YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

requiem 09-12-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 407023)
you said that you started it just a few posts back. the seeing the pms and the cheating was the same thing....
the week i am talking about was the week kel was hoh
when we were accused of reading pms....

I started that rumor in week 1. And I only told a select few what I thought....they were the ones that put the cheating this into motion. I didn't even say they did that - I said they could do that in BBQ so I wouldn't be shocked.....

After that - I was in an alliance with KC and didn't actually mean to fuck up her CDT (I swear).....But she flat out said in the the house thread that she herself started the second round of cheating stuff.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407021)
So did everyone know about the Coup?

not i!! :(

i was out of everybody's loop :(

Mystycl 09-12-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 407025)
Let me lighten the mood just a little and give my claim to fame in this game... A little dare from Yak!

http://youtu.be/rVhoDh_UQDc

this cracks me up!

requiem 09-12-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407024)
Wow, Paulette, you've got a lot of hate for me, huh? What did I ever do to you? I fought my ass off to keep you safe after a week where you PRETENDED like you were trying to screw me out of the game. I'm really shocked by all of the shit you're saying in the jury thread... days, weeks after your eviction, not heat of the moment.

Well you gotta remember that it was heat of the moment - you single handedly evicted her entire alliance (final 6, 5 and 3.) - So of course she wasn't going to be happy with you.

requiem 09-12-2012 10:00 PM

I give you HELLA credit KC - I really do - You were the only person in the game I couldn't totally put my finger on. I ran so many situations with you wondering your next move and I was always thrown off. I'm hella proud of you for that, because I like to think that socially I could get anyone - but you rocked my world! lol

Leo 09-12-2012 10:01 PM

I'm just shocked, that's all. I had a few conversations in the house with her, very sincere ones. There were times when I didn't know if I was making the right move, and I would go to her for advice. The first time I put up Jarrod, I asked her for advice, and she was so sweet and giving. I never took a shot at her in the game, so I just don't understand all of the hate, that's all. The week she left, she asked to be nominated. Once she was up, I had no control over the votes.

PinkFreak 09-12-2012 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407024)
Wow, Paulette, you've got a lot of hate for me, huh? What did I ever do to you? I fought my ass off to keep you safe after a week where you PRETENDED like you were trying to screw me out of the game. I'm really shocked by all of the shit you're saying in the jury thread... days, weeks after your eviction, not heat of the moment.

Leo... I did, but I'm seeing now that you weren't as responible for my eviction as I thought. I was very upset cuz I begged you to put me against anyone besides Jarrod. Alliance member or not, I know him well enough that he's a better talker than I... And knew I stood no chance of staying. If I were up against KC or Cody, I would have stayed. I pushed for KC, cuz I thought you had more of something going with Cody at the time. I threw everyone under the bus that week, something I've never done in any game I've ever played to try to save my alliance.

I don't even remember my words Leo... But I'm sincerely sorry. I was crushed when I got into the jury to see what was said about me & I should have remembered that when I started in about you. I didn't even get an apology... But I know it's the game that caused the hate... For me & for you. Not how I feel now!

Leo 09-12-2012 10:04 PM

On the flip side, I LOVE what Cody has to say :)

Leo 09-12-2012 10:05 PM

except for the whole comparing me to Rachel comment... barf.

TheKdd 09-12-2012 10:05 PM

Ok let's talk about this damn Coup.

Ok so I won this thing in a Pandora's Box. I had it for a total of two weeks I believe, but I never had a reason to use it. It was only supposed to last one week, but that was the week Kali disappeared, and because I might have wanted to use it on her, and she was like free of being nominated, Mikey thought it fair (as did I) that it got extended a week just so we could get the Kali thing sorted out.

Ok so the last week I had it, I really wanted to use it. It would have created MASSIVE drama in the house, put a HUGE target on me (which at the time, I was still in the mindset of getting booted eventually to let members win etc.)... I was going to use it to actually on Alex and Leo to save them the week before, but then the blow up with Alex happened, so I didn't.

So the last week I have it rolls around. I wanted to use it and put up Jarrod (Again, sorry Jarrod lol)... So I went to Robbie with it. I was told I wasn't allowed to tell people about it... and I told Robbie I wasn't allowed to tell anyone about it. (Which duh Robbie... If I'm not allowed, then telling Mikey in a DR session... not a good idea! LOLOL) - Anyway, I tell Robbie because I want Kel and Jarrod to see me as a suspect... So I tell him to go to them and throw me under the bus a little... get them suspicious to put me up. I didn't want to use it if I had absolutely no reason to. So yeah, put me up, and I would save myself and Al and get Jarrod up there with someone else I thought he was aligned with at the time.

Well, Robbie was all for it (I think) and went and threw me under the bus to Kel (Again, I think he did... I don't know now if he really did or not)... Anyway, later that night I guess, he did a DR with Mikey I guess and was upset about the coup. I woke up in the morning to a PM from Mikey saying because I told someone about it, it was taken away from me. Since I had only told Robbie, I knew it was him.

Well, I was JUST coming off of the Alex debacle of the reading PMs blow up, and I automatically thought that Robbie was in the DR bitching that I had this power... not that the power existed, but mainly because I was the one with it. I felt like he was accusing me, in the game, of getting some kind of special treatment... So first it was the cheating allegation, then it was the special treatment thing I thought... So yeah, I just wanted out so everyone could just play the game without thinking someone was cheating or getting special things or what not.

So yeah, me asking to be put up and out was genuine. And Al... I NEVER EVER EVER said to you "Don't Campaign" - NEVER. All I said was that I had asked to be put up and out. I did not campaign myself, but others apparently were doing it for me.

requiem 09-12-2012 10:06 PM

I will say sorry in advance to you Leo...I wasn't so much against you as I was for KC...My plan was to actually go into the jury house with an eloborate story about how awful you were to ensure the votes went towards KC to win...You are actually lucky that Mikey stepped in and told the story or I would have made sure it was a clean sweep. lol...

But your coming up to me now which is when the whole jury house gets CRAZY! lol.

So sorry in advance! lol

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407038)
except for the whole comparing me to Rachel comment... barf.

dude....
see, this is funny as hell...

where have you been????

TheKdd 09-12-2012 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 407035)
Leo... I did, but I'm seeing now that you weren't as responible for my eviction as I thought. I was very upset cuz I begged you to put me against anyone besides Jarrod. Alliance member or not, I know him well enough that he's a better talker than I... And knew I stood no chance of staying. If I were up against KC or Cody, I would have stayed. I pushed for KC, cuz I thought you had more of something going with Cody at the time. I threw everyone under the bus that week, something I've never done in any game I've ever played to try to save my alliance.

I don't even remember my words Leo... But I'm sincerely sorry. I was crushed when I got into the jury to see what was said about me & I should have remembered that when I started in about you. I didn't even get an apology... But I know it's the game that caused the hate... For me & for you. Not how I feel now!

Leo told me you pushed for me to be up next to you, hence why I voted you out :(

PinkFreak 09-12-2012 10:10 PM

Leo... Please know I have no hate for you! The 1st weeks before the the duo twist, that was truly me... After that I was in survival mode with only one thing on my mind & that was keeping my alliance safe. I was hella mad that you wouldn't put KC or Cody up instead of Jarrod. I also truly thought after I was evicted, you knew I was going but told me I was safe. I see now that I was dead wrong... So please accept my sincere apology!

Alex336 09-12-2012 10:10 PM

Which person voted for Leo to win?

requiem 09-12-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407039)
Ok let's talk about this damn Coup.

Ok so I won this thing in a Pandora's Box. I had it for a total of two weeks I believe, but I never had a reason to use it. It was only supposed to last one week, but that was the week Kali disappeared, and because I might have wanted to use it on her, and she was like free of being nominated, Mikey thought it fair (as did I) that it got extended a week just so we could get the Kali thing sorted out.

Ok so the last week I had it, I really wanted to use it. It would have created MASSIVE drama in the house, put a HUGE target on me (which at the time, I was still in the mindset of getting booted eventually to let members win etc.)... I was going to use it to actually on Alex and Leo to save them the week before, but then the blow up with Alex happened, so I didn't.

So the last week I have it rolls around. I wanted to use it and put up Jarrod (Again, sorry Jarrod lol)... So I went to Robbie with it. I was told I wasn't allowed to tell people about it... and I told Robbie I wasn't allowed to tell anyone about it. (Which duh Robbie... If I'm not allowed, then telling Mikey in a DR session... not a good idea! LOLOL) - Anyway, I tell Robbie because I want Kel and Jarrod to see me as a suspect... So I tell him to go to them and throw me under the bus a little... get them suspicious to put me up. I didn't want to use it if I had absolutely no reason to. So yeah, put me up, and I would save myself and Al and get Jarrod up there with someone else I thought he was aligned with at the time.

Well, Robbie was all for it (I think) and went and threw me under the bus to Kel (Again, I think he did... I don't know now if he really did or not)... Anyway, later that night I guess, he did a DR with Mikey I guess and was upset about the coup. I woke up in the morning to a PM from Mikey saying because I told someone about it, it was taken away from me. Since I had only told Robbie, I knew it was him.

Well, I was JUST coming off of the Alex debacle of the reading PMs blow up, and I automatically thought that Robbie was in the DR bitching that I had this power... not that the power existed, but mainly because I was the one with it. I felt like he was accusing me, in the game, of getting some kind of special treatment... So first it was the cheating allegation, then it was the special treatment thing I thought... So yeah, I just wanted out so everyone could just play the game without thinking someone was cheating or getting special things or what not.

So yeah, me asking to be put up and out was genuine. And Al... I NEVER EVER EVER said to you "Don't Campaign" - NEVER. All I said was that I had asked to be put up and out. I did not campaign myself, but others apparently were doing it for me.

Half for it, and half against it. lol...

I wanted Jarrod out (we are in jury now so I was ok with that) but you wanted to put Paulette up next to him which I knew was bad for me because Paulette would have been voted out.

The only thing I ever said in the DR was that I thought the PB was too big of a thing to limit to just 6 ppl...Nothing about you having it because that would have helped me really.

BTW -

1 envelope was an automatic nomination for the PB holder
1 envelope was the CDT
1 envelope was a new house guest enters the game.

requiem 09-12-2012 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 407045)
Which person voted for Leo to win?

Cody

Leo 09-12-2012 10:11 PM

I think I was scared to be so outgoing in the house because of everything that happened early on in the game. I didn't think many people liked me because of the whole Alex scandal, so I kind of kept to myself. I did most of my socializing behind the scenes, and mostly just stayed in game mode. I wish I would have been more open with everyone.

Leo 09-12-2012 10:13 PM

Cody... I love that guy <3

Paulette, all is forgiven.

Robbie, all MIGHT be forgiven... let me get there first. :)

Alex336 09-12-2012 10:13 PM

I kinda like that I went out with a little bit of a bang. At least it wasn't entirely boring.

requiem 09-12-2012 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407048)
I think I was scared to be so outgoing in the house because of everything that happened early on in the game. I didn't think many people liked me because of the whole Alex scandal, so I kind of kept to myself. I did most of my socializing behind the scenes, and mostly just stayed in game mode. I wish I would have been more open with everyone.

You were actually very open to me I must admit. I don't think I shared that with Paulette or Jarrod.

The week of the final 5 I told Jarrod I had a feeling he was going to go up somehow...and reading your messages after the fact - you dropped lots of hints.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

well, honestly, this is it for me in a nutshell right here.....

i thought since the shit with alex, you would bust your ass to work it out.... but you kinda gave up, socially.....

Leo 09-12-2012 10:14 PM

Robbie, I did drop hints, but I wasn't allowed to talk about it... just like KC wasn't allowed to talk about her's!

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 407050)
I kinda like that I went out with a little bit of a bang. At least it wasn't entirely boring.

i went out with a bigger bang! :wink:

requiem 09-12-2012 10:16 PM

I honestly wish I didn't play such a social game in the end. I think if I were a little more openly evil I would have had a better shot.

I don't hold any ill feeling towards you for voting me out. It was a smart move.

And BTW - One of the last things you mentioned to me was about how I came strong in the challenges and then laid low....It was strategy. I didn't like that i won the first 3 challenges of the season and needed to get the targets else where. I was actually shocked when I won that second HOH because I dont know much about the big brother show. lol

Alex336 09-12-2012 10:16 PM

What happened with you, Myst?

TheKdd 09-12-2012 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407046)
Half for it, and half against it. lol...

I wanted Jarrod out (we are in jury now so I was ok with that) but you wanted to put Paulette up next to him which I knew was bad for me because Paulette would have been voted out.

The only thing I ever said in the DR was that I thought the PB was too big of a thing to limit to just 6 ppl...Nothing about you having it because that would have helped me really.

BTW -

1 envelope was an automatic nomination for the PB holder
1 envelope was the CDT
1 envelope was a new house guest enters the game.

Holy hell. Thank goodness I picked the envelope I did, even if it didn't work out.

requiem 09-12-2012 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407053)
Robbie, I did drop hints, but I wasn't allowed to talk about it... just like KC wasn't allowed to talk about her's!

I dont understand why Mikey said you were allowed to talk about it then?

PinkFreak 09-12-2012 10:16 PM

Quote:

Leo, this would have made a HUGE difference in my opinion. Hindsight is 20/20... but this was a biggie for me.

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 407056)
What happened with you, Myst?

i flipped the bird and called jarrod a bastard, on live tv ;)

Leo 09-12-2012 10:18 PM

I really just felt like the black sheep of the house at that point. That's when I knew I would have to just win comp after comp to stick around. I teamed up with KC, and then with Cody once he got back in the house, and kept my options open with Paulette and Robbie (or so I thought) I was able to win the next veto, or else I think I would have become the first jury member.

Alex336 09-12-2012 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 407060)
i flipped the bird and called jarrod a bastard, on live tv ;)

Ah. OK.

I don't, however, like that it's linked to people thinking I'm the one who said KC and Myst were cheating. I wouldn't have started a rumor like that. Too malicious, and it transcends the game.

I'm just the one who told KC about it.

requiem 09-12-2012 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407057)
Holy hell. Thank goodness I picked the envelope I did, even if it didn't work out.

YUP! hahaha. The other two were not so positive! lol

Leo 09-12-2012 10:19 PM

About PB, Mikey told me I could tell you guys that I won gift cards as a cover-up. That's what he meant, but I didn't like that idea. I wanted everyone to wonder about it. I thought it would buy me a couple of weeks.

PinkFreak 09-12-2012 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407043)
Leo told me you pushed for me to be up next to you, hence why I voted you out :(

Absolutely no worries. You gave me no reason to believe which way you were voting. I hold nothing against Leo now either.

TheKdd 09-12-2012 10:20 PM

OMG I am trying to read the jury thread... and HOW MANY PAGES IS IT? I will be up all night!

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 407062)
Ah. OK.

I don't, however, like that it's linked to people thinking I'm the one who said KC and Myst were cheating. I wouldn't have started a rumor like that. Too malicious, and it transcends the game.

the simple fact that you are here, now, is enough for me...
its all good!! :love:

Mystycl 09-12-2012 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407067)
OMG I am trying to read the jury thread... and HOW MANY PAGES IS IT? I will be up all night!

1300 and something LOL

requiem 09-12-2012 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 407062)
Ah. OK.

Obviously going to disagree about it being Malicious or transcending the game here. lol...

I actually thought it was a good move and bought me a lot of time. Think what you want, but the fact that 3 months later it was discovered that I started that is pretty smart gameplay IMO.

Leo 09-12-2012 10:22 PM

I know this sounds so corny, but I wanted to win so badly playing as Dan! He has been my role model for so long! I kind of just wanted to make him proud (not that he would ever know or anything)... it would just be the thought of it that mattered.

And this is not meant to take anything away from KC... Dani Donato is actually my favorite female player... which is why I teamed up with you in the first place. I remember sometime in Week 3, saying how awesome it would be if the Final 2 were Dan/Dani... and we made it.