YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers!

YakkityYaks - Big Brother 21 and Reality TV Updates and Spoilers! (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/index.php)
-   Yak Big Brother 1: The Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=345)
-   -   The Vegas Thread: Big Brother Last Yak Stabled (http://forum.yakkityyaks.com/showthread.php?t=13587)

Sheldon 09-13-2012 08:35 PM

KC's DR was priceless. I particularly like her list of accomplishments. Feels like something we'd see on the real BB. :D

Mikey, you must have loved getting these every week to see where our heads were at and how events would unfold. Although, after seeing these DRs, I again have to wonder how the hell I made it to Final 5. I had no idea I had such a huge target on my back! I figured a few people were after me, but not half the House at one point. :p

Leo 09-13-2012 08:35 PM

Oh, Alex....

Sheldon 09-13-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystycl (Post 408005)
no way in hell can i read all that and the rest of the site... its my bed time.. i'll try and read it in the morning...... its all moot anyway right? ;)

nite all

:zzz:

It's moot, but some are quite funny (especially KC's).

Night! Still feel like spooning?!? :D

TheKdd 09-13-2012 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 19wingz (Post 407984)
YES. This is so true.

So wait, you made me sit there TWO HOURS making sure you each post every 2 minutes when it was known BEFORE the game that you were throwing it to Leo. LMAO Sounds like I got got there and I wasn't even in the game!!!

Ha! You did! I figure if WE had to suffer, so did YOU my friend! LOLOL

TheKdd 09-13-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 19wingz (Post 407988)
Hmmm, favorite moment? Honestly, I have to say the live shows were AWESOME. I so wanted to participate in each one. I think Myst's exit was priceless. Jarrod's impression of Myst's exit was fun, too. I also loved Zingy, for personal reasons ;)

OMG I forgot about Myst's exit. How can I forget that. CLASSIC!!

19wingz 09-13-2012 08:56 PM

I will hate you and Leo for 5 more minutes about that HOH comp. Then I will forgive and forget ;) LMAO I'm glad it didn't last longer. Truth be told, I was getting bored as we hit the 2 hour mark. Mostly because I think if you two DID NOT have an alliance, that comp could have gone on a little while longer, until TK's kids REALLY begged for food.

TheKdd 09-13-2012 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 407992)
Speaking of which, KC - You mentioned that you took gifts in that Veto, but then claimed that you didn't get any credit for it because you overlooked the rule stating that you would be out with the first gift you don't take. When you didn't take Gift #1, that automatically kicked you out without taking any punishments. Knowing what I know now, you didn't make any moves without there being a plan, so did you REALLY skip over that rule or did you make that up so you didn't have to risk taking any gifts for a Veto you didn't want/need to win anyway?

One will never know...

If I told you I would have to kill you...

Actually, I did overlook the rule for real, but... that said... I knew I wouldn't win it anyway with the things I was picking. I didn't want it that week. I knew Robbie would get that. LOL

Leo 09-13-2012 09:03 PM

I would have kept posting all night. I figured we'd have an endurance comp, but I just assumed it was going to be that button one in the arcade. I kept thinking of ways to keep the button held down on my laptop without me having to be around. For the record, a chemistry textbook on top of a psychology textbook does the trick.

TheKdd 09-13-2012 09:04 PM

Lmao Leo! I would totally be figuring that one out too. Good thing we were aligned though. All we got to do is torture Wingz instead! ;)

Oh and I LOVE LOVE these DRs! Are you going to post more of them? LOVING this!

Leo 09-13-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 407977)
I could make you something, Leo. That is, if it doesn't make you want to throw up. :wink: :rofl:

Seriously, if you want me to make something up for you, just let me know.

To be fair, I wanted to throw up and appreciated it at the same time.

I think I have an idea of a picture I want to take. If it doesn't work out, then I'll look you up. You're in the Yellow Pages, no?

19wingz 09-13-2012 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leo (Post 408070)
I would have kept posting all night. I figured we'd have an endurance comp, but I just assumed it was going to be that button one in the arcade. I kept thinking of ways to keep the button held down on my laptop without me having to be around. For the record, a chemistry textbook on top of a psychology textbook does the trick.

PRICELESS. Man, you really put your heart into this. Bravo!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheKdd (Post 408073)
Lmao Leo! I would totally be figuring that one out too. Good thing we were aligned though. All we got to do is torture Wingz instead! ;)

Oh and I LOVE LOVE these DRs! Are you going to post more of them? LOVING this!

Listen, dear, it's torture working with you daily. ;)

Honestly, reading tha post above and your DR with the bouncy elephant is just too perfect. I feel like you were on that trampoline typing that DR and this post.

TheKdd 09-13-2012 09:07 PM

Maybe I am... Maybe I'm not. You will NEVER know!

19wingz 09-13-2012 09:10 PM

You're typing pretty damn well for bouncin' with the elephant.

Leo 09-13-2012 09:16 PM

I feel like I'm still in this damn game!

TheKdd 09-13-2012 09:22 PM

LMAO

Mikey 09-13-2012 09:41 PM

Robbie DR

Quote:

So far the game has been interesting. I played really hard during the start that I knew I needed to back off a little bit with winning. I would rather the paranoid feelings of people not knowing about me rather than people thinking I am a threat.

But getting to the top 9 seems to change things and this season is no different! People are starting to figure out alliances and things are coming to the front that were otherwise hidden.

Coming into the game knowing Paulette and Jarrod...I knew I was safe there, but on the same respect - I was smart enough to throw them to the wolves every once in a blue moon. People are smart and will figure it out if we dont. Apparently I was the only one doing this thou and I think our 3 way alliance is coming to the front. DAMAGE CONTROL!

But anyways...Like I do in all my DRs at this point, he is my ranking of everyone in the house and my pecking order if I should have my way. lol.

1. Al - Yeah, probably not who you thought you would see in the number one position. But I talk more game with Al than anyone and honestly feel like I know what is going on with him at all times. I don't think he would ever betray me, and his info has been helpful. I need to get him to calm down some as he flys off the deep end and reveals more than he should, but he will be good to have on my side.

2. Paulette - I love playing with her and our communication has been tops, but here is the thing. I came here to win. It's not about making friends, its about the end game. Paulette is a vote for me to win.

3. Myst - We have a great social thing going on. I think she likes me and I know that will take me far. I just dont see her going against me. I wish she would have hid her enjoyment of me a little more, but it just means I have to roll with it - thus the showmance wedding. Gotta feed into these people sometimes! lol

4. Jarrod - Once again, nothing personal. He is good at the challenges and his social game has been just as strong as mine. Taking him to the end is the same as rolling over and giving him the win. He is a vote for me in the end.

5. KC - I actually hope to be able to go further with her. We see eye to eye - or does she want me to think we see eye to eye? I am starting to figure her out and she is SMART! Hella smart! Once we get down in numbers, she will do some major hurt to people with how good she is.

6. Leo - I want him to stick around a little bit only because his target is huge. The Admin-Alex scandle really opened his wounds. Also, with him playing in the current BBQ season, he is bound to mess up a little more as playing 2 seasons at the same time never works for anyone.

7. Kel - I want to cut off Jarrod's legs, and can do so with Kel. Kel and I have nothing going and it would suit me to see her go. It would make Jarrod strong with us as well as giving me a lot of power withen a big group. She could have nominated me this week - no question - so I must say I am happy that I was able to work something with her to secure my final 8 position.

8. Cody - I don't want to see another Amy (BB) or Lil (Survivor) situation happen. Evicted already, Cody should be lucky that he is going to be in the jury. Nuff said.

Feel good about my game, but think I am missing a few puzzle pieces still. I am excited to see how this all goes from here.

MUCH LOVE.

TheKdd 09-13-2012 09:47 PM

These are SOOOOO great! Thanks Mikey!

Mikey 09-13-2012 09:48 PM

This right here was my FAVORITE DR of the season! I remember laughing so hard when she sent it in.

KC Christmas Veto DR -

Quote:

It's the eve of the Veto,
and through the Yak flats
Creatures were stirring...
Many were Rats.

They say put her up!
They say she will Win!
They think they are slick
with their wide open grin.

But alas it wouldn't be
It couldn't be so,
No it wouldn't be me,
So don't be mad, yo!

You tell my alliance
That I'm your next aim,
Bad move as they call it,
a move that was lame.

As I message my goodbyes,
I think of what to write,
Have fun in the jury,
and to all, a good night!

(My ode to the Veto Christmas theme)

Ok so I am aligned fully with Leo at this point... Have been for a couple weeks now. Hopefully, I am not the Kel to his Jarrod. It's always scary to trust someone... but ya gotta have faith I guess. I really hope I'm not wrong.

In the meantime, I'm pretty sure Pink is with Jarrod and Robbie... maybe even Cody. That's a big bad ass alliance over there with only me playing in the HOH next week. I hope I can pull it out though. Otherwise, Leo and I are history.

And I hope Leo stands firm with his and my alliance. If he's trusting in someone else, that will be his (and my) downfall.

That's all I gotz for now :)

TheKdd 09-13-2012 09:58 PM

:vroom:

PinkFreak 09-13-2012 11:20 PM

Quote:

Robbie DR
2. Paulette - I love playing with her and our communication has been tops, but here is the thing. I came here to win. It's not about making friends, its about the end game. Paulette is a vote for me to win.
I totally get it but :bawl: I still love you Superman :love:

PinkFreak 09-13-2012 11:24 PM

I agree... KC's ode to the Veto Christmas theme has to be the best!! Probably because it could also be an ode to me, since I was the one I believe was referring to that told her alliance to put her up... and sent me packing because of it :) lol...

PinkFreak 09-14-2012 02:54 AM

For the "Spoon Crew"...

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...13612066_n.jpg

Sheldon 09-14-2012 04:03 AM

Hey! I think I should be offended by that, but... :rofl:

MissSouthernLady 09-14-2012 04:37 AM

Good Morning! Favorite moment would have to be dare and DARE! Favorite comp would be the quizzes...

Sheldon 09-14-2012 05:58 AM

Oh yeah...

GOOD MORNING, everyone - former Houseguests and viewers alike! It's time to get up for the day!!!

Mystycl 09-14-2012 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey (Post 407985)
Myst DR

Justin DR

Al DR -

poor justin....
has anyone seen him at all? :(
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrod (Post 408012)
It's moot, but some are quite funny (especially KC's).

Night! Still feel like spooning?!? :D

every night... :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFreak (Post 408196)

:lmao:!!!!!

Mystycl 09-14-2012 07:08 AM

pink i had to share that on facebook!!!!!! ♥

Sheldon 09-14-2012 07:18 AM

Nope, haven't seen Justin since his infamous Exit Interview. :D Hope he's okay. Would love to see him around these parts again.

By the way, I think your new avatar fits you quite well, Myst.

19wingz 09-14-2012 07:58 AM

That Ode to the Christmas Veto ... ya, that's totally KC. Had you posted that DR and asked to guess who did it, it would have been no brainer.

Humor me Mikey - do you happen to know what time that was sent to you? I'm just curious here. One would think it would be done LATE at night, and while that's probably true, it would not surprise me if she did this at 4pm. LMAO

Also - LOVE these DRs

Mikey 09-14-2012 07:58 AM

Just a reminder that the Vegas Thread will close Sunday at Mid-Night. Yak has all of your plane tickets...it's time for all of you to go home! :)

Mikey 09-14-2012 07:59 AM

It was late at night at I believe lol.

19wingz 09-14-2012 08:00 AM

LOL well still. Her mind could do that anytime. Except in the morning without coffee. Don't talk to her then.

MissSouthernLady 09-14-2012 08:14 AM

What if we dont want to leave...

Sheldon 09-14-2012 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey (Post 408246)
Just a reminder that the Vegas Thread will close Sunday at Mid-Night. Yak has all of your plane tickets...it's time for all of you to go home! :)

BOOO! What if we refuse to get on the plane? Wait, did Yak get us First Class tickets?!?

I think we'll have to have our own "unofficial" YBB thread, just for the cast (or anyone who wants to stop by) to hangout in.

Mikey 09-14-2012 08:20 AM

http://i48.tinypic.com/317abvc.jpg

Sheldon 09-14-2012 08:24 AM

I wish the Season 2 cast the best of luck! We're a tough season to follow, but I look forward to adding more people to the stable of YBB Houseguests.

See what I did there? Yak. Stable. I kill myself! :rofl:

19wingz 09-14-2012 08:27 AM

Pick me, pick me!!

Sheldon 09-14-2012 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 19wingz (Post 408265)
Pick me, pick me!!

Are you SURE about this?!? Did you SEE this season??? There could be Yaks out there shadier than me!

Ahh, who am I kidding? Nobody's shadier than me. :D

19wingz 09-14-2012 08:42 AM

Fun fact: I almost applied this season before Myst came on board, but TK and I knew we needed an admin NOT playing, so Mikey could have help. It was a toss up which of us was going to apply initially - we both wanted to. But since she did, I didn't and then Myst came along, so all was well.

And I know you're all glad TK applied first. LOLOL

Mikey 09-14-2012 08:44 AM

Wingz if you apply for season 2 RIGHT NOW, I'll throw in not 1, not 2, but 3 TITANIUM VETOS and a COUP DE'TAT!!!! But, you must act now because this offer won't last long!