YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

PinkFreak 09-12-2012 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 407110)
fyi
jarrod=sheldon

Oh yeah... sorry! I forget sometimes when I ramble!! I don't know how many times I almost messed that up!! lol....

Also, for those who don't know...

Paulette = Lisa :)

requiem 09-12-2012 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aboe (Post 407098)
:D

You don't know how much your friendship has meant to me.

*BLUSH*

But now I can't even have you as a straight crush you ass!!! LOL...I am offically a cougar! lol.

But likewise...You were a rock for me. I have missed having you in my life <3

TheKdd 09-12-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407092)
Think what you my Alex. I post all over this site, I talk it up, I am converted people over here and I have much respect the the team here.

I talk to Myst every single day and I talked to KC like we were lifetime friends.

I am sorry I used that set of cards - but it goes with the rest of my game so I don't regret it. I am sorry that I hurt people I love yes, the rest for me is gameplay.

I don't think BBQ or YAK admins look at our PMs but if ppl wanted to believe the words coming out of my mouth - that was on them.

Why didn't you grill Justin more? You could have gotten info from him.

Moving on. I love my YAK and thats all that matters.

Well I don't think you did it to break my heart... You didn't know why or how we made this place... But I was heart broken anyway.

And YES, BBQ Admins have the ability to read PMs, and at the time of my leaving, they did do it and made fun of them in their staff area. Remember, I was a Moderator there. I saw it. Then later, they banned a few of us AFTER this site was made because they saw us talking to our friends there about it, IN PMs.

This is why I took it so personal. Because I was ADAMANT about making a site where there was integrity. But again, you couldn't have known any of that, so I don't fault you for it. It just hurt. And once again, I am REALLY sorry I took it all out on Alex. :(

aboe 09-12-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407115)
*BLUSH*

But now I can't even have you as a straight crush you ass!!! LOL...I am offically a cougar! lol.

But likewise...You were a rock for me. I have missed having you in my life <3

You are still one of my best friends... You kept me sane throughout the game... and you don't know how much that meant to me.

requiem 09-12-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 407107)
So, here's what I really want to say. I've played this game back to back now 3 times. My game has changed every time but I've learned so much every time. The 1st game I played, I was beyond hurt when I was evicted. I can't even put into words how bad it was for me. But over time, the hurt healed & realized how much it really was just a game. The 2nd game I played I came in 2nd but was crushed once again because I wanted that win, so bad! I played hard, thought I played a great game & didn't really stab people in the back. I was stuck for a while mad that I didn't win but in the meantime, was taking away Jarrod's win... when after time, I see exactly why he won & he so deserved it. Especially after playing this game & being on the other end.

I just want everyone to realize, coming from someone who's played several times & have been in your shoes... seeing how everyone played & how everyone strategized can be very hurtful, but it doesn't define the person. This game is designed for backstabbing, lying if you half to, choosing loyalties & simply making stuff up if it helps you get to the end. Think of a BB game where everyone was nice & upfront with everyone... how exciting would it be??

Everyone played the game they did to get them where they ended up... The F2 were F2 for a reason... and KC won because she deserved it! That is why there is a jury... we all decided who was to win, not one person. I love this game... it takes a toll on me. Know one knows how much emotion I put into this game except Robbie & Sheldon... they are my ROCKS!! I'm proud to have played this game with 2 of my very best friends, even if we didn't win!

Most of all... I LOVE THIS PLACE! I know & want all of you to know the hurt will go away... we were all deceived in one way or another, so our feelings are real. But time will heal them. Nothing was personal... it's simply a game. It took a long time for that to sink in for me... and even though I know this, stuff still hurts. I've walked away each game I've played a better person... gained lifetime friendships... and now a place to call home. I have no regrets... only an experience I'll never forget!!

I met Robbie in my 1st game, and let me tell you... this boy changed my freaking life! He is the sole reason I love myself a little more everyday. I met Sheldon through playing online BB... he is as genuine they come. And from this game alone... I feel I walk away with a new family, not just a best friend!

THANKS LOVE BUG!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Me love you love time!

Alex336 09-12-2012 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aboe (Post 407109)
Alex, I said I was 19. That is in fact a teenager. I am curious as to what was not adding up.

Everything you said about your job. You said that you worked for CBS, right? CBS has offices in LA and NYC. San Mateo is about six hours from Los Angeles. It wasn't mixing together. Sounded fabricated from jump.

aboe 09-12-2012 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 407119)
Everything you said about your job. You said that you worked for CBS, right? CBS has offices in LA and NYC. San Mateo is about six hours from Los Angeles. It wasn't mixing together. Sounded fabricated from jump.

You are confusing me with another houseguest. I never said I worked for CBS... That was Josh I believe?

I said I work for BNO News, which I do. I showed you my twitter account as well as articles I have written and articles written about me.

Alex336 09-12-2012 10:56 PM

Ahhhhhhhh, OK then! Sorry about that. I always had parts of you, Cody and Josh all jumbled together.

PinkFreak 09-12-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407113)
i am a very level-headed person, but I can't help but be a little offended by what I'm reading. You guys didn't even give me a chance to win. Your minds were made up before the questions. The results would have been the same whether I showed up or not. That's so disappointing.

You know what Leo... I wished we would have done the jury questions separate. Then had time to think about it more. Like Robbie said, your answers were better... but not much time to actually think about things went against you to.

The thing is, there were some hiccups in this game. It was the 1st season for Mikey to be hosting & he TRIED hard to make everything work out as he had planned out on paper. Think of us as guinea pigs for the YBB game... somethings just sucked, not just for you... trust me, I feel I wasn't exactly dealt a straight deck in places... but it's the game.

You had great answers, but also we didn't get to ask both of you questions either, so at this point, I can't say you changed my vote in the end but you def made me think twice.

Leo 09-12-2012 10:58 PM

Your vote was about me playing on another site. I didn't lie, that's not me over there. I've never even been to that site, EVER!

requiem 09-12-2012 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aboe (Post 407117)
You are still one of my best friends... You kept me sane throughout the game... and you don't know how much that meant to me.

STOP MAKING A GROWN MAN CRY! lol...You've got me twice tonight! lol

Likewise...OMG poor Lisa had to deal with me freaking out about you all the time. hahaha.

I knew that Jarrod was on the fence about the vote that week so I told him I was gonna target the hell out of Kel if he voted against my wishes to keep you. hahaha.

I really did love, respect and adore you. BEYOND WORDS! That's why I couldn't give you a GBM - I was devistated when you left.

requiem 09-12-2012 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407124)
Your vote was about me playing on another site. I didn't lie, that's not me over there. I've never even been to that site, EVER!

We dropped hints about this all the time. lol...Posted snowmen, etc.

Hahahaha. I was even talking to one of the admins over there to try to dig up info for me :) lol

PinkFreak 09-12-2012 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aboe (Post 407117)

Al, I probably know Robbie more than most, and he does adore you too!! We talked many times about you & he was worried about you seeing everything. His connection is 100% true & genuine... I almost had to tell him to shut up at times about you!! Hahahaha... just know that you mean a lot to him too!

The only reason I was excited about coming to jury was being able to tell you about Robbie... because he cared about you so much, I think I was equally hurt when you went out the door. lol...

TheKdd 09-12-2012 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 407123)
You know what Leo... I wished we would have done the jury questions separate. Then had time to think about it more. Like Robbie said, your answers were better... but not much time to actually think about things went against you to.

The thing is, there were some hiccups in this game. It was the 1st season for Mikey to be hosting & he TRIED hard to make everything work out as he had planned out on paper. Think of us as guinea pigs for the YBB game... somethings just sucked, not just for you... trust me, I feel I wasn't exactly dealt a straight deck in places... but it's the game.

You had great answers, but also we didn't get to ask both of you questions either, so at this point, I can't say you changed my vote in the end but you def made me think twice.

Ok wait a minute. I keep hearing you all say his answers were better... but then I wasn't asked CRAP... So that's not really fair. (Not to take that away from you Leo, but still)

requiem 09-12-2012 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407116)
Well I don't think you did it to break my heart... You didn't know why or how we made this place... But I was heart broken anyway.

And YES, BBQ Admins have the ability to read PMs, and at the time of my leaving, they did do it and made fun of them in their staff area. Remember, I was a Moderator there. I saw it. Then later, they banned a few of us AFTER this site was made because they saw us talking to our friends there about it, IN PMs.

This is why I took it so personal. Because I was ADAMANT about making a site where there was integrity. But again, you couldn't have known any of that, so I don't fault you for it. It just hurt. And once again, I am REALLY sorry I took it all out on Alex. :(

I will talk to you more in private about a few things.

You know how much I love you. Beyond human reason really!

I was just shocked by your gameplay which I will be honest seemed right on the same lines of how I was playing...Glad I was with you and not against you or that would have been ugly. lol.

But I don't wanna have too much of this conversation in public. lol

TheKdd 09-12-2012 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407129)
I will talk to you more in private about a few things.

You know how much I love you. Beyond human reason really!

I was just shocked by your gameplay which I will be honest seemed right on the same lines of how I was playing...Glad I was with you and not against you or that would have been ugly. lol.

But I don't wanna have too much of this conversation in public. lol

OMG I heart you. That is all.

requiem 09-12-2012 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407128)
Ok wait a minute. I keep hearing you all say his answers were better... but then I wasn't asked CRAP... So that's not really fair. (Not to take that away from you Leo, but still)

I asked you a question!!! lol...I wouldn't miss a chance to talk to my girl! lol.

And BTW - If I was your Jason, why can't you believe I was an angel damnit! lol. hahaha.

requiem 09-12-2012 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 407127)
Al, I probably know Robbie more than most, and he does adore you too!! We talked many times about you & he was worried about you seeing everything. His connection is 100% true & genuine... I almost had to tell him to shut up at times about you!! Hahahaha... just know that you mean a lot to him too!

The only reason I was excited about coming to jury was being able to tell you about Robbie... because he cared about you so much, I think I was equally hurt when you went out the door. lol...

RIGHT?!?!?! I actually didn't know who his avatar was until tonight, but i wanted to pair up with the hottest avatar. hahaha.

IT WAS MAGIC FROM THEN ON! lol

I actually don't know who Myst's avatar is either. lol

PinkFreak 09-12-2012 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 407124)

No... my vote was for KC, because she played a better social game! You both played a stellar strategic game, like I said it was almost identical to mine & Jarrods game when we played together... in the end, KC had my vote because your strategic games were even in my book, but her social game blew you to pieces.

I explained my words in the jury thread. I understand your hurt & knitpicking everything in the jury thread... but bottom line is KC outplayed you. A lot of what I said was my own ego being burned... cuz I wanted a win just as much as you did. I can't take any of it back, it's there in black & white... and I said I was sincerely sorry for what I said. I can't make it any better for you...

Alex336 09-12-2012 11:08 PM

Question from an outsider:

Do you guys really love each other as much as you all are spouting? lol I know you all talked for months on end, but many of you have never (and will never) meet each other in person. I keep reading all this "OMG I LOVE YOU LIKE YOU'RE A SISTER" and "YOU HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE BIGGEST INSPIRATIONS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!" kind of stuff. I can't fathom that you guys are being serious.

Did you guys REALLY grow that close during all this?

aboe 09-12-2012 11:09 PM

To put it simply Alex... yes, we did.

PinkFreak 09-12-2012 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 407134)

Do you guys really love each other as much as you all are spouting? lol I know you all talked for months on end, but many of you have never (and will never) meet each other in person. I keep reading all this "OMG I LOVE YOU LIKE YOU'RE A SISTER" and "YOU HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE BIGGEST INSPIRATIONS IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!" kind of stuff. I can't fathom that you guys are being serious.

Yes!

Alex336 09-12-2012 11:11 PM

Hmmm. Maybe it's because I'm older or too cold-hearted or something, but... I just can't wrap my head around it. To me, you all (except for Leo, of course) will always be strangers from an online game. I'm certain if I had been around the entire time, I would have felt the same way. That's just me, I guess.

But good for you all, though! It's awesome to make such strong connections with other people--even in an online community. YY certainly does bring people together.

PinkFreak 09-12-2012 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407128)

Yah... we were supposed to be able to ask each of you a question, but because of the technical difficulties, time became an issue. You'll see my question to you KC in the jury thread, it had to do with Kel's HOH week & wanted to see if you came clean about the PB thing...

requiem 09-12-2012 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 407134)

100% real...In a game where there is no prize, why not take the moment to become close to people that share the same passions that you do.

I text Myst, Jarrod, Paulette and Al either everyday or often.

KC was there for me during one of the hardest moments of my life and held my hand the entire time.

I talk on the phone with Paulette sometimes for hours at a time.

I have most of these people on my facebook.

I made real connections and for me - that goes beyond the game. These are real people and how could you not connect with some?

requiem 09-12-2012 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 407137)
Hmmm. Maybe it's because I'm older or too cold-hearted or something, but... I just can't wrap my head around it. To me, you all (except for Leo, of course) will always be strangers from an online game. I'm certain if I had been around the entire time, I would have felt the same way. That's just me, I guess.

But good for you all, though! It's awesome to make such strong connections with other people--even in an online community. YY certainly does bring people together.

You are how old?

TheKdd 09-12-2012 11:14 PM

First, why the HELL don't you text me Robbie? Grrr.

Second, Alex... I don't know, I am older too... but maybe it's because I'm a girl or something LOL... But yeah, I have grown pretty close to a lot of these peeps :)

aboe 09-12-2012 11:15 PM

Robbie, why don't we ever talk on the phone? Huh, huh?

PinkFreak 09-12-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 407137)

Alex, this was the exact reason that turned me away from BBQ... the connections here are real. I'll sound like a broken record if I go on & on about Robbie & Jarrod... I guess I have an open heart?

PinkFreak 09-12-2012 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aboe (Post 407142)

You know he's in Canada?? lol... international rates can suck!! Worth it, but it adds up!!

requiem 09-12-2012 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 407141)
First, why the HELL don't you text me Robbie? Grrr.

Second, Alex... I don't know, I am older too... but maybe it's because I'm a girl or something LOL... But yeah, I have grown pretty close to a lot of these peeps :)

Why dont we?!?! WTF?!?! I've left my number in the house a million times! How many times have you humm?!?!?! lol

250 613 6078. I am a text whore! lol

aboe 09-12-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 407144)
You know he's in Canada?? lol... international rates can suck!! Worth it, but it adds up!!

I have unlimited international minutes...

requiem 09-12-2012 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aboe (Post 407142)

OMG! If I knew that was an option I would have!!! I didn't wanna be that creepy person thou :( Or I would have dialed you up all the time!

requiem 09-12-2012 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aboe (Post 407146)
I have unlimited international minutes...

YEAH PAULETTE!!!! BACK OFF!!! <3 lol

Alex336 09-12-2012 11:20 PM

Twenty-six, Robbie. Now if I were a teenager or in my early twenties again, I could see myself being more like that. But now now, however. It just isn't me.

I had a reeaaally hard time keeping involved with the casual forum conversation as it was. I had to force myself to keep up with the jolly, frivolous flow of mixed drink photos and truth-or-dare games and such. I always thought everyone was just doing it for show so they looked active. haha

Maybe I belong in a game over at BBQ, Pink? lol (Noooo, I would never do that.)

PinkFreak 09-12-2012 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407148)
YEAH PAULETTE!!!! BACK OFF!!! <3 lol

:(

requiem 09-12-2012 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 407149)
Twenty-six, Robbie. Now if I were a teenager or in my early twenties again, I could see myself being more like that. But now now, however. It just isn't me.

I had a reeaaally hard time keeping involved with the casual forum conversation as it was. I had to force myself to keep up with the jolly, frivolous flow of mixed drink photos and truth-or-dare games and such. I always thought everyone was just doing it for show so they looked active. haha

Maybe I belong in a game over at BBQ, Pink? lol (Noooo, I would never do that.)

The games at BBQ were just as lovey dovey :) lol...Except very divided. I still talk to about 10 or so people from the 2 seasons I played over there.

And you are still a young guy! hahaha. Makin me feel old.

Of course...It could be that i have the same emotional ticks as most girls so.....that could be the difference. lol

Alex336 09-12-2012 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by requiem (Post 407151)
The games at BBQ were just as lovey dovey :) lol...Except very divided. I still talk to about 10 or so people from the 2 seasons I played over there.

And you are still a young guy! hahaha. Makin me feel old.

Of course...It could be that i have the same emotional ticks as most girls so.....that could be the difference. lol

haha Robbie, from what I gather, we have two veeeery different personalities!

TheKdd 09-12-2012 11:25 PM

Hey Leo! I just learned about your final two deal with Cody! Lying bastard! LMAO

requiem 09-12-2012 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex336 (Post 407152)
haha Robbie, from what I gather, we have two veeeery different personalities!

VERY DIFFERENT!!!!!! hahaha. to say the least. Not sure how we ended up in an alliance with such different views on things. lol.

We just were not meant to be! lol