they would vote, it should end up 6-2 to evict Justin, like this:

EVICT JARROD: Al, Alex, Leo (if tied)
EVICT JUSTIN: Myst, KC, Kel, Kali, Robbie, Paulette

Of course, this IS Big Brother, so anyone of those 6 votes for me could be lying to get themselves farther in the game. If the truth were told, they’d be smart to get me out now, while they have the chance, but I’m just too damn charismatic to evict yet. I worked my social charm and believe I have a great chance of avoiding the eviction this week.

I just hope that the YBB Gods are merciful, and I get to win HOH next week. Alex and Leo are my targets, with Al as a replacement nominee if Veto is used. Alex is the biggest threat, as I’ve heard HE’S the one who’s made deals with everyone, so he was cleaver in thinking he’d get the target off himself by focusing on someone else. Unfortunately for both himself and Leo (who I believe are dating IRL), they picked the wrong HG to focus on.

OK, now that I’ve written a nearly 1,000-word DR session, I think it’s time to wrap it up. I’m not going anywhere this week, plus Alex and Leo have made a very powerful enemy without realizing it. I only wish I could see their faces when I don’t get evicted tomorrow. I fully expect them to come crawling back to me with stories of, “Sorry to nominate you, but I had to pick someone I knew wouldn’t go home against Justin. You understand, right?”

I’ll keep you updated! Hope to speak with you again at the next DR session, and not sitting on your couch during my Exit Interview!

19wingz 09-13-2012 08:19 PM

Hmmm, favorite moment? Honestly, I have to say the live shows were AWESOME. I so wanted to participate in each one. I think Myst's exit was priceless. Jarrod's impression of Myst's exit was fun, too. I also loved Zingy, for personal reasons ;)

Favorite comp? Hmm, that's tougher because I didn't play most of them. I know there was confusion with the Christmas one but that was cool. The endurance comp, honestly sounded lame at first, but turned out to be awesome - minus the fact that I sat there for 2 hours and they had already known it was being thrown. LMAO

OH and the videos. The videos ROCKED.

Mikey 09-13-2012 08:21 PM

KC DR

Quote:

What a whirl wind of a week! I was nominated which sucked but won the veto which was GREAT then won the coup which is AMAZING! I know I am safe next week and made the jury!

]That's not all though! Once I won the veto, I guess the game for me REALLY began! I found out so much info from so many different people! I knew Leo was going to put up my alliance member Myst, so I had to do something about it! What did I do? I got Alex and Leo paranoid about Jarrod! Haha! No one, so far, is the wiser! They all think Alex was the instigator... I think Jarrod even may call him out in the house!!

So after the veto ceremony, it starts out that Jarrod is going to be evicted. I was working pretty hard on getting Justin to stay and joining up with Leo. Come to find out though that what I thought was another alliance member, Alex, has been not only conspiring with many others, but is more than likely partly responsible for Leo putting me up to begin with! Looks like Alex and Leo may have a past relationship before entering the house! What a game player that Alex is. Alex tells me it was Jarrod who wanted me up. Jarrod tells me it is Alex that wanted me up. They both say because they believe me to be in an alliance with Myst. So what do I do? Innocently tell Alex and Leo separately about Jarrod being against them. Hee hee. Not only that, but I get others to say it to them too! They got so paranoid they put Jarrod on the block! AND... I made them all believe that Myst and I don't talk! Quell that rumor! Then, I never heard from Alex or Leo again after the veto ceremony. Wouldn't you think they would talk to me to try and shore up my vote to evict Jarrod? Guess they don't want that bad enough?

Then, I get into a new alliance with Robbie who I LOVE LOVE LOVE and all is well with the world, for the moment! Hopefully no one will ever find out about the Danielle/Jason 2.0 alliance!

Myst and I? Still TOTALLY aligned. My co-conspirator... AWESOME. She and I pulled off an AMAZING week!

I also get "aligned" with Jarrod. That alliance though... not so much. I know he is with Kel with a side of Kali, so I don't expect that to last long. However, because of that, my plans had to change to evict Justin... why? Because if Jarrod, Kel or Kali win HOH next week, their target is Alex and Leo. If Alex wins HOH next week, target is Jarrod. This may last a couple of weeks... who knows. I do feel bad for Justin though... I know he really wanted to stay, and I was on board until I realized what would be better for me in the game at this time.

I didn't know I could be so diabolical! I hope everyone still likes me at the end of this game! But... since my ego is running a little high (for now, until it's shoved right back down which I have no doubt it will be).. let's look at a rundown of my accomplishments this week:

1. Veto
2. Coup
3. Getting Jarrod Nominated
4. Turning Alex and Leo against Jarrod and Co.
5. Turning Jarrod and Co. against Alex and Leo
6. Saving my alliance member from the block
7. Guaranteeing safety for me and my alliance next week.
8. Making the jury.
9. Made a new genuine alliance
10. Made a new not so genuine alliance.
11. Quelled the KC/Myst Alliance

Now if the votes come down how I think they will, Alex and Leo will know some of us lied to them about how they were voting. My alliance and I? Deny deny deny. We are hoping Al and maybe Pink voted to evict Jarrod... that way, we can take credit and say they must be lying to you hee hee. If they don't come down that way and there is only 1 vote to evict Jarrod, well, we may be in a little bit of trouble.

DRAMA! This is SO MUCH FUN. KC is feeling pretty good about right now!

Mikey 09-13-2012 08:22 PM

Wingz, I agree with you...I wasn't sure if the endurance would be fun at all. I just really wanted that element in the game. Which it sounds like it worked!

Sheldon 09-13-2012 08:23 PM

Quote:

My favorite moment was the first YBB House Party on Day 3. All 13 of us were still in the game and that first House Party was a great chance to get to know each other better. That's when I started to learn who to direct myself toward and away from. Of course, most of that changed over the course of the season and some people I never realized to watch out for (ROBBIE!), but that first House Party was a great way to kick off the season! Did our "dare or DARE" game start that House Party or did we begin that in Week 2? I can't remember...

My favorite competition was the Christmas in August Veto. The crazy punishments were a little harsh (Lose your Jury Vote?!?), but even though I didn't want to win the Veto, I wanted to participate in the comp because some of the "gifts" were fun! I had a blast tweeting to Ronnie (who then Retweeted and Favorited my tweet) and recording my Christmas song. Seeing Robbie's "A Christmas Story" re-enactment was great, which was perfect for someone who'd never even seen the movie (you Canadians are so deprived!). Overall, a very entertaining comp and one I would have loved to see more people participate in (only 3 of the 6 of us actually took any gifts).

Speaking of which, KC - You mentioned that you took gifts in that Veto, but then claimed that you didn't get any credit for it because you overlooked the rule stating that you would be out with the first gift you don't take. When you didn't take Gift #1, that automatically kicked you out without taking any punishments. Knowing what I know now, you didn't make any moves without there being a plan, so did you REALLY skip over that rule or did you make that up so you didn't have to risk taking any gifts for a Veto you didn't want/need to win anyway?

19wingz 09-13-2012 08:25 PM

OMG TK's DR is AWESOME-sauce. Such an egotistical beyotch!! And I love her for it.

Mikey 09-13-2012 08:27 PM

Alex DR

Quote:

Early in the game, I formed an alliance with Jarrod, Kali and Kel. I found this to be in my best interest at the time because Jarrod was easily the most popular houseguest in the game. I knew, however, that my alliance with Jarrod would have to be short-lived. Between how well liked he is, and with how "I'm in control of this alliance" he acted, I knew he had. to. go.

Meanwhile, I started a second alliance that consists of me, Leo, Robbie, and Paulette. Where my first alliance was founded upon convenience, this one is built upon actual trust and genuine friendship. (Or, at least, I think it is!) I have every real intent of trying to take us all to the final four. What no one else knows is that Leo and I are friends in real life (and former roommates!), so my loyalty and trust is devoted to him more than anyone else.

As luck would have it, Leo won Head of Household. After he originally nominated KC (with whom I have a decent in-game relationship) and Justin (to whom I've never even really spoken), I immediately put my master plan to get rid of Jarrod into action:

I told Leo that we need to convince whoever won POV to use it. Luckily, KC won it, so it was a no-brainer that she would remove herself from the chopping block. Then, Leo would need to make Jarrod the replacement nominee. After some pressure, I finally convinced him that it was the smartest move for him, for me, and for our alliance. "Leo, if ANYONE gets to the final two with Jarrod, they have NO CHANCE of winning!" He agreed as long as we had the votes to send Jarrod home.

The next step was to convince everyone that Jarrod needed to go. In this week of the game, we need FOUR votes to evict (and it will go into a tie, in which Leo would have to break it). To ensure that my alliance would want to get rid of Jarrod, I formed a lie. I convinced Robbie and Paulette (and also told it to Leo, although he knew this was just one big scheme I was creating) that Jarrod and I were once somewhat-alligned, and that he told me that Robbie and Leo were threats and had to go sooner than later. The lie worked. My alliance got on board, but that was only three votes. We needed at least one more...

Robbie took on Al. I took on KC. Luckily, part of my lie that I told Robbie and Paulette was that Jarrod mentioned a few names (Robbie's, Leo's, and KC's). After KC told me that she heard Jarrod had mentioned sending me home at one point, it was the perfect time to let her know that Jarrod had said the same about her! (Which he didn't, of course.) After some conversation, we came to the conclusion that "we just HAD to convince Leo to make Jarrod the replacement nominee!"

KC contacted Leo, and "they decided" it was the smartest decision to make. Robbie contacted Al, and he was on board.

So the vote is approaching, and it SHOULD be AT LEAST five votes to evict Jarrod. (Those votes would be me, Paulette, Robbie, KC and Al.) If it's any less, I'm going to be worried.

Up until this point, my plan has worked perfectly. But things can change drastically any moment in Big Brother, so I wouldn't be completely surprised if I'm the only vote evicting Jarrod. My fingers are definitely crossed that my #1 threat in the game gets booted!

It's obvious there's another twist coming. I can only pray it's nothing that will ruin the game I've been trying to build!

Mystycl 09-13-2012 08:34 PM

no way in hell can i read all that and the rest of the site... its my bed time.. i'll try and read it in the morning...... its all moot anyway right? ;)

nite all

:zzz: